Batgirl '68 Ch. 03

Story Info
Lust and larceny in Londinium.
4.3k words
4.5
9k
12
3

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/17/2020
Created 07/05/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
818 Followers

Note- Inspired by the iconic tv series from the sixties, this is my alternate version of the three episode story 'Londinium Larcenies.' Batman and Batgirl are owned by DC comics and Warner Bros, this is just for fun and no monetary gain.

*

In the great metropolis of Londinium, mighty Capital of the Old World, there were some strange goings on in the Queen's private museum at Chuckingham Palace.

Lord Marmaduke Ffogg of Ffoggshire and his sister Lady Penelope Peasoup were in the process of purloining Her Majesty's priceless snuffboxes.

With his special tobacco pipe they covered their tracks with his own man made fog that poured from the pipe in thick clouds of green.

The fiendish British duo laughed heartily as they made their escape loaded with the loot.

Across the Atlantic Ocean in the Gotham City office of Commissioner Gordon, the silver haired sexagenarian hung up from a short conversation with none other than the President himself who had enquired about Batman being free to handle the thefts in England.

Gordon had suggested himself as an aid as he was sailing there for an International Police Commissioner's Conference that very week.

At that moment the stylish figure of Barbara Gordon entered the office and sat at the desk opposite her father.

She removed her mustard coloured head scarf to reveal her bouffant of brown hair and undid the buttons of her matching short coat.

After a hard day at the library where she had been employed since 1967 she slumped exhausted in the seat and looked into the lined face of her father.

James Gordon looked up and spread his hands.

"There have been a series of unexplained robberies in Londinium from which all the thieves have escaped in a man mad fog, even Her Majesty has been a victim losing her entire collection of rare snuff boxes.

I just spoke to the President himself and I tried to persuade him I could handle the matter.

Just as I've tried to persuade you to take your vacation in Londinium with me."

Barbara took off her white gloves and smiled.

"Two weeks in thick fog? No thank you daddy."

"Oh well, maybe Batman will be easier to convince." He gazed at her from the corner of his eye as he spoke.

Barbara sat up in her chair all ears and blurted out excitedly.

"Batman!"

"Yes my dear, the President has been contacted by Venerable Ireland Yard who want the Caped Crusader to look into the strange situation."

The young besotted brunette leapt up and clapped her hands in glee.

This might be a chance to get close to her hero whom she adored from afar and had been the inspiration for her to take on the mantle of Batgirl.

"I think two weeks in Londinium would be delightful daddy, I'm in."

Barbara turned on her heels in haste and left in order to pack for the trip and Gordon stepped over to the red Bat Phone.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Next evening on a crystal clear Gotham night aboard a luxury liner Barbara Gordon and her father bade farewell to the people on the dock as they were joined by millionaire

playboy Bruce Wayne and his ward Dick Grayson.

Apparently on his way on personal business involving his Foundation.

Barbara had run into him on various functions in Gotham and of course had played an integral part in saving him from the deadly hands of 'The Siren' recently.

At that precise moment in Londinium in the home of aristocrat Lady Easterland, her precious jewelled Easter eggs were being stolen by Lord Ffogg and his sister before once more making a getaway under cover of his pea soup created by his pipe of fog.

Three days at sea and the voyage was over and Barbara and her father quickly attended the offices of Ireland Yard, headquarters of the Metropolitan Police.

There was no time to waste.

Superintendent Watson welcomed them with open arms, glad of some assistance in the unsolved robberies.

As the three of them exchanged pleasantries Batman and Robin bounced into the office.

"Ah Batman, and Robin the Boy Wonder, allow me to introduce Superintendent Watson." Gordon stood straight backed and proud as he spoke.

"Tis a pleasure to meet you." The old boy greeted them with strong handshakes.

"No Sir, the pleasure is all ours." Answered the cowled crime fighter.

"And this pretty young lady is my daughter Barbara."

The twenty four year old stood in awe as she gazed at the two costumed men.

Stood in a corner of the office in a red sleeveless mini dress with high rounded collar her heart skipped a beat and her green eyes widened as she took in the impressive physique of the caped six footer.

Her right thigh rubbed against her left as she nervously smiled and locked eyes with her hero and she thought for a moment her pussy rewarded her with a mini orgasm.

She felt her cheeks redden as her eye line ran from his wide shoulders to the thick biceps.

The grey jumpsuit was tight fitting and his well developed thighs strained at the material.

