Batgirl: The Vampyre Caper Ch. 03

Story Info
The vampire strikes again.
3k words
4.37
18.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is the seventh in an ongoing series of Batgirl adventures, mainly based on characters in the early Batman comics and that wonderful '60s TV series but with the timeline brought up to the present.

Warning! This fictional story contains strictly ADULT content and is ONLY intended for mature readers and for personal consumption. No copyright infringement is intended.

The Adventures Of Batgirl

Batgirl: The Vampyre Caper

Chapter 3: The Vampire Strikes Again

It was almost three o'clock in the morning and the filthy old hobo stirred and turned over in the makeshift cardboard shelter that he called his home. He stank of stale booze and body odor and wore several layers of worn and filthy clothing, tightly wrapped around his emaciated frame, limited protection against the cold night air. Something had just disturbed his fitful snoring slumber.

BANG!

The impact sounded deafening within the confines of the corrugated cardboard box.

"Wha'?" The tramp's eyes flew open, as another heavy impact almost caved in the side of his humble abode. "What the fuck's goin' on?" he croaked, trying to scramble out of the open end of the container, assuming that he was about to be rousted by some local beat cop who had nothing better to do with his time.

He crawled out into the darkened back alley on his hands and knees and stared, open-mouthed at the four-inch high stiletto heeled ankle boots, belonging to the person who'd just awakened him from his slumber so abruptly. His bleary blood-shot eyes, traveled up a pair of shapely, purple clad calves and thighs, pausing, momentarily, at a brief black thong clinging to a nicely padded female crotch, before alighting on a marvelous pair of boobs, crested by a prominent pair of nipples.

"Holy Cow!" he croaked, scarcely believing his eyes.

Their owner bent down to him, her round purple breasts jiggling, tantalizingly, before his goggle eyes. His gaze moved up to the lovely masked face for the first time. "B-Batgirl!" he stuttered, as recognition finally dawned on his alcohol befuddled mind, despite the lack of the familiar yellow Bat-symbol across her impressive chest.

The lilac painted lips twisted in a semblance of a smile. "Hello old man," the purple-clad vision murmured, in a husky voice. "How would you like to get your hands on these babies?" She cradled her shapely breasts in her hands and thrust them into his face.

"Who, me?" he croaked, jerking his head back as though she had just offered him two hand grenades with the pins removed. "This has gotta be some sort of wind-up," he told himself. He peered around, looking for a cameraman or sound technician, but the alley appeared deserted, apart from the two of them.

"Yes you, my handsome reprobate," she purred, giving him a 'come-hither' smile that made him swallow, hard and grow even more apprehensive. "How would you like to kiss me and make mad passionate love to me?"

"M-Me?" he stuttered, incredulously.

"Uh, huh." The femme fatale wrapped her arms around his neck, as he rose, unsteadily, to his feet, then pressed her gorgeous body up against his, at the same time squirming her ass, sexily.

"B-But..." His confused protest was cut off, as her eager lips descended over his, the start of a long, passionate clinch. His gnarled, arthritic hands automatically came up to cup her fabulous breasts and he felt the nipples grow and harden against his grubby palms, while her tongue continued to explore the inside of his mouth. The gorgeous creature seemed oblivious to his rancid breath and rotten teeth.

"I-I can't believe this is happening to me," he gasped, as the kiss came to an end, and she pulled her lovely face away, slightly.

"Enjoy it while you can, sugar," she whispered, smiling, triumphantly. She fumbled with the zip of his pants before wrapping her fingers around his already hardening erection and dragging it forth.

"Oh, Geez!" he exclaimed, as she quickly fisted his cock into full hardness. "I must have died and gone to Heaven."

Suddenly, his eyes widened, as he saw two fangs appear from beneath her upper lip dripping with saliva. They seemed to grow down over her lower lip, even as realization began to dawn on his befuddled mind.

"Noooooooo!" he screamed, struggling to break free from the creature's smothering embrace, but she was incredibly powerful and easily held him. Batgirl's lovely green eyes had turned a glowing, fiery red.

