Batgirl's Awakening Pt. 02

Story Info
Poison Ivy coaxes Batgirl into more fun.
8.9k words
4.7
21.4k
37

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/28/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CMK877181
CMK877181
2,299 Followers

*This story is the second of the Batgirl series, and is set a few days after the first. Please read the first installment for context. This series takes place shortly after A Matter of Family (before Arkham Asylum), using the same characters and plot-line as the series, up until the start of the story obviously. I tried to keep the characters' physical aspects and personalities as close to their video game versions as possible. Please note that this is purely a work of fantasy/parody. All characters and settings are property of DC Comics.*

*Author's Note: I apologize for how late this second installment is. I got side-tracked with a few other works that took a long time to write and had this on the backburner for a while. But I finally finished it up. Part 3 will be coming soon.*

*********

"With their 4-2 loss to the Wranglers tonight, the Riders are bumped out of the playoff picture with only a few more games remaining to make up the difference," the radio blared out to whomever was listening.

"Ah, fuck! I had 250 on a win and 250 that they would score at least 3. Jesus Christ, that team's a fuckin disgrace to the town. Can't wait till football season starts back up again," Tyson Briggs announced as he turned his beat-up 1980's sedan up another flight of the multi-level parking garage.

"Calm the fuck down, man. They still might make the playoffs," his companion reassured him.

"Playoffs? Playoffs? Do you think I actually give a fuck about the playoffs? I just lost 500 bucks tonight!" Briggs shot back. He turned the car up the final ramp and drove onto the exposed roof of the garage.

"Well, maybe you need to make smarter bets," the other man in the car muttered in response.

Tyson slammed on the brakes, causing both men to lurch forward slightly.

"The fuck did you just say to me?"

"Nothin man. Just a joke, that's all it was."

"Really? Sure didn't fucking sound like it to me!" Briggs said, his voice starting to become more and more angry.

"Come on, man. Calm down. You got a fucking job to do here!"

"Don't tell me when to fucking calm down!" Briggs angrily responded as he cocked his fist back to throw a punch.

Both men were interrupted from their fight as a small explosion hit the car. It was directed at the driver's side of the car, and the sedan was rocketed into a flip. The car came crashing down on top of another car, with both men being thrown down onto the inner roof of the car, which remained upside down. Car alarms blared into the night.

"Wha da fuck?" Briggs groggily croaked out. He looked over and saw his friend lying unconscious. Small shards of glass pricked Briggs all over, and he felt distinct pains from multiple larger gashes.

With a loud thud, something landed on the underside of the car, which was now facing up. A hand shot out through the previously-smashed window and grabbed Briggs's collar.

In one motion, he was flung out of the car and over the nearby edge of the roof.

He screamed as he plummeted towards the ground, fearing the end was truly near. But about 20 feet above the ground, he noticed his descent had slowly stopped and now had come to an end.

Blood rushed to his head as Briggs was painstakingly lifted back upwards. He looked up and saw the wire attached to his leg, and immediately knew the culprit.

He was finally dragged almost all the way back up to the top of the garage, where his assailant left him dangling by the wire a few feet from the edge, his position still very much precarious.

"Talk." The one-word command was sufficient and effective.

"Old Botanical Gardens. The part that was closed off cause of the attack a while ago."

"Thanks."

The figure pulled Tyson all the way back onto the roof, letting him catch his breath and feel the blood rush away from his head.

"We were supposed to meet. Why would you go through the theatricality of all this?" he asked between pants.

The figure stepped to the edge of the roof and looked over it. Tyson now started to hear police sirens in the distance.

"Call it a reminder to wear your seatbelt. But that's not the only thing you'll be locked away for," Batgirl said, turning her head back towards the thug with a smile.

"No, wait, we had a fucking agreement!"

His pleas fell on deaf ears. Batgirl slipped off the rooftop, her cape flowing behind her. Tyson ran back over to the edge of the garage. He looked down and saw nothing.

"Goddamn it!" he shouted aloud before kicking the hubcap of a nearby car.

"Ah, fucking hell!" he screamed on account of the stubbed toe. He sat down on the pavement and waited for the police to descend upon him.

*********

Barbara grappled and glided across Gotham. She came to a stop on a tall building overlooking the old botanical garden building. It was an imposing sight. In the middle of a large park, the building was made of almost entirely glass panels, with very Gothic supports.

