Batgirl Risks All Ch. 04

Story Info
Jenny's reluctant lap dance; Batgirl on patrol.
3.5k words
4.46
36.4k
11

Part 13 of the 20 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/16/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This story is not so much about the adventures of Batgirl, but more about the developing sexuality of Barbara Gordon. It introduces several original characters, and is only loosely based on the comic book heroine. Enjoy!

Warning! This story contains material of an adult nature and is intended for mature readers for personal use only. No copyright infringement is intended.

The Adventures Of Batgirl: Batgirl Risks All

Chapter 4: Lap Dancer

Wednesday, 9:00 am

The following day, at the Library, both girls seemed unusually shy with each other, both carefully avoiding the subject of the previous evening's exploits. Barbara threw herself into her Ancient Egyptian research work, with a newly discovered gusto, trying not to think about Jennifer, but without much success. Jennifer, for her part, spent most of her time cataloguing books in the True Romance section, and daydreaming about the new love in her life.

Just before lunchtime, Jenny approached Barbara's desk. "We've got to talk, Barbara!" she said, with a shy smile. "Meet me in the storeroom in fifteen minutes?"

Barbara looked up from the screen of her monitor, and removed her horn-rimmed spectacles, rubbing her aching eyes, before replying. "I don't think that's a sensible idea, Jennifer!" she said, in a calm, quiet voice, although her heart was pounding. "We can do all our talking right out here!"

"Okay, but..."

Just then, Tom Sweeny, the pimple-faced, young security officer walked past the open office door. "Hi girls, not interrupting anything naughty, am I?" he sneered, with a smug grin on his face.

"Get lost Tom, you little pest!" Barbara snapped, in no mood for any of his childish, sexual innuendo. The security officer scurried off, with his tail between his legs. "He's starting his shift early?" Barbara commented, with a small frown, glancing at her watch.

"What's with that nerd?" Jenny asked, pulling a sour face. "Why'd he look at us both so strangely?" She turned to stare after his fast disappearing figure.

Barbara shrugged. "He's always been a bit of a weirdo!" she replied. "Just ignore him and, eventually, he goes away!"

Jenny turned back to her. "What I really wanted to tell you, was that I wasn't working tonight, and I was wondering if we could maybe go out someplace, just the two of us?"

There was nothing Barbara would have liked better, but she knew that she had been neglecting her vigilante duties, of late. "I, um, I'm sorry Jenny, but I've already made plans to stay in and wash my hair, tonight!" she replied, with an apologetic shrug.

Jenny's face fell. "Well, if you're sure..." She turned, and ran from the room, blushing furiously, tears glistening in her eyes. She knew a brush-off when she heard one!

As she hurried around a corner of the corridor, Tom Sweeny stepped forward and grabbed her by her upper arm.

"Hey, let go of me, you big dork!" she exclaimed, startled.

"I need to see you Ms. Goodbody," he hissed, urgently. "Can you meet me in my office, just after closing time this evening?"

"What's this all about?" she asked, suspiciously, pulling her arm free of his grasp.

"I can't tell you now, someone might overhear us! Let's just say that it concerns your friend, Barbara Gordon!"

"What about Barbara?" Jenny cried, her eyes flashing, dangerously, as she grabbed both his arms, and stared into his face.

His eyes wouldn't meet her piercing gaze. "Meet me after work," he snarled, pulling away. "I've got something to show you!"

Wednesday, 5:20 pm

Normally, Jenny wouldn't have gone within a million miles of a sexist nerd like Sweeny, inside or outside of office hours, but her curiosity had been aroused. What was it he'd discovered about her new friend, that required such goddamned secrecy?

"Where are you Tom?" Jennifer called, walking along the narrow, deserted corridor. She wasn't familiar with this part of the Gotham City Public Library. It was a pretty big building!

"In here!" called a familiar voice, and she peered into an open doorway, and saw him lounging back in a computer-operator's chair, in front of a huge bank of T.V. monitors, his hands clasped behind his neck.

He spun around in his swivel chair, and starred at her, with a crooked grin on his spotty face. "I've just been following your progress on the surveillance monitors!" he said, waving a hand at the bank of screens. "I can see just about every nook and cranny in the place, with these things!" he boasted.

"I hope you haven't got any cameras in the ladies toilets?" Jennifer replied, with a quick flash of annoyance.

"Well, no, not there, but just about everywhere else!" he replied, with an embarrassed grin. "Come in! Make yourself at home!"

