Basketball Diaries Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kellog
Kellog
105 Followers

"Well, you may not be eager to see me naked, but you still owe me a piece of clothing!"

Joey mentally calculated the score – 9 to 7 – and resigned herself to her fate. "Okay, but turn around, okay?" she asked, bashfully.

Kevin did as he was asked. While his back was turned, Kevin wondered which article of clothing she would remove...her bra or her shorts. He mentally undressed her as she did so in person, right behind him.

"Ok," she announced, "you can turn around." Kevin eagerly spun around, and was instantly confused by what he saw. She was still dressed the same. She was still wearing both her bra and shorts.

"What, give up?" he asked, obviously disappointed.

"No way, you letch," she replied. Smiling, she threw a balled up piece of white fabric at his head, striking him in the face. Kevin looked to the ground and saw that she had taken off her panties. He looked back up at her, and gazed longingly at her shorts, subconsciously wishing he had x-ray vision.

"All you really did was even up the score," she added, "Now we both have two pieces of clothing left."

Kevin didn't know how to respond. All he could think about, was the fact that Joey was bare underneath her baggy orange shorts. As his mind began to wander, trying to imagine what she looked like up close – did she shave her pubic hair, and if so, how closely did she shave it – he felt his cock start to swell. Oh, shit! he thought, I'm getting a fucking hard-on!

Joey giggled. His obvious predicament, which had started tenting out the front of his shorts, had not gone unnoticed. "Easy boy," Joey said, in her best Joe Cartwright impression. Deep down inside, Joey was pleased at the reaction she was getting. She knew that most guys, from young boys to grown men, found her attractive. She was young, and beautiful, and had turned more heads than a Stanley screwdriver.

But this was different. Never before had she observed anyone having so strong a reaction to her physically when they weren't actually being amorous. But even more importantly, she was pleased that his boner confirmed her own feelings for him -- there was a mutual attraction developing.

"Game on?" she asked, checking him the ball directed at the bulge in his crotch. She tried hard to stifle a laugh as he raised one leg, turned to the side, and crouched over, instinctively overprotecting his extremely vulnerable member.

The ball hit him harmlessly on the side of his raised leg, and bounced inertly to the ground. Joey laughed even harder. "What's the matter?" she asked coyly.

"Nothing," he said defensively. "You can take it out. I don't want to take advantage of a girl," he said, resorting in desperation to childish mockery.

Joey laughed even harder. "First," she said, pausing as she bent over to pick up the ball, making sure not to bend at the knees, so that her ass and long legs were fully on display, "I'm not taking anything out, and second, it sure looks to me like you want to take advantage of me at the moment!"

"Very funny," he said, "just take the ball out."

"Okay, if you insist," she replied, putting up another three-point shot. "10 to 9, my favor," she purred. "Get 'em off." She laughed loudly.

Kevin didn't initially realize the significance of the score, but when she pointed out that he owed her a piece of clothing, he was instantly embarrassed, even more than he already was. How could he take off his shorts like this? Then, he remembered what Joey had done.

"Okay," he said, "turn around."

"Nuh-uh," she said, shaking her head and beaming from ear-to-ear as she dribbled the ball between her legs.

"What do you mean, 'nuh-uh'?" he asked. "Turn around," he insisted.

"Not a chance," she smiled at him, enjoying putting him in such an embarrassing position.

"If you don't turn around, I'm not gonna do it," he reproached her.

"If you don't take something off, you forfeit and I win," she gloated.

"Oh, is that what you think?" he asked, his confidence emboldened. "You think I won't? I don't have anything to hide."

"Good," she said, catching the ball in her hands, and walking over in front of him. She put the ball on the ground, behind her ass, as she squatted down, sitting on top of it, so that her eyes were perfectly leveled with the tent in his shorts. "Glad to hear it," she announced.

She dramatically rested her elbows on her bent knees, and then put her chin on top of her hands. She looked straight ahead, obviously enjoying herself.

"Okay, you asked for it," he warned. "You might want to shield your eyes," he said boastfully, "or at least wear a pair of protective eye goggles."

"Not a chance," she repeated, beaming up at him. What she didn't know, was that she was putting herself far more on display that Kevin was. As she sat there on the basketball, with her legs partially spread to support her head, the leg openings of her oversized baggy shorts had fallen open, and Kevin could just see inside, all the way down to her crotch. He could just make out the dark folds of her labia.

