Batbabe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All right, DK."

It was several minutes later before I finally felt him relax under my touch and even longer than that before I got the idea that he was truly comfortable with what I was doing. Taking this as my cue, I gently pulled him back by the shoulders into me and wrapped my arms around him in a loose embrace. While I hadn't thought about seducing him when I invited him to join me in my room, now it seemed like a fun idea. In the back of my mind I wondered how he would take such an advance. Would he consider this a ploy to make sure that I went home with the Batgirl figure?

I took a moment to consider my own impulses. Was this something I really wanted to do or did I have subconscious ulterior motives? I felt him sigh and that assisted my decision. Obviously he'd become comfortable with me and seemed to like the fact that I was idly running my fingers over his chest. Amazingly enough I felt comfortable around him too, even though he wasn't the kind of guy I normally found myself attracted to. His dark hair, pulled back into a ponytail, was far longer than I usually liked and yet this was so silky that I found myself wanting to feel it brush against my bare skin. He wasn't exceptionally tall, and yet it made me feel less diminutive at my short 5'3" tall.

In for a penny, in for a pound. I began to slowly unbutton his shirt. He didn't protest verbally and I waited to feel how body would react to my silent proposition. When he made no move to stop me, I continued, even pulling the shirttails out of his jeans, completely baring his chest and abdomen to my gentle touch. His breathing became more rapid and shallow as I concentrated my caresses on his chest, neck and ears, which gave me the courage to be bolder and I gently, kissed the top of his head.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," he responded, his voice low and guttural.

"You like?"

"Oh yeah,"

"Then maybe you'd like to take this into the other room where we could be more comfortable?"

He turned and kissed me with rough passion. His hands filled their grasp with my hair and he held me tightly as his tongue slid between my lips. I responded by opening my mouth wider and letting him explore. He used my hair to pull back my head and began to kiss and gently bite my neck. I could feel myself responding to his insistent touch and it amused me that while I had initiated this contact, he now seemed to be the aggressor.

When we finally parted I took his hand and practically dragged him to the bedroom. It was only a few steps away but I couldn't get there fast enough. And it seemed he felt the same as he was discarding his shirt along the way. Then he began pulling my shirt off me as we fell on the bed in a heap. By some act of providence I had chosen to wear a bra with a front closures and he had this opened within seconds.

My nipples were already hard and stood out from my breasts like toy soldiers standing at attention. The normally pale areolas were now flushed pink from the blood flow that seemed to be concentrating there. I felt his lips wrap around my left nipple, his teeth just pulling on the flesh. I arched my back in pleasure and moaned. His tongue was flicking the very tip of the nipple and I thought I would pass out from the pleasure.

I gently raked my fingernails across his back and heard him gasp for breath. His mouth released my breast and then claimed my lips in a long, deep, passionate kiss. Our tongues entertwined and explored each other. I've often said that I can tell a lot about a potential lover by the way he kisses and this told me that I was with a very skillful and passionate young man.

I let go of his shoulders long enough to reach under my denim skirt and pulled off my panties. I was so hot for this guy that I didn't want to bother taking the time to undress. I simply wanted to get fucked hard and he must have felt the same way as I watched him unfasten his jeans and push them and his briefs down out of the way.

Scooting up further on the bed, I hiked up my skirt and spread my legs wide in an unspoken invitation. He needed no words and began pressing his throbbing cock against my pussy lips I could feel my wetness coat the shaft. His head dipped down to my chest again. His tongue flicked the nipple as he suckled my breast. I don't know if he could tell or not but I was getting wetter by the second, practically leaking in my excitement.

Then he rubbed the head of his cock along the inner lips of my cunt and teased my clit with it. I raised my hips and arched my back, desperate to get him inside me.

"Do you want my cock, sugar?"

"Oh, God, yes, please give me your cock. Fill me with it."

"Oh fuck!" he exclaimed as he slowly began to sink his cock into my hot, tight pussy.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" I answered as I felt my cunt give way to the invasion.

