Batalie Beach

Story Info
Teri gets a nasty massage on the beach.
2.6k words
4
86k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eros469
eros469
13 Followers

Twelve glorious days in Batalie Beach , Dominica . Sun, sea, beach, rainforest, peace and quiet, food, drinks, swimming, this was the vacation they had looked forward to for two years. They had arrived at the Sunset Bay Club on Friday. Their room was fabulous and they had quickly settled into the island rhythms. Each morning they would take walks, either on the beach, in the gardens, or in the local rain forest. In afternoon they would go for a swim. Every night they would watch the sunset from the beach. What wasn't routine was their love making. After twenty years it is a challenge for making love to your partner not to become routine. Here on the island they were both inspired and insatiable. At night the beach was never crowded. They would usually sit under the same palm tree and never hear or see anyone else. They had meant a few other couples staying at the hotel and on a couple of nights Mike and Julie had joined them for drinks as they watched the sunset. They were a very likable yet some what conservative couple. Mike had made comments about the topless beaches and how he was glad Julie had no desire to flaunt her sexuality. When the men had gone for drinks Julie had asked Teri if she had gone topless. Teri replied she enjoyed going topless and Jim loved it.

On their six day Teri had pulled her inner hamstring when she tripped over an overgrown root while walking in the garden. After returning to their room Jim had suggested taking advantage of the hotels masseuse. Teri quickly agreed that would be a great idea and called to make the appointment. She mentioned to the receptionist that she just wanted her hamstring worked on. The masseuse, a very handsome man, built like a swimmer with a deep tan named Zed, had come up to their room and worked on Teri's legs for an hour. He had been the perfect professional working on her sore thigh for forty minutes. The next day Teri's leg felt well enough to go for another walk. After returning from a long hike in the rain forest Teri's hamstring was aching again. Since it was late she called to see if the masseuse could bring his table down to the beach and massage her there, so Jim and she wouldn't miss the sunset. She mentioned that she wanted a full body massage this time, with extra attention to her hamstring. The receptionist informed that it would be no problem at all and told her Zed would meet her down on the beach in an hour. Jim and Teri went to the bar picked up a couple drinks and headed to their spot. Jim was just getting up to go back to bar for refills when the masseuse arrived.

"Hi Zed, how are you tonight." Teri asked

"I'm good, your hamstring bothering you again?" He replied.

"Yes, it felt good all day, but it is starting to tighten up again."

"I was just heading back to the bar, could I bring you back something to drink?" Jim asked.

"That would be great Jim, tell the bartender to make my special rum drink"

Zed set up his table in the sand about ten feet behind their chairs and then told Teri he was ready when she was.

Teri stood and wrapped her towel around her and then slipped off her bikini.

"Why don't we start with you on your back, I'll check for any tension and knots and then concentrate on your hamstring.

Following his instructions, Teri moved up on the table and laid down on her back.

The towel she was using completely covered her from her breast down to mid thigh and hung down off both sides of the table. Zed removed her large towel and momentarily left her naked. While he folded a smaller towel he took in her beauty. She had big beautiful breast with large dark tan colored areolas and large protruding nipples. Her pubic hair was neatly trimmed and it appeared she shaved below her mons pubis. He placed the folded towel over her hips, barely covering her pubic region.. Teri smiled as she watched his appreciative attention and then closed her eyes and listened to the surf. She felt Zed move to her left side and heard him open a bottle and rub his hands together. His hands felt soft and gentle as he lightly began to spread the light warm oil over her neck and shoulders. His hands moved down each arm pushing and probing into her muscles. After finishing her arms he moved down to her feet and slowly moved up her legs checking her chins and then her thighs. As his hands moved in slow large circles she felt the warmth of the blood flowing under his hands. His touch was heavenly. Zed gradually increased the pressure of his hands on her skin and found small knots of tension which he persistently massaged until they relaxed. Jim returned with the drinks. Zed thanked him and told him he'd have his when he was done with Teri. Jim took his seat and sipped his drink as he watched the sun start to dip into the ocean.