Moving with lightning speed, her open mouth descended onto the right side of his exposed neck, the sharp fangs sinking deep into his jugular vein, even as she moved her hips forward. She pulled aside her thong with one hand, and slid his hard erect penis deep inside her hot, moist sex. Her ass began to bump and grind as she began to feed.

-oOo-

Batgirl threw her head back and gasped with pleasure, as she attained her orgasm, her hips jerking back and forth, her tight pussy firmly clamped about the hobo's erection. A trickle of blood ran down her chin, from the corner of her mouth, and dripped onto her heaving breasts, as her multiple climax came to a shuddering finale and she stared down at the pale, now lifeless body of the old itinerant. She had sucked him dry, such had been her uncontrollable craving for human blood. The strange red glow gradually faded from her eyes, to be replaced by their normal emerald green.

Barbara experienced a slight pang of remorse, as she released her death embrace and allowed the lifeless corpse to crumple to the ground, now little more than an empty husk. "Still, no-one will miss this old wino," she told herself, repositioning her thong over her sopping wet pussy and preparing to depart.

-oOo-

Police Commissioner Gordon replaced the phone in its cradle and turned to Chief of Police O'Hara, who was standing at his shoulder. "That was the Coroner's Office, Chief," he grimly informed his second in command. "There's been another suspected vampire killing. Some old hobo, apparently."

"Bejazus, Commissioner! Do you really think we have a blood-sucking creature roaming the streets of our fair city?" exclaimed the florid-faced Irishman, wide-eyed with wonder.

"It's beginning to look that way, Chief," the worried looking Jim Gordon confirmed. "I'm going over to the morgue, to view the corpse and get any update on the possible cause of death."

"Do you want me to tag along, Commissioner?" enquired the uniformed officer, consumed by curiosity, despite his obvious distaste.

"No, old friend! You'd better remain here and keep an eye on things," replied Jim Gordon, shaking his grey-haired head, before standing up and heading for the office door. "I should be back in an hour or so."

-oOo-

Hal Turner, pointed out the twin wounds on the dead man's neck. "Just like the other guy, Jim. The twin wounds penetrated the vena jugularis externa, the main vein connecting the exterior of the cranium to the heart. It runs almost perpendicular down the side of the neck." He noted the bemused expression on the policeman's face. "Better known as the jugular vein, a traditional target for a vampire's fangs, at least according to the majority of books on the subject," he added, with a wry grin.

"And you haven't come up with any plausible alternative theory as to the cause of death yet," the Police Commissioner asked, still uncomfortable with the current theory.

The coroner shook his head. "Sorry, Commissioner! Oh, there WAS one other thing..."

"Yes?"

Hal drew back the white sheet covering the corpse. A pale, slug-like appendage hung out of the front of the victim's pants. "As you can see, the victim appears to have been having sex, either when or just before he died. We have confirmed the presence of recent female bodily fluids on his penis and have taken the usual DNA samples."

"Just like the other victim, huh?"

"Exactly, Jim, except that this corpse was COMPLETELY drained of blood." Hal covered the torso again, much to the Commissioner's relief. "I have taken photos and measurements of both sets of puncture marks and they match exactly. I think we can safely assume that both victims were attacked by the same perp."

"Do we have any idea who the victim is?"

"Yes! The beat cop who stumbled upon the corpse in a back alley, recognized him. He was a well-known local bum, who lived out of a cardboard box and spent most of his waking hours begged money off hard-working Gotham citizens, then spending it all on cheap wine or other booze."

"So, robbery is unlikely to have been a motive for the killing?"

Hal grinned and shook his head. "This guy didn't have two cents to rub together, Jim. No, his attacker was only interested in one thing, the red stuff."

