Bass Lake Cabins

Story Info
A romantic getaway weekend involves the owner's wife.
4.3k words
4.41
54k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave Stewart sat in his green Lazy-Boy recliner and read the Sunday morning newspaper. He finished his second cup of coffee and got up to pour another one from the carafe on the kitchen counter. His wife Janet was up at 6 AM and out the door by 7 AM. She had to drive their sixteen-year-old daughter to a soccer game at a school 50 miles away.

Dave sighed as he sat back down in the chair. Saturday and Sunday mornings used to be the time he and Janet got to stay in bed and spend a few hours having great sex. Lately it seemed either he had to work Saturday or Janet had to drive one of the kids somewhere on Sunday. He could not remember the last time they had gone away without the kids even for a weekend.

He picked up the Travel and Leisure section and paged through it. A small advertisement caught his eye. “Romantic getaway weekends at Bass Lake Cabins.” The ad listed a web site. He checked it out on his computer. Bass Lake was located in the Adirondack Mountains only a few hours from where they lived. The web site showed pictures of luxurious cabins that were fully furnished, had a double size Jacuzzi, a wet bar, a two- sided fireplace, and full kitchen with modern appliances. This is my idea of roughing it he thought.

Janet got home from the game about 3 PM. Dave asked her what she thought about renting a cabin for a weekend in the next month or two. Her mind immediately went to the cold, drafty, spider filled cabins they used to rent when the kids were small and said “Uh uh, no I don’t think so Dave.”

Dave took her over to the computer and showed her the pictures of Bass Lake Cabins. She was impressed. “What about the kids?” She asked.

“They can go to your mom’s or your mom can come here. What do you say? Should I make a reservation?”

Janet’s eyes sparkled. She missed the fucking as much as he did. When it came to sex, she was open to just about anything. And she wasn’t shy about telling him how to please her or shy about pleasing him. “It sounds great honey; I can’t wait to get in that Jacuzzi.”

Dave called and spoke to the owner Bill Sutton. It was obvious Bill liked to talk. He kept Dave on the phone for fifteen minutes going on and on about this, that, and everything. Finally Dave made a reservation for three weeks from next Friday.

When the day arrived, Dave packed the car with their clothes along with food, beer, wine, and a bottle of Bombay Sapphire gin. He liked a good, dry martini. Janet wasn’t much of a drinker and had an occasional glass of wine or a beer. It was a beautiful fall day as they drove north to the majestic Adirondack Mountains. The scenery was picturesque as the trees were various shades of gold, orange, and scarlet. They arrived at Bass Lake about 2 PM.

Bass Lake Cabins consisted of ten cabins situated in a row 50 yards from the lake. The cabins were close together, separated by about 20 feet of space. The main building which housed the office and the owner’s residence was near cabin #1. Dave went in the office to check- in while Janet went down to look at the lake from the small boat dock. Bill Sutton greeted Dave as he entered. He was a big bear of a man with white hair and beard. Dave guessed Bill was about ten years olden than him making Bill about fifty-five.

Bill talked as much in person as he did on the phone. He kept jabbering away as Dave filled out the registrations forms. A woman entered the room and Dave assumed it was Bill’s daughter. She had medium length black hair and a knockout body that was covered by a tee shirt and tight jeans. She looked to be in her early thirties.

Bill was smiling from ear to ear as he said, “Dave, I’d like you to meet my wife Cindy.”

Cindy looked at Dave and smiled. “Nice to meet you Dave, I hope you find the accommodations to your liking.” Dave almost felt like she was flirting with him.

“I am sure we will love it here. It looks great. I can’t wait to see the cabin. My wife is down checking out the lake.”

Bill handed him a key. “I’m going to give you cabin #1. It’s got all new furniture and appliances and the biggest Jacuzzi.” We have about six other guests here this weekend so it should be pretty quiet. If you need anything give us a holler.”

Cindy gave him a look. It wasn’t exactly a smile or a wink, sort of a little of both. “Yeah Dave, give us a holler.”

Dave thanked them and stepped outside. He waved to Janet to help him unpack the car. He moved the car in front of the cabin and carried in the bags and groceries. The inside of the cabin was everything promised. Janet came in the door and said, “wow let’s fuck right now.”

“Patience my dear, we have all weekend. You put the food away and I’ll fix us a drink. I brought a few of my porno DVD’s and I see they have a large screen TV and DVD player. Let’s get this weekend started.” Dave fixed a double martini for himself and poured Janet a large glass of wine. He popped in a DVD his friend had given him. It was a 40-scene compilation from various fuck videos. He handed Janet her drink.

