Bath Night Revisited Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brooke hastened to obey, undressing completely nude while Donna watched... with the older woman then getting her strap-on from out of the dresser drawer alongside her bed and putting it on over her biker shorts, adjusting the straps until it fit snugly around her lower abdomen.

"I thought that you said you weren't angry with me," Brooke pouted.

"That's true... and, no, I'm not angry... but anytime I see the words 'spank me' written on a beautiful young woman's sexy derriere, even faintly, I've just got to assume that she deserves to be punished, am I right?"

"I suppose so," Brooke giggled, playfully wiggling her cute butt as Donna then joined her atop the bed they shared... leaning down to plant warm-wet-kisses on the cheeks of the girl's gorgeous round rump.

"Now... tell me all about this party while I proceed to enjoy you doggy-style," the older woman ordered, positioning her now-nude girlfriend just the way she liked her... on her elbows and knees so that she could then be taken from behind. Donna then gently mounted her and slowly slid her strap-on dildo into Brooke's wet, waiting pussy.

"Yes... yes," Brooke gasped, as her dominant older girlfriend/lover began to rhythmically pump her, sharply slapping the girl's curvy butt as she got going!

"I'm your slave, Donna," the girl bleated. "I belong... belong exclusively to you!"

"Yes, you do, my gorgeous girl... yes, you most certainly do!"

"I wish... I wish that you'd been... at the party," Brooke said, her head pressing down onto her pillow as her body was being fucked from behind. "I would have peformed... performed sexy nude-lap-dance... just for you... right in front of everyone!"

"Let's remember that the next time we attend one of Monica's parties together," the older woman laughed, as her nails sank deeper into the flesh of Brooke's beautiful, upturned ass. "Right now, I'm too busy enjoying this gorgeous body..."

"It's YOUR body, Donna... you OWN me... that's what I told them... after the party... as they were washing me!"

"Yes... yes, I heard... Nancy told me... you were very loyal to me!" She briefly leaned forward so as to be able to kiss Brooke's back while her right hand reached underneath to grab the younger woman's right breast and softly squeeze it.

"I love this... I love this... I love this... so much!"

"I love it, too," Donna announced, rising up and sensually spanking her beautiful girlfriend's gorgeous, submissive ass as they climaxed together, simultaneously.

12