Batgirl: The Vampyre Caper Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can definitely feel the change in temperature," she acknowledged, with a slight shiver.

He dragged his gaze away from her prominent teats. "No more having to find a tree or bush to hide behind, or a phone box or shop doorway to step into, whenever you need to change from your everyday outfit into your Batgirl costume in a hurry."

"Hey, yeah, that's pretty neat! Superman could use an outfit like this."

"And if you want to preserve your modesty, you can always slip a pair of panties on over your, um..."

"Yes, I could, couldn't I?" she replied, hitting the collar button, as she observed where his eyes were currently glued. Within seconds, the purple coating had been restored and she didn't feel quite so naked or vulnerable. She then stepped into her thong and pulled it up to cover her charms. "That's better."

"Spoilsport!" he muttered, grumpily.

"Hey, wait a minute, I just realized. There was no need for me to get naked in the first place," she protested. "The Vampirium layer would still have formed beneath my clothes, once the collar and bracelets had been fitted."

"True, but it was a lot more entertaining this way," he agreed, with a broad grin on his bewhiskered face.

Batgirl was busy examining the tight-fitting bracelets about her wrists. "How do I get these things off, by the way?" she asked, frowning. "I can't seem to find any seam or hidden switch."

"You don't," he replied.

"WHAT? Why you little shit!" She stalked over to him, her big green eyes flashing, angrily.

"Why would you want to?" he protested, backing off a little. "You can still take a shower with them on. There's no logical reason why you should need to remove them."

Batgirl calmed down and proceeded to pull on her high-heeled ankle boots, followed by her utility belt, cape and gloves. The collar and bracelets did not cause any noticeable discomfort. Then she walked over to a wall mirror, to examine the overall effect. "I look just like before, except that my underwear is now on the outside, just like superman's," she announced, with a giggle, swaying her hips, sexily.

"You no longer have the yellow Bat-symbol across your chest," he pointed out.

"Yes, but I look even sexier," she trilled, happily. "Anyway, I still have the 'emblem of the bat' on my Bat-cape."

She turned to face the doctor, who had been happily ogling her firm but shapely ass. "You can keep my old Bat-costume, as a little memento, Zarky," she declared, leaning forward to give him a peck on the cheek. "Thanks for the new outfit, I owe you one."

"You certainly do. I think it's time we discussed the payment," he replied, his smile vanishing.

Batgirl straightened up and stared at him, open mouthed. "P-Payment?" she stuttered.

"You don't think I was going to give you the most valuable gift in the world, for nothing, did you, Batgirl?"

"But you never mentioned money, before," she gasped.

"True," he acknowledged, "but who wants money."

"Then what DO you want?" Barbara experienced a thrill of apprehension. She should have realized that there was no such thing as a free lunch.

"I want to make love to you, Batgirl. I've always fantasized about having sex with you, my dreamgirl, the one and only Dark Damsel, ever since I first started reading about your daring exploits, back home in Transylvania."

"WHAT?"

"I want to make love to you while you're wearing your new molecular Batcostume."

"B-But won't the costume stop you from penetrating me?" she gasped, wide-eyed.

He smiled and shook his head. "No, the Vampirium will have followed the delicious contours of your body precisely, so it will not have sealed up your vagina. I suppose there is a depth beyond which it does not penetrate of course?" he added, with a shrug.

"So m-my anus is similarly unprotected," she managed to gasp.

"Correct, but look at it this way... you can go to the bathroom and relieve yourself, without bothering to switch off your molecular suit. So, do we have an agreement?"

Batgirl stared at her feet, shamefully, for a minute or two. "Yes," she finally whispered, blushing deeply.

"Sorry, what was that again?"

"YES, I agree to your terms," she said, looking up at him, with tears in her eyes.

-oOo-

"Uh! Uh! Uh! Uh! Uh!"

As the grunting Doctor Zarkhov pounded into her clinging pussy, Batgirl stared up at the ceiling, tears glistening in her big green eyes. She had been unable to refuse this strange little man, not after the wonderful gift he had bestowed upon her, so she had reluctantly agreed to have sex with him.

Batgirl was lying on her back, on the bed in the doctor's dingy bedroom, wearing her purple molecular costume, Bat-cowl and heels, with her long shapely legs draped over his shoulders, as the old man thrust into her sopping sex, panting heavily, almost desperately. She tried to recollect the previous half hour, but her mind appeared to have gone a total blank. The last thing she could remember was the old man leading her by the hand, up the narrow staircase to his bedroom... and feeling ravishingly hungry!

"I... I'm... going... to... cum!" Zarkhov gasped, bringing her out of her puzzled reverie. With a final shuddering cry, the doctor ejaculated, shooting his cum deep into Batgirl's well-lubricated pussy, before collapsing on top of her, with a final strangled gasp. He lay between her wide-spread thighs, unmoving, his head cushioned by her heaving breasts.

Barbara lay there, filled with self loathing, trying to offset her almost overwhelming feeling of guilt by thinking of the even better service she would now be able to provide her fellow citizens, as the ultimate guardian of Gotham City.

The scientist had still not moved, since he had collapsed on top of her, and his cock was still firmly embedded inside of her.

"Doctor! Doctor, I have to go," she protested, trying to push him off her, but he didn't move. He was like so much dead weight.

"Oh my God, no!" she gasped, as realization began to dawn. "Doctor, are you alright? Doctor Zarkhov? Please don't die on me. Oooooh, noooooo!"