Kevin wanted to steal her thunder, and knew he had to time it just right. He made a show of hooking his thumbs in his waistband, and then dramatically bent over as he pulled his shorts over his ass and down his legs. When he stood upright again, his large, angry boner was pressing uncomfortably against the crotch of his tidy whities.

"Excuse me," he said with a flare, and pulled the waistband of his underwear out and away from his abdomen, giving his swollen cock room to readjust itself. He snapped the fabric closed again, trapping his cock tightly against his abdomen.

"Niicccceee," she said playfully. Then she noticed that the tip of his cock was protruding out beyond the top of his waistband. "Very nice," she affirmed,

Kevin smiled. He knew that his seven-inch cock had never failed to please. As he struggled with getting his shorts off of his ankles, and free of his large Nikes, he said nonchalantly, "Yours isn't too bad yourself. I like a neatly shaved pussy. Tell me, when you shave yourself down there, do you use a straight-edge razor or do you use an electric one and give yourself a cheap thrill?"

Joey was immediately taken aback. How did he know I shave? She raised her head from off her hands, and looked down between her legs. She saw instantly what had happened, and slapped her hands down between her thighs, covering herself up with her shorts. She pressed her knees together, embarrassed when she saw how exposed she had left herself.

Kevin laughed at her reaction, and then asked leadingly, "You ready for some ball?"

Joey stood up and chucked the ball at Kevin. He passed it back to her, laughing, "I only ask 'cuz of the way you were sitting there. It kinda looked like you were ready for some serious action."

But his levity was short-lived. Kevin passed the ball back to her and Joey immediately started to drive to the basket. But Kevin planted his feet, and stood in her way. Joey turned her back to him, protecting the basketball. Then, at the same moment, Kevin stepped forward and Joey moved backward, both trying to occupy the same place in the middle of the court.

As a result, Joey's firm ass pressed up against Kevin's hard-on. Even though they were both instantly aware of the contact, neither tried to back away. In fact, Joey even bent forward a little further than necessary, as she instinctively ground her ass against his hard cock. It felt really good. Kevin, for his part, leaned forward against her, molding his body to hers, as they awkwardly continued to fight for possession of the ball.

But Kevin had the advantage. Joey's feet were planted wrong, and because she was leaning so far forward, she was off-balance, and easy to move off of the ball. He twisted their molded bodies to the side, pushing her in one direction and the ball in another. He reached out, knocked the ball away in mid-dribble, and regained possession.

He took the ball out past the top of the key. He swiveled on his heel and tried to "stop and pop", a simple jump shot from three-point range. It bounced harmlessly off of the rim with a loud "twang" which reverberated to the neighboring homes. If he didn't make that sound -- a lot -- as he practiced at night, he would have been worried that someone might poke his head out of the window to see what was going on. But he knew that his neighbors would just keep to themselves, knowing that their neighbor had put up another brick.

"Nice rim job," she chided, as she retrieved the ball, taking it out from underneath the basket.

"Like you've never posted a rim job before," he drawled.

"The ones I give are a whole lot better than that," she cooed. She put a move on him as she drove to the basket. Kevin's eyes were again too busy staring at her bobbing breasts instead of the ball, and she ended up knocking him down on his ass.

"Foul!" he yelled, his pride hurting more than his body, "Charging!"

"Charging?!" she asked, turning around to catch the ball as it fell through the net. "You call that charging?! If you think that's charging, you must be playing by the junior league rules!"

"Believe me," Kevin said, still sitting on the ground, playing up his injury, "I know how to charge to the hole," he pretended to wince.

"Awww...What's the matter...Did wittle baby woogums hurt his wittle bumbum?" she cooed. "Do you want Joey to kiss it and make it better?" She laughed harshly, helping him to his feet. The tenor of her voice instantly changed. "12 to 9, big boy, check the ball."

"Twelve, nine!" he protested, bouncing the ball back to her. "That was a foul! If it's twelve to nine, you can kiss my ass!"

"Okay," she said wistfully, resting the ball on the ground, as she walked up to Kevin. She turned him around forcefully, and then bent down behind him, so that his firm asscheeks were staring her in the face. She had to fight the urge to pull his underwear down and reach around to stroke his erect dick with her bare hand.

