Basketball Diaries Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kellog
Kellog
106 Followers

"Come on, Kevin," she repeated, "drive this into my hole," she begged. Joey pressed her groin against his, thrilling at the way his hardness pushed against the sheer fabric of her basketball shorts which had fallen back in place.

Before he could say a word, Joey had slipped to her knees in front of him. She was helping him get out of his underwear, which was no small feat, seeing as he was still wearing his large basketball shoes.

When he was finally standing there completely naked except for his shoes, Joey motioned for him to step closer with a curled finger. He did as he was told, and she reached out, grabbing his thick root with her right hand.

"You wanted to see one of my rim jobs?" she asked seductively, looking up at him with her winning eyes and smile, before lowering her eyes and mouth to focus on the feast before her. She ovalled her lips and took his crown into her warm, wet mouth.

Joey tucked a tuft of hair behind her ear with her left hand, as she continued bathing his cock head with her saliva, so that he could watch her thin lips sliding up and down his long shaft.

"Oh fuck," Kevin groaned, barely able to contain his pleasure.

Joey removed her face from his cock and smiled up at him. She loved it when guys liked what she was doing. She really thrived on feedback. She stuck out her tongue, and ran it underneath his crown, before wrapping her lips around the side of his shaft, taking him lengthwise like a harmonica. "Oh fuck," he repeated, his eyes alternating between focusing on her foreplay and being tightly closed.

When she reached the base of his cock, she moved to his balls, sucking them into her mouth, one at a time, and lathing them with her tongue. "Sandy was right," he uttered, "you really do have an expert tongue."

This made Joey smile even more. She ran her tongue up the underside of his shaft, on her way to his cock head. "Does it turn you on, that I like to fuck other girls?" she asked, flicking her tongue against the sensitive area just underneath his crown. Not waiting for answer, she ovalled her lips, and took him into her mouth again.

She sucked his cock with all the voraciousness of an upright Hoover. Each time she went down on him, she took more and more of his seven inch cock into her mouth and throat. Soon, she had him all the way inside her mouth, managing to deep throat him, so that her lips were pressed against the base of his cock.

She slowly slid back up, keeping her lips tightly wrapped around his thick cock. Kevin felt as though he were being pulled inside out. When she reached his tip, she took him deep all over again, as she used her hands and fingers to play with his balls.

What she really wanted to do, was to drive her fingers deep inside her cunt as she went down on Kevin. She tried to find the opening in her pants leg, but was thwarted by the low visibility of having his short-and-curlys in her face.

Sliding back up his cock, Joey cried out in desperation, "Damn! I hate these fucking shorts!" "Come here and help me get them off!"

Only too happy to oblige, Kevin stood Joey up, and kissed her deeply, before reciprocating what she had done to him. He moved slowly down her chest, kissing and licking her ear, neck, chin, and breastbone, before homing in on her perfect tits. He flicked his tongue over her rock hard tips, and took them into his mouth, pressing down lightly on them with his lips. At the same time, Kevin had slipped his hands underneath her waistband, and was gently massaging her naked ass underneath the nylon fabric.


When he switched nipples, Kevin moved his right hand to the front of her body. Finding her wet box, he slipped two fingers deep inside her cunt. He was amazed at how tight she was, her soft, pink walls closing in around his fingers.

Joey quickly bent over, and pushed her oversized orange shorts down over her hips, until they slid down her long legs, falling gently around her ankles. Deftly stepping out of them, without disturbing Kevin's fingers still deeply embedded inside her twat, Joey replaced her hands on Kevin's shoulders, and began slowly grinding her hips onto his hand. Kevin kissed her flat stomach and noticed that her flesh had begun to dampen. She was perspiring again, which he knew was a good sign that she was losing herself in her pleasure.

Kevin slipped another finger inside her sweet box, as he sat back on his haunches, watching as Joey ground her hips on his three fingers wedged tightly inside her box. He leaned forward and stuck out his tongue, flicking it against her clit as she bounced up and down breathlessly on his hand.