Jenny stepped over the threshold, and stared around. There was a small stove and a microwave oven, a refrigerator, a water heater, a sink unit, and even a fairly comfortable-looking single cot-bed, in addition to all the electronic surveillance equipment. "This isn't a social visit!" she said, coldly. "You said you had something to tell me about Barbara?"

"There's something I want to show you first!" he said, with a confident smirk on his face. "You see that monitor screen up there, the second from the left, on the top row...?"

"What about..." Her voice faltered, as her gaze alighted on the T.V. screen he'd indicated, and she recognized the view of the main storeroom! Her blood ran cold, as she realized what this meant.

Tom saw the blood drain from her face, as realization dawned. "Yes Ms. Goodbody," he chortled, "We have a surveillance camera in the main storeroom!" He enjoyed the look of horror on her face, as she stared at him, wide-eyed. He had her full and undivided attention, now! "What's more, all the video cameras are connected to this bank of video recorders behind me!" he explained, waving in their direction. "Whenever the movement sensor detects any movement in the room, even a mouse, the recorder is switched on!"

He lent forward and picked up a V.H.S. tape cassette, lying on the desk in front of him. "This," he said, slipping the tape out of its protective box, "is yesterday's tape of the storeroom! Usually, it's a pretty boring epic, but yesterday's episode was somewhat different!" He slipped the tape into a V.H.S. recorder, and pressed the play button.

Jenny sat down, heavily, on the edge of the bed, starring in horrified fascination, as a monitor screen lit up before him, and she saw an image of herself and Barbara appear.

"I've wanted you, from the moment I first saw you!" her image panted, taking Barbara's hand and forcing it into the front of her panties. "Please make love to me, Barbara!"

The two figures embraced, kissing passionately, while Barbara's fingers slipped into her pussy, and she gasped and writhed with obvious delight.

"More!" her image pleaded, dragging her lips from Barbara's.

"Switch it off!" Jenny pleaded, suddenly feeling sick to her stomach, as she closed her eyes and covered her ears with her hands.

Tom chuckled, and pressed the eject button. "Seen enough?" he asked. "It was just starting to get interesting!"

Jenny sighed, and opened her eyes to stare at him, with a look of utter disgust and loathing. "Okay, how much do you want for the tape?" she asked, resignedly. "I should warn you, I don't have much money!"

Tom grinned, lecherously, and ran his eyes up and down her shapely figure. Jenny felt her blood run cold, once more. "Who said I was interested in money?" he replied.

"What if I refuse!" she blustered, blushing furiously.

"Well, I think Mr. Peabody will take a dim view of two lesbian employees making it together during working hours, especially after the local television news stations get there hands on a copy of the tape!"

"What if I just take that tape away from you, and destroy it? Then it would be just your word against ours, and Barbara Gordon is one of the Library's most respected employees!" Jenny replied, showing a sudden spark of defiance.

"You could try," he conceded, with a shrug. "You might even succeed, but you don't think this is the only copy of the tape, do you?"

Jenny's shoulders slumped in defeat. She should have realized he would make a duplicate. "Okay, what do you want?" she asked, in a small voice, lowering her eyes.

"You'll do for a start, babe! How about showing me one of those striptease numbers you do?"

"There's not much room in here!" she protested, getting to her feet, "and there's no music!"

"I'm sure you can muddle through!" he replied, with a confident grin, folding his arms over his chest. "How about you giving me one of them lap dances?"

"I-I've never done one of those!" she protested. "I-I wouldn't know how!"

"I'm sure you can make a fair go of it?" he said, with a chuckle. His face suddenly turned ugly. "Now, get on with it!" he barked.

Jennifer took a deep breath and closed her eyes. She started to hum a raunchy tune, slipping off her jacket and gradually unbuttoning her crisp, white blouse, while Tom watched, goggle-eyed. She slipped the top off, revealing her shapely naked breasts to his gaze, as she slowly wriggled out of her skirt, and stepped out of it. She was still wearing high-heels and self-supporting stockings, as well as her lacy, black briefs. She opened her eyes and stared over his head, into nothingness, as she hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her panties, and slowly inched them down, gradually revealing her shaven mons to his greedy little eyes.

Finally, she stepped out of her panties and moved astride his lap, bumping and grinding her hips, and thrusting her sex up against the hard bulge in his pants.

"Come on! You can do better that that!" he croaked, staring up into her big, blue eyes.

