Bastille Day Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leBonhomme
leBonhomme
688 Followers

"And longer."

"And callused. If he had only heard about oral sex, he sure knew what to do with his finger. Boy! Were we both surprised when I came like that!"

"Squirting?"

"Not like those female fountains in the videos, but plenty wet."

"Oooh! I'm going to like that!"

"Hm-hmm! Me too!"

"Back to last weekend, please."

"Oh! That! I reminded him how we had both been so surprised the first time he made me do that."

"Hm-hmm! Just the first time."

"Um-hmm. I think mentioning that may have been what began to overcame his resistance. Of course, I hadn't yet admitted that I wanted to sleep with him - maybe not even to myself."

"But he would have had to be denser than me not to have seen what you were getting at."

"Oh, I don't think he was - is - dense, but he's my brother."

"Didn't mean to insinuate that he is. So?"

"Till then, he had just made noncommittal noises in response to my remarks, but when I mentioned that, he had to nod, and then said that it had been better than anything he had experienced before. Yeah, he said 'better,' could have said it some other way."

"Promising."

I thought so. After lunch we returned to our deckchairs by the pool. His cock sank a little and rose again."

"Waving, invitingly to you?"

"I didn't think to describe it like that, but he must have been remembering. Finally - wet muschi - I got up and went and straddled him on his chair. Oh, he was surprised, but he couldn't deny what his cock was suggesting, and I said that I wanted to do what we hadn't that time, my birthday."

"I know something about how persuasive - delightfully persuasive - you can be. He didn't have a chance to say no, not with his cock like that."

"Oh, he tried, but it was only halfhearted. As you said, his cock was talking louder. Incest, cheating on his wife, my arguing that incest was a family thing and not cheating on his wife - not really 'another woman'."

"You won?"

"He would have had to throw me on the deck, and didn't when I moved up and put it in my muschi."

"On top, like I want."

"Me too! Oh, it was good, he was good, admitting that he wanted to, and we did."

"And everything else?"

"Of course, ... after that. No reason not to, once we really done it. After lunch on Sunday, I tried to make it easier for him, telling him that it wasn't his fault if his little sister wanted to relive her best birthday present."

"And you waited to see the others return?"

"Had to. The kid's had been promised that Aunt Marge would be there, but that was good, completely changing the subject."

"Nice. Nice to hear that an incest can be as good as the stories."

"It was, and I agree, of course. Hope it stays good. Not that we need to do it again, just that there will be no unexpected downside."

"Me too. Maybe different, more difficult between generations."

"Yeah. You don't have any children?"

"Sons, two, not a daughter."

"Avoids the question about siblings doing something."

"I sure hope so, and temptations on my part."

She fondled my - her - cock, until it be came more interested, chuckling at her success, and then asked: ,Anything else you like?"

"You? I can't think of anything else."

"Doggy is good."

"If you want. Haven't done that, but in stories and the videos it seems to be a hit. Maybe I missed something."

"Or your wife et al. did. You're right about the videos: so many guys asking the girls to show their asses. I'd have thought they would rather keep watching their pussies."

"Muschis?"

"No, that's just mine; the others have pussies, even if they're shaven."

"Nice, that yours isn't just another one in the crowd."

"Um-hmm. Gosh, from the uploaded chat sites, one could think that half the girls in the States or Europe want to have fun showing and playing with themselves for some dick."

"Um-hmm, playing for points, but I don't mind."

"Might, if you had a daughter."

"For sure. Wonder if any - how many - of them are recognized by someone."

"Whoops! Daddy is watching porns of young girls and there she is. No mistake, in her room with all those photos on the wall."

"Hmm! Something like that. Or the ones who get pretty far along, and then say that they're going to their room, apparently sitting till then somewhere in the family area, taking off most of their clothes, with a guy's cock on their laptop. ... Does seeing one turn girls on that much?"

"Not me, but when I was their age, it might have, probably would have. And you, the girls?"

"Not any more. Hmm? If you want to know, I'd rather watch two young girls, ... not ones who wear spikes in bed."

"Yeah, that looks slutty."

"Um-hmm. Hm-hmm! Maybe I have learned something from them."

"Oooh! I hope so, if you think you have."

We both chuckled. She included my balls in her fondling of my wilting penis. My hand slid over her side and held her breast. With a nod on my shoulder, she murmured:

"Make it feel good."

