Batgirl: The Price of Silence

Story Info
Sexy superheroine rescues damsel in distress.
2.2k words
4.4
48.3k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This story is not so much about the adventures of Batgirl, but more about the developing sexuality of Barbara Gordon. The storyline continues from that of 'Batgirl Risks All' and re-introduces the character of Jennifer Goodbody A.K.A. Sparrow.

Enjoy!

Warning! This story contains material of an adult nature and is intended for mature readers and for personal use only. No copyright infringement is intended.

Chapter 1: All Part Of The Job!

The shadowy figure moved over to the parapet of the tall office block roof, with cat-like agility, then paused, listening for the sound again, with electronically enhance hearing. There it was again, faint but distinct, on the cool night air.

"Help, help! Won't somebody please help me! Nooooooo!" The shrill, panic-filled cry for help, was clearly that of a woman.

The black-clad female, for no man could've moved with such grace, removed a small device from the utility belt slung about her shapely hips, and aimed it at a wooden structure on the roof of an adjacent building, some hundred-feet away, and some fifty-feet below her present altitude. She pressed the trigger. There was the sharp hiss of compressed air being released, and a miniature harpoon shot across the intervening space, trailing an incredibly fine, high-tensile nylon cable behind it, before embedding itself, with a dull 'thunk', in the side of the low wooden structure.

The shadowy figure quickly took up the slack in the line, and lashed the end of the cord to a rusty bolt, sunk into one of the stone blocks that made up the roof's parapet. Then, gripping the cord in gloved hands, she fearlessly launched herself into the intervening void.

Batgirl, for it was truly her, felt the exhilaration of the wind in her face, as she slid down the line at high speed, hearing the swish of her passage, and feeling the friction heating her insulated gloved hands, as she zoomed over the drop, the street some 400 feet below, her life literally hanging by a thread.

She swung her hips forward, positioning her feet for landing, then dropped from the cable, as she moved over the edge of the lower roof. She dropped some eight-feet onto the rooftop, her momentum causing her to fall forward, onto all fours. She gracefully sprang to her feet, dusting off the dirt from her hands and knees, while peering around, looking for any sign of detection.

Everything was quiet, as she padded over to the far side of the flat roof. She would have to retrieve the cable and harpoon later! If she remembered correctly, there was a fire escape attached to the far side of this building?

"Nooooo! Please? You already have my money and credit cards!" sobbed the female voice, sounding much closer now. Batgirl thought she heard a low male chuckle, in response.

As she reached the edge, and peered down into the narrow alley, between the buildings, she thought she could make out several figures below. Without pausing she leapt over the edge, and dropped onto the small metal platform of the fire escape some twelve-feet below, in a half-crouch, with hardly a sound. Rising to her feet, she swiftly started to descend the metal staircase, as fast as silence permitted.

-oOo-

"Please don't do this to me?" sobbed the twenty-something year-old blonde, backing against the rough stone wall and eyeing her three attackers through big, frightened eyes. "Y-You've got all my money!

Here," she added, desperately tugging off her earrings, "take these as well! They're worth quite a bit!"

The leader of the three hoodlums, grinned, and caught the pearl earrings, as she threw them to him. The girl's white blouse hung open, the buttons torn off earlier, revealing a generous heaving bosom, clad in a lacy black bra. "Listen Lady," he snarled, "you ain't gonna buy off me and the boys with a few trinkets!"

He nodded to Louie and Rodrigo, and they stepped in from either side and grabbed the girl's arms. "Strip the bitch!" he snapped.

"Noooooo!" the girl moaned, struggling to pull free of her attackers, as they dragged the silk blouse off her shoulders, then yanked it from her arms, accompanied by tearing sounds.

Louie grabbed both her arms, pinning them behind her back, while Rodrigo gripped the waistband of her skirt, and yanked hard. The clasp pulled free, the short zip on her hip parted, and he dragged the skirt down about her ankles.

"Aaahhh!" The girl gasped in pain, as Louie twisted her arms up behind her back, forcing her to arch her spine. "Please… I beg you!" she gasped, in a terrified whisper.

