Basilica Ch. 01

Story Info
A Prince gets what he's been wanting.
4.8k words
4.23
11.4k
6

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Loud moaning filled the halls. Oberon hoisted his cup that dripped down the sides with golden ale. He stroked his dark beard, thick lips pursing at the sight before him. Forever, since he had reached 18 years which is the age of manhood, he had come to the peacemaking ceremony.

The older man was a tad grizzled, but still held an enviable charm about him. For he still found himself in the company of many lasses, and tonight he would not deny himself the pleasure of the flesh.

In one corner he could see the green skinned elves making their way around the large room. The scale of which was nigh imaginable. For such a place existed not in the purely material realm.

It was then that he ran into his friend, a shorter Eresian woman with thick legs sitting with her bum down on the silken clothed table. He breasts were heavy and full, and bounced gently upward with each breath. He skin was the hue of a smooth grey gemstone. Yet she still had the softness of a human woman's.

Beside her stood a Giant, though a true a giant had been lost to the millennia, descendants have interbred with humans to create abnormally large and thick men. Those whose cocks that needed the blessing of Dahlia to fit safely in any Fae woman. Let alone a stout Eresian.

Oberon gazed at the small horns that sprouted from the Eresian woman's forehead. Beside the three of them stood a magnificent specimen of a man. While but a human, he had been a powerful mage. Mastering the art of the Soul.

As such he was deemed worthy to be a apart of the treaty, and subsequently that involved his people as well. A group of humans near the equator who referred to themselves as Jakarians. Their land was vast and covered many countries, but in general they were known for their dark brown skin. It shone from a kiss from the sun. Of every human tribe they have the most spiritual connection with their goddess, which that other species appreciated in kind.

They were known for have flat wide noses, thick lips and as evidenced by the absolute stunner of the man in front of him and almond shaped eyes. It had been a long time since his cocked stirred for another man, but watching Tanwir flex his lean golden muscle got him there fast.

But he had to be strong, for his beloved was waiting for him. Of course, as is customary of the leader of the Fae people their relationship had been sexually open since the start.

It only aroused him to see her getting reamed by the early twenties pantry boy. To see his young sperm shooting inside of her, Tanwir reminded him of his beloved for they belonged to the same people.

King Oberon had already had his pants removed half an hour ago, but the famous mage Tanwir getting down on his knees and taking his thickened pink cock in his mouth was not something he expected.

The man was talented, beautiful lips cushioning Tanwir's head against his pelvis. His hot pink tongue darted around his cock. Almond shaped eyes peered back at him as he swallowed King Oberon's pulsing phallus.

"Oh," The king choked out, "You are so very talented." King Oberon covered his mouth, his hot breath puffing out harshly as the young man swallowed his cock. A man whose lips had reached the base of his cock.

The king began to gently thrust his cock into the waiting man's mouth. His fingers tightly gripping the base of his skull as he moaned aloud.

The Eresian woman beside them left the table to lay on a soft sofa, stuffed with the finest duck feathers and upholstered with the finest of silks. She stuffed her thick fingers into her slick sex. The giant born man beside them gripping his cock as well.

Oberon recognized the lot before him. All powerful players in the game for control

but for tonight shedding those roles behind. The Eresian woman being named Alwyn of the High Chamber.

The elf beside them cast some kind of circle. There was already the ward of peace, which prevented any unintentional insemination. As well as prevented the spread of any and all disease. Not that much protection was needed for an Eresian and Giant man in such a union.

As the Eresian woman stuck out her thick and rounded ass, he began to realize what the ward was for. The Giant was massive, and this was to enhance the elasticity of the Eresian woman.

Oberon let out a bellow as Tanwir began to circle his outrageously hard member with his pink wet tongue. This spurned the giant and the Eresian woman, who perched in front of the large man on all fours.

A breath hitched in his throat as the size of the giant's cock was revealed. It was quite thick and absurdly wide. An expected girth for a man seven or eight feet tall. The small and thick woman impatiently wiggled her ass. This drove the giant-born wild as he slowly pressed the tip of his cock past her hot and wet entrance.

