Bath Night Revisited Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning, after breakfast, while Brooke was washing up the dishes, Ashley suddenly found the courage to ask the question that had been slowly building ever since she'd had her ass spanked the previous day.

"Could I become one of your girls, Donna?"

"What?"

"Would you let me become like Brooke? Someone that you occasionally spank and take care of and do fun things with?"

"That's very sweet of you to ask, Ashley, but I'm not really a 'two-girl' kind of woman. It's sometimes difficult enough for me just to make time for Brooke here."

The blonde looked crestfallen.

"But that doesn't mean we can't ever do this again. As for your further exploration of this particular interest that you suddenly seem to have acquired, how's about I check with a lady friend I know from a bar I frequent called 'Charli's Place' - she's just so happens to be a stock analyst who also happens to be looking for an intern?"

"But I don't want to intern with a stock analyst..."

"Hear me out," Donna insisted. "Maybe you don't care about stocks now, and maybe you never will, but this lady is looking for an obedient, attractive younger woman to train to do OTHER things, as well... understand?"

"Are you saying...?"

"Yes, that's what I'm saying. She and I share MANY of the exact same interests... and when I tell her about you I'm 100% certain that you'll be hearing from her... and who knows? In addition to learning more about sensual spankings, maybe you'll also get a few business credits to add to your transcripts and resume?"

"I'll do it!"

Both women laughed.

Brooke looked up from her dishes and giggled. She didn't know what it was that they were laughing about, but if Donna was happy then so was she.

12