I did, and she tried to, but it seemed that my - her - cock had become too inured to respond after being held for so long. I knew that could happen from times when my fantasies had become too involved - nice, long, inventive fantasies, but counterproductive. I murmured:

"I want it to, but you've been holding it for so long .... Hm-hmm! Has happened when I have been."

"I know what you mean; the mood sort of too extended."

"Um-hmm, something like that, even though - as I said - I want it to."

"Me too."

She continued to fondle for a few seconds and then murmured:

"I know we've been talking about tonight, but that was before we were here, like this."

"Um-hmm, sure was. Before we knew we would be here, like this."

"But we are now."

"Um-hmm."

"We could still wait, but, ... well, I think we started here assuming that we probably wouldn't."

"Um-hmm, again."

She tilted her head back and looked up at me, still fondling my cock and balls, and said:

"I'd like a foretaste on tonight. I really enjoy starting when it's like now. Hmm! Sort of seducing an unexpecting, maybe innocent cock and giving it a nice surprise."

"Hmm! Good thing you didn't have a younger brother."

"Hm-hm-hmm! Maybe, yes."

"Mine isn't really unexpecting, and certainly not innocent, but a little, since it ..., well, you know."

"Doesn't know that I want to taste how much it appreciates my surprise?"

"Mmmm! It won't be a surprise if you keep talking."

"Shhhh!"

She grinned and began to move down the bed, still grinning at me. As she was about to get between my legs, images from a couple POV videos popped into my head, but with erect cocks, unlike mine at the moment. Then she murmured:

"Move around; I want to kneel on the floor. Sit up and watch."

While I did, I wondered how I deserved what was happening; a man my age about to have his favorite fantasy come true. She smiled up at me from between my legs. I snorted, feeling her hand come up under my balls, jostling them, and murmured:

"And then I want my foretaste of your muschi."

"Mmmm! I was hoping so, ... and that you really learned a lot watching girls doing it."

"Um-hmm!"

My cock wasn't as small as it had been, as I watched her raise it to her lips, but my foreskin still almost covered its head, and then it was in her warm mouth, all of it, her nose in my hair. I could feel her breath, and feel her tongue holding my cock up against her pallet, just gently moving. So nice and warm! And feel it swell and extend further into her mouth, and feel her hum in response. After a few moments, she had to draw her head back, letting me see my full cock between her lips. Now it did look like those POVs, but I didn't like that I remembered them, especially when she looked up at me, the corners of lips smiling.

Marge - "my Marge" for the coming two weeks?! She drew her head further back, and her tongue began to explore the sensitive underside of the head of my cock. "Uhnn!" It surged, and I envisioned its full, purplish-pink head in her mouth. Better, much better than in my fantasies!

For those fortunate enough not to know, there is a world of difference between what a woman like my wife had done and what Marge was beginning to do. In my fantasies, I had assumed that it would be like what my wife did, but ending with a good orgasm. Sure, she had sucked my cock; it had felt good, of course, but I had known that she wasn't going to let me come in her mouth, that she didn't want me to, probably worried the whole time that I would and accordingly restrained in her efforts. Efforts may have been a too strong word. Frustrating, and when I once did, her reaction was not positive.

Marge had told me that she wanted me to have an orgasm - a couple of times. Just told me that she was looking forward to tasting my semen. My fantasies hadn't - couldn't - anticipate what she was doing, despite those videos. Had I missed the stories on Literotica that described in so arousing detail what went on in a woman's mouth when she was sucking a cock, what a man was experiencing?

Damn! I was about to come already, so soon! But I didn't; Marge drew her head back, and my cock sprang up, bobbing and throbbing, precum oozing from the slit in its now pinkish-purple head. She smiled up at me again and murmured:

"Almost too much?"

"God, yes! You can't imagine how arousing that is."

"My brother tried to tell me - after he gave up worrying."

"He had to; couldn't think about anything else."

"Something like that."

She licked up the precum, making my cock twitch wildly, and snorted, remarking:

"Nice that nature does that and lets me know that it is getting close."

"Hmm! Real nice; I was afraid it was going to be all over before I wanted it to be."

"Me too."

She grinned and rubbed the base of my cock behind my still tight scrotum. Then her fingernails scratched it and caught a wrinkle, pulling on the skin. Eventually the skin was all slack again. Of course, my cock had begun to sink, hardly moving when the tip of her tongue licked the last drop of precum from its slit. My balls were hanging loose on her fingers. She looked down and jostled them gently and murmured:

"I like to suck them too."