Oberon had to consciously prevent his orgasm as Tanwir began to jerk his own thick and jutting cock. It was dark and peered sexily past the sheer cloth that covered his body. His nipples were hard and puffy as the tips rubbed against the fabric.

The only thing that sobered king Oberon was the sight of his beloved. Swiftly he motioned for Tanwir to let go of his cock from his pretty mouth. Tanwir let go of the thick phallus with a pop. Oberon made a mental note to visit the man later.

While it was quite usual for a king who lived for such years as he to impregnate as many women as he could, he could not create life by unleashing his seed down the mage's throat. Although what is the harm in spilling on something already so plentiful?

No, he reasoned. He must spend it into of her. Inside of Anezira. His one and true love. The one worthy to bear his heir. Tanwir and King Oberon made a friendly goodbye, the moment Oberon was turned away Tanwir already had his lips wrapped around someone's pussy.

He made haste to be with the woman before him. She stood there, in purple mesh fabrics that left little to the imagination. Her skin was that deep and rich dark brown hue of the Jakarians. Her hair was long and deeply coiled and kinky. The fluffiness of which set his heart ablaze every time she rested her head on his chest.

Anezira was thick in the hips, with broad shoulders that sat large breasts very well. Her stomach retained its softness despite the great shape that she was in. He did not mind the added touch of softness. Yet that was not even his favorite thing about her.

It was her mind, so witty, and her gentle touch with him and with everyone. She cared for all human beings. Whether this because of her religion, the sect of Dahlia or an innate part of her personality was a mystery to him, and the reason in fact did not matter.

He swept her into his arms, gazing deeply into her purple eyes. His own glancing down to the tops of her breasts, each topped with a shiny dark and puffy nipple. King Oberon quickly took them into his mouth. Using his tongue to swirl around the tips. His cock fought violently against his logical mind, threatening to immediately ram into her with unlimited virility.

King Oberon ungloved two calloused fingers, roughed from holding the hilt of a blade, and began to massage the wet folds of her sex. Stopping every so often to dip his fingers into her hot wet mouth and slick her down again. "Do you like that love?" The king asked, before dipping those fingers into her dripping wet cunt.

The head of his pink cock turned purple with excitement at the thought of penetrating her. He would do it right then and there, in front of all of these nobles. Show the king thrusting his cock unprecedented into a mage more powerful than even Tanwir. With that thought in his head, he grabbed Anezira and threw her down on the nearest bed.

Then he gazed upon her perfect body, with those glowing violet eyes contrasting against that rich colored skin. Most of all that soft expression in her face, begging him to take her. At that sight came the end of the logical part of King Oberon's mind. All much to the happiness of Anezira. The King spit on the woman's exposed pussy. With neatly trimmed hairs covering her gently quivering sex.

King Oberon gently parted the wet folds of her pussy, only to find that cherry colored opening contrasting sensually with the rest of her deep and rich skin. The scent of her sex drove him mad, and he instinctively dove his head down between her legs. Sticking his tongue into her depths and tantalizing her slick pussy. Anezira was moaning like crazy. Her sweet voice a symphony in his ears.

His tongue expertly lapped up the juices that Anezira was producing. Watching as she shed her shame and simply enjoyed his touch. And that is when he said it. "Anezira, in my thousands of years on this earth, I have met none other like you. And while it is my duty to sire many offspring, I would like to sire the heir with you." His voice held steady, confident in what her answer would be.

A tear trickled down Anezira's face. King Oberlin waited with bated breath, unused to being at the beck and call of someone else. Anezira broke out into a smile that assuaged his fears. "Of course I want to be your queen. Oh, my King, make love to me. So that we may bear the next generation." Anezira lewdly stuck her thick and rounded ass out as if in heat.

"Oh Anezira." He said, breath ending in a hiss as he positioned the head of his cock outside of her entrance.

Instinctively all males needed to breed. And the best way to get your mate nice and pregnant by making her orgasm around one's cock. This allows the sperm to travel deeply inside.

The thoughts stemmed from his overtly formal education about the sex in his youth. But this right here, his fat cock probing at the entrance of the most beautiful woman on in existence was more than enough of a demonstration.

