Bath Night Revisited Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The older woman appeared to have momentarily lost her train of thought.

"You know, it's impossible for me to keep my mind on business with your two incredibly delicious butts beckoning me!"

And with that, Mrs. Chang swiftly bent down to planted a kiss on Brooke's curvy ass-cheek (the one without the stamp) before then sharply slapping it. Then she did the same thing to Debi's rump.

"There... that's better!"

Debi laughed. So did Mrs. Chang. The pretty blonde girl blushed. "Thank you, ma'am!"

**********************************************

The next several minutes were spent by both girls at the make-up table, getting dolled-up, and then it was time for Brooke to get into her uniform, if you could call it that.

The only actual clothing worn by the 'Red Lips' girls was a red thong bikini bottom. As they were all very young (in their mid-twenties or younger), they all went topless. Mrs. Chang ordered Brooke & Debi to rub some lotion on eachother's bodies, after which she sprinkled a small amount of glitter on their skin.

"Just enough to make you sparkle," she added with a smile.

And finally she affixed small silver collars around the necks of each girl.

"I feel more naked than I've ever been before," Brooke remarked. "And this tiny little collar doesn't change that any!"

"It's not suppose to cover anything," Mrs. Chang laughed. "What we want is for you girls to feel like you're all obedient, submissive slavegirls, which is why we dress you like this!"

"I love it," Debi giggled, agreeing with her boss. "It's really fun to imagine that you're the property of an older woman!"

"That's exactly the right attitude we want you to have, Debi," Mrs. Chang added, before turning to Brooke. "Always remember that your job here as a 'Red Lips' girl is to give our customers pleasure. If you please them, Brooke, they'll be nice to you in return!"

"Yes, ma'am... I'll do my best!"

"And if you have any questions out on the floor, just ask Debi!"

While they had been talking, several other pretty young women had entered the locker room and were disrobing and showering. Mrs. Chang quickly introduced them to Brooke before returning to her 'branding' stamp in preparation for the other girls.

**********************************************

The beautiful blonde soon discovered that her job here was amazingly simple. The customers at the 'Red Lips' club were, of course, 100% female - all mature, wealthy, and somewhat decadent-older-women. As they began entering the establishment over the next half-hour, in pairs of two, or groups of three or four, or sometimes even alone, they would be escorted to a low table alongside a comfortable plush chair or couch by Mrs. Chang, who would then assign one or more 'Red Lips' girls to see to their needs, which included serving them drinks/refreshments, but also to socialize with them. It was all very informal and highly intimate.

It seemed as if all of the older female customers on this particular night were expressing an interest in the beautiful new blonde 'Red Lips' girl, several of them wanting to engage Brooke in conversation about herself and her life - including even wanting to know what she was studying in school. But mostly they simply wanted her near them, complimenting her looks and using any excuse they could to stroke her legs or pat her on her gorgeous behind.

One woman, a Mrs. Dalton, made her move during a lull in the conversation, aggressively pulling Brooke by the hand out onto the dance floor, where she stared hypnotically into the beautiful blonde's eyes as they began slow-dancing together to a soft instrumental number - the older woman taking the lead, of course. She reminded Brooke a lot of 'GLEE' actress Jane Lynch, only with short black hair.

By now there were several couples on the dance-floor, all of them consisting of a fully-clothed female club-member and a mostly-nude 'Red Lips' girl in her arms.

"Put your hands on my shoulders, dear," Mrs. Dalton ordered. The older woman was wearing an expensive-looking, very dark Louis Vuitton pantsuit, while Brooke was all soft, smooth, & silky skin, with just a bit of glitter sprinkled here and there. The girl obediently reached her arms up around the older woman's neck, while her older partner's hands started at the girl's waist before then gliding down her smooth back, eventually coming to rest on her curvy butt, which Mrs. Dalton squeezed contentedly.

"Everybody at my table desires you," she murmured to Brooke. "I desire you. You're very beautiful!"

"Thank you, ma'am," Brooke blushed, as she felt the older woman's fingernails digging deeper into the firm skin of her derriere.

"I'd love to take you back to my house," the older woman purred. "We could play our very own game of 'Fifty Shades of Grey.' Have you ever been handcuffed and spanked by another woman?"

Brooke blushed. "Yes... I have... many times, actually."

"Oh, really?" The woman appeared pleasantly impressed at this admission.

"I... well, you see... I have somebody..."

"Is it an older, more experienced woman?"

"Yes... yes, ma'am.. it is."

The older woman held the girl even tighter as she stared into Brooke's bright eyes, her hands continuing to softly knead the girl's curvy rump while they danced.