“Trying to get me drunk huh? I can’t remember the last time I had a glass of wine. Sit here next to me on the couch and watch the movie with me.” Dave sat next to her and she cuddled against him while she sipped her wine. The movie was standard fuck film fare. Janet had never watched one with him. The kids were always around. At first she giggled at the scenes on the TV, commenting on the women’s fake tits, bleached hair, and shaved pussies, not to mention the huge penis’ on the male actors.

Janet got quieter and started running her fingers through Dave’s hair. She held her glass up to show Dave she was finished. He took the glass from her and placed it on the table. His hands found her breasts and caressed them through her sweater. On the screen a guy was fucking a woman doggie style while she reached back and fingered her clit.

“I want you to fuck me just like that right now,” Janet demanded. Dave was glad to oblige. He removed her clothes and his and bent her over the coffee table in front of them. She wanted him to fuck her hard like the guy in the movie. As he plowed her from behind she reached underneath and stroked her clit. After a few minutes she was squirming and slamming back at his thrusts. He felt her pussy tighten and then her whole body got stiff as her orgasm ripped through her.

“Let’s go in the bedroom,” she said. They got up and entered the large bedroom that had a door leading into the bath. “Lay down honey, I’ll be right back.” Janet went in the bathroom and began filling the Jacuzzi with hot water. When she came back she knelt on the bed and began to suck her husband’s cock. She was an expert cocksucker. Dave had five or six girlfriends before he met and married Janet, but none of them could suck a cock like she could.

She took him all the way down to his balls, held her mouth there, and swirled her tongue around. Her fingers gently stroked the sensitive area underneath his balls. Dave’s whole body began to tremble. His breathing got faster as she continued to suck and tongue his swollen cock. He felt his orgasm a minute or two before he actually erupted. It started in his toes and moved up his body. His balls sucked in and he shot a tremendous load way back in Janet’s throat. She continued to suck him and massage his balls until he could no longer take it and pulled his dick out of her mouth. She made a motion with her hands that the load in her mouth was huge and then he heard a loud gulp as she swallowed it down.

“That was fantastic as usual. I feel totally drained. I need to rest a minute to catch my breath.” Dave leaned over and kissed her, getting a slight taste of his cum from her mouth.

“Let’s relax in the Jacuzzi,” she said. “I think it’s almost full.” Dave got up and decided he needed another martini. Janet declined a second glass of wine saying she would wait until later. They got in the tub and let the hot water and jets work their magic on their naked bodies. After about an hour they were turning to prunes. Dave got out and dried off. It was now about 6 PM and getting dark. The two double martinis he drank were hitting him. He felt very sleepy.

“Hon, what do you say we take a short nap and continue this later on?

Janet told him to go ahead and lay down. She wasn’t tired yet but she would have another glass of wine and join him for a nap in a little while. Dave lay down on the bed and was asleep within minutes. When he woke up he was in a fog, unsure of where he was. He looked at the clock it was 10 PM. Shit he thought, I can’t believe I slept that long.

He could hear the TV in the living room. One of the porno movies he brought was playing. He got up and went inside. Janet was sitting on the couch watching a movie called “Ass Angels.” In front of her was not one but two empty wine bottles. She was obviously fucked-up. It had been a long time since she got drunk.

“Do you think you can fuck me in the ass like that,” she said pointing to the screen. Some huge black guy was reaming some tiny blond. Janet was slurring her words.

Dave said, “Sure, go in the bedroom and lay down I’ll be right in.” He helped her up and she staggered to the bedroom and fell across the bed. He knew she would be passed out in a minute and thought it best to let her sleep it off. He checked on her in five minutes and he was right. He moved her legs to straighten her out and covered her with a blanket.

Dave was hungry and ate one of the roast beef sandwiches they had brought with them. He stepped out on the front porch and turned the light on. It was an unusually warm night. The sky was moonless and black. He could see the lights from a few of the cabins. The dock by the lake had a single light fixture and he could see the surface of the lake was as smooth as glass. The single most thing he noticed was the quiet. He could not hear a sound.