His eight pack was clearly visible and a V of sheer muscle above his groin stood out under the yellow utility belt which sat atop the briefest of navy trunks that housed what looked to be a blackjack that ran down the left side.

"Charmed to make your acquaintance I'm sure." Batman spoke in a warm low voice that made Barbara slightly giddy. His dark brooding eyes leered out of the navy cowl above a strong jaw.

"I've heard so much about you Batman, when did you arrive in Londinium? We didn't see you on our liner."

"Its a large ship.

Well down to business, you say that every robbery takes place under cover of a thick fog?"

Watson nodded, the ruddy faced Englishman in his tweed suit twirled his handlebar moustache.

"Fog. Fogbound, foghorn..." Batman became lost in deep thought.

"Aftergrass!" Said Robin as he pounded his gloved fist with his other.

He looked around at Barbara Gordon, completely oblivious to her alter ego Batgirl, despite the fact he had fucked her brains out not too long ago.

The sexy brunette looked back at him and took in his lean and toned frame and recalled his sexual prowess and stole a quick glance at his package in his tight briefs.

"Aftergrass?" Commissioner Gordon appeared lost.

"Yes, aftergrass, its a type of lawn sometimes known as fog." Batman helped him out.

"That's right, we have the finest fog in the world and the best in the country can be found at Ffogg Place, the famous estate of Lord Marmaduke Ffogg."

"Interesting." Batman turned to Watson. "Would it be alright if we checked out the estate Superintendent?"

"Surely you don't suspect one of our most respected aristocrats Batman?"

"No of course not, its just my friend millionaire Bruce Wayne has a magnificent aftergrass lawn and I'd like to compare the two."

Barbara raised her eyebrows.

"Have you seen Mister Wayne Batman?"

"No, he is extremely busy at his office in town."

The Superintendent stood up and huffed.

"Well I don't see any harm in a visit. The Lord and his sister Lady Peasoup run a posh finishing school there, I'll arrange things right now."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Batman and Robin are coming here? Those costumed clowns from the Colonies?"

Lord Marmaduke looked at his sister who replaced the telephone.

"Superintendent Watson mentioned something about our aftergrass lawn."

As she spoke a pretty blonde in a cream sweater and plaid mini skirt entered the room.

"Yes Prudence, what is it?"

"That's LADY Prudence, Aunt Penelope." The young English girl retorted.

"Well LADY Prudence, would you be so kind as to organise the other girls, Batman and Robin are due here any moment."

"The Dynamic Duo! Smashing!" She ran off instantly, her patent black leather shoes clattered on the wooden floor.

Just then the butler ushered in the Caped Crusaders and Watson, followed by Barbara.

"Hello there," gushed Lady Peasoup in her plummy English accent.

"You must be Batman and Robin, and the delightful Superintendent Watson, and uh?"

She peered at Barbara quizzically.

"May I present Miss Gordon, daughter of Commissioner Gordon of Gotham City. Isn't she just charming!"

"Welcome to Ffogg Place my dear. Lady Prudence!"

The blonde returned to the library where they were all gathered followed by four other equally stunning beauties.

"This is his Lordship's daughter, my niece, and the girls from the school. Left to right we have Duchess, Kit, Daisy and Rosamond."

All the girls curtsied and Robin especially admired the short dresses and skirts worn by the fit and sexy group.

Barbara saw the look on his face and glared at him jealously.

She smoothed out her red coat that she wore over her mini dress and turned to her host.

"Such a fresh innovation, no school uniforms." Said the young American.

"Yes all the girls have their clothes specially designed on Barnaby Street.

Would you consider joining our Faculty Miss Gordon? Even for a short while?"

Barbara gave it some thought, might be a good idea to snoop around the place.

"Now, Lady Prudence would you mind showing Robin around the grounds while I take care of the others.

And keep clear of the cricket pavilion please.

Batman, lets start in the Judo room."

Batman folded his arms.

A Judo room? For young girls?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Outside Robin strolled alongside Prudence who talked about the large manor and grounds.

"Yes we girls are almost done with our studies now, soon to be owners of an MS degree."

Robin looked at the blonde perplexed. "MS?"

"Mistresses of Shoplifting, trained personally by Lady Peasoup. But please don't tell Batman, I'd be in big trouble with my father. I'd do anything for you Robin."

The Boy Wonder looked at her tight sweater that concealed large breasts and sized up her creamy thighs with the knee high white socks.

