Basking in the Sun

Story Info
Sex with a slightly older woman outside in the sun.
805 words
3.51
25.6k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After an exhilarating workout, then a light lunch at my girlfriend's house, we decided to relax outside and get some sun. She has a big, very private back yard surrounded by fencing and lots of trees and I guess what is considered a grassy knoll just outside her back patio. She is a sexy older woman with strong abs and a beautiful smile, so any chance I have to see her naked with sweat glistening on her body and reflecting minute amounts of sun, I will take it. Initially, she was wearing a cute, sexy bikini and I was in boxer briefs which apparently didn't want to stay on long with what was growing inside them, but would for the moment.

As we lie there I start to massage her breasts, playfully teasing her nipples over her bathing suit top. Slowly I work my hands under the top as her body begins to move slightly, acknowledging her enjoyment, while still making sure to massage her breasts as I work the bathing suit over them until finally sliding it off. She grabs one hand and slowly slides it down to the crest of her bikini, letting go as I slide it between her skin and the fabric, massaging her clit and wet lips before penetrating her vagina with two of my fingers, moistened with her own juices. She starts to moan now as I start to suck on her nipples, freeing up my hand to allow her to moisten my fingers as she sucked on them so I could to continue to keep both nipples moist, causing more arousal as a light breeze hits them. As I stop momentarily to take off my briefs, still continuing to pleasure her pussy with the other hand, she starts licking her nipples, inviting me to stick my hard cock between her breasts. She squeezes her breasts firmly around my cock, using her sweat and my wetness for lubrication while keeping her head elevated enough to suck any bit of my cock that poked through. I am straddling her torso, so I lean back enough to reach under her bikini and start playing with her soaking wet pussy. My lady is making noise like she is enjoying the taste of my penis combined with moans from her pussy being pleasured. As she gets close to orgasm, I inform her I am almost there too and when I am just about to cum, she tells me to cum on her chest as we orgasm together. She rubs my cum all over her breasts as she licks the tip of my cock, then just lies there with the sun shining off her chest.

I start kissing her body, working my way gradually to the cusp of her bikini, slightly inside, until positioning myself down by her legs. She starts to moisten her fingers as I begin sliding off her bikini bottoms, her hands gliding down her sensuously glistening abdomen to where she has begun to pleasure her own pussy and clit. I separate her legs enough so I could move in to start licking her pussy, but she resists at first, not wanting to move her fingers to continue her pleasure. While not giving up easily, I find bits of her clitoris and pussy with my tongue until she removes one hand. Her fingers and my tongue are fighting to pleasure her as they reach a compromise, continuing with her pleasure together as she starts to moan. She removes her hand and starts caressing both of her breasts as I continue to pleasure her pussy, licking and fingering as she gyrates her hips and moans more and more. I start massaging her clit with one hand, causing her to start licking her nipples and massage my backside with her feet.

Turning my body so my hips are up by her head, she starts to suck my cock while I continue licking her pussy. She lightly tugs my body towards her gesturing to climb up on top of her in 69. She starts to squeeze my ass as she sucks my cock and I continue sucking and licking her pussy and clitoris and massaging her ass cheeks, both of us slightly gyrating our hips. Continuing there for a while in the sun, she expresses how she would like to feel me deep inside her pussy. I maneuver around to her pussy, slowly penetrating her vagina while stretching her legs back towards her head. I continue to pound her pussy deeper and harder as she moans louder and louder until orgasm and I pull out in time to cum all over her lower abdomen. She rubs it all over her abdominal area as I lie beside her and give her a kiss and we lay there together with the sun slowly starting to fade.