Bass Lake Cabins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave was behind Cindy looking over her shoulder. He looked down at Cindy and saw she had her sweatpants around her ankles and was playing with her clit. The sight of her beautiful ass along with the heavy scene going on in the room in front of them was too much for him. His cock was fully erect and straining to get out of his pants. He unzipped his jeans and took out his engorged dick.

Cindy was moaning now, working her fingers furiously in her pussy as she watched the two guys fuck the one woman who was in turning eating the pussy of the other woman. Dave was mostly watching Cindy now as he stroked his cock inches from her creamy white ass. When the guy who was fucking the woman in the ass pulled out and shot his load, Cindy moaned and shuddered as she came. Dave had also hit his peak and spilled his hot white seed all over Cindy’s ass. This caused Cindy to jump a bit as another orgasm took over her. The people in the room were moaning and coming all over the place.

Cindy took some tissues from her pocket and handed them to Dave. He wiped his cum off her ass. “I’m sorry," he told her. "I didn’t mean to do that.”

She pulled up her pants and laughed. “Yes you did you horny bastard. Hey it’s OK. We didn’t cheat did we? I never touched you and you never touched me right?”

Dave finally had to laugh. “Well I guess we didn’t actually touch body parts. I had fun tonight. Thanks for spending time with me.”

“Anytime big boy,” she teased. “Well I better get to bed. I’ll see you around OK.” She reached over and kissed him lightly on the cheek. “Goodnight.”

Dave crept back in his cabin and went into the bedroom. He removed his clothes and slipped into bed beside Janet. She woke briefly and asked him where he was. “Just enjoying the night air and the scenery honey, go back to sleep.”

12