Batgirl: Amnesiac Angel Ch. 06

Story Info
Beauty and the Beast.
2.2k words
4.81
22.6k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the fourth in my ongoing series of Batgirl stories, in which I try to explore the developing sexuality of her everyday counterpart, Barbara Gordon and her relationships with those around her, hopefully with a dash of excitement thrown in, for good measure. Grateful thanks to all those readers who have sent me feedback containing their suggestions and opinions. The storyline continues on from that of 'Batgirl Enhanced'.

Warning! This fictional story contains material of an adult nature and is intended for mature readers, and for personal use only. No copyright infringement is intended.

Adventures Of Batgirl: Amnesiac Angel

Chapter 6: Beauty & The Beast

Wednesday, 5:50 pm

Barbara walked into the apartment, unbuttoning her coat. She tossed into over the back of a chair and slumped down onto the couch, before leaning forward and pulling off her heels, with a groan of undisguised relief. "Jen?" she called out, with a slight frown on her face, wondering where her house guest had got to.

A blonde-haired head popped around the doorframe of the bedroom, followed by the rest of the shapely twenty-year old. Jennifer was wearing just a brief matching bra and panties set, if you excluded the gold jewelry dangling from her earlobes. "Hey Barbara!" she greeted, cheerfully. "I was just trying on some of your make-up and clothes! I hope you don't mind?"

Barbara smiled, wearily, and shook her head. "No, dear, of course not!" she replied. She had thought the underwear looked familiar.

"How was your day, Barbara? I've been bored to tears, mooching 'round this place all day, all on my lonesome!" She pouted, prettily.

"Tiring! I've just spent most of the day standing at the loans desk in 'Ancient History', and my poor feet are killing me!" the redhead replied, crossing her shapely legs and rubbing the raised stockinged foot with both hands.

"You poor thing! Here, let me massage them for you?" Jenny murmured, moving forward with a wicked gleam in her eye. She knelt down in front of Barbara and took the proffered foot, then started to gently knead it. Barbara was wearing sheer, 'barely-black' hose, with lacy black tops that reached almost to the junction of her pale thighs.

"Mmm, that does feel good!" Barbara admitted, as she started to relax, throwing her head and shoulders back and closing her eyes. "Real good!"

"Let me take your stockings off for you?" suggested the blonde girl.

"Mmmm?" Barbara murmured, her eyes still closed, her hands resting in her lap.

Taking this as a green light, Jenny reached under the hem of the redhead's short skirt and located the lacy top of her hold-up, before gently rolling it down her smooth right thigh to the knee, then drawing it off her lower leg, taking care not to snag it on her freshly manicured fingernails. She repeated the process for the other stocking, this time 'accidentally' brushing a freshly lacquered fingernail against the tightly stretched gusset of Barbara's clinging underwear. Barbara squirmed her hips slightly, at this intimate touch, but made no objection.

Jenny resumed the massaging of Barbara's feet for the next few minutes. "You'll feel much more relaxed if you let me take off your blouse and that tight, uncomfortable skirt!" she suggested.

"Mmmm?"

Jenny once again took this as permission. She reached forward and unbuttoned the front and sleeves of the blouse and, with a little help from her sleepy companion, managed to strip it from Barbara's arms, leaving her naked from the waist up. Barbara rarely bothered to wear a bra, since her breast augmentation.

"Now, doesn't that feel better?" Jenny murmured, with a grin, eying Barbara's fabulous breasts, hungrily.

"Mmmm!" The redhead didn't even bother opening her eyes.

Jenny unfastened the side zip of Barbara's skirt, and gripping the waistband, began to gently ease it down over the swell of her hips, 'accidentally on purpose' dragging off her panties along with it. "Barbara, if you could just ease up your bottom up a little..." the younger girl prompted.

Barbara opened one eye, and stared at Jennifer, suspiciously. "You wouldn't be trying to get me naked, now would you, young lady?" she murmured, with a sleepy smile on her full lips.

"As if I would! Ease up, just a little more... ah that's it!" Jenny slid the two garments down Barbara's smooth thighs, and off her long, lithe legs.