-oOo-

Barbara moaned and writhed in her sleep, deep in the throws of yet another highly disturbing nightmare. Her big green eyes suddenly flew open, as she awoke with a start. Her naked body was soaked with perspiration and her nipples were standing out, hard and fully erect. She lay back on the bed, gasping for breath. Finally, she sat up and rubbed her damp palms on her thighs. She had been having another horrendous dream, but she couldn't remember much about it, apart from an old man's terrified face and blood... lots and lots of bright, crimson blood.

She rushed to the bathroom and splashed handfuls of cold water over her face and breasts, before patting herself dry on a bath towel. "What the hell is wrong with me, lately," she wondered, shaking her head and suppressing a big yawn, "and why do I feel so damned tired?"

She stuck her head in the bedroom and checked the time on the bedside alarm clock. It was 7:15 am, time she started getting ready for work. Her hand moved to the collar about her neck, but she resisted an almost overpowering urge to press the switch that activated her Vampirium coating. Instead she pulled on a clean pair of lacy white panties and wriggled them up over her ass, before she seated herself in front of the dresser mirror, ready to apply her make-up.

She frowned at her reflection. Her lips were still coated with a layer of lilac-colored lipstick. She was certain she had cleaned off her Batgirl lipstick, when she'd arrived home from her night patrol, shortly after midnight. She shrugged and scrubbed it off with a fresh tissue and plenty of spit, before applying a deep shade of red and blotting off the excess. After applying some light foundation, she added some eye shadow and mascara, before finally adding a touch of blusher to her cheeks.

Satisfied with her face, she rolled a fresh pair of nude hold-ups over her long, lithe legs, then pulled on a pale blue shirt and wriggled into a smart navy-blue skirt. She slipped on her sensible heels, and then headed for the kitchen, to get a bite to eat and drink a strong mug of decaf, prior to setting off for another mundane day at the library.

-oOo-

Jennifer was a little worried about Barbara. Her new Bat-costume, or lack of a costume to be more precise, was a little over the top, even by her hot-headed friend's usual weird and wacky standards. She was just asking to get molested, or even sexually assaulted by some street trash. Then there was all this talk of a vampire. Surely, such creatures only existed in superstition and trashy horror movies. Jenny shuddered, at the thought of some blood-sucking apparition stalking the streets of Gotham City, late at night.

She slipped off her coat and hung it on the coat-rack, standing alongside her small desk, before deciding to pop along to Barbara's office and have a word with her superior, before getting down to her allotted tasks for the day. Jennifer was nominally Barbara's Research Assistant in the History and Ancient Civilizations Department, but she always had numerous other chores to carry out as well. She hadn't seen Barbara arrive at the library that morning, but had noticed the light on in her office, upon her own arrival, thus correctly assuming that the redhead had gotten in early, for some reason.

She knocked, politely, on the glass-partitioned door, then waited until the Assistant Chief Librarian looked up from what she was doing and called out, "Come on in Jen!"

"What can I do for you, dear?" Barbara enquired, closing the thick, leather-bound tome she had been studying, before slipping off her reading glasses and smiling up at her slim blonde assistant.

Jenny had become quite adept at reading the titles of books that were upside down, during her nine months employment at the library. This one was entitled; 'Ancient Myths & Legends'. "Reading up on vampires, I see," she guessed, nodding toward the hefty volume.

Barbara blushed slightly, but nodded. "I, ah, I thought I'd better acquaint myself with the supposed background of these mythical creatures," she explained. "Just in case..."

"Just in case they aren't quite as mythical as most of us assume, eh?" Jennifer finished off for her, with a grin.

"Well, yes, but..."

"Anyway, that's not the reason I came to see you. Do you think it's wise to strut around Gotham at night, starkers apart from that molecular thingy? You might end up getting gang-banged by some mob of sex starved hoodlums, or worse."

"I do NOT strut around," Barbara protested, with a flicker of annoyance. "Anyway, my new costume is more practical than my old one. It is virtually knife-proof and bullet-proof, as well as able to keep me warm and cozy on the chilliest of nights."

"As well as displaying everything you've got, you mean," retorted Jennifer, with a frown. This was a bit rich, coming from someone who often worked as a stripper in various nightclubs.