As Zed moved around the table to other side Teri opened her eyes as he moved past her head. She was eye to eye with his crotch. Inside his swimming trunks she saw the bulge of his penis. He was slightly aroused and the entire length could be seen pointed downward toward his leg. Teri quickly closed her eyes hoping he would not notice her looking. But the image became even more vivid in her memory. She realized that she had become somewhat aroused by his hands and now this vision of his slightly aroused penis fueled her imagination. The familiar warmth was beginning between her legs, she knew she was beginning to become moist.

Zed started lightly working her abdomen and sides, slowly working his way towards her breast.

"Hi Jim" she heard Julie's voice from a distance.

"Oh hi Mike hi Julie, how are you two tonight?"

"Teri's getting a massage down here on the beach? Do they allow that?" She heard Mike's questions.

Zed started massaging her breast starting at the bottom and working his way up. Teri felt a little self conscious, his hands felt wonderful, but she knew Mike and Julie were watching her.

"They didn't seem to mind" Jim replied.

Zed squeezed both of her nipples as he gently pulled upward on them, causing Teri to moan quietly.

"It sure looks like she is enjoying it." Julie replied.

Jim noticed Mike was staring at his wives nearly naked body being manipulated by the masseuse. For not liking topless beached he seems to enjoying the view, Jim thought.

Teri barely heard Mike tell Jim "We'll be back in a bit, we are going up to the bar for a drink."

Zed told Teri it was time to roll over. He helped Teri turn over on to her stomach. He warmed some more oil in his hands and then started on her shoulders. He worked her shoulders and along her scapula working out the small knots before moving on. He worked the muscles of her lower back pressing his thumbs in and working out the tension. Teri hadn't felt this relaxed in a long while. Zed then moved down the table next to her hips. He pulled the small towel covering her buttocks upwards, until it was lying over the upper part of her butt. She had not expected being so exposed, especially down at the beach. At the same time it excited her as his he moved his hands down her leg to her calf and began rolling the large muscle between his hands. Her thighs relaxed and she let her knees drift further apart. Zed worked the oil into both thighs and then ran his hands up and down the back of her legs, as his hands reached the top of her thighs his thumbs slid into the cleft between her butt cheeks. Teri unconsciously pushed her pelvis into the table. Zed's thumbs press forward, pushing the cheeks of her ass up and spreading her cheeks, exposing her shaved very moist pussy. Zed saw her outer labia fanned open and moisture pooling around her clit. Teri flinched and Zed relaxed his hands momentarily stopping. Teri felt flushed and very exposed. She started to say something, then realized her husband was just a few feet in front of her and she relaxed and found herself spreading her thighs slightly more.

Zed placed his hands on each side of her thigh and began kneading the soft flesh. Teri felt his hand lightly touch her labia and she pushed her pelvis into the table. He then moved down her thigh to her knee and then back up her leg to her thighs again. He massaged her thighs deeply and as he worked his fingers in her flesh, his hand again brushed against her labia.

"Please, oh please touch me" she thought.

As her excitement increased she opened her legs even more. She knew that he was looking at her pussy, now open to him, and this excited her even more. She wondered if he was getting as excited as she was.

"We're back" she heard Mike's voice from a distance.

"Julie still enjoying her massage? She heard Julie ask.

Zed hands never paused, his knuckle pressed between her folds and brushed lightly at the entrance to her pussy, causing Teri to bite her lip to stay quite.

"It sure looks like she is enjoying it." Mike replied.

"A lot more than you think", thought Teri.

Jim, Mike and Julie continued their conversation, but Teri could only hear the waves and the sound of her own heart as she slipped into a haze of pleasure.

A deep moan escaped her lips as Zed's thumb straighten and pushed into her pussy.

Julie and Mike glanced back at the masseuse for a moment and then returned to talking.

The knuckles of Zed's right forefinger rocked back and forth across her clit as his thumb searched for her G spot. With his left hand he massaged the cheeks of her ass.

"How much do you charge an hour" Julie asked the masseuse.

Zed's hands paused.

"Will you shut up!" Teri's mind silently screamed at Julie.

Zed looked up and politely answered. "160 euros for a full body, which usually last a little more than an hour."

"Please don't stop...please don't... Teri quietly pleaded to Zed.

She was aware that Mike and Julie were still there, but she had ceased to care. Let them watch if they want, she thought.

Zed's hands continued, every touch became an escalation of her ecstasy. She felt her body surrendering to his touch as her experience moved from cognitive impressions to the need for a more basic instinctual release.