With a mighty heave, she pushed him off to one side and his slimy penis slipped out of her, as she rolled over and sat up next to him. She reached out and desperately tried to find a pulse, but she already knew it was far too late. His lifeless eyes stared up at the ceiling from a pasty white face.

Fresh tears sprang to her eyes. "At least he died happy," she muttered, as she rose to her feet and headed for the bathroom to get cleaned up.

As she glanced in the mirror prior to removing her cowl and heels, she noticed a trickle of blood coming from the corner of her mouth, She wiped it away, unthinking, with the back of her hand. She turned on the shower, adjusted the temperature of the water, and washed herself clean, without bothering to switch off the molecular coating. After all, all the evidence of their sexual congress would be on the outside of the molecular layer. She found herself wondering if the suit might prove an effective method of birth control?

On the way down to the laboratory, she contacted the emergency services on her cell phone, told them someone had died and asked them to send an ambulance to the location. "I think the old gentleman may have died of a heart attack," she informed the emergency operator, before ending the call.

-oOo-

After ensuring that there was no evidence that might link her to the dead man and destroying anything that she thought might lead investigators to the new element, Batgirl left the premises carrying a carrier bag containing her now redundant Batgirl outfit, with her new purple molecular costume activated. As she headed for the open end of the alley, she heard the ambulance siren and saw the vehicle screech to a halt at the entrance to the narrow side street. Not wishing to be observed, she leapt up and grabbed the bottom rung of a metal fire escape and quickly ascended to the rooftop, where she hurriedly recovered the hanging rope and grapnel.

Batgirl had been pleasantly surprised by how warm her body had become during the climb, despite her effectively near-naked condition and the strong north wind which had sprung up. She would normally have been covered in goose pimples by now. She was perspiring freely beneath her mask and her hands were soaking wet inside her gloves. "I shall have to dispense with the gloves in future," she decided, pealing them off and stuffing them into a spare compartment on her utility belt. She remained long enough to rewind the nylon cable and watch the body of the scientist being transferred to the ambulance by the two paramedics.

"Thank you," she whispered, tearfully, staring down at the corpse strapped to the gurney. "I shall try to use your gift wisely, for the good of all mankind." With that, she turned and began her return journey across the city rooftops, her unfettered breasts jiggling slightly, as she jogged along.

-oOo-

Meanwhile, in another part of the city:

Zap!

Pow!

Crunch!

Smack!

The two armed robbers staggered back, under the vicious combined assault of the Dynamic Duo. They had just run out of the front entrance of the all-night casino, heading for their getaway vehicle, which was waiting in the parking lot with its powerful engine running. They had been weighed down with plastic sacks filled with loot and had been totally unprepared for the ambush, as the two costumed crimefighters stepped out of the bushes and confronted them. The sacks containing their ill-gotten gains, were soon scattered about the entrance area.

"Will you guys never learn," snarled Robin, aka Dick Grayson, running forward and taking off, feet first. His red boots caught the still dazed hoodlum high on the chest, sending him flying backward into one of the stone pillars, situated either side of the entrance. With a groan of pain, he collapsed to the ground, blood seeping from a wound in the back of his head, where it had struck the column. It was clear that he would pay no further part in proceedings.

Robin turned to see his partner, Batman, aka Bruce Wayne, holding the other hood off the ground, his one hand firmly gripping the man below the jaw whilst pressing him back against the outer wall of the building.

"Drop the gun, or I will really be forced to hurt you," growled the Dark Knight, his eyes glittering, dangerously, behind his black Bat-cowl.

The battered and bruised man nodded, eyes wide with fear, as he fumbled the pistol from his belt and dropped it onto the loose gravel of the driveway. Batman pulled a pair of Bat-cuffs from his utility belt and expertly snapped them about the wrists of the miscreant, using his free hand.

Robin smiled, then his eyes traveled beyond his partner, to see a third hoodlum climbing out of the cab of the getaway truck. In his hand was a lethal looking AK-47. "Batman, behind you," the Boy Wonder shouted, before diving for cover in the surrounding bushes.

As the man raised the gun to fire, there was a loud swishing sound and a shapely purple clad figure swung down through the night air on a taut nylon rope. A pair of muscular thighs clamped around the gunman's neck, dragging him off his feet. The gunman gave a shrill yelp of surprise.

Eric had been just about to squeeze the trigger and blow the meddling Batman away, once and for all, when a soft, purple clad pussy had smacked him in the kisser. Normally, he wouldn't have complained and she did smell delightful, but she had hit him with such force, that he flew backward, off his feet, and hit the open door of the truck with considerable force, causing him to loose his grip on his automatic weapon. He tumbled to the ground.

Before he could recover and stagger back to his feet, the masked avenger had straddled his body and applied a martial-arts pressure hold to the side of his neck. With a brief sigh, Eric lost consciousness.

Robin ran over and helped Sparrow, aka Jennifer Goodbody, to her high-heeled feet. "It's a good job you decided to accompany us tonight," he said, with a grin. "Nice work, Sparrow!"

As they collected up the bags of loot and the three defeated robbers, the manager of the casino staggered out holding his head, blood seeping between his fingers, from a minor head wound caused by an earlier pistol whipping. A crowd of expensively dressed customers followed him and began to spontaneously cheer and applaud, at the sight that greeted their eyes.

"How can I ever thank you enough, Batman?" the manager cried, shaking the Dark Knight's hand.

"You could call the police," Batman replied, with a grim smile.

"They're already on their way," the manager replied.

12