Instead, after a brief moment of fantasy, she pulled up the bottom hem of his right leg opening, and lowered her face to give him a quick peck on the right cheek. But, after seeing how tight and firm his ass was, and after noticing a slight scrape on the exposed surface of his exposed right cheek, she leaned in and lovingly lathed his asscheek with her tongue. She paid particular attention to his scrape, and reveled in the salty taste of his sweat and blood.

Kevin couldn't believe what was happening. His beautiful next door neighbor was stripped down to her underwear in his backyard, and licking and kissing his ass! He felt her strong hands on the front of his thighs, holding him steady as she pressed her face into this ass. He tried willing her hands to crawl upwards and grip his hard cock, but she refrained.

Instead, after she had completely coated his asscheek with her warm, sticky saliva, Joey rose up to her feet, pressing her body tightly against his as she did so, and running her hands up over his abdomen and chest. Pressed up against him, she felt Kevin's body stiffen as she moved her right hand back down his chest, to the side of his hip, and then down over his firm asscheeks.

"Okay..." she rasped softly into his left ear, "I kissed your ass. Twelve to nine, mine." In the same instant, Joey grabbed the hems of both leg openings and pulled them together as she yanked the tight cotton fabric upwards until it wedged snuggly between his asscheeks.

She fell to the ground laughing at the sight of Kevin struggling to undo the "wedgie" she had just given him.

"Very funny," he said, visibly upset at the little joke she had played on him. "Let's see how you like this," he said, lunging forward for the ball, picking it up, and then shooting a three-point shot from the top the key. "Twelve-all. Gimmee," he said, holding his palm upwards and wiggling his fingers as though he were impatiently waiting for change at the corner market.

"Hey, no fair!" she objected, rising to her feet. "It wasn't your turn!"

"What can I say," he said, shrugging his shoulders, "It was your ball. But you put it on the court. Free ball. Now, it's my ball."

"Aww, Kevie..." she purred, sauntering over to him. Kevin hid the ball behind his back with both hands. But it wasn't that ball which she was interested in. Joey put her left hand on his shoulder and ran her right hand up and down over the side of his asscheek.

"Don't you want to give Joey the ball?" she purred, sliding her hand between their sweaty bodies. Finding his still-swollen cock, she began rubbing it with the palm of her hand. She was amazed to feel it growing larger, pressing against her hand, as she continued to massage it through the cotton fabric.

"Mmm," he groaned at the exquisite sensation of her hand as she stroked him through his underwear. "You want me to give it to you?" he asked, playing her along.

"Uh-huh," she said, looking up at him and licking her lips suggestively.

"You know what I want?" he asked.

"You want to give it to me?" she purred.

"Oh, I'm going to give it to you, alright," he said. "But first, you're gonna give me something..."

"And just what might that be?" she asked, expecting him to tell her to go down on him, which was something she was already eager to do.

"First, you're going to give me your bra," he said, smiling down at her. At first, she wasn't sure what he was asking. "The score is "12, 12", he reminded her, answering her puzzled expression. "You owe me a piece of clothing."

"Why you little...!" she said, laughing as she squeezed hard on his large member.

"Ow, ow , ow!" he yelled, backing away quickly. Since Joey wasn't trying to be malicious, she let go, and let him escape.

"Okay," she relented in a sing-song voice. Standing in the middle of the key, her feet planted shoulder-width apart, she stared seductively at him as she reached behind her back, undoing the clasp of her delicate bra. She eased the fabric over her shoulders, and held the cups to her breasts with her hands. "Is this really, all you want?" she asked.

"You know," she continued, "if you give me that ball, right now, I promise I'll give you the best ball of your life." She pulled the bra cups away from her chest, revealing an identical pair of firm, luscious breasts, topped by pert erect nipples.

Tossing her long, brown hair to one side, Joey let the bra fall to the ground and began walking over to where Kevin was standing, pulling on her erect nipples, twisting them between her two long fingers.

By now, Kevin wasn't sure if he should believe her or not. But one thing was for certain, he wasn't going to pass up an opportunity like this, over some dumb game. But he wanted to see how far she would take it. He kept the ball behind his back, slowly shaking his head from side to side, as she approached him.

