Basic Anatomy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sensation was incredible. Larsen had fucked Terran women before, even getting anal from a young woman of dubious age, but that may have well been fucking air. Renior's pussy was steaming hot, clamping down on him like a vice. If he could fuck an air-tight suction cup, this is what it would feel like. One pump of the hips and he felt orgasm approaching. As he slid out, millimeter by millimeter, Renior was arching her back, howling in a mix of pain and pleasure. He pushed hard and slammed back into her pussy and she bit her wrist, screaming. Larsen never would have guessed she'd be loud in bed.

"Please, don't!" she cried out, her long arm reaching between her legs and cupping his balls.

Larsen pulled out slowly, bit by bit. With only the head of his cock, he faked like he was plunging back in. Renior leaned into him in anticipation. When he didn't fill her pussy up, she wimpered. He teased her again, pretending to slam into her. When he didn't, she cried out, frustrated.

Larsen shoved his hips forward, forcing his cock back into Renior. She screamed out, laughing, her hand leaving his balls to rub her clit furiously. Larsen though for a second it was the reverse of a baby, trying to force his watermelon size dick into her donut-sized pussy. The crushing pressure of her body, hot and wet, didn't give him a chance to build an orgasm. It was suddenly there. Renior, panting, fingers working between her legs, was already cumming as Larsen sped up his own pace. He only needed to give a few more thrusts before he shot his load into Renior's tight pussy. His balls erupted and fireworks went off in his head as he came harder than ever before. The orgasm lasted longer than ever before as well.

Pulling off Renior, falling onto the bed, Larsen caught his breath. Renior looked at him.

"May I say, "Holy Shit?" she asked.

"Yeah, fuckin' go for it," he responded.

"Holy shit," she said.

Moments later, her hand slid over his crotch and rubbed his cum-slicked dick.

"How long until we can do that again?" She asked.

12