She nodded, almost imperceptibly and her hand moved to his waistband, unclipping it and pulling down his zip fly. Her fingers tugged down the front of his briefs, freeing his erection, and she took it in her hands, swiftly stroking him into full, hard erection, as he gasped with pleasure.

She resumed her lap dancing, but this time, she rotated about his purple knob, initially never touching it, but gradually rubbing his knob more and more against her inner thighs and puffy labia, and even between her buttocks, brushing against her anal sphincter.

"When do we get to the fucking part?" he gasped. "I can't hold back much longer!"

'Lap dancing doesn't involve any actual sex!" she protested. "It's all just a big prick tease!"

"Not this time it ain't!" he growled grabbing her hips, and pulling her down onto him.

"Aaaahhhh!" Jenny cried out with shock and pain, as he entered her, hard and fast, but soon she was moving up and down with enthusiasm, as she became wet and lubricated, grinding her hips energetically as she screwed him, eyes closed, lost in her own pleasures, moaning softly, as his manhood filled her, time after time.

"Aw, fuck!" Tom gave a strangled cry, and ejaculated into her hot, wet sex, humping up into her for all he was worth.

Jenny felt the flood of warmth inside her sex, and realized he had climaxed. She smiled, and clamped herself even tighter about him, milking ever last drop of semen from his testicles, gently squeezing them between her fingers.

As she felt him softening, she slowed, and lent forward to kiss him on the mouth, for the first and only time. "How was that?" she murmured, as he slipped, softly from her wet pussy. "Do I get the tape back now?"

He pushed her away from him. "No way, Missy, you ain't getting away that lightly!" he declared. "On the bunk!"

"You little rat!" she muttered quietly, between clenched teeth, as she moved off him. She lay back on the bed and propped herself up on her elbows, knees raised and wide apart. "What now?" she asked, forcing a smile to her lips.

"Now I'm going to eat your pussy!" he replied, with a grin. "You'd like that, wouldn't you, Jennifer?"

"Oh, goody!" she replied, in a deliberately bored tone.

"I don't think I like your attitude!" he snarled, his jug ears going a bright red. "I can get you fired tomorrow, if I want to! I want you to beg me to give you oral sex!"

"You sick little pervert!" she thought, before turning on her dazzling smile, again. "Oh please, please Tommy!" she cried, in a pleading little girl voice. "Please eat Jenny's pussy for her!" She wiggled her fanny, and fluttered her eyelashes, wildly, whilst hiding her loathing.

"That's better," he sneered, kneeling down and moving between her thighs.

Wednesday, 9:00 pm

Batgirl, stared down from a high rooftop, in the red-light district, onto the illuminated streets of night-time Gotham. She'd become so tied up with her current case. that she'd neglected to go out on night-patrol for several days, now! Luckily, there had been no major outbreaks of villainy, during that time, which was a good thing, with the Dynamic Duo apparently having vanished into thin air. She breathed in the cool night air. She always felt more at peace with the world, when she was wearing her Batgirl costume; more confident, more powerful, more invincible, somehow?

She thought about Jennifer, and the way their romance had blossomed, almost overnight. Things could start to get complicated fairly quickly? She'd already had to give the girl a lame excuse about washing her hair tonight, when Jenny had asked her out on a date!

Suddenly, a slight movement caught her eye!

She pulled out the pneumatic pistol from her utility belt and pointed it towards an aluminum flagpole protruding out from the side of the adjacent building. She pressed the trigger, and with a soft, but powerful, whoosh, the lightweight alloy grappling hook soared out into space, the thin nylon cord arcing out behind it, until it wrapped itself about the flagpole, and the hook dug in, with a dull, metallic clunk. Without a moment's hesitation, the Dark Avenger stepped out onto the stone parapet and launched herself into space, clinging to the precarious line.

Her body soared down in a graceful arc, and she landed, lightly on all fours, on the six story high roof of the old paper warehouse. She lightly bounded to her feet, pressing the release mechanism of the grapple, which quickly wound itself back into the gun. She moved over to the far side of the building, and gazed down into the dark alley.

She'd thought she'd seen a movement in the shadows, near the entrance to this alleyway, and had decided to check it out.

Batgirl could see nothing, but she thought she heard a faint cry of pain, from somewhere below. An old, rusting fire escape ran down the outside of the building, starting from the top floor. She quickly lowered herself down the outside of the building, hanging from her gauntleted fingertips, before dropping onto the rusty platform, flexing her knees to absorb the shock and minimize the noise she made as she landed.

The steel plate made a clanging noise as she landed, despite her lightness of foot, and she froze into immobility.