"One more," she urged, "one more. Give me another finger," she panted.

She moaned out loudly as Kevin obliged her and slipped a fourth finger inside her tight cunt. She was so full, that she couldn't move anymore. Instead, she leaned over Kevin's head, sweat dripping profusely down her forehead, as he mercilessly flicked his tongue over her clit. When he pressed his lips to it and began to press tightly against it, Joey completely lost it.

"Oh fuck!" she cried, losing her balance. She tumbled over Kevin's shoulder and landed roughly on her side.

"Are you okay?" he asked, worried that she had hurt herself in the fall.

"Come here," she said, holding her arms out to him. Kevin moved on top of her, their hungry lips meshing together as her arms wrapped around his strong back. She could feel the base of his cock pressing into her pussy, and moved her hips against him.

But Kevin had something else in mind. He wanted to eat her out properly. He always hated going down on a girl after he had blown his load deep inside her walls, and as eager as he was to fuck Joey's brains out, he wanted to show her how good he was with his own tongue.

"No," she whimpered, as she felt him moving down her body. She tried to grab him and pull him on top of her. She wanted him to use his ramrod on her without delay. But Kevin was persistent. He escaped from her grasp, and moved down between her legs.

Resigned, Joey spread her legs wide, and looked down her body at him, as he began tenderly kissing her nether lips. She tasted wonderful. The sticky remnants of her prior orgasm had been replaced with a fresh flow of liquid, which he eagerly lapped up from the inside walls of her dewy cunt lips.

Joey was going wild, finding it hard to keep her legs spread, as she pulled on Kevin's hair. But he kept up the loving attentions, snaking his tongue deep inside her slippery cunt, then using two fingers to relieve his tongue. Joey was twisting and writhing on the cold, smooth concrete surface, as Kevin twisted and dug his fingers deeply inside her sweet snatch.

"Oh gawd!" she yelled, "Oh gawd! Right there! Right there! Now suck on my clitty!"

Kevin did as he was told, and in moments, Joey was deathly quiet, except for her guttural breath sounds, as she built to another orgasm. He felt her body go into overtime, releasing a torrent of sweat from her pours, as her whole body grew stiff, then relaxed, then grew stiff again. It was all he could do to maintain the pressure on her clit with his mouth and tongue, as she tried to buck him off like a wild bronco.

"Yes, Yes, Yes!" she cried out, bucking her hips off of the ground, nearly breaking Kevin's neck as he fought for control.

Suddenly, a warm flood of Bartholin fluid flowed out of her ducts and into Kevin's waiting mouth. He removed his fingers from her gash and replaced them with his mouth, trying to capture all of her sweet warm nectar. When he began to suck on her cunt, Joey felt as though her entire body was being pulled into his mouth. She was being devoured, pussy first.

They looked at each other as she came in his mouth. Joey always liked to see her lover's face pressed up tightly against her twat, the only parts visible being his/her eyes and part of his/her nose. She found it incredibly erotic to know that her lover and she would always share such an intimate moment between themselves. No matter what they did from then on, whenever they met up, or thought about this moment, she would always reflect on the moment when they made love, when their eyes locked as her lover's mouth was pressed against her pussy.

When she was finished, her body relaxed, and she melted into the concrete. "Mmmm...." she purred, holding out her hands, encouraging him to lay on top of her.

"That was fantastic," she said, engaging him in a soft, sensual kiss. "I can't believe you made me come twice already," she giggled, slightly embarrassed at her open wantonness. They cuddled for a little while, as they each caught their breaths, and gathered their energies for the second half.

"I can't believe I let you fuck me out here in the open," she chuckled, looking around at the neighboring houses, to make sure that there wasn't anyone peeping out of their windows at the unabashed couple fucking out in the open.

"Well, technically, I haven't fucked you, yet, have I," he said, smiling down at her.

