Basic Instincts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mag58
Mag58
2,749 Followers

"Stand up so I can suck you off." I purred as I stepped off the sofa and dropped to my knees.

Paul stood in front of me and ran his clammy cock across my face.

"Oooh that feels good," I purred as I smelt my cunt juice on his dick, "do you want me to suck your cock again? Would that be nice?" I teased him as he slowly wanked his cock inches away from my mouth, "do you want me to taste your spunk? Swallow it? That would be nice wouldn't it? Filling my mouth with your hot cum?"

Paul pushed his knob into my mouth and slowly stroked the shaft as I began slurping on his hard cock.

"You're a dirty little fucker...Chloe Rogers!" he gasped as his hand got faster forcing his stinking cock deep into my throat.

"If I'd known what a horny little fucker you were I would have done this weeks ago!" Paul gasped. His eyes were now closed and he was very close to orgasm, "Oh, oh Chloe...show me your twat, show me it!" He continued furiously wanking his cock as I stopped sucking and lay flat on my back for him; rubbing my heaving tits as I spread my legs wide apart showing him my freshly shaved puffed-up gash.

Paul shuffled forwards until he was standing on both sides of my hips.

"Cum on me, cum on me!" I pleaded as I rubbed my clit with one hand and tweaked my nipples with the other, "Splash your spunk all over me! Spill it into my mouth...let me taste your spunk!"

I was getting really turned on again! My fingers were a blur as they rubbed my clitty in time to Paul's furious wanking.

"Yes, yes yes!" I squealed as I felt another orgasm build up in my cunt, "cum on my face, cum on Chloe's big titties!"

"Uh...uh...uh...you dirty bitch!" Paul groaned as a long white jet of spunk flashed out of his cock and landed on my face and neck, "Oh Chloe...Chloe!"

Another load landed on my tits but he kept rubbing.

"Yeeesssss...let me suck your cock...let me, let me suck your big fucking cock!" I cried out at the same time as I raised my head to catch the last drops of his cum when my second orgasm ripped through my lower body.

"Mmmm...that tastes fucking lovely!" I whispered as I sucked the last few drops of salty man-juice out of his softening member.

Paul flopped back onto the sofa as I wriggled around on the floor playing with myself for a third and very satisfactory final time.

"Have you seen the time?" Paul chuckled as he waved his watch at me, "2.20! We've been fucking for over an hour!"

He was still grinning from ear to ear as he kissed me goodnight and wandered off to his own bedroom.

Mag58
Mag58
2,749 Followers
12