Basic Training Ch. 05

Story Info
The captive gets to meet her captor.
2.1k words
4.23
49.6k
8

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 01/08/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note from the author: I am terribly sorry that I have taken so long to post this, there will be more chapters to follow soon, as always please vote and comment and let me know what you like. Please include email so I can reply...enjoy.

=====================

The darkness that had become my friend was losing it's grip on my, my mind and body were becoming one again as I floated up from my orgasm induced coma. My senses returning and soon I could feel the cool sheet that was covering me, and, the welcome aroma of a cup of Seattle's best coffee, at least, that was my assumption, which was awaiting me on the bedside table.

I stretched luxuriously in the soft bed and then, gathering the pillows behind me, I slowly sat up, I felt some soreness in my back side, but as I did, a warm glow spread upward from there and I realized that I was enjoying some post orgasmic tremors in various places on my body. I sipped the hot black coffee and sighed contentedly as I leaned back into the pillows. "I wonder if I am even still in Seattle?" I thought as a tremor of fear replaced the tremor of pleasure I had felt.

I remembered my last encounter and reached delicately between my legs and below to find that I had been thoroughly cleaned up, and that all evidence of the male orgasm I had felt deep in my bowels had been removed.

Rising from the bed I went to the curtains on the wall, hoping that there would be a window there this time but I was greeted with the same brick wall that had been there earlier. I had seen neither sun nor moon for a truly indeterminate amount of time. I had no idea how long I had been a captive, and more disturbingly, how long I was going to be a captive. As I circuited the room looking at everything again, perhaps hoping I would find a means of escape, a key turned in the lock.

The door opened to reveal a diminutive woman holding the key, she was old, like my maternal grandmother in looks and stature. As she entered she passed the key back to someone unseen beside the door. Entering the room she closed the door behind her and as I heard it click shut I realized that my brief thought of overpowering her to facilitate escape would not happen.

"Good evening dear." She said as she entered, smiling a matronly smile at me. "How was your nap?"

"My nap, was more of a coma thanks." I said with as much sarcasm as I could muster. "Where in the hell am I and how long have I been here?"

She just smiled as she walked to a wall and pushed a button causing a section of the wall to slide to the side revealing a spacious bathroom with a huge tub. Without a word she entered and touching a button on a console began filling the tub with water. She sprinkled some bath salts in motioned me into the room.

"Your bath will be ready soon miss, my name is Millie and I will be preparing you for your dinner with Master Scott." She said smiling at me. As she smiled up at me I took stock of her. Grey hair tied back in a bun, a slight figure of a woman but with a no nonsense gleam in her eye that told me to forget thoughts of over powering her, or giving her any trouble. I am not sure she could do much, but I was certain that on the other side of the door was someone who could, and would, come to her aid at the slightest provocation.

"You will want to use these before you bathe." Said Millie as she set a disposal enema, and a disposable douche on the counter by the toilet.

"You will find everything else you need on the shelf beside the bath." "Please remove all stubble from your legs, underarms, and your pussy." With that she was out of the room and busily doing something in the bedroom.

I decided that I could be a willing captive and would probably get much further by doing so. Thinking back to my time in the chamber and subsequent sexual experiences, I realized as a warmth spread over my body settling in my pussy, that I had actually not been treated poorly, aside from the occasional unexpected hypodermic needle.

After toweling off I left the bathroom and found Millie standing by the bed where there were clothes laid out for me. "Could you please tell me where I am and how long I have been here, Millie?" "I think it would help me cope with this whole thing much better."

"All you girls are the same at first." She spoke quietly, "try not to be concerned, the first phase of conditioning is always a bit disconcerting, but as you enter the next phase you will find that it will all be made clear, and I assure you, you will leave here far better than when you arrived."

"So I am to be allowed to leave then?" I asked, the hope evident in my voice.

"Of course dear, now get dressed, we do not want to keep the Master waiting."

As I picked up the satin dress I was shocked at what I saw, seeing it truly for the first time. It had a form fitting bodice, similar to what you would wear over a peasant blouse, but there was no blouse to be seen. The skirt was open front and back about 8 inches or so and I understood that all of me would be on display once I put it on. Shrugging my shoulders I stepped into it with Millie behind me and she zipped me into it. It was snug but not uncomfortable. Next Millie produced a leather case and opening it took out an odd looking phallic shaft that I assumed was some kind of vibrator, she instructed me to insert it into my vagina, it had a larger rounded area at the base and as I inserted it, the larger part held it in place. I also felt a pleasant sensation as I found that the larger part was in contact with my G-spot. Certainly, not an unpleasant discovery. Next she handed me a more slender version of it and instructed me to insert it into my rectum which I did.