She moved her hand over the edge of the table searching to touch him. She felt his hip and let her fingers squeeze and pull him closer. Zed turned and moved his hip forward allowing her to reach her goal. Teri's fingers wrapped around his semi-rigid cock and squeezed.

His cock was now fully aroused. She moved her hand up and down the large shaft.

Zed's thumb found her G spot as his knuckles pressed up and down on her clit.

A deep moan escaped her lips, "Oh yes please don't stop..... please don't stop"

Jim turned his chair so he could watch and listened to his wives pleasure.

"Well we better be going Julie" Mike told his wife.

"Be quiet Mike, I want to stay a little longer.

Teri's thighs started shaking as her orgasm started. She ground her pelvis into the table.

"Oh yes..... yes..... right there ........don't stop oh yes that's it OH YES!!!!

Teri tugged Zed's swim suit down slightly and the head of his penis emerged. Zed stopped massaging her for a moment as he pulled his swim suit off. Teri turned her head, she looked at his body, muscular and yet gently soft. His cock stood out in front of him and she marveled at how beautiful it was. Squeezing her hand around the shaft, Teri began stroking him.

"oh my gosh, look at that" She heard Julie gasp.

Zed looked at her face, her eyes now closed and her teeth biting her lip.

"Roll over on your back" He told her.

Teri released his cock and rolled over on her back. Zed again admired her large full breast. He reached out and massaged her right breast, gently squeezed her nipple. He then moved to the end of the table. His cock pointed towards her above the edge of the table. He took her feet in his hands and the spread her legs. He hungrily looks at her pussy, which is in full bloom, labia spread, her juices running down onto her anus. He gently pulls her down the table, her legs spread, until her ass is at the edge of the table. His cock pressed against her pussy.

Teri completely entranced by the moment is now unaware of her audience. She looks up at him, "Please stick it in me."

Zed puts her legs on his shoulders as dips his hips to position the head of his cock at the entrance to her pussy. He watches as the head starts to slide into her beautiful pussy. He reaches down to hold each breast as he watches his cock slide into her in one full movement.

"Oh yes, give it to me..... please fuck me", Teri gasps.

The position of their bodies causes the head of Zed's cock to push against her G spot sending waves of pleasure through her.

"Oh yes I love it! Fuck me your cock. Give it to me.... Oh Yes"

Zed's moves his hip up and down, sliding his cock in and out of Teri's pussy.

His right hand moves down to caress her mons pubis as his thumb slides across her clit.

The stimulation of her clit quickly brings Teri to another orgasm and she cries out in pleasure. "Oh yes..... YES...YES...... right there! ........don't stop ......oh yes that's it OH YES!!!!

Julie is totally mesmerized by the scene in front of her. Her hand drops to the front of her swim suit bottom. She pushes her hand into her swim suit and dips her finger into her wet pussy. Jim watches his shy conservative acquaintance begin to masturbate right in front of him.

"Pull them down, I want to watch you" He quietly tells her. Julie looks over at him, confusion, then embarrassment flash across her face. Then she smiles at Jim and pulls her swim suit bottoms down. She spreads her legs and pushes her finger into her pussy. Her other hand moves her swim suit top of to the side exposing her breast. She starts to pinch her nipples as she vigorously rubs her pussy.

"Is this what you want to see?" She asks.

"Yes.... Make yourself come... I want to see you come." Jim tells her.

Zed increases his pace and starts to slam into Teri's pussy. He moves his hand from her breast to hold her thigh against his chest, to give himself more leverage. Teri squeezes her breast together and pinch her nipples.

"Oh yes fuck me Zed..... I want to feel you come.... Give it to me.." she cries out.

She can feel she is as close as he is to coming.

"OH YES.......YES........DON'T STOP ...FASTER PLEASE ...OH YES THAT'S IT OH YES!!!!

Zed slows his pace as he feels the pressure in his balls build.

Julie gives out a small cry as her own orgasm sweeps through her. "Oh .... I'm coming ...oh god......I can't believe this..... I'm coming"

Zed slams into Teri once.....twice.... three times.... "Oh yes... you feel so good"

Teri feels his cock erupt in her..... twitching and spewing as he comes... This brings her to one more orgasm...

eros469
eros469
13 Followers