"I can't help having a sexy body," Barbara declared, pompously, with a conceited smirk.

"I give up," the young blonde declared, throwing both hands in the air in a gesture of defeat, "but don't say I didn't warn you. Anyway, what have you found out about vampires?" she added, nodding toward the book on Barbara's desk.

"Well, blood-sucking vampire bats DO exist, but all those tales of Count Dracula and others, turning into vampires at night and sucking the blood of their victims and turning them into the walking dead, is just a load of old baloney."

"You don't say?" declared Jen.

Barbara ignored the note of sarcasm. "According to the myths and fiction, human vampires are usually male, have unusual strength and possessing two sharp fangs through which they can drink their victims blood."

"Well, that last bit seems to fit," Jen acknowledged, grudgingly.

"Also, they cast no shadow or reflection in a mirror and are repelled by crosses or garlic."

"Yeah, garlic has that affect on me too."

Barbara smiled at her friend, a little tiredly. "But, what is MOST interesting," she continued, "is that they can live forever, provided they avoid daylight and water, which will destroy them, and regularly consume human blood to rejuvenate themselves."

"So, that means these creatures ONLY go searching for new victims at night," Jenny exclaimed, excitedly, "provided it isn't raining, of course!"

Barbara frowned. "I suppose so, assuming that they exist in the first place."

Jennifer pumped Barbara for any further information on vampires, then informed her friend that she would be unable to accompany her on their vigilante patrols for the next three evenings.

"I start my new job as a pole dancer this evening, at the new gentleman's club that's just opened in the heart of the entertainment district," she explained. "It's called the 'Spearmint Warthog'. Who the hell thinks up these ridiculous names?"

"I shall have to pop along to see you perform, one night," Barbara promised, with a twinkle in her eye. She was well aware that Jennifer needed the extra source of income, to help pay for the upkeep of her paraplegic brother, John.

"Then don't forget your false moustache and beard," Jenny retorted, with a grin.

As, she was about to leave the office, Jenny turned back to her friend, with a concerned look on her face. "If you don't mind me saying so, Babs, you're looking a little washed out this morning."

Barbara gave her a wan smile. "Yeah, I do feel a little tired this morning, Jen." She shrugged. "It's not as if either of us got to bed particularly late last night. I can only put it down to another restless night's sleep. I had another one of those gory nightmares," she added, absently fingering her tight metal collar.

Jenny's eyebrows shot up in surprise. "ANOTHER nightmare?"

"Yes, I had one the previous night as well."

"What were they about?"

"Search me? All I can remember is that there was lots of blood involved."

-oOo-

Later that morning, Barbara gave Phil Thackeray of the GCPD, a call on his cellphone.

"Hi, Barbara," Phil greeted, cheerfully, as he answered her call, from within his stationary squad car, somewhere in downtown Gotham. "How's my favorite sexy librarian today?"

Barbara smiled at this. She had been going fairly steady with the handsome police officer, for almost two months now, ever since they'd both become involved in the stolen guns caper. The policeman was now fully recovered from the injuries he'd sustained in that case. She wasn't sure if their relationship was really going anywhere though; Phil had a bit of a roving eye, where the ladies were concerned and wasn't the marrying kind.

"Hello, Phil... I'm fine, thank you. How many other sexy librarians do you know?" she added, in a mock accusing tone.

"Now, that would be telling," he answered, with a chuckle.

"I was wondering if you'd like to take me out for a meal, this evening, then maybe come back to my place, afterwards?" she continued.

Phil chuckled again, already anticipating the delightful extras such an offer implied. "I would be delighted, My Sweet. What time would you like me to pick you up?"

"About eight," she suggested. That should give her plenty of time to get all 'dolled up'.

"Fine! See you then. 'Bye, Barbara!"

"'Bye, Phil, take care."

Barbara ended the call and smiled to herself. A date with the ruggedly good-looking police officer, was just what she needed to buck herself up. Also, Phil might know something more about the unusual circumstances surrounding Dr. Zarkhov's death.