She in turn checked out his red tunic and tight green briefs.

His thigh muscles flexed as he felt her blue eyes on him and sure enough his manhood began to stir.

"That looks terribly uncomfortable Robin, might I be of assistance?"

Prudence drew nearer and brushed her lips against his as her slender fingers traced out a line down his chest towards his groin.

Robin stood transfixed as the English girl kissed him hard on the mouth.

She moved to his neck and gave him tiny nibbles with her strong white teeth then whispered into his left ear.

"May I suck your cock?"

Without waiting for the answer she took hold of his elasticated waist and tugged his briefs down over his rock hard prick.

He gasped softly as his member sprang up and Prudence went down on her knees in front of him and let his spongy head enter her red lips.

She felt the veins on his shaft swell as her lips sucked on the big crown and she grazed his heavy balls with her fingers as she took time to pleasure the aroused young man.

Prudence released his slick cock and blew air gently up and down the whole length and was rewarded with his twitching shaft.

With a slow swipe of her tongue she started at the base and moved up to the tip leaving a trail of saliva along the way.

Then she dipped her head and engulfed his cock inside her warm mouth and began to suck on him with greedy and noisy moves.

Her hands were either side of his hips and caressed him as she gave him a handless blowjob which made him groan from deep down in his throat.

His stiff cock throbbed and bucked in her mouth and he brought his right glove to hold her head.

Her big blue eyes locked onto his as she continued to bob up and down on his thick organ and he desperately wanted release.

Both her hands gripped his thighs in a tight grasp as she speeded up and Robin felt his full balls contract.

"Holy eruption!"

Faster and faster Prudence took his cock in till his cock head tickled the back of her throat.

The girl sucked in her cheeks and the vacuum she created squeezed his erection so tightly he felt tears form in his eyes behind his black face mask.

His hips surged forward and his cock spasmed.

Thick cum blasted down her throat and he held her head still as he jerked inside her mouth.

The blonde gagged twice but was held in firm hands.

When he was spent he relaxed and she ran her tongue all over the creamy cock till he was licked clean.

"Simply splendid, your cock tastes divine Robin, much better than the average Englishman."

"Gee thanks, you too, that is, er, you sure know how to suck a cock!"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back in the library Batman and Superintendent Watson had returned from their tour of the manor while Barbara had left on an errand.

"Perhaps we ought to leave now Batman, what ho?" Said Watson.

"Just as soon as Robin gets here."

"I'm right here Batman," replied a breathless and slightly mussed Boy Wonder.

"I'll see you out." Lady Peasoup led the way leaving Lady Prudence alone with His Lordship.

"Well Prudence, how did you make out with Robin?" Asked Marmaduke.

"Oh, I made out with him alright. But he's greeby, way too greeby."

Penelope came back and Marmaduke raised his monacle to his right eye.

"I say, why did you invite that girl to join our Faculty my dear sister. She probably has a direct line to Batman himself."

The dowdy woman dressed in tweeds sat on the long red sofa and grinned.

"But that is why I did it, to keep an eye on him and his brigade, through her. And, if necessary we would have her as a hostage."

"Dashed clever, what? Wonderful my dear."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Batgirl, secret identity Barbara Gordon slipped into the forbidden cricket pavilion at Ffogg Place with ease and entered a small display room.

Following her female intuition she had heard what Lady Peasoup said and had returned with her purple valise inside which contained her outfit.

Behind a convenient bush just outside she stripped out of her mini dress and underwear and stood naked under a rare sunny English sky.

The warmth felt divine on her sensuous pale flesh and she closed her eyes and wallowed in the wonderful sensation.

Her hands moved over her perky upturned breasts with the puffy nipples that resembled brown cups.

She licked her lips as she moved further to caress her tight buttocks that thrust out behind her narrow back, then around her toned stomach.

Her thoughts went back to Batman and his strong perfected frame and she cupped her trimmed mound between her upper thighs and sighed heavily.

She managed to return to the task in hand and poured her alluring five foot three figure into the sparkly spandex purple costume.

Her boobs fit inside the moulded chest and the soft fabric clung to every inch of her curvy frame.

No underwear was needed and Barbara loved the feel of the spandex on her soft skin.

Next came her cowl with the fitted red hair piece followed by the gloves and purple boots.

Now in the tiny room she swept her yellow cape over her left shoulder and peered into a glass cabinet.

