Bastille Day Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leBonhomme
leBonhomme
692 Followers

“Hm-hmm! Not quite, but something like that.”
“I'm glad that it was so good that you almost did.”
“It was, … if you don't mind?”
“It was for me, too, and wouldn't have been, if hadn't been that good for you. … Lucky man.”
“He thinks so too. You too, I hope.”
“Very much. I guess you can't tell him that I said that.”
“Hmm? Maybe not. … Oh, once, back last autumn, he did say something about understanding that it probably wouldn't have happened if I had just been with Willy and Ron. I agreed, liking that he recognized that.”
“Maybe sometime you can tell him that I know how lucky he is.”
“Maybe. … Hmmm, maybe when he wants to hear about all this, like I was telling you about him.”
“He won't complain at that moment.”
“For sure! I'll try to remember to tell him.”

I drew her down for another kiss, and my cock slipped out. She snorted and murmured:
“The bed is going to be a mess; good thing we do this here.”
“Just to show that we all don't sleep in one bed.”

We chuckled, and she rolled off me. We got comfortable, facing each other, thighs overlapping. “Nap?” I suggested, and she agreed. My eyes closed. A moment or two later, she murmured:
“I hope Marge really expected us to do this.”
“What else could she have expected to happen? I think she did; she likes you, too, and ...”
“I do too,” Anna interrupted me, adding:
“Next time you can tell us to go off together, or I will tell you two to.”
“Okay, and the next time she can tell us.”
“Hm-hmm! Too much planning.”
“Quite, might have to count the days to see that it all worked out.”
“Um-hmm. Thought only a German could think of that. Besides, I'm your guest, shouldn't want to make any suggestions.”
“Why Marge made the right one. Nap.”
“Hold me.”

She rolled away from me towards the wall. I followed her, and we got comfortable with my hand cupped around her breast.

I dozed off with the pleasant thought that I was very lucky to enjoy with her anything and everything she did with her father.

leBonhomme
leBonhomme
692 Followers