He grabbed each of her cheeks and spread her apart, exposing the pink cherry. The sight was far too much and he shoved his giant cock inside of the smaller human woman. Crying aloud at the tightness of her flexible body.

His cock was squeezed through the tight hole of her pussy, and with each second the pressure kept building. In all his years he had mastered the art of holding in one's orgasm, especially in favor of pleasuring one's mate. But Anezira did not seemed upset about his impending insemination.

She moaned in short, sweet bursts as her large breasts bounced wildly about. King Oberon was ramming into her tight sex at lightning speed. His hips a blur as he pounded down onto Anezira again and again.

Before he knows it, his cock is twitching, and he is ejaculating torrents of his cum into her young and fertile pussy. His cock twitches rapidly inside of her. Lightly hairy chest expanding and contracting with each second.

His large frame continued to ram into her smaller one, causing him to bellow out in the absolute divine pleasure that was being inside of Anezira.

"Oh beloved," She called quietly, "I am about to come around your cock." Oberon responded by slapping her on the round globe of her ass and picking up the pace.

Anezira moaned as her pussy spasmed around his cock. Much in the same why he had spasmed inside of her before. The extra contractions were too much, and as he became over stimulated, he spilled his seed inside of her again.

"Oh, my beloved." Oberon cried out as he stuck his fat cock impossibly deeper inside of that tight pussy that held onto him like a vice grip. As they came to a grinding halt, his seed began spill out of her, and he rushed in with his tongue to lap it back up inside of her. "With such a union as this you shall surely bear my child."

Anezira looked at him blissfully, before she came against from the ministrations of his tongue. By the time King Oberon was done, she was a sweaty and sex crazed woman lying on the bed. With cum streaming between her spread open legs.

He lay beside his new queen, content in seeing her so spent and happy.

________________________________________

20,000 years later

Ingfred walked proudly down the hall of his wing of the palace. His father, King Vendric was reaching advanced age. On top of this the Prince was having his second coming of age ceremony. The one in which he reached the age of 21. Now is the time he can officially marry.

Ingfred saw that his father was advancing in age. He had already spread the family seed far and wide, or at least he had begun. Since the age of eighteen he had the option to add whomever he liked in the harem.

A collection of women that had to apply and meet the rigorous standards of who the King's kin was allowed to impregnate. Intelligence, beauty, and strength was favored for a woman of the harem. For the harem contains the concubines of the King's child. Each and every child whether male or female, born of of the King retained their own revolving door set of concubines once they reached the age of 18.

Gorgeous, smart, and sexy women who wanted nothing other than to be fertilized by the dick of a powerful man. Not only did it give them a chance at becoming queen, but it also allowed them to live in elevated lifestyles than those of the commoners.

Prince Ingfred grew dark blond hair despite his father being raven haired. His eyes were a warm green and his face a chiseled sculpture from Od himself. The prince was holding on to some woman's hips. She had light blond hair, and bright blue eyes. He began reflexively pumping into and out of her tender sex.

He grabbed at a pale teat, and gently ran his thumb across the pink and shiny nipple. The woman straddling his cock was beautiful no doubt, but there was something missing. He motioned her to rise off of his dick.

The woman contained beautifully shaped breasts, with a pink flush beneath her pale chest. Excitedly she rubbed her pussy and talked of making babies. The woman smiled, happy to have had his cum inside of her.

Prince Ingfred could not think. No, someone else occupied his mind. Someone else entirely.

The kingdoms had been feuding quite a lot recently. Ever since the end of the century long cold war between Remus and Jakaria, tensions have been high across all three major human nations.

Ingfred himself was Idish, From a nomadic tribe of light-colored people with light eyes. Although he had human women, and even the humanoid creatures such as elves. But there was one woman of which would never leave his mind so long as he should live.

His best friend, he has known her since adolescence. She had been the daughter of a high noble in the Jakarian court. The king he thinks. He remembers the onset of his affections and the confusion that was met with him when thoughts of his friend had begun to make his cock hard.

He remembers being a lad, 19 years of age, and bordering on twenty. And seeing her, Azina in the dress through the gap in his door in the royal wing. Seeing how her ample breasts spilled over the gently swooping neckline. Watching her beautiful body sloped in gentle curves and hoping she would flash those damn beautiful eyes at him. For a long time, he had stuffed down these thoughts.