When he was all the way inside me, I squeezed and released his cock, milking it with my pussy and I reveled in the expressions on his face. He began to fuck me, not particularly fast but hard and deep. Slowly he slammed his hard cock into me and I raised my hips to get the maximum depth out of every thrust. I could feel his balls slapping against me and then I felt his teeth on my nipple again, biting harder this time, sending me into a frenzy.

"Oh! God! Fuck me harder!"

"Oh, yes baby."

I felt him grab my ankles and pull my legs up then spread them wide apart. How he knew that I'd find this position even more erotic and pleasurable I don't know but I was on the edge or an orgasm. I saw him look down and watch as his cock slid in and out of me, glistening with my juices. My moans of pleasure joined with the hot, wet sounds of his cock pounding me harder and harder until they almost became an inaudible keening. And just when I thought it couldn't get any more intense, he released my ankles, leaned forward and started sucking hard on my right nipple.

That final act sent me over the edge. Feeling his cock slamming into me, stuffing me full while his mouth attacked my breast was all it took to send me to a powerful orgasm. My body tensed for just a moment and then shook hard as the convulsions took over. Noises that can't be described came from my lips as I rode the waves of pleasure.

He continued to fuck me hard thru the climax. "Yes," he hissed. "Cum on my cock, baby."

As the spasms grew less intense, I begged for him not to stop. "Fuck me."

He yanked my hair back, exposing my throat. "You want more?"

"Fuck me hard."

"You want more, slut?" he asked again. This time he licked my throat as if he were preparing to devour me.

Then he pulled his cock out of me and I whimpered weakly. "Oh, please fuck me more."

I felt him gently roll me over onto my stomach and position me in the middle of the bed. I felt his hands softly stroke my back, ass and legs and marveled at the tenderness he displayed when moments ago he had been so fierce. For a few minutes he gently caressed me and I felt utterly treasured. I hadn't been kidding him about lack of male companionship. My last exclusive relationship had ended well over a year ago and even then I'd been virtually celibate. With an appalling lack of interest in me by the men where I lived, I was beginning to develop a complex. This feeling, generated by someone I barely knew was completely foreign to me.

Whack!

"Ow!" I protested feeling his hand come down sharply on my ass.

Whack! Whack! Two more blows fell in rapid succession. Then a gentle hand tenderly rubbing the welt, caressing the flesh that I knew must be red after that. He stopped and I mentally prepared myself for more but instead he slowly dragged his fingernails across my back.

"Mmmmmmm." I couldn't believe how sensitized my skin was.

One arm reached under my hips and pulled me up on all fours. The other grabbed a handful of hair and yanked my my hair back.

"Do you want my cock?" he whispered fiercely in my ear before he licked my neck again.

"Oh god," I whimpered.

"Do you?!?" he roard as he spanked me again.

"Yes, please, fill me with it," I cried.

With no preparation or warning he slammed his cock into my pussy and then ground his hips against me. "Ohhhhhh," he moaned.

"Oh, sweet jesus, it feels so good!"

The assault continued for what felt like hours. He rammed me hard, hips pounding my ass, balls swinging forward to bump my clit. And with every few strokes his hand would slap my butt hard. Though I'd never been treated so roughly before, I was completely into this. I found myself shoving back towards him, impaling my self on his shaft.

"Harder! Deeper!" I urged and then felt my head being yanked back by my hair.

"You like being my cum-slut?"

"Yes, Sir."

"My toy?"

Whack!

"My whore?"

Whack!

"Yes, I am here for your pleasure."

"Good. Then take it all, slut."

I felt him slam his cock into me and then hold it there. It throbbed wildly inside me and I knew he was as close to cumming as I was. I shoved back into him, pressing my ass against his hips and then wriggled to feel him even more and that was all it took to set us both off.

"Fuck!" he exclaimed as he shot deep into me.

"Arrrrrrrrgh!" My pussy was contracting hard on him, milking his cock, pulling the cum up out of his balls.

For several long minutes we stayed locked in that position, neither of us wanting to move or break the exquisite contact we'd found.

