Batgirl Risks All Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hadn't we better get a move on, Commissioner?" Batgirl asked, noting the strange, glazed expression in her father's eyes, as he stared at her.

"What? Oh yes! Forgive me Batgirl, I've been up for the better part of twenty-four hours!" He slipped the sedan into automatic, and pulled away from the curb.

"Do they have any idea how long the girl's been dead?"

"What? Oh yes, about two to three hours, but they'll know more precisely, after the autopsy!"

"Of course! You say the girl has been strangled?"

"Hmm, yes, but she'd been brutally raped first! Death was probably a blessed relief, for the poor creature?"

Sunday, 9:25 pm

The sedan swung into the park, and was stopped by a uniformed officer, in front of a hastily erected, wooden barrier. "Oh, it's you Commissioner," he exclaimed, recognizing his boss, "and Batgirl?" he added, belatedly.

"Where's the body?" Jim Gordon asked, in no mood for pleasantries.

"Over there, by the bushes, sir, where all the arc lights are, and people are milling about!" the officer replied, waving in the general direction.

Commissioner Gordon stared at him, suspiciously. "You wouldn't be extracting the Mickey, now, would you?" he enquired, coldly!

"Certainly not sir!" the policeman replied, trying to keep his face straight.

They parked the car, and made there way over to the scene of the crime.

"Let us through!" Jim Gordon demanded, brusquely, elbowing his way through a crowd of curious bystanders, held back by uniformed officers. "It is amazing how the ghouls seem to collect, even at this time of the night?" he muttered to the Dark Angel.

The girl was lying face up, sprawled out beside a clump of laurel bushes that partially hid her from the nearby footpath, legs splayed out, lewdly. She was naked, apart from a lacy garter belt and one torn stocking. The other stocking was tied tightly around her throat.

She was a peroxide blonde, Batgirl noted (she'd only bothered to dye the hair on her head), of about twenty years of age! She must have been pretty once, but now her eyes bulged, and a scream was frozen on her blue-tinted face. Semen still oozed from her darkly bruised vagina, running down her dirt-streaked thighs, into the short grass beneath her.

"Have the medical examiner looked at her yet?" inquired the Commissioner, of a fresh-faced, young detective, who looked as if he wanted to be sick.

"Yes Sir, but we're still waiting for the forensic boys to show!"

"And I suppose there's little doubt that sexual intercourse has taken place?"

The detective gave him a strange look. "No Sir! The M.E. discovered traces of semen in her vagina, anus and even her mouth! There were also liberal amounts splattered over most other parts of her body! He has taken some away for possible D.N.A. matching!"

Batgirl squatted down besides the female corpse, fighting back her natural revulsion. "From the look of these bruises on the insides of her thighs and lower belly, and the bite marks on her breasts, I should say she was very badly treated!" she exclaimed.

"T-There's s-something else!" exclaimed the detective, a look of utter revulsion on his handsome young face.

Batgirl, looked up, expectantly. "Yes detective?"

"It... it's her clitoris!" he stammered, blushing under her fixed gaze.

"What about it?" Batgirl asked, calmly.

"It... it's been amputated!"

Batgirl eased back the darkly bruised, fleshy folds, and stared at the bloody mutilation. Suddenly, she wanted to be sick! She looked away, and took a deep breath, before looking up at the Police Commissioner.

"The same as the other fourteen, unsolved sex killings, Commissioner!" she said, grimly.

"I'm afraid so, Batgirl," agreed her father, somberly.

"Have we discovered who she is yet, Detective...?"

"O'Malley, Miss! Not yet Batgirl! Whoever did it, took away the rest of her clothes, so it's going to be a long, difficult task!"

"Any clues from the stockings, or garter belt?"

"Afraid not! They're both well-known brands that you could get from just about any lingerie shop in the country! Expensive though! Our victim certainly wasn't a down and out!"

Batgirl looked up at him, with a superior expression on her face. "You didn't need the expensive underwear to come to that obvious conclusion, detective!" she said. "Just look at her hands. There's no dirt under her fingernails. They have been regularly manicured. Looks like she's had a regular pedicure too! No, this was a rich woman!"

The young detective looked suitably embarrassed, at missing the obvious. "So you think this girl may well have come from a well-to-do family?" he suggested.

"Exactly! Note that she has a deep suntan, apart from the area that would have been covered by her bikini bottom!" Batgirl added. "This woman has recently been somewhere hot and sunny! Somewhere where she could sunbathe topless! Further evidence that she came from a wealthy background!"

"Hmm! Well, at least that should help speed up her identification!" conceded the Commissioner.

"You did notice her perfume, Chanel Number Five?" Batgirl, asked the detective, with one eyebrow raised, rising to stand directly in front of him, with her hands on her hips, legs slightly apart.

"Huh!" The young detective dragged his eyes away from Batgirl's shapely, jiggling boobs. Her prominent nipples were clearly outlined, beneath the clinging, stretch material, and he could just make out her dark areolas. "Why, ah, sure I did, but I just couldn't quite place it!" he lied, blushing again beneath her penetrating gaze.

Batgirl squatted down alongside the corpse, again, pulling out a small magnifying glass from her utility belt. "See those faint lacerations and the bruising on her wrists and ankles," she murmured, beckoning the officer down beside her, and handing over the magnifier.

"I, er, I hadn't noticed them before!" admitted the shame-faced young man.

"Well, I think our victim was tied up and held prisoner somewhere, prior to her death! There's no signs of a struggle, in the surrounding undergrowth, or grass, so I suspect that she was murdered someplace else, and her body was then dumped here!"

"Hmm, sounds like a pretty good theory, to me, Batgirl!" the detective agreed, his admiration for the Girl Wonder increasing by the minute, as he handed back the Bat-magnifier.

Batgirl, scoured the surrounding area, but the killer had been scrupulously thorough, and there were no other clues to be found.

"Perhaps we should be getting back!" the Commissioner suggested, eyeing Batgirl's shapely backside, as she crawled around in the long grass, searching for clues. "You can sleep at my place, if you like, Batgirl? It will save you the long journey home, wherever that is?"

Batgirl climbed to her feet, brushing the grass from her knees. "That's very kind of you, dadd..., er, Commissioner, but I think I should be getting back to base! If you could just drop me off at headquarters, I can pick up my Batcycle!"

Jim Gordon nodded, glumly. "You're absolutely right, of course!" he agreed, leading her back to the sedan.

The young detective watched, as Batgirl's pert bottom disappeared into the sedan. "With Batgirl on the case, it should soon be solved!" he told himself, brightening up considerably.

12