Bath Night Revisited Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey!"

"I'm sorry, Brooke, honey... but it's the truth," the older woman continued. "Can you honestly look at Katelyn, Alexis, Giselle, or little Kim here, and tell me that you don't think they all have beautiful derrieres?"

Brooke smiled. "No... I guess I can't... but I don't particularly like YOU noticing!"

Donna laughed. "And how about you girls... can any of you honestly say that you haven't ogled this beautiful blonde next to me's gorgeous ass?" While speaking her hand came to rest affectionately on Brooke's bare thigh.

The other girls all nodded in the affirmative, before then further exclaiming over their own adventurous evening, while Donna's hand continued caressing her pretty younger girlfriend's bare leg.

"After the first couple of dances, Giselle and I were invited to join these other four women at their table," Katelyn excitedly related. "Then one of them asked us to begin kissing eachother... I asked her why, and she said for their entertainment..."

"And so we did," Giselle added. "And it was nice!"

"Thank you," the blonde girl beamed.

"You're welcome," Giselle whispered back.

"Anyway... after we made out for a minute or two, they then wanted to begin kissing us themselves," Katelyn said. "One woman pulled me down onto her lap and began making-out with me... just like that... and her hands were everywhere!"

"I couldn't see you," Giselle added, "because the exact same thing was happening to me. This big lady who looked kind of like a scary biker-chick actually picked me up and began to carry me around while the other women watched and cheered."

"They did that to me, too," Kim said. "After the song ended, this tall black lady I'd been dancing with scooped me up like I was only five-years-old and carried me all the way into the bathroom where she then stood me up on the counter next to the sink and demanded I give her a sexy lap dance!"

"What did you do?" Giselle asked, incredulously.

"Well... I didn't really have a whole lot of choice," the cute little Asian girl replied, with a laugh. "I mean, there I was in a bathroom filled with a bunch of horny, drunk women... watching and cheering me on... and I'm wearing next-to-nothing... and so I did it... I turned away from her and began sensually wiggling my butt... and well, they all apparently loved it!" She then paused, before quietly adding, "You know, I think I might really enjoy working as a dancer at an all-girl strip club!"

"Me, too," Alexis whispered back.

"And where were YOU when all of this was going on?" Attention now turned to the pretty red-haired girl, who nervously looked down before continuing.

"I met this cute vampire-girl on the dance floor..." she began. "She was with an older woman who was dressed like a guy, in a suit... they were both really nice, but also kind of aggressive... anyway, they both kind of pulled me into the bathroom... and then into one of the stalls..."

"Seriously?" Katelyn asked, her eyes widening. "What for?"

"Well, the vampire-girl smiles at me and then without another word she pulls down my top and then begins kissing and sucking on my boobs... while her friend then kneels down behind me, grabs me by the hips, and begins sucking on my ass!"

"No way! Really?"

"It was actually kind of awesome," the pretty red-head admitted. "These two women whom I've never even met, treating me like their little sexual plaything... and there I am, letting them do it!"

"What happened next?"

"Well... a couple of minutes into it and they suddenly turn me around.. they've switched places, with the vampire-girl now licking my ass while her partner is sucking on my boobs... they were both really good at it, too!"

The other girls all stared at her with disbelief.

"I'm not making any of this up!"

"They didn't force any of this on you, did they, Alexis?" Donna inquired.

"Well, no... not really... I mean, I could have said no," she blushed. "But I was way too excited... I mean, it was the last thing I ever expected!"

"But you never felt threatened in any way?"

"Not at all," the pretty red-head sighed. "But when you've got another girl with her face pressed up against your ass, it's really hard to think clearly... anyway, we all then kissed some more... all three of us... and then they helped me back into my clothes before then escorting me back out onto the dance floor, where they were playing 'If I Ain't Got You' by Alicia Keys... I really love dancing to that song!"

"Oh yeah... I danced to that one, too," Kim piped up. "That black woman I mentioned... the one who picked me up and carried me into the ladies room... her name was Shondra... anyway, after she made me give her that lap-dance she then wrote her phone number on my behind with a pen... see?" She turned so that the other girls could see the black woman's number.

"Do you want me to write it down for you?" Katelyn asked. "You know, before it gets all blurry and unreadable?"

"Yeah, sure... if you read it," Kim said, turning around as far as possible so that the pretty blonde could scribble down the number on a piece of paper.

"Are you actually going to call her?"