He decided to bring the cooler full of Sam Adams out on the porch, sit outside, and have a few beers and a few cigarettes. He quit smoking a few years ago but on special occasions like this he bought a pack. He took a pack of Marlboro out of his bag and his silver Zippo eight ball lighter that had belonged to his dad. It must be over fifty years old but it still lit every time. He opened a beer, lit a cigarette, turned off the porch light, and sat in the old wooden rocker. He thought of those silly beer commercials that say, “It doesn’t get any better than this.” But they were right. He felt very content.

As he finished his beer he got up to get another and heard a sound. It sounded like the noise a baby makes when it first wakes up. He got his beer and sat back down. He lit another cigarette and listened. It was quiet again. The he heard the noise again this time a little louder. He thought it might be an animal, a raccoon maybe. He shined his flashlight around the front of the cabin but saw nothing. He decided to step off the porch and look around. He heard the noise again this time it sounded like more of a moan. He walked between the cabins and saw a light on in the bedroom of cabin #2. He heard the moan again and this time he was sure it was coming from the open bedroom window.

He turned off his flashlight and slowly walked over to the open window. The moaning continued to get louder and more frequent. Dave peeked in the window and saw a man and a woman on the bed. They were both naked and the woman was sitting on the guy's face getting a good twat lapping. The guy’s cock was standing straight up and he was jerking it as he ate the woman’s pussy. All of a sudden she slid back and sank her pussy down on his hard cock. She started to make noises like a wild animal. Her body got rigid and she sat straight up in the air. She threw her head back and let out a howl that sounded like a wolf. The woman shrieked and came for over a minute.

Then she got off the guy’s cock and took it in her mouth. With her right hand she stroked it as she sucked, and with her left hand she worked a finger up his ass. When he came he let out a Tarzan yell as she let his cum fly in the air and shoot all over her face. It was at that point that Dave felt a hand touch his shoulder. His heart leapt into his mouth and he let out a yelp as he turned around. A woman was standing there dressed in a black hooded sweatshirt and black sweat pants. She was holding her finger to her mouth to tell him to be quiet. When his eyes focused he saw it was Cindy, the owners wife.

They heard the woman in the room say, “What was that? Then they saw the guy get up from the bed. Cindy pulled Dave behind a pine shrub. The guy came to the window, looked out, and decided it was nothing. But he closed the window, drew the curtains, and turned out the light. Cindy motioned for Dave to follow him back to his cabin. When they got to the porch Dave was shaking.

“You scared the shit out of me.”

“I’m sorry,” she said. “I didn’t want you to be startled when you turned around and saw me.” What were you doing over there anyway?”

“I heard a strange noise and went to see what it was. I really didn’t expect to see what I saw.”

“Did you like what you saw Dave? Did it excite you?”

“Well, I never saw two people fucking before. I mean I’ve seen it on videos but not live like that. Yeah it was exciting to watch. I need a drink and a cigarette. Do you want one?”

“Yes to both,” Cindy laughed. “Bill doesn’t like me to smoke so I have to sneak them when I can get them.” Dave got two beers and took out two cigarettes and handed her one. He flipped open the Zippo to light hers but his hand was shaking too much to hold it steady. Cindy reached out and held his hand and lit her cigarette and then his. They drank the beers and smoked, neither one saying anything.

Finally Cindy spoke. “What happened to your wife?”

“In the bedroom sleeping, she got fucked-up on two bottles of wine and passed out. She’s not a drinker and I guess she got carried away.”

“Bill is sleeping too. He’s an early riser. He gets up at 4 AM every day and is in bed by 9 PM. I’m a night bird. I love the night.”

“Hey can I ask you something Cindy? How did you hook up with Bill? He seems a lot older than you.”

“It’s a long story but I’ll give you the short version if you give me another beer and a cigarette.” Tom handed her a beer and the pack of Marlboro and his lighter.

“I’m Bill’s second wife. His first wife Helen died about five years ago. These cabins used to belong to her father as well as most of the lake front property around Bass Lake. He left it to Bill and Helen in his will. Before she got sick, she and Bill sold a large part of the land for a big chunk of cash. They were going to use it to fix up these cabins. But when she got sick and eventually passed away, it never happened. Bill was so depressed he took to the bottle big time. I was a waitress in the only bar in town so that’s how I met him.”

“Bill was going through money like a sailor on shore leave. One night he was so drunk he passed out on the bar. He had been on a four-month bender. I ended up taking him home and staying with him. He was real sick. It took several days to sober him up and then weeks to get him on his feet again. I talked him into realizing his dream of fixing up the cabins. I was the one who had the idea of the romantic getaway place. He agreed to do it if I would be his partner. I guess I didn’t see much future as a waitress so I said OK. Then he asked me to marry him?”