"That's right," she conceded, embarrassed all over again at having come twice without actual penetration.

"Don't worry," he assured her, "I'm not going anywhere until we do."

"Well," she said exaggerating, reaching down between their bodies, and grabbing hold of his cock. "Is it true what they say?" she asked.

"What they say about what," he demanded, expecting a joke at his expense.

"Well," she said, pausing again for effect, "They say that white men can't dunk." She adjusted their bodies so that Kevin's cockhead was pressing against the entrance to her pearly gates.

"Come on, Kevin," she challenged, "Drive your hard cock to my hole and dunk it...."

Owning up to the challenge, Kevin raised himself up on his forearms, and gently pushed forward. Joey's breath caught in her throat as she felt his thick seven inches slowly sliding into her. She could feel every inch of his manhood as it slid deeper and deeper inside her.

"Oh gawd, Kevin," she whimpered, her eyes wide as saucers. When he was about five inches inside of her, he paused for effect. Her eyes were as nearly wet as her pussy was, as it stretched to accommodate his girth. When he started to push inside even deeper, tears began welling up inside her eyes.

"Ohmygawd, Ohmygawd, Ohmygawd," she kept repeating, as Kevin slipped another inch inside of her. He stopped prematurely. He wanted to save his final inch as a surprise for later. He withdrew his cock, just as slowly. Joey again felt as though her entire universe was being pulled out through the opening in her pussy.

When he reached his tip. Kevin pushed inside again, a little faster, now that her walls had spread to accommodate his thickness. Again and again, he pushed and pulled, sawing in and out of her velvet pussy. She put her hands on his asscheeks as he started to really get a rhythm going.

She loved the feel of tense asscheeks plowing a hard cock into her in earnest. "Oh gawd, Kevin," she encouraged, "that feels so good....you feel so fucking good inside me....it feels so fucking good..."

Just then, Joey wrapped her legs around his back, trying to take him deeper inside of her. That was the signal. On his next thrust, Kevin sank all seven inches inside her cunt, all the way up to the hilt. Her eyes bulged as the tip of his cock slammed against the back of her channel.

"Oh fuck!" she cried out, exasperated. "Where the fuck did that come from?" she joked, as Kevin continued to plow into her, deeper and deeper with every stroke.

Kevin was rewarded with a fresh flow of Bartholin fluid, released by Joey's cunt to help lubricate her box to accommodate her lover's entire length. The added moisture really helped to grease the skids, and Kevin picked up speed.

By now, Joey was groaning and panting like a cheap whore. She was thrashing about beneath him as he used his full body weight to force himself inside her cunt. But soon enough, she could tell that he was growing tired.

Joey obliged him, and maneuvered him so that she was on top. She loved to be on top. She found that she could regulate how much pressure, poundage, and force, she needed to get herself off, with greater accuracy. She smiled down at Kevin as she found her rhythm.

Faster and faster, she drove herself onto his cock. She was moaning and groaning loudly, but found it impossible to stop. It felt so good at the moment, that nothing else mattered. In fact, as she rode Kevin's hard cock, she saw a face peering at them in the upstairs window of Kevin's house. It was Kevin's younger sister. She was only a year behind him, but had already just turned 18, both of them having been kept back a grade when they moved late to the state school system. She was pretty, but suffered from low self-esteem, after being raised in the shadow of her older brother.

Joey smiled up at her, acknowledging her presence, and that it was okay to watch them. What she didn't know, was that just as Joey was watching Kevin's sister watch them, Kevin was watching Joey's older brother, watching him fuck his sister. But instead of being upset, her brother flashed him a "thumbs up" sign, oddly signaling that he was doing a good job doing his sister. Brian had always been a little "off". He had been kept back a year because of his grades and aggressiveness, but it wasn't until later that the public school had figured out that he was dyslexic. The late diagnosis was the main reason why Joey was in private school.