There was the snick of a switchblade opening, as Ricky stepped forward, and waved the blade before her terrified eyes. "You'd better start co-operating, bitch, if you want to come out of this alive?" he growled.

Before the girl could answer, the blade descended, and with a loud snick, he sliced through the narrow band of elastic material between her breasts, joining the two cups of her bra. As the lacy material fell away, revealing her generous, heaving bosom, Louie and Rodrigo dragged the straps from her shoulders, and down her arms, before flinging the remnants aside.

"Noooooo!" The restrained girl was left wearing just her panties, stockings and high-heeled shoes.

"Step out of the skirt!"

"No, please, I beg you!"

"Step out of the skirt, you stupid bitch!" Ricky snarled, pressing the blade up against her pale, unprotected throat. "Do it!"

The terrified female gulped, and did as he commanded.

Ricky grinned, showing a mouthful of rotten teeth. "Better! Now take off the panties!"

"Noooh, please…. You can't make me… Yeowww!" Her head jerked to one side, as he slapped her hard, across her face.

"I can make you do anything I want, slut!" he snarled, his dark eyes glittering, dangerously. "Now do it!" His companions had released her arms, as if on cue.

With fresh tears rolling down her cheeks, and ruining her carefully applied mascara, the sobbing girl hooked her thumbs into the sides of her panties, and drew them down over her shapely hips. "Please, don't!" she sobbed, hysterically.

Ricky's eyes glittered, as he watched her dark patch of auburn pubic hair come into view, as she pushed the lacy underwear down over the tops of her stockings, and it slid down about her ankles. As he unbuckled his jeans, and yanked down the zip of his fly, the woman delicately stepped out of the panties, unbidden.

He stared at the frightened woman, now clad in just her lacy-topped, black hose, and high heels. His cock was growing hard, even as he pushed his jeans and boxer shorts, down around his knees. "Nice, very nice!" he said, hoarsely, as he shuffled forward, his impressive erection clasped in one meaty fist.

"P-Please don't hurt me!" she moaned, staring in horrified fascination, at the massive penis. She tried to squirm away, but Louie and Rodrigo had each grasped a wrist and forearm, preventing her from escaping.

Ricky grinned, as he positioned his bulbous knob at the entrance to her sex. "This is gonna hurt all right," he said, with a low chuckle, "but you're gonna love it, bitch!" He thrust his hips forward, slamming his erection deep into her tight, un-lubricated vagina.

"Aaaiiieeeeee!"

-oOo-

The girl's scream was still loud in her ears, as Batgirl vaulted over the railing of the final flight, and landed in the dim-lit alley, some thirty-feet behind the rapists.

"Is this a private party, or can anyone join in?" she said loudly, standing upright, with her legs astride, and her hands on her hips, in her trademark Bat-pose.

Louie and Rodrigo both snapped their heads around, while Ricky's pale muscular ass, paused in mid-thrust. He withdrew his throbbing cock, and half-turned, to stare at the sudden intruder.

"Batman!" gasped Rodrigo, going pale. In the dim light, his mistake was understandable, since her costume was very similar to that of the Caped Crusader. It was comprised of a Kevlar-reinforced black Latex catsuit, tight fitting calf-length boots, cape and cowl. The cowl incorporated the usual pointed bat ears, with built in sound amplifiers, and an eye-mask that, unlike the Batman's, did not cover the bridge of her nose. The costume included a molded Kevlar breastplate, with only slight bulges to indicate the female breasts beneath, and upper-arm and thigh guards of the same material. Beneath it all, she wore a tight-fitting sports bra and briefs that helped keep everything nicely in place during her more active moments. A yellow Bat-symbol was emblazoned across her chest.

"That ain't the Batman, it's the Bat-bimbo!" sneered Ricky, as recognition dawned. "Ain't nobody else got a sweet little tush like that! Hey Batgirl, ya wanna get yourself a good fuckin' from some real men?" he called out, coarsely.

Batgirl ignored his lewd comment. "Step away from the girl, you street-trash, and lie face down on the ground, with your hands behind your backs!" she ordered, sternly.