After placing a pair of heels in front of me on the floor she turned to the door and pressed a doorbell like button near the handle. In a moment, the good doctor I had seen earlier was revealed on the other side of the door as it opened. Wordlessly he motioned for me to follow him. I stepped out into a long hallway lined with doors on either side, a wide carpet protected the highly polished hardwood floor that could be seen at it's edges and we proceeded down it a few doors where we stopped and he opened another door revealing a stunning blonde about 5' 6" tall dressed as I was but in red, my dress, if you could call it that, was sapphire blue. He motioned for her to follow and instructed us that there would be no talking. This happened several more times as more women were added to the entourage. All were similar in stature and build, each wore different colors, and there was every hair color imaginable. Soon there were eight of us total and proceeded to what was a very formal dining room with a table and 10 chairs, we were instructed to take our places at the sides of the table and after we were seated the door opened and in walked the man I had met sometime earlier in the limousine. I assumed it had to be Mr. Scott.

"Welcome ladies." Mr. Scott said upon entering the room. "I am certain there are a myriad of questions for me, and I will attend to those after we have enjoyed our Chef's cuisine." "Please, enjoy your time together and the sumptuous repast that will be soon set before you." "No exchange of names will be allowed, you will address each other merely as the color you are adorned with, nothing more, nothing less." "Is that clear for all of you?"

Each of us nodded, and as for myself, I had no idea how long it had been since I had ingested real food, so I was going to behave myself, at least long enough to eat.

Mr. Scott seated himself at the end of the table closest the door through which he had entered and the good doctor stepped to the opposing end. I took the time to study Mr. Scott. Dressed in a tailored suit, salt and pepper hair cut neatly and short, almost military. Steel blue eyes set in a lean, tanned face that showed some lines from time squinting into the sun, perhaps a yachtsman, by the look of him. A commanding presence to anyone who looked upon him, apparently self assured, and used to a life of command. Military bearing would be a good assessment of him.

There was a small electronic panel inset into the table near his right and, and he touched a button and turned a dial just slightly, each of us jumped slightly as we felt the inserts in our vaginas begin to vibrate. Another button, another dial, and temperature of the insert inside me began to grow warmer. He smiled as he surveyed each of us, I know my nipples began to noticeably stiffen as the stimulation worked it's electronic magic deep within my body, and a surreptitious glance around the table at the other bare breasts revealed similar responses in my sister captives.

"Ladies." Mr. Scott spoke quietly but with a depth of authority. "You have noticed by now that you are not visibly restrained." "I am sure that many of you are still uncomfortable with our little exercise, and I would be surprised if any of you were comfortable with it already." As he spoke this last he met the gaze of each of us in turn, knowing that his statement had been true.

"You are all feeling very pleasant at the moment, and I wish for that to continue for you, however, should any one of you choose to rebel or break the rules prior to the completion of your studies, you would find that your pleasure, could become pain rather quickly." As he completed this statement his finger found another button on his console, and upon pressing it, we each gasped in chorus as the pleasant sensations inside of us turned to electric shocks. A series of three, perhaps, that left us breathing in large gulps of air, as we reeled from the sudden shock and pain.

"I would prefer not to do that again, if it can be avoided." Mr. Scott, again, smiled at us all like a loving father who had just taken a switch to his kids.

"You sir, are a rabid piece of shit!" I screamed, thoroughly pissed at the imprisonment, the abuse, and the total lack of respect for my personal feelings, and then I stood only to be brought to my knees at the table by another jolt that seemed to pierce upward through my body from groin to brain.

As all strength left me, I felt the good doctor's hands lift me back into my chair. I looked at Mr. Scott, his irritating calm pervading the room, and I hated him with a pure hatred, from the depth of my being I vowed that he would pay for whatever he intended to visit upon me, and I began to calculate, to reason, to plan, to scheme. My revenge would be sweet indeed, long awaited, but sweet.

I decided to take a different tack with Mr. Scott. I realized that he indeed had the upper hand for the moment, but I also knew I was anything but helpless, and now that I was angry, I knew I would win.

As my strength returned, I slowly turned my eyes toward him. "permission to speak master?"

"Of course child." "I really dislike inflicting pain, but sometimes it is needful to get a fiery young thing like to settle into life here." His demeanor had not changed, still the benevolent benefactor.

"I feel, respectfully, that as a captive, I, and the other girls, deserve some kind of explanation as to what is expected of us, and what we can expect in terms of release." I thought perhaps as I said this that he would become angry but he didn't and when he did not, I saw a glimmer of hope.