"What was that?" hissed a muffled, squeaky voice, from somewhere below.

"Probably just a stray cat," came the sneering reply. "You'd jump at your own shadow, you dumb shit!"

Batgirl heard a high-pitched whimper. She started to stealthily creep down the rusting steel steps, pausing every few paces. She could hear a woman's voice now!

"Please don't kill me," the woman sobbed. "You can have everything I've got! Money, credit cards, anything!"

"You've got that part right, slut!" sneered the deeper male voice.

Barbara started down another flight of steps, straining her eyes behind her Bat-mask, to try to catch a glimpse of the action.

"No, no, please no!" she heard the woman gasp, as she tried to speed up her decent, without raising the alarm.

"Shut your face, bitch, and hand over that ring, before I have to break your fingers!" There were the sounds of a short struggle.

"Aaaah! You bastard! That's my engagement ring!" sobbed the female.

There was the sound of a loud smack, and a sobbing cry of pain came from the woman.

"I told you to shut it, bitch! Now get your clothes off!" growled the menacing voice.

"W-What?"

"C'mon Jake, let the bitch go!" his squeaky-voiced partner cried, in a wheedling tone. "We already got all her cash and valuables!"

Batgirl could see them now, just along the alley, beneath a dimly illuminating street lamp. The frightened, whimpering female had her back pressed to the wall, and the taller robber, obviously the leader, loomed over her. His slightly built friend hovered behind him, hopping from one foot to the other, nervously.

Jake brought his hand down in a sweeping arc, and the woman's head snapped to one side, as he slapped her hard across her pretty face.

"You heard me, bitch! Get your clothes off!" he roared. The woman screamed with pain, her hand reflexively going to her cheek. Jack raised his hand, ready to strike her again.

"No, please don't! I'll do anything you say!" she sobbed tearing at her blouse, in her haste to get it off. She slipped off her skirt and underskirt, and stood there trembling in just a black bra and panties.

The small guy tugged at Jake's arm. "C'mon Jake, you've had your fun!" he pleaded. "Let the bitch go!"

Jake shrugged him off. "Leave me be, Peewee, or I'll let you have some of the same!" he snarled, unbuckling his belt.

Peewee backed off in alarm, just as Batgirl crept down the final flight of stairs that ended some six feet from the ground.

Jake grinned, lecherously, then gripping the waistband of the female's panties. He gave a savage yank, ripping them from her body, as she gasped with terror and staggered forward a pace.

"Please, nooo!" she pleaded, her eyes wide with horror, as he hefted his monstrous tool in a ham-like fist!

Turn around and spread your legs!" he snarled.

The woman swallowed hard, but did as she was told, placing her hands against the brick wall to support herself.

"Shove your ass out!" he commanded.

She arched her back, pushing her buttocks higher. He stepped forward and rammed his cock into her exposed vagina. She gave a long moan of terror and pain.

Barbara dropped lightly to the ground, and crept up on Peewee, who was totally engrossed by his partner's economical foreplay techniques. She reached over and gripped the side of his neck in a paralysis hold. With a small sigh, he collapsed to the ground, unconscious.

"Just think of what you're missing, you little wimp," Jake panted, as he thrust powerfully into his helpless victim, ignoring her gasps of pain.

"Aaaagh, ooooh, please... aaaagh, please don't kill me!" sobbed the distraught young woman, his thrusts almost lifting her clear off her feet. "I-I'll do anything... aaaugh, but please, please don't kill me!"

Jake felt a light tap on the shoulder. "Not now, Peewee!" he panted, as he felt himself starting to cum.

Batgirl grabbed his arm and spun Jake around, pulling him out of his victim, just as he climaxed. Gobs of white semen splattered across her belly and thighs, as she brought her knee up hard, into his testicles. He doubled over, with a loud scream of pain, collapsing and rolling around on the ground in agony. She brought one booted foot swinging forward, and connected with his chin, knocking him out cold, and putting him out of his misery.

The dazed female turned around, in a state of utter confusion. "Batgirl!" she gasped, relief mirrored on her drawn features, as she recognized the famous crime-fighter. "Thank the Lord!" She suddenly remembered her state of undress, and her hands flew to her crotch, covering herself as best she could.

"Better get dressed, Miss," Barbara said, noting how pretty she was, despite her tear-streaked face. "Then you'd better phone for the police! Oh, and that scum over there, is going to need emergency hospital treatment, so phone for an ambulance, as well!"

12