Bat Knight: Nightshade's Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know you did, dear, and I'm very grateful to you for putting this rendezvous together. But I'm afraid I'm going to need a bit more of your help, and as much as I've always enjoyed our little back and forth banter over our previous team-ups, it's best if I run things from now on. I'll be running Rotham soon and you need to learn your place."

"Okay," Sex Kitten heard herself say.

Nightshade giggled. Actually giggled. "You didn't get as large a dose as Kane, so I imagine you'll keep a bit of your spirit, but from now on you'll be more than eager to follow my orders. In fact, you'll get such sexual satisfaction from doing what I tell you to that you'll become addicted to being my slave. Do you understand?"

"Yes," Sex Kitten said. "I can't believe you'd do something like this..."

"Really?" Nightshade asked, genuinely surprised. "This seems exactly like something I'd do."

Nightshade got an evil glint in her eye and nodded at Kane. "He's quite a specimen, isn't he?"

"Yes," Sex Kitten sad. She again found herself staring at the Russian's crotch. Nightshade's hand on her knee moved north, up her thigh.

"You promised him a bit of fun to get him to agree to this rendezvous. I'll bet, with the drug in your system and my suggestions, you're a bit more agreeable on making good on your promise. It's only fair, really."

Nightshade squeezed the flesh of Sex Kittens thigh and a rush of excitement careened through Sex Kitten. "Let me see what he's bringing to the party, shall we?"

She gestured at the Russian like he was a dog. Kane rose to tower over them.

"He's a big one, isn't he?" Nightshade smiled. "Kane, take out your penis."

Kane opened the flap in his fatigues and uncoiled his massive cock. Swollen, but still semi-soft, and easily 12 or 13 inches.

"Oh my," Sex Kitten gasped.

"Yes, so far, so expectedly huge," Nightshade looked intently at Sex Kitten. "Why don't you see what you can do about discovering what we're really going to be dealing with. Get him hard."

Sex Kitten's face curled into a strange expression.

"I know you want to," Nightshade told her, "and it will feel great when you do what I command. Come on Kitten, have some fun with this."

Sex Kitten's eyes went back to Kane's huge cock. She slid off the sofa to stand in front of the mercenary, only coming up to the middle of his chest. She reached out and took his shaft in her gloved hands. Her fingers barely made it around the girth. She gasped as she felt a rush of sexual release at following Nightshade's command. She'd never felt something like that.

She dropped Kane's cock for a second and pulled off her gloves, then she reached back up and started to pump the Russian's cock with enthusiasm.

"That's it," Nightshade encouraged,delighted in the proceedings. "He's well over a foot long- amazing."

Nightshade stood up and came to stand next to Kane and reached up to gently slap his face. "Look at me while Sex Kitten tries to get that massive cock of yours a blow job. I'm going to give you some instructions. You're going to do exactly what I tell you, in the exact way I tell you to do it."

Due to the girth of the cock, Sex Kitten could only fit the spongy mushroom head of Kane's pole in her mouth. She raised up on her knees so she could work her mouth around it, drool escaping the sides of her mouth. Then, her lipstick now smeared obscenely, she started to work her tongue up and down the shaft, making the massive rob twitch.

Kane would grunt when she did something he especially liked, but, otherwise, his eyes remained on Nightshade as she explained his role in her plan.

Sex Kitten squeezed Kane's balls in her fist and massaged the underside of Kane's prick's head, following the seams in the skin with her tongue. She felt the massive organ jerk again- he was getting closer. And, as she knew the task Nightshade had given her was reaching completion, she felt herself getting close too.

To Be Continued...

12