"I don't know... maybe... anyway, after Shondra scribbled her number down on my butt, she then said something to one of the other women in the room... and then bent down and very affectionately kissed me there..."

"She kissed you on your butt?"

"Yeah... and I loved it!"

"That is so wild!"

"I remained bent over... hoping she'd kiss it again..."

"I'm quite sure that there are a LOT of pretty girls who enjoy getting their curvy rumps affectionately smooched by other women, Kim," Donna noted dryly, softly squeezing Brooke's thigh while she spoke.

The beautiful blonde blushed deeply.

"What was going on with you and Katelyn?" Donna queried Giselle, "while these other two young ladies were being 'molested' in the ladies room?"

"Well, there was a song being played... something by the Indigo Girls, I think, and so I started slow-dancing with Katelyn... apparently, the other women there must have really enjoyed the sight of us together because they actually left us alone for a bit..."

"We looked really hot, too," Katelyn added. "I had my arms around Giselle's neck and sensually kissed her... and felt her hands gliding down my back and onto my ass..."

"The other ladies really loved seeing that," Giselle said. "And so I continued to squeeze Katelyn's sexy little tush while we made out together on the dance floor..."

"You kiss really good, by the way!"

"Thank you... you, too!"

"But then the slow-song ends and a fast-one begins..." the blonde girl continued. "I think it was 'Lovin, Touchin, Squeezin' by Journey... anyway, the next thing I know, we're pulled apart and start dancing with these other women again..."

"And, of course, they're all wanting to 'twerk' with us," Giselle said, rolling her eyes. "This sandy-haired woman is bending me over at the waist and grinding herself up against my ass... and I can the same thing is happening to Katelyn!"

"Except that the woman grinding up against me was wearing a strap-on... I could feel it through her bluejeans!"

"Ah... Linda Morris strikes again," Donna laughed quietly to herself.

"Is that her name? Anyway, she has her hands wandering all over me... grabbing my breasts and squeezing them, right there in front of everybody... that is, when he hands weren't slapping my ass!"

"Linda is incorrigible," Donna admitted. "But despite all of the groping and the twerking and ass-slapping, did you girls have fun?"

"It was awesome!"

"Wonderful!"

"Best party ever!"

"When can we do it again?"

"And how about you, Brooke?" The older woman asked, her hand still gently stroking the beautiful blonde girl's soft-silky-thigh. "Did you have a good time, as well?"

"I was with you, wasn't I?" The pretty girl smiled, her eyes shining in the dark of the car. "I loved every minute of it, Donna!"

**********************************************

Twenty minutes later, after the other girls had been dropped off at their cars and returned to the sorority house, Donna pulled up back at her own place, her beautiful blonde girlfriend nestled in her arms.

"Are you tired, my gorgeous girl?"

"Are you?"

"A little bit," the older woman said, stifling a yawn. "What I'd like right now would be to take a nice hot bath... maybe with a beautiful nude young blonde girl in my arms."

"I think I'd like that, too," Brooke responded, as Donna slowly leaned down to kiss her passionately on the lips.

"I find your little black nose to be exceptionally cute..." the older woman observed, lighting kissing the tip of it.

"Do you really?"

"But maybe not quite as cute as I find your gorgeous little butt!"

"Are you going to kiss it, too?"

"What do you think?"

**********************************************

Five minutes later, both women were nude and climbing together into Donna's bathtub... the hot water still running while the older woman finished adjusting the strap-on now firmly affixed around her lower abdomen.

Meanwhile, Brooke had submissively positioned herself onto her elbows and knees with her shapely derriere facing the older woman, who then used the next minute or so to lean down and lovingly kiss the beautiful blonde's gorgeous ass cheeks while the girl moaned her obvious pleasure.

Donna lathered up the girl's lovely body some with soapy water before then mounting her from behind and sliding her strap-on slowly up Brooke's awaiting pussy... her hands possessively coming to rest on the girl's shapely hips as she then began thrusting her back and forth.

Brooke's back arched invitingly as she was taken doggy-style by her dominant girlfriend and lover.

"My body... it's yours, Donna... all yours... I'm here for you... I belong to you... you own me..."

The older woman could still see the "DT" she had printed earlier in black marker on the pretty girl's curvy derriere... her 'brand' as it were.

"Yes... you're mine, my gorgeous girl... my beautiful little plaything..."

She slapped Brooke's beautiful butt, laughing. Both women were in heaven!

12