With the flick of a switch, Barbara used her cowl to zoom in on the building. She scanned the site, identifying the location of the gaping hole on one side of the building. It was the result of an attack by Poison Ivy a few months earlier, which had put her on Batman's radius in the first place.

Barbara turned on her detective vision and vaguely saw the blue outline of Poison Ivy in the building. With the necessary information gathered, Barbara stood up on the rooftop and quietly jumped off.

The light breeze of the spring felt much stronger as Barbara cut through the night air, gliding down towards the dilapidated building. She knew exactly where she needed to be and with extreme precision, cut short her flight.

With a crash, Barbara dropped down through one of the numerous window panes. The suit cushioned the shock as her feet slammed down onto the tile floor far below. Small shards of glass continued to rain down, creating a reflective aura around her.

The red-headed villainess spun around and wordlessly eyed the intruder.

"You could have just come in the front door, you know. It was open," Ivy casually remarked.

Barbara slowly started walking towards her counterpart.

"I take it that you got my message. I hope you didn't mess up the poor boy too bad," Ivy continued.

"Why did you want to talk? There's nothing more to discuss beyond you going back to Arkham for a long, long time," Barbara coolly responded.

"Arkham?" Ivy asked with an air of incredulity. "My god, how naive you heroes are. How did the last time you tried apprehending me go? I seem to remember it involving you naked, lying on the floor in a pool of cum."

Barbara's jaw hardened. Her glare could have cut diamonds.

"And then of course it took me all of 4 hours to escape from the cops when they captured me. You'd think after all this time you would realize that it's a bad idea to let the police handle detainment of us so-called 'super villains.' It's almost getting too easy at this point."

Barbara discreetly grabbed a Batarang behind her back as Poison Ivy was talking.

"Oh, and before you get any ideas, I've got hostages. I wouldn't suggest trying anything funny if you value their lives."

Barbara became slightly deflated. She slowly placed the Batarang back onto her belt. She had scanned the building earlier and hadn't found anyone but Ivy. Hostages complicated things.

"Okay, Pamela. I'll play into your little game. Why did you call me here?" Batgirl calmly asked.

"Uh, to fuck you, of course. I figured that would be painfully obvious."

"And just how do you plan on accomplishing that?"

"I already told you that I had hostages. Not in this building obviously, but placed in a few secure locations around the city."

Barbara gritted her teeth. "Aaand?"

"Well, if you don't comply with what I want you to do, they die. Relatively simple."

Barbara's mind raced. She discreetly sent a message to the Batcave informing Alfred of the hostages. "Hopefully they'll be able to locate them and save them quickly," she thought. But she still needed a diversion in the moment to prevent Ivy from killing them now. For that, Barbara was coming up empty.

Barbara began pacing at an angle, such that she was circling around Ivy, as if the redheaded seductress were her prey, and not the other way around.

"I know you're just trying to delay. The situation is unavoidable, Batgirl," Ivy said, tracking Barbara with her eyes the entire time.

Barbara heard a footstep from behind her. She immediately spun around and cocked her first back, preparing to throw a punch.

Before Barbara could throw her punch, a plant tendril shot out and wrapped itself around her wrist, preventing her from attacking.

"Uh-uh. You wouldn't want those poor, innocent hostages to die, now would you?" Ivy asked in a disingenuously sympathetic voice.

Barbara lessened her strain against the vine, and Ivy allowed it to fall away. Barbara looked up, surveying her other assailant.

It was a man, who appeared to be in his late 30s. Barbara recognized his uniform immediately as one of a police officer. He must have been the security officer left to guard the site.

There was something off about him though. Barbara scanned his body and noticed that his eyes appeared to be completely glazed over. Barbara figured that Ivy must have already poisoned him. He was now under the villainess' control.

"I wonder if that's what I looked like," Barbara thought to herself, recalling her last experience with Poison Ivy, before dashing the thoughts from her head.

"As you can see, this little piggy is now enslaved to me, to do my bidding," Ivy explained.

"And why does this matter?" Barbara retorted.

"He has no care for himself; he now only exists to serve me. If you try anything, he will stop you with no regard for his own body or health. Like an obedient robot. He's also good for... other things."

Ivy said the last sentence in a slower, more sultry tone.

"Like what?" Barbara asked.

"Like this."

Ivy leaned forward and removed Barbara's cowl in the blink of an eye. In the same motion, she kissed the young heroine.

