Batgirl Enhanced Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her latest Cat-costume was the sexiest yet, and was a direct result of an article in the Gotham Gazette, in which they'd had the temerity to claim that Gotham's sexiest costumed character was no longer herself, but the Batgirl, according to a recent poll of their readers. She'd immediately designed and had made up, several new, even more risqué, Catwoman costumes.

"Fancy choosing that flat-chested broad, Bat-bitch, ahead of me!" she muttered, angrily, stroking her pussy. "She's got about as much sex appeal as a nun!" This was a little hard on the Dark Damsel, since her shapely figure had always been partially obscured by her protective body armor.

Selina gently replaced the cat on the carpet, and then removed her gloves, with the currently retracted, razor-sharp stainless steel claws in the fingertips. She then ran her hands down over her large shapely breasts, flicking the nipples into full erection, for the best effect. "Who, in theirrr rrright mind, would vote for anyone but me?" she purred.

Little did Catwoman know that Batgirl was destined to become an even bigger favorite, once the good citizens of Gotham, got an eyeful of her new figure, in its sexy, new Batcostume!

12