"Mmmm, that feels good!" Barbara murmured, as Jenny eased her legs apart, under the pretext of gently massaging the inside of her thighs, and started to gently blow against the entrance to her sex.

"Oh God, that feels sooooo good, Jen!" Barbara gasped, arching her back, as the blonde laved her tongue up over her hot nether lips. Her body was suddenly afire with arousal, her nipples stiff and hard, standing out like organ stops.

"Oooohhh, shitttttt!" she cried, as Jennifer sucked her hot swollen clitoris in-between her tightly pursed lips. The Earrings of Bastet shook, as Barbara's hips jerked and squirmed, and her hands clutched at the wearer's blonde hair, pulling her tight up against her crotch. Her sex felt as if it was suddenly on fire! "Aaaaaahhhh!"

Wednesday, 6:52 pm

Commissioner James Gordon slammed his fist down onto his desk, in sheer frustration, a rare occurrence for the normally mild mannered law officer. "Not a sign of her!" he barked. "It's as if the Felonious Feline Temptress has just vanished into thin air, Caped Crusader! My officers have trawled through just about every square inch of the city, without any success! It's as if she's become invisible!"

"Perhaps she's escaped to another part of the country, or even abroad?" suggested the Boy Wonder, a little embarrassed by this display.

Batman shook his cowled head. "Unlikely, Robin! Knowing the Catwoman like I do, I suggest that she is still in the vicinity, determined to settle a few old scores!"

He turned back to the Police Commissioner. "We have checked out all her known haunts and hideouts, according to the Bat-computer's database, but there's been no sign of her having returned to any of them, Commissioner! One thing IS certain, though!"

"Oh, and what's that?" enquired the policeman, with a perplexed expression on his face.

"She will need to get her hands on some money, as soon as possible! Catwoman's expansive plans inevitably require considerable financial support?"

"True, Caped Crusader, but we have no idea where her next heist will take place?" muttered the irate gray-haired policeman, throwing both hands into the air, in another expression of frustration.

"One thing we do know, Commissioner!"

Jim Gordon sighed. "And what's that, old friend?"

"Wherever she does strike next, you can be sure it will be the last place we would ever think of!"

Little did Batman know how prophetic these words would soon become!

Wednesday, 11:53 pm

The desk sergeant looked up, as the door swung, inward, and a costumed vision of delight strode in, her high-heeled boots click-clacking on the wooden flooring. She was wearing a skintight purple catsuit and a cowl, with two cat-like ears attached, obscuring the top half of her face. The outfit was so sheer that the slightly overweight policeman, could clearly see her clinging black thong, her only item of underwear. His eyes widened in sudden belated recognition. "Catwoman!" he gasped, his hand automatically going for his sidearm.

The feline cat burglar and murderess, flicked out the coiled whip she was carrying, with deceptive ease, wrapping the end of the lash around his forearm, even as he was raising his gun. She gave a powerful tug and, with a startled yell, the policeman was hauled over the front of his desk, to land, sprawling at her feet. Before he could recover and climb back to his feet, a booted foot caught him on the point of his jaw and, with a grunt of pain, the uniformed officer collapsed, unconscious.

Selina peered around, to ensure that the noise of the brief scuffle had not attracted any unwanted attention. She was pretty familiar with the layout of GCPD headquarters, having been an involuntary guest on several previous occasions. The holding cells were one floor below street level, and there should be just the one armed guard on duty, at this late hour of the evening! With a slinky, cat-like athleticism, she jogged over to the stairwell leading down, then crept down the steps, coiled whip in hand, keeping to her toes, so that her heels didn't make any noise and warn the guard of her presence.

-oOo-

"Hi, handsome!" she purred, in a sexy voice, stepping into full view.

"Huh?" The guard spun around in his chair, dropping the copy of 'Playboy' magazine, which he'd been idly thumbing through. "What the fu... Ummmmpph!" His exclamation was cut short, as she took off in a flying leap, right leg outstretched. Her high-heeled boot struck him in the chest, forcing the air from his lungs, with a loud whooshing noise, as he flew backward off the chair.

The costumed criminal stepped astride his sprawled out body and the handle of her whip swung down in an arc, striking him in the face, shattering his jaw and breaking several teeth. With a groan of agony, the officer passed out, hand still on the butt of his holstered weapon.