Barbara immediately pulled away in shock. Ivy didn't recognize her true identity, but the officer might be able to. She did, after all, spend more than her fair share of time with her dad at the GCPD building.

Before she could fight back, a hand at her back, connected to the arm of Ivy's hypnotically-controlled slave, pushed her into Ivy's embrace again.

Barbara couldn't pull herself from Ivy's lips, and slowly she felt her reservations slipping away.

But she couldn't let it happen again. Barbara summoned up her will and pushed away from Ivy. A swift kick to the knee of the cop and she was unrestrained.

"No! You can't do this again!"

"Oh, honey, I think I already have," Ivy coolly responded.

Barbara fought against the growing urge in her mind to submit.

"I will not let this happen! You're coming in to the station with me... I... I..." Barbara's statement slowly stuttered to an end.

She dropped down to her knees, still trying in vain to fight off her mind.

"The... the... toxin..." she barely managed to say.

Ivy also got down on her knees so she was on an equal level with Batgirl.

"Oh, honey, that's not your problem."

Ivy leaned in until her lips pressed against Barbara's once more.

Barbara reveled in the softness of Ivy's lips, letting herself be taken by the villainess. She started to feel slightly lightheaded, as a fire burned deep down in her, causing her pussy to tingle.

Ivy kept her lips in a lock with Barbara's as her hands started to wander. She ran her hands over Barbara's suit, feeling the curvature of her C-cup breasts and her heaving chest.

Ivy pulled slightly away from her companion. Barbara reluctantly followed suit.

"Let's get you out of this," Ivy said with a smile.

Barbara was only too happy to oblige, and in a matter of moments, she was stripped down to the sheer tank-top and shorts she wore underneath.

Ivy put both her hands on Barbara's back and pulled Barbara closer to her. She leaned over and engaged in a deep kiss again, their tongues dancing in and out of each other's mouths.

Ivy began to run her hands around Barbara's body, feeling the shape of her firm ass and her taut thighs. The two disconnected just long enough for Ivy to pull Barbara's tank-top over her head, leaving her topless.

As the two women began to kiss again, Ivy groped Barbara's breasts. She ran each nipple through her finger, lightly pinching and rubbing them as they hardened.

Barbara reached her hands to Ivy's shirt. She undid the two buttons holding the fabric tightly around Ivy's chest, letting her large and beautiful tits hang free. Ivy quickly shed the shirt, leaving both women topless.

Finally, much to Barbara's dismay, Ivy broke their kiss again.

"Let's see what else that mouth is good for," she said.

Ivy turned to the cop, who Barbara had almost forgotten was there. She felt a quick sense of relief when he clearly couldn't recognize her or think for himself at all.

Ivy gave a certain look to the man, and wordlessly he undressed. In a matter of seconds, he was standing completely naked. His large, erect cock stood proudly straight out from his body.

"See what a great toy he is?" Ivy asked.

Barbara was more focused on the man's cock than his subservience. To the young and innocent nubile, his eight inches was extremely large.

"That looks really big," Barbara commented.

"What?" Ivy asked, before realizing what she meant. "Oh, yes, well, that's always a trait I look for in a good slave."

Barbara moved closer, attempting to get a better view.

"Go on. Touch it," Ivy encouraged.

Barbara hesitated. Even under the control of Ivy, she was nervous. She had, after all, never been with a man, or anybody other than Ivy or herself, before.

But she relented. Barbara reached out with a hand and grasped the base of the man's cock. She slowly began running her hand up and down the length of the shaft, jerking the man off.

"Very good," Ivy said from behind Barbara. At the same time, she snuck a hand underneath Barbara's tight shorts and started playing with her clit.

"Now give this poor man a good and proper blowjob," Ivy instructed.

Barbara was unsure where to begin. The decision was not left up to her, however, as Ivy placed her free hand on the back of Barbara's head and pushed her mouth down onto the cock.

Barbara's jaw was stretched wide by the dick as Ivy held her head steady. Ivy gently pressed against Barbara, causing her head to bob up and down on the cock.

Barbara's mouth was not used to any cock, much less one of such a wide girth. Her jaw ached, and even with Ivy's assistance, Barbara couldn't accommodate much more than the man's head.

"Use your tongue," Ivy encouraged, sensing Barbara's naivete and ignorance. Ivy's fingers continued to circle around Barbara's clit, teasing her and causing her heart to beat faster.