"Hey boys, don't this little lady like scare the shit outta ya?" Ricky exclaimed, with a chuckle, hefting his impressive dick in one hand. "I reckon she's more scared of this!"

"Yeah, like you don't scare us one little bit, Bat-bitch!" added Louie, drawing his switchblade, and snapping it open. Rodrigo did likewise, and all three hoods started to circle and close in on her, from different directions, their former prey temporarily forgotten.

"Don't say I didn't warn you, street-scum!" the Dark Damsel murmured, adopting a defensive posture, stiffened hands raised, at the ready.

"Bitch!" Louie exclaimed, rushing at her, knife arm raised, ready to plunge the blade into her chest.

At the last second, she ducked low, and then straightened again, as he flew over her back, with a wail, and was propelled into the alley wall, at high velocity, in a tangle of arms and legs. His cry of surprise was cut off, as his head struck the wall, with a sickening smack. But Batgirl had other things to worry about. She just managed to sway to one side, as Rodrigo rising blade attempted to gut her, and the blade glanced off the Kevlar reinforcement over her left hip.

Caught off-guard, he staggered forward, and the Dark Angel grabbed his knife arm in both hands, and forced the elbow back, then straight-arm hoisted him up against the wall, causing him to loose several front teeth, as his face smacked up against the brickwork. He crumpled to the ground, moaning, and holding his bloody mouth.

As Batgirl straightened, a hand grabbed her around the waist, from behind, and a knife appeared at her exposed throat. "One false move, and I slit your throat, you cock-sucking bitch!" Ricky snarled, his voice thick with fury. "You're gonna pay dearly for this!"

"But not this time!" she gasped, grabbing his knife arm, and swiveling her hip, as she ducked low, and threw him over her shoulder.

"Yeowwww!" Ricky yelled in alarm, as he smashed into a large refuse bin, with a loud metallic clang. "You stinking bitch!" he roared, groggily staggering to his feet, knife arm raised, ready to attack, but handicapped by the pants around his ankles.

Batgirl didn't bother to reply. A flying kick struck his arm, and the knife went flying through the air, as he screeched, and clutched at his broken wrist. The yell was cut short, as another drop-kick caught him on the point of the jaw, and he staggered back against the trash bin, with a loud clatter, then slid to the floor, with his eyes glazing over.

Grabbing the collar of his shirt, Batgirl dragged the unconscious hoodlum over to his two companions. Rodrigo was the only one still conscious, and he was still clutching his damaged mouth. "I think you broke my jaw, you stinking bitch!" he mumbled, as she pulled out a pair of Bat-cuffs and slapped one half about his left ankle, and the other about Ricky's right wrist. She locked a second pair of cuffs around Rodrigo's right ankle and Louie's left wrist.

"That should hold you street-trash, until the police arrive?" she muttered, rising to her feet, and turning to the woman victim, who had watched the events unfold, open-mouthed, one well-manicured hand raised to her mouth. The female was still clad in just her stockings and heels, but now the glisten of fresh cum could be seen, oozing from her exposed pussy, and trickling down her inner thighs onto her dark stocking tops.

Barbara felt a flush of arousal, but quickly controlled it, and walked over to the young woman. "Are you all right, Miss? I'll phone for the police and an ambulance!" she said, gently, taking the girl by her shoulders. "We'll soon have these punks behind bars, where they belong! You're safe now!"

"Oh God, you were wonderful, Batgirl!" the woman exclaimed, tearfully, throwing her arms around the heroine's neck, and showering her face with kisses. "How can I ever thank you?" she added, pulling away slightly, and locking eyes. The unspoken message was clear.

Batgirl felt a warm wetness building, at the base of her belly, but resisted an almost overpowering urge to kiss the girl back. Instead, she gently extricated the girl's arms from about her neck, and gently pushed her away. "I, ah, I suggest you put on some clothes, Miss, while I make those phone calls?" she replied, hoarsely.

The girl blushed, as she belatedly realized, that she was almost naked. "I-I guess so?" she said, with a shy little smile. "Thank you again, Batgirl! I was sure they were going to rape and kill me!"

"All part of the job!" the heroine replied, modestly. "All part of the job!"