“And you said yes.”

“No, not at first, I told him he was too old for me. But he was persistent and such a sweet man I finally gave in. We don’t have much of a sex life but I am happy with him and he adores me.”

“Good for you Cindy. I’m happy with my life too. My wife in there is the finest person I know.”

Cindy finished her beer and helped herself to another one as well as another cigarette. “Hey Dave, do you want to have some fun?”

Dave looked at her and flushed. “Ah… No, Cindy I have never cheated on Janet, I couldn’t, I’m sorry. I do find you very attractive but I just can’t.”

Cindy let out a hearty laugh. “Oh you silly man, I didn’t mean that kind of fun. I couldn’t cheat on Bill either. No I mean fun like what you were doing before. You know, like watching people fucking and stuff.”

“What if we get caught? You caught me and I didn’t even hear you.”

“We won’t get caught. I’m the owner remember? If anyone sees us I’ll just say someone complained about the noise and that you’re my brother staying with us for the weekend. Relax; I’ve done this dozens of times. The fear of getting caught is what makes it exciting.”

Dave checked inside and heard snoring coming from the bedroom. What the hell he thought, “OK let’s go for it? Where do we go first?”

“First I have to pee. Do me a favor Dave and hold the flashlight for me so I don’t break my neck.” She handed him the flashlight and went off the porch and around the side of the cabin with Dave following. “Shine it on the ground over here so I can see what I am doing.” He shined the light on the ground as she faced away from him and lowered her sweatpants. She had the nicest ass he had ever seen. She arched forward and he could see her pussy spread a bit then a stream of pee started to trickle out until it became a steady flow. She peed for a long time. “Damn I didn’t realize I had to go that bad, thanks Dave.” She stood up and pulled up her pants.

Seeing her pee, Dave realized he had to go also. “Uh Cin, could you hold the light for me? I have to go too.”

“Sure, no problem,” she said taking the light from him. He took his cock out of his jeans. Instead of shining the light on the ground she pointed the beam right at his crotch. “Mmmm nice equipment Dave,” she said slyly. He had to pee too bad to be embarrassed and he too took a long leak in the grass beside the cabin. When he finished he zipped up.

“OK let’s see where we go first”, she said removing a small notebook from her pocket. “Cabin #2 appears to be all fucked out. Cabin #3 is empty. Here we go; Cabin #4 has two middle-aged guys staying there. Wanna watch some sword swallowers?

“You mean gay guys?” Dave gasped. He was definitely straight and had never even seen a gay video let alone two guys doing it. “I’m not sure I want to see that Cindy.”

“Come on don’t be such a pussy. This is just for fun. It won’t make you gay just to watch.”

He agreed wondering what he was getting himself into. They stole up to Cabin #4 and didn’t see any lights in the living room or bedroom. Cindy led them around the other side to the bathroom window. There they were. Both guys were naked in the Jacuzzi. One of them was standing and the other was kneeling sucking his cock. After a few minutes of sucking, the one kneeling turned around and offered his ass to his friend. The guy standing slowly slipped his big cock up his buddy’s ass. He fucked him hard. The guy receiving was moaning and groaning. Finally the guy on top pulled his cock out and shot his hot cum all over his friends back.

“See that wasn’t so bad was it. Did it turn you off women to watch two men get it on?” Cindy poked him playfully and put her hand on his crotch.

“What are you doing? Dave yelled as he slapped her hand lightly.

“Just checking to see if you have a hard-on,” she laughed. “Come on, there are two couples staying together in the last cabin. They are regulars here and always put on a good show.” She led him by the hand down the row of cabins to the last one. The light was on in the living room and music was playing. A huge fire roared in the fireplace. Two women were dancing together to the music. Neither of them had a stitch of clothes on. Dave could see two guys sitting on the couch facing them. They were also naked and had huge erections that they were slowly stroking as they watched the girls dance.

“I told you this would be good Dave. I’m getting wet already.” Dave had to admit the women were sexy. The two women began to kiss and then one slowly worked her way down to the other’s tits, then lower to her snatch. They got into a sixty-nine position and began to eat each other’s pussy. The guys decided to join in. One of the women got up and laid one guy on his back and started to fuck him. The other guy went behind her and started working his dick up her ass. The remaining woman went in front and spread her pussy in the face of the woman who was getting double penetrated.

12