In the empire, who the prince married was not of much importance. However, Azina was the daughter of the king of another nation. With her being heir to the throne, many men would begin to compete for her hand when she reaches twenty-one years of age. It is best to stay out of such a political shitstorm.

Besides, he nary had the confidence back then. He always knew that she would ultimately love a man from her own kind. This had greatly saddened him for a while.

He brought himself back to the reality before him. It was time to introduce himself to newest member of the harem. The Prince's Harem was a place that not just anyone could get into. It was filled with only women and men who had proven themselves to truly want to experience of having sex all of the time.

Within a few ticks he was at the entrance to the large castle grounds. A section in the southwest wing, the most protected all areas of the castle, besides his father's chambers. Ingfred opened the large heavy and wooden doors. They creaked under the pressure of moving, this harem had been as old as the Empire itself.

When he entered the castle grounds he was greeted by a beautiful site. Not only was the foliage lush and green. The fountain in the middle spouting cascades of water, and the vibrant flowers that lined the pathway were swaying gently.

In front of him stood the entire harem. A plethora of beautiful men and women in scantily clad outfits were chatting and going about their day. When he came from behind the doors, the chatter died down, and looks of lust replaced them. But there was an important one today. The only new member they had in over a year.

He had heard that she was incredibly beautiful, but shy. That she wore a face covering. And that the lovely woman had been fitted with a sheer purple dress. There were inserts to cover her most private of places, for she was new to the harem. All of the members he treated with respect and was especially gentle on the new ones. Often reserving his especially rough style of lovemaking for when they had time to adjust to his virility.

The advisors that analyzed her, told him that her intellect was unmatched, and her

personality was quiet charming.

As he made his way down the path, watching as several men and women had taken to pleasuring each other, he saw her. A gentle seeming woman who sat beside no one. Her languid body was covered with layers of thin layers of fabric. The material of which was made of some form of see through mesh, revealing the shapes of her body beneath.

Her body was top heavy, with slim limbs. Their thighs gracefully swelled outward and they were a wheat tan color. Likely someone who had worked for most of their lives. No matter, he loved the richer skin tone that time in the sun gave to those who worked in the fields.

Her stomach slick with sweat, only emphasizing the muscle definition. Ingfred felt the swell of his cock before he even spoke a word to her. As he approached, the woman lay down her veil and he realized his mistake.

For who sat in front of him was not a woman. Instead a thinner framed man who sat there with a blush on his cheeks. With a fox framed face, and gentle eyes that gazed back at him. Eyes that twinkled a soft and gentle green. Affixed in the middle of his face were the humped noses of the Remus people. The proud nation to the right of Id. Such a graceful feature, he always remarked.

It was then that he realized the man was a foreigner. Which of course was no matter to him. Especially when seeing his gentle body stretched out before him. With soft puffy nipples that poked the fabric. He longed to run a finger over the bud, but he kept his resolve. It would be fun to seduce this one.

"Hello my Prince." The man said, his voice filled with anxiety. "I am happy to serve you." He arched his hips towards the prince "With every part of my body." As his body stretched forward his sweet voice became lustful.

"Oh, I see that you are eager to serve?"

The man nodded furiously. Biting his lip as a blush showed through his golden-brown skin. The people of Remus were known for their golden hues. Most likely because their heartland was close to Jakaria.

"Yes, my Prince." His voice was gently quivering.

Ingfred smiled kindly at the anxious man. "What is your name?"

"My name?" The man asked, his accent slipping through in his surprise. "C-Clement." He paused before hurriedly adding, "My Prince."

A low laugh erupted from his mouth as he mentally remarked on how cute Clement was. At this rate, he would have him bent over in no time. The thought made his cock swell, but he regained his sense of self control.

"No need Clement," He took his hand in his. "May I kiss it?"

Clement nodded furiously, his breath catching in his throat as his lips contacted the sun warmed flesh. Ingfred breathed in, taking in the scents of the Cassia blossoms nearby. A soft gasp escaped past Clement's lips, Ingfred sat closer. "So, Clement. What made you decide to come to this country? Was it just to be in my harem?"

12