Finally, my arms could take no more. I grabbed 2 pillows and shoved them under my body just before collapsing. I smiled wanly and looked back.

"Was it good for you too?"

His answer was a huge smile that seemed to stretch from ear to ear. "Fuck, yes! I think I'm still dripping cum inside you."

It was a long time until I felt like I could move again. Six pulled out and rolled over on his back. The sight of him lying there was sweet and vulnerable and spurred me to do something I'd never tried before.

I shifted position on the bed to lean over him and then took a short, tentative lick of his cock. I heard him moan softly and did it again; tasting his cum and my juices mixed together. Deciding it wasn't at all what I'd expected I continued to lick him clean.

"Oh fuck!" he cried out just before his hips spasmed.

I instantly pulled back. "Did I hurt you?"

"Oh no, it's great. So many sensations."

I continued where I'd left off and now began to lick his balls as well.

"Oh damn, taste us, baby."

I was certainly doing that. When I took his softening cock completely into my mouth he grabbed my hair, more gently this time and directed my head, leisurely pumping my mouth. When I was finished, I used his thigh as a pillow.

"Hey you," he said softly, reaching for me. "Come here."

I move up next to him and sighed in contentment.

"That was... Wow, that was incredible."

"Glad to hear it."

He gave me a sweet kiss, tracing the outline of my lips with his tongue, tasting the traces of us that remained there. His hand softly rubbed my back and my skin felt hot under his touch.

"Jeez, you tuckered me out," I sighed.

He answered with a chuckle. "I don't think I can move."

"I don't think I want to move."

For several more minutes we simply kissed and cuddled. I felt his nails drag lightly across my back and I responded by stroking his arms and chest with my fingertips.

"DK, hmmm, are those your initials?"

"No, just a nickname. Actually, my name is Ray."

"Ray," I repeated.

"Ray Momotaro."

That didn't surprise me as he was obviously of Asian descent.

"Barbara Gordon," I added and then waited for the inevitable giggle that always accompanied any introduction to a comic fan.

He didn't disappoint. It started with a chuckle and turned into a full belly laugh. Soon I thought he might end up in hysterics. While most people find humor in my identity, this was going further than I'd ever seen.

"You mean I just fucked Batgirl?" he asked.

Now, as I mentioned earlier, I'm only 5'3" tall. I weigh in at a stout 125 pounds and have very short brown hair. No one in their right mind would ever confuse me with the comic book superheroine. But before I could contradict him, he continued.

"And you're a librarian too. How cool is that?"

He hugged me tightly and kissed my forehead before rolling back on the other side of the bed.. "M'lady, you are delightful."

"Thank you, good sir."

Now that he knew my name, I decided to make my bid for the action figure. Surely he must realize how much it would mean to me to have this icon of my alter ego. I started to prepare my pitch in my mind, figuring out just what I wanted to say and after several minutes of mental rehearsal I was ready.

"Ray," I began. "There's something I'd like to talk to you about."

When he didn't answer me, I turned my head to look at him and realized he'd fallen asleep. Oh well, there was always tomorrow. I rolled onto my side and within a few deep breaths I was sound asleep too.

The sound of a telephone's insistent ringing woke me up from the magnificent dream I was having. Still groggy and uncoordinated, I fumbled to find the phone in the dark. I grabbed the receiver but then dropped it before finally bringing it to my ear.

"Hello," I mumbled.

"Babs, it's Mike. Are you okay?" He sounded upset.

"Yeah, Mike, I'm fine. Why shouldn't I be?"

"Because it's after 10:00. You didn't call me when you got up as you promised. You didn't attend the fanfic writer's breakfast. You didn't show up for your first session this morning and no one has seen you since you left the hall last night."

I don't know whether it was his worried tone, his announcement of the time or his litany of my offenses that broke thru my hazy brain but suddenly I was wide awake.

"Oh shit!"

"No kidding. Were you planning on doing a 10:30 session?"

"I was. But it looks like I'm not going to make it now."