"No?" she asked, feigning disappointment, knowing full well that from the fullness of his cock, he was in no position to refuse her. She stepped up into him, pressing her body against his. She rubbed her hard nipples up and down his hard, muscled chest. The erotic sensations made her whole body tingle, as she reveled in the game of seduction.

"You mean to tell me, Kevin," she said, pouting out her lower lip, "that you don't want to give this to me?" She let her hands caress his hard cock through his underwear.

Then, reaching down to pull her own shorts to one side, and exposing her neatly shaved pussy, she began caressing herself, as Kevin watched. She spread her moist lips, showing him how pink and wet she was. Then, holding her pant leg off to one side, Joey moved up next to Kevin, and began rubbing her exposed pussy against the side of his still-clothed shaft.

Kevin could feel how hot and wet she was, even through his underwear. Of course, the front of his shorts were already covered with a generous flow of pre-cum. It was damp and sticky as their bodies moved against each other. Joey moved her hands to the back, letting them roam across his tensing asscheeks. She pulled him into her, as she continued to dance all over his pole.

By now, Joey was on fire. She didn't care about the game. Win or lose, she needed to get fucked. Right then, right there. Kevin could sense a shift in the intensity of her motions. Soon, Joey was transported somewhere else. Sweat was dripping from her brow, as she dry humped against Kevin's cock in earnest.

"Oh gawd..." she groaned softly, "Oh, gawd...I'm gonna cum." Joey's eyes were closed and her head was buried in Kevin's chest, as she suddenly began to shake and shiver uncontrollably. Her legs began to buckle, and Kevin found himself holding on to her asscheeks, not only to keep the pressure on, but to keep them both standing.

They stood there in the middle of the court, as Joey gently orgasmed against the side of his thick shaft, each holding on to the other in a passionate embrace. Kevin couldn't believe his luck. This girl was so oversexed that she could make herself cum just by rubbing against him! There was no telling what she would do when he actually got to penetrate that sweet pussy of hers.

Joey threw her head back, and Kevin had to quickly readjust his hold on her, so that she wouldn't fall over backwards. The front of his shorts was now utterly dripping with a combination of their fuck juices. More hers, now, than his.

"Sorry," she rasped. She raised her head and readjusted herself, stepping backwards and supporting herself on her own two feet again. Her eyes were still a little glossy from her orgasm. By all appearances, it looked like it was a good one.

Joey reached out and grabbed Kevin's right hand, guiding it up her pant leg, and to her hot, sopping wet pussy. Kevin happily obliged and sought out her dripping pussy with his fingers. He was amazed at how hot and wet her pussy was. Any hesitation he had about penetrating her snatch with his fingers was soon erased. Joey put her hand over his, using her own fingers to press his inside her full lips.

"Do you see what you do to me?" she asked. She gasped as Kevin sank his fingers deep insider her wet pussy. Joey raised her arms and grasped Kevin's face with her hands, pulling him close for a long, wet kiss. She slipped her tongue inside his mouth, and invited his inside hers. They kissed deeply, as she wrapped her soft, tender lips around his tongue, before pressing them tightly against his, in an open mouthed kiss.

Meanwhile, Kevin was doing his best to get her off again. He was busily sawing his fingers in and out of her sticky pussy, using his thumb to strum her soft clit.

"Oh gawd, Kevin," she trembled, dropping her forehead into his chest again. "Right there...right there..." she purred, her hands gripping tightly on his broad shoulders for balance. She raised her right leg into the air, giving him greater access to her juicy pussy. But soon, she couldn't take it any longer. She needed to feel him inside her.

"Come on," she whispered, "give it to me," she lowered her leg as she began licking and sucking on his nipples. Kevin was shocked. No one had ever done that to him before. He was surprised at how good it felt. She expertly tongued his nipples until they were as hard as hers.

"My girlfriend, Sandy, loves it when I lick her nipples," she said, waiting for his reaction. "She says I have the best tongue." Joey continued to lick and suck on one nipple as she pulled and twisted on the other.

"Of course," she added, "she doesn't have one of these," she said, reaching down and stroking his thick cock, again through his underwear. She released his cock, and then slipped her hands underneath his underwear, over his buttocks and squeezed hard. "Come on, Kevin," she urged, moving her hands downward, so that his underwear slipped over his hips, and fell down his thighs. She smiled as his thick, swollen cock, fell forward, bobbing in the air, free of its confines.

Kellog
Kellog
105 Followers