"Mmm! No one ever did that."

"I wonder how guys shave them."

"I wouldn't dare try."

She stooped lower and pushed one between her lips, her warm mouth closing gently around it. As she caressed it with her tongue, sucking slightly, another POV image popped up, entirely unwanted. What I was watching was so much better: my cock brushing her cheek while I enjoyed an entirely unexpected new sensation. I moaned in appreciation. When she released it, she glanced up with a smile, and then the other one was in her mouth. I moaned again. This time, she pulled on it, seeming reluctant to release it, but then it almost popped from between her lips. She grinned up at me with a snort, obviously enjoying herself. Her hand found my cock, raising it up, and she murmured:

"Now the best part."

"Mmmm!" I responded with a nod and only a slight smile.

I was too full of anticipation to do more; it was going to be so good again, and better, coming in her mouth. She nodded, also with only a slight smile, as though she understood my anticipation. She looked down, about to let her lips slip around my now less stiff cock, and then looked up again and asked softly:

"You want to taste it?"

"Mmm, yes, a first kiss sealed with semen."

She nodded with chuckle, smiling, and then my cock was back in her mouth. It was every bit as good as I remembered, and better with my anticipation how it was going to be when I came. When I moaned, she nodded, humming in response, an additional arousing sensation. It was indescribably good! When that word occurred to me, I understood why no author could adequately describe it.

We exchanged several moans and hums, my cock twitching strongly in her mouth. And then again, before I wanted, my cock wanted - had - to come. It had been wanting to have an orgasm since the night before, and hadn't had one the previous night on the plane. Oh God, it was going to be good!

My hips twitched and I gave a louder moan, and then a groan, and then my hips thrust forward. With gasp and grunt, I came, spurting like never before, it seemed. She gave a deep moan and then lesser ones each time a spurt of my semen escaped my throbbing cock.

She recognized when to stop arousing me, but still doing it a little, as her tongue sloshed my semen in her mouth, brushing the now overly sensitive underside of my cock. I moaned with a sigh, and she nodded with an "uhn-hnn." Then she sucked slightly and slowly let it slip from between her lips. She looked up at me with smile.

It had to be a "cock-sucking" smile. I didn't use such expressions in my fantasies, but, of course, they always ended with my orgasm. I could see that she was still savoring my semen, moving her jaw with closed lips. As she rose up, she smirked with twinkling eyes. Her arms went over my shoulders, and mine, around under her, as she rose and pushed me back on the bed, and then our mouths met. She waited until mine opened, and then her tongue and more of my semen than I had ever tasted slid into my mouth.

Our tongues caressed eagerly, enjoying the slippery film as long as we could, but it was sliding down in my throat, and I had to swallow. There was still a taste of it, however, when my tongue thrust, and she sucked it into her mouth, and our tongues continued to tease and caress.

Finally, we had to come up for air, and I was suddenly more aware of her breasts and the rest of her body pressing on mine. She raised her head and grinned. This time I didn't mind thinking it was a cock-sucking grin.

"Good?" she asked.

"You know it was good! I never came so good. Maybe I shouldn't say that, but to lower your expectations."

"It was!" She licked her lips, really a cock-sucking grin.

"Maybe since it's been wanting to since last night, and on the plane."

"Me too, not on the plane."

"Worrying that I might be fat?"

"Hoping you wouldn't be."

"Hm-hmm! I started doing situps and pushups."

"Hmm! How many pushups?"

"Got up to thirty."

"But wanting me on top?"

"Just in case you were a missionary."

"Hm-hmm! That's good, a missionary reading forums on Literotica.

"Well, for every eventuality, maybe the first time, not anticipating that you - whoever - would want to talk about it first."

"Nor I. I would have let you, if we hadn't talked."

"Unlikely with you."

"Um-hmm, but if you been the silent type, and I had had to seduce you without words, I would have let you do it that way - the first time."

"But then talked?"

"And not have sucked his cock first."

"My good luck!"

"Mine too!"

She lowered her head and started another good kiss, rocking her hips down. My hands naturally slid down to hold her ass. It rocked a couple of more times, and then we came up for air again. She murmured:

"I hope your tongue is that good somewhere else."

leBonhomme
leBonhomme
688 Followers