Selina placed a high-heeled boot on his chest, and rocked his body, to ensure the policeman would be taking no further part in the proceedings. She smiled, everything was going according to plan. Collecting the bunch of keys from the unconscious officer's belt, she headed for the row of holding cells. Luckily, only one was currently occupied, so she headed straight for it.

"Snake?" she hissed, peering through the vertical steel bars, at a blanket shrouded figure, huddled on the solitary low cot within.

"Huh?" The figure lying on the bunk grunted, rolled over, beneath the blanket. "Wha'...?"

"Are you Snake Lambergo?" Selina hissed, impatiently. A male head popped out from under the blanket, eyes blinking away the sleep, owl-like. "God, he IS ugly!" Selina muttered to herself. "Lambergo?" she repeated, still awaiting confirmation.

"Yeah! Who wants to know, and what's with the kinky fetish outfit, lady?" the guy growled, sitting up and rubbing his eyes, just in case they were deceiving him. The dame was wearing some sort of sheer purple, all-over body costume. He could see everything the bitch had got, except for the bit hidden beneath her abbreviated black thong panties. He felt his cock starting to stir, as he ogled her physical attributes. This was some sexy bitch!

"The name's Catwoman! If I spring you outta here, would you be willing to work for me, for a couple of days?" she asked, anxiously.

Tony blinked. He was probably looking at a ten to fifteen year stretch, minimum! "Okay, lady, you got yourself a deal!" he replied, giving her a crooked grin and easing his cock into a more comfortable position, beneath the cover of the blanket.

She nodded and started trying different keys in the lock of the barred cell door, as he climbed out of bed. The third key turned, and she swung the steel-barred door open, with a slight squeal from its hinges. "Who knows, if this works out, we could maybe hook up permanently?" she purred, with a cat-like smile. "I can be a VERY generous employer!"

As he reached out to squeeze her left tit, she knocked his hand aside, and her expression suddenly became deadly serious. "Now, stay close behind me! We've still gotta get outta this joint!"

Pausing only to relieve the unconscious guard of his Heckler and Koch P2000 service pistol, Tony followed his shapely rescuer, admiring her gently swaying ass, as she cautiously moved up the staircase, like a black panther stalking its prey. "And here I wuz, thinking my sex life had come to an abrupt end," he thought, with a broad smirk, rubbing the bulge in his pants.

Thursday, 12:25 am

Bruce replaced the bright red Bat-phone in its cradle, and turned to face the other two men standing in the spacious dining hall of Wayne Manor, a grim expression on his handsome face. "As you may have guessed, that was Commissioner Gordon, with some bad news, gentlemen!" he informed them, soberly. "Snake Lambergo has just been sprung from his high security jail cell, down at GCPD headquarters!"

"Holy shi..., er, slight of hand!" Dick Grayson, his young ward, exclaimed, slamming his right fist into his other palm.

"Dire news, Master Bruce!" added Alfred Pennyworth, the old, gray-haired Wayne family retainer, shaking his head.

"That's not the worst of it," Bruce Wayne continued. "Guess who it was who sprang him, leaving behind two seriously injured officers of the law?"

"Not CATWOMAN?" Dick exclaimed, wide-eyed.

"Exactly, old chum!"

"What on earth would the Catwoman want with a piece of lowlife scum like Lambergo?" Dick muttered, with a puzzled frown on his youthful face.

"Perhaps she is starting to enlist the members of her latest gang, Master Dick?" Alfred suggested. "Mr. Lambergo's name has been fairly prominent in the media, of late!"

"That was what I was thinking, Alfred!" Bruce agreed, with a worried expression. "I think Batman and Robin had better get straight down to police headquarters and check out the holding area, in the forlorn hope that the Princess of Plunder may have inadvertently left a clue as to her next nefarious caper? To the Batcave, Dick!"

They both turned and sprinted for the secret panel that hid the Bat-poles, which led down into the secret, limestone cavern, beneath stately Wayne Manor.

Will Catwoman get her revenge, now that she has enlisted the help of Snake Lambergo? Tune in for the next exciting instalment, coming soon to this website!