Barbara obeyed Ivy's instruction. She ran her tongue over the head of the man's cock. As she did so, a small droplet of pre-cum oozed out onto her tongue. Barbara gingerly tasted it and found that she didn't mind it.

Barbara kept her hand jerking steadily on the man's cock. Her hand moved up and down the shaft, meeting her mouth which slowly bobbed over the engorged head. She sucked in with her cheeks and continued to lick on the head of the man's cock with her tongue.

"Very good," Ivy complimented. She moved from behind Barbara, removing her hand from the heroine's clit. Ivy crawled towards the man, positioning herself just between his legs.

Ivy extended her tongue out and started licking and sucking on the balls of her slave. Barbara continued working hard sucking and jerking the man's cock, the guiding presence of Ivy no longer necessary.

Barbara's tongue flitted back and forth over the head of the man's cock. Try as she might, she couldn't expand her mouth any farther, and so continued sucking down on the head.

The two beautiful redheads worked in sync, Ivy servicing the balls while Barbara took care of the shaft. Within a few minutes, Ivy felt the cum start to rush through the man's balls. At the same time, the cock started to pulsate in Barbara's mouth, more pre-cum leaking onto her tongue.

Ivy pulled her mouth off and moved to kneel back next to Barbara. She returned her hand to the back of Barbara's head, lightly coercing her.

"No matter what happens, just keep on sucking the cock, okay? Do not stop," Ivy instructed.

Barbara understood the command, but not quite the implications. As her mouth continued to bob up and down the top of the cock, the man grunted once and released his load.

His first spurt hit Barbara right in the back of the throat. It almost choked her. She was caught off-guard and tried to pull back. Ivy held her in place, as the man shot his cum onto Barbara's tongue and down her throat.

"Don't spit any of it out," Ivy harshly commanded. Barbara didn't exactly have the option to do so regardless.

The man kept cumming into Barbara's mouth. She swallowed repeatedly, trying not to let it fill up her mouth. Finally, the man seemed to stop, as he released one or two small final spurts onto Barbara's tongue.

She swallowed again, and really took the time to appreciate the taste of the man's cum for the first time. It was salty, and a little bitter. Very different than Ivy's sweet nectar.

After she could tell that her slave had finished, Ivy released her grip on the back of Barbara's head. She immediately pulled her mouth off the cock and started coughing, still trying to catch her breath.

Ivy did not wait for Barbara. She leaned down and kissed the young woman's soft lips. Her tongue explored the inside of Barbara's mouth, tasting some of the man's cum for herself.

Ivy finally pulled away from Barbara's mouth.

"What a good slut. Swallowing all of that big load. Now I need you to put your tongue to use for something else," Ivy said. As she spoke, Ivy pulled off the thin vine panties she had been wearing.

"Yes, of course," Barbara obediently replied.

Knowing what Ivy meant, Barbara lay down on the floor on her back. She moved her head so it was positioned just underneath Ivy's dripping wet pussy as the villainess kneeled above her.

Barbara looked back up through Ivy's legs. Her eyes wandered up the domineering woman's body, taking in her big red bush, firm core, fantastic breasts, gorgeous face, and long flowing hair. Barbara also noticed that the cop's cock was completely hard again.

"Um, is it supposed to be hard that fast again?" Barbara naively asked.

Ivy chuckled. "Another benefit of my control. I can simply instruct his cock to stay erect and ready for as long as I want."

"So he's essentially a living dildo who cums," Barbara thought to herself. However, her probing questions were distracted by the beautiful sight of Ivy's pussy again. Beads of juice had already accumulated on her meaty, pale green lips.

Barbara swiped her tongue out, tasting Ivy's pussy juice. She took a moment to simply cherish the taste, forgetting how much she missed dining on Ivy's natural fountain. Barbara licked at Ivy's pussy again, before fully focusing on her engorged clit.

Ivy grabbed the cop's cock in one hand and spat on it before rubbing the saliva in with her hand. Under her control the man stepped into Ivy, his erection pressing against her breasts.

Ivy positioned the man's cock in between her tits, and using both hands, squeezed them together. Her big boobs enveloped the man's cock and created a seal around it. The man slowly started thrusting forward, rubbing his shaft between Ivy's breasts.

Ivy looked down at Barbara, who was diligently licking her clit. Barbara had a surprised look on her face, having never seen somebody use their breasts to be fucked before.

CMK877181
CMK877181
2,299 Followers