"The Count of Claremont's Coin Collection," she read aloud.

Beside it was another display of ill-gotten gains, the Duchess of Desborough's Diamonds.

And a third contained Her Majesty's Priceless Snuffboxes.

So Batman was right in his suspicions of Lord Ffogg, he was as guilty as a thieving magpie.

Outside and unbeknownst to Batgirl Lady Prudence had observed the Domino Daredoll and turned the gauge on the paralysing gas device and in a trice the room was filled with the knockout cloud and Batgirl wilted away.

Prudence gathered the other girls and presented the paralysed female crime fighter to Lady Peasoup.

"Batgirl eh? How novel. Take her down to the dungeon girls. My word, costumed crime fighters come in all sexes!"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Batgirl came to her senses to discover herself chained in the dungeon by her wrists to the thick brick wall.

Beside her stood Marmaduke and his fiendish sister.

"What a pity, so young, so pretty, but she must be disposed of."

Barbara tugged on her tied wrists in vain and her ample bosom thrust up and out of her spandex costume.

"Oh Marmaduke I did promise the girls they could have some fun with her first."

"Very well, invite them down while we get ready for our final heist, the robbery of the Crown Jewels!"

Presently the four eighteen year old and very horny girls descended the stone stairs to find Batgirl secured to the wall.

The titian haired daredoll struggled more and more and her writhing became harder as she looked at the girls.

Rosamond moved first and groped Barbara's boobs and laughed before she moved to her taut belly, admiring the way her muscles moved under the outfit.

"Hands off me you bitch!" Cried Batgirl.

Kit joined them as Barbara gasped and moaned and reluctantly became turned on.

Kit moved a hand between her thighs and rubbed her pussy under her costume.

Daisy removed the yellow utility belt from the trim 23 inch waist and dropped it to the floor.

"No, no, please stop!" Barbara began to panic.

"How does it come off?" Said Duchess fumbling aound the stretchy form fitting outfit. "Oh, here is a zipper."

Between them they discarded the cape and unzipped the body suit so that her breasts were freed up and stuck out from her bare chest.

The spandex stretched, then tore over her arms by the gloves and Rosamond tugged the fabric over the smooth muscles of her feminine thighs and slender calves and all of them cooed with delight at the sight of Barbara naked.

"Don't you just dig a chick in boots and gloves!" Daisy spoke as she rubbed her own snatch and admired the perfect ripe peach of Barbara's ass.

"NO!" Screamed Barbara as fingers groped her legs and found her damp cunt under her trimmed brown pubes.

She dug her boots firmly in the dirt but strong hands held her legs apart so Kit could bury her tongue inside the wet slit.

Daisy came behind the captive girl and stripped her summer dress off so she was nude and pressed her body to Barbara and pawed at her big breasts and stomach.

Below Kit gripped the long shapely legs as she drove her tongue further into the hot pussy in front of her face.

With frantic swipes she lapped at the forbidden treasure happily and made yummy sounds as she tasted the sweet juices of the captive girl.

At the same time Duchess stripped off her own top and mini skirt and mashed her pendulous natural tits against Batgirl so that she became the center of a three way sandwich of flesh.

Barbara bucked and shook as her youthful body was consumed in unbelievable waves of pleasure.

Suddenly she had a small orgasm and sighed in delight.

Her clitoris was stimulated by constant licks and her fluids ran down her left thigh.

Kit poked out her tongue to make an arrow and made several stabs at the hard nub that had become erect from her expert oral attack.

Daisy and Duchess gleefully took turns in smacking their naked bodies into Barbara until their young flesh started to perspire and left a film of sweat on the female crime fighter.

Then Duchess began to fondle her firm breasts and sucked on one hard nipple.

Barbara rolled her head around and the red mane of hair tumbled out over her shoulders. She was completely under their will and gasped loudly as her body pushed ever closer to a thundering climax.

From behind her Daisy licked her throat and shoulders and gnawed on the tender flesh while fingers twisted deeper inside her weeping cunt until Batgirl screamed out like a banshee and she was wracked by the biggest orgasm of her life.

She slumped on her binds and her head lowered as her heart beat fast, her pussy dribbled onto the stone floor.

The girls surrounded their prey like vultures, naked and glowing in the heat of the dungeon.

"Now lets see who it is under this mask." Rosamond moved to lift the cowl from Batgirl.

123z
123z
818 Followers
12