Bastille Day Ch. 4

Story Info
Monica returns the gift.
881 words
3.43
13.1k
00

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/15/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Manwolf
Manwolf
1 Followers

She wakes to the silence of pre-dawn darkness… the only sound, the faint clicking of crickets. Rolling to her side, she takes in the aura of moonlight streaming through white drapes. She stretches, her body soft under silky satin sheets.

Although she knows she has slept for scant hours, energy and life courses through her. Sitting up, she cranes her neck and tentatively tests her shoulder. Seconds later she is quickly rotating her arm, amazed as she realizes that his touch, his intention was indeed healing… and very strong healing.

She stands, strolling to the window; bracing her hands on the stonework of the low sill; reveling in the tight rippling of muscles as they tense, bracing her nakedness in the pale glow of a full moon. He has made her whole, strong and sure. She breathes deeply, pondering this unselfish man, his gift, his eyes, fingers, tongue. She flexes, aware of every fiber of her body. Slender fingers stray over her supple curves.

Sucking cool, light air into her lungs, she turns her attention back into the darkness. Her skin tingles with sudden tension as she moves. Smiling down at her firm breasts, delighting in their youthful bounce as she approaches the high-backed sofa. Peering down at his prone form, kneeling beside him, studying him in his sleep. She is touched by the drawn look reflected in his face. He looks as if his own life force was drained by his efforts to heal her. Obviously he has given much to her.

Her mind and body bristle with sexuality; a great need welling within her. Her eyes drinking in every inch of his body as she lifts away the bedding. As she leans over his torso, her sex swells, heat coursing through her folds. Her tongue slides over a hard stomach, slipping lower to his thigh. Moving to roll the soft head of his resting cock, lightly licking the the soft, velvety underside as her fingers snake about him, tenderly stroking the soft flesh. Her mouth opens over the soft head and she suckles him; fingers manipulate and tease at his lovely meat. He stirs.

She glances upward, anticipating his grey-green eyes upon her. His stirring ceases but his beautiful cock pulses and swells between her fingers as she fondles him. The head swelling and pushing onto her tongue as his shaft throbs thicker, longer. She tightens her wet lips around the surging shaft, lowering her head as his cock probes deeper into her warm mouth. Her fingers move to her now aching sex, slipping easily within, instantly coated with her desire, slippery with her juices.

She tastes his growing excitement on her stroking tongue. No longer able to resist her own need, she continues to stroke this fine, hard cock, standing and straddling his hips. Her soaking sex inches over him as her fingers stroke his sex. Impatiently, she guides the swollen meat to her wet quim. As she lowers herself onto him, the head stretching her deliciously, her hand moves to his stomach, fingers wide over his hard muscle. He stirs again.

Again she pauses, her pussy on fire, anticipating the body glow after a thorough, deep fucking. His eyes open, gazing about before focusing on hers. He moans, raising his hands as if to stroke her.

"No, you mustn't", he implores, still groggy with sleep. Her heart swells, believing he is maintaining his noble nature. She is aware of his physical weakness, considering his request. At this point, however, she is more aware of her own aching need. A selfish need to feel that hard cock thrusting into her depths. She shudders around his cock. and as she shakingly lowers herself onto the thick meat, a glorious orgasm sweeps through her.

Her mouth open, panting already, she begins to move upon him. All thoughts of love and tenderness dissipate as she is overcome with the need to fuck this hard, thick cock. Her thigh muscles bunch, her hungry cunt clasping onto his meat as she rolls over him. Fingers digging into his hard stomach and chest as she rides his hot meat, twisting and writhing on him; her rock hard clit rubbing along his velvety shaft. She basks in her wantonness, her body becoming stronger, harder as she bucks against him.

"Fuck my tight pussy" she groans. Her pussy spasms as she feels his cock twitch and pulse. "Yes Gregg", bouncing on him, "Fill me with your hot cum".

"Oh fuck", he groans, hands grasping her hips. His hips thrust upward as he slams her slick cunt down, impaling her entirely on his meat. "Oh Monica"! His cock throbs and swells… the head growing within her, his hips bucking as he pistons within her.

"Mmmmmmm, cumming all over your sweet cock", she twists upon him, sparks shooting through her as she rocks in hard, sweet orgasm. His cock twitching repeatedly as he holds her upon him; his hot seed spurting deep within her…

Minutes later her eyes open, her breathing slows. As his cock softens within her, their combined juices dripping from her satiated sex, she gazes down at him. Already, he is sleeping deeply…..

She lies upon him, her body stretching along his, lips caressing his chest and shoulder. Within moments, she too succumbs to rest.

Manwolf
Manwolf
1 Followers