"Hey, it's only five after ten. Run thru the shower. Throw on a pair of shorts and t-shirt and come on down. I'll have a cup of coffe and a bagel waiting for you in the vendor room.

"Thanks, Mike. I'll see if I can pull it together fast enough."

I didn't want to tell him that getting myself ready wasn't the problem and that I had ended up with a temporary roommate who would have to be worked around.

"See ya in a bit," he said before hanging up.

I put the receiver back in the cradle and then rolled over to face Ray. When I turned, all I saw was an empty bed with the covers pulled up where there had once been another body. A wave of sadness swept over me. He had hardly seemed the type to just 'cum and go' but the evidence was proving otherwise. Oh well, it wasn't that large of a convention. I was certain I'd be able to track him down later.

I was wrong. Though I kept my eyes peeled for him and even had a few friends look for him too, he seemed to have disappeared. Back in my room before dinner, I took a chance and called the hotel operator.

"Would you please connect me to Ray Momotaro's room, please?"

There was a brief pause before the bad news.

"I'm sorry, ma'am, that guest has already checked out."

Checked out? There was still another half day left for the convention. Why on earth had he checked out?

"Thank you kindly," I managed to acknowledge before hanging up.

I sat at the desk and just stared at the wall. It was inconceivable that he would just leave and not even say good-bye. I wondered if the convention organizers would be willing to give me his email address so that I could contact him. Aside from the utterly mind blowing sex and the fact that he had a toy that I wanted, I really did like him and wanted to keep in touch.

I was very subdued for the rest of the evening and some of my friends even commented on it at breakfast Monday morning. I told them that I was depressed over not getting the Batgirl toy and they accepted this without question. They all had their own stories of 'the one that got away'. I didn't mention that I felt like I had lost more than a toy in this deal.

At noon, I dragged my butt and my luggage down to the desk to check out. I presented my keycard and told the desk clerk my name.

"Oh Ms. Gordon, there's a package here for you. I'm sorry we didn't get it up to your room yesterday. There was a mix-up. Please accept my apologies."

A package? I couldn't think of anyone who knew were I was who would be sending me anything. After all I was only here for a 4 day convention. I signed the receipt to pay for my room and the clerk handed me my paperwork and a small tissue stuffed giftbag. I walked to my car and loaded everything before I looked to see what I had been given. First I pulled out a small card that had a flower picture on the front. I opened it and read.

'M'lady. I had a marvelous time with you last night. I hated to have to leave so abruptly but I needed to catch the early bus back home. Please accept this as a token of my thanks and my esteem. You deserve it far more than I do. And if you would be so kind as to send me a picture when you get it home in your collection, I'd be most grateful.'

I could feel tears prickling behind my eyes that threatened to leak out as I read the signature. 'Dark Knight'.

"DK," I nearly whispered to myself. "He's a Batman fan too. No wonder."

I had seen the action figures in his collection, but since they didn't represent a huge portion of it, I never made the connection and now felt like a fool. I reached into the bag again, feeling certain I knew what was there. It was. The latest Batgirl figure to be released was now mine.

I could no longer contain myself as my tears were now of joy mixed with sadness. Such a sweet, sweet man who seemed so compatible. A brief encounter but one that would always hold a special place in my memory. Wait a minute.

He said he wanted a picture of her. I looked at the envelope for the card and saw that he had given me his street address as well as his email address. I blinked several times to clear my eyes and make sure that what I wanted to see was actually written down. After staring at it for several minutes I was convinced and a wicked grin broke out over my face.

Ray lived about twenty minutes away from my house and near the University where I work. I decided to make a brief stop on my way home. The three hour drive seemed to take no time at all and before I knew it I was standing on his door step.

The windows were open and I could hear music coming from inside. With a slightly trembling hand I rang the doorbell. When he opened the door a huge grin splt his face from ear to ear. He invited me in at once... But that's another story.

This story is dedicated to my friend and Literotica chat buddy Dark Knight. Happy birthday, my friend!

Readers--Please don't forget to send feedback. My mailbox gets lonely when I don't hear from you.

12