"Your brother's watching us," Kevin whispered to Joey.

"So's your sister," she whispered back.

The idea of their siblings watching them fuck out in the open flamed their passions. Joey sat upright, and brought Kevin's hands up to her chest, massaging her tits and nipples. Joey raised her hand, running it through her long hair, which cascaded down over her back. Her other hand, unknown to Kevin, slipped behind her back, as she used her middle finger to probe the rim of her asshole.

Her brother stared in amazement as Joey licked her middle finger, then started sliding it inside her ass, as Kevin continued to thrust up into her. She bucked wildly, imagining that she was getting fucked by two guys at the same time, having each of her holes filled with a hard cock. She lost control and fell forward. Her finger fell from her ass, and she used both hands to brace against the court, as she ground her pussy against his root. Her stomach was rocking wildly in waves, and moments later, she came hard around his flagpole.

"Oh fuck!" she screamed, throwing herself backward, exposing her whole body to Kevin's sister's eyes, as she orgamsed on her bother's hard cock. This time, her orgasm was so strong, it pulled on his cock like a hand, gripping and releasing, gripping and releasing. It was so intense, that Kevin felt as though he might cum inside her.

"Wait! Wait!" she yelled. Joey could feel his cock twitching inside her. She knew that she wasn't wearing any protection, and she didn't want to get pregnant. "Don't come inside me! Not tonight!"

She jumped off him and rolled onto her back. She knew that the guy had much better control of his orgasm is he was on top. Kevin got the message, and crawled back between her spread legs. She welcomed him in, and they started fucking in earnest.

"Are you ready for overtime?" she asked him, as he continued plowing into her. "Do you think you can make me come again?" It wasn't so hard a request. Knowing that they were being watched, she was already well on her way to another orgasm.

Kevin continued pumping into her, and she kept grinding her clit and pussy against him. A few moments later, Joey was on her fifth orgasm. She was careful not to wrap her legs around Kevin, though, lest he not be able to pull out when he needed to.

"Right there!" she yelled, "Ohmygawd, Kevin, I'm coming again!" she screamed, pulling hard against his asscheeks to keep him inside of her as she came.

The intensity of her fifth orgasm was too much for Kevin. He withdrew his cock and stood over Joey, who made a show of rising up so that her face met his cock. She opened her mouth, and Kevin aimed for the open receptacle, showering her face and tongue with his hot jism.

"Oh fuck!" he groaned, as he felt Joey's soft lips wrap around his cock for the last time that night. She pumped his throbbing cock with her face and mouth, sucking him completely dry.

"Hey, leave something for later," he urged, when it began to get a little painful.

"Oh, sorry," she laughed, looking over to where her brother should be, at his window. She was disappointed to see that he wasn't there. "Are you sure you saw Brian?" she asked, trying to hide her disappointment.

"Yes, I'm sure," he reassured her. He smiled inwardly. He realized that Joey had a thing for her older brother. And for other girls. "Did you enjoy performing for my sister?" he asked.

"Yes," she purred, again, almost embarrassed, now that the heat of the moment had waned. "Did you?" she asked, looking at him with a knowing look.

He avoided the question. "I'll do anything for you, Joey. Anytime, anywhere." And he meant it.

"I know," she said, kissing him on the cheek. "We better get dressed before our parents come out."

The young couple gathered their clothes. Joey only put on her outer garments, however, and finished dressing before Kevin. As Kevin struggled to put on his shorts, Joey grabbed the basketball, and took a final three point shot from the top of the key. Swish.

"Looks like I win," she gloated.

"Five orgasms to one?" he chided. "Yeah, it sure looks like you did!"

"Hey!" she protested, "You didn't have such a bad time of it."

"I know," he joked, giving her a peck on the cheek, at the same time that he patted her on her fine ass. "Best two out of three?" he asked.

"You're on," she said, laughing, as they each went into their separate homes.

Kellog
Kellog
106 Followers