"And does this older lover of yours have a more... shall we say 'a more dominant nature'... such as my own?"

"Oh yes, ma'am... she does... you see, she's twelve years older than me... and when I was little she used to be my babysitter."

"You're still very young, my dear..." the woman sighed. "And you look so incredibly fresh and innocent.. I am quite impressed that you have actually been sexually dominated by another woman... I'm impressed, and a little jealous!"

"Why jealous?"

"I'm jealous because it wasn't me who tamed you!" She continued squeezing the girl's luscious butt as they danced. "So, if you don't mind my asking, who is this woman?"

"Her name is Donna..."

"I'd like to meet her!"

"Yes, ma'am... I'll introduce you if I see her... she told me she'd be here tonight."

"Well, let's hope she doesn't mind my tightly holding onto her gorgeous young girlfriend for a little while longer?"

"Oh, no ma'am... I'm sure this will be fine."

"Of course... if you belonged to me... that is to say, if you were MY pretty slavegirl... well, I seriously doubt I'd allow you to work here... or at least I'd keep you on a very short leash."

Here, one of her hands came up to caress the younger girl's neck and the tiny silver collar attached there.

"I could easily attach a leash right here," she mused. "How would you feel being led around by me... on a leash & collar... with your hands cuffed behind your back?"

"Oh, that's already happened, ma'am," the girl smiled, rolling her eyes in amusement. "Donna actually owns a leash... and a collar... and she has these silver handcuffs that she uses..."

The woman looked pleasantly shocked.

"I must say, I really do envy this woman," she said. "How much do you think I could pay her to purchase you for myself?"

Brooke's eyes widened, as she couldn't tell if this woman was being serious or not.

"Donna would never sell me!"

Mrs. Dalton laughed, and leaned in to kiss Brooke lightly on her lips.

"Don't be afraid, my pretty angel... a luscious little thing as beautiful as yourself would be far too costly, even for me!"

At this point, the song they were slow-dancing to came to an end, and another older woman asked to cut-in, allowing Brooke to end her time with Mrs. Dalton, who smiled at her before then patting her affectionately on her behind before then returning to her table.

"Hello, pretty-thing," her new dance partner announced, taking the beautiful blonde in her arms and introducing herself. "I'm Madge O'Lerner... and yes, if that name sounds familiar to you it's because it's O'Lerner as in 'O-Lerner Electronics'... my husband's family owns & runs that company..."

Mrs. O'Lerner was about Brooke's height, but at least twenty or thirty years older. Brooke thought she resembled Ellen DeGeneres, only with darker-colored hair. Like Mrs. Dalton before her, the woman was dressed in an expensive-looking, somewhat masculine mid-length gown, and she possessively held onto her pretty prize as a new song began and the two women began slow-dancing together in each-other's arms.

"You have such lovely skin," the woman cooed, kissing the front of Brooke's wrists and the palms of her hands before then gliding her own hands slowly down the pretty blonde's bare back. "I'm so pleased to have you all to myself!"

"That's very kind of you to say, ma'am," was all the pretty girl could think to respond, as the woman's hands reached down to her curvy butt.

"All anybody can talk about tonight are your gorgeous legs and this delicious ass." She squeezed it affectionately as if to emphasize her point, before then whispering: "I'd really like to bite it."

Brooke blushed, smiling uncomfortably but saying nothing in reply as the woman continued to prattle on. "I have a daughter in her third year at Stanford... she's claims to be in a lesbian relationship... yes, I know what you're thinking, like-mother-like-daughter... of course, I think it's just another phase she's going through... I've met her so-called 'girlfriend'... why don't these modern lesbians believe in shaving their armpits?"

"I... I really couldn't say."

"I'd so much rather my daughter got a girl who looked like you... you know, a gorgeous young thing with a beautiful angelic face and a luscious young body..."

Here, her left hand slid up and down the younger girl's bare skin as if to emphasize the point she was making.

"You could be in Playboy... or Penthouse!"

"You're very kind..."

"I used to love looking at Penthouse back when they ran those girl-girl pictorials... do you know what I mean?"

"I don't believe I'm familiar with that publication..."

"They had picture-spreads of beautiful nude young women like yourself together with other beautiful nude young women... they were so hot!"

"I imagine so..."

"I'd love taking nude photos of you... what's your name again?"

"I'm Brooke..."

"Of course, if my daughter ever brought home a girl like YOU, Brooke, I'd probably steal her away for myself," the woman laughed. "And that would hardly be good for our mother-daughter relationship, now, would it?"

"No, I'm sure it wouldn't..."

"Her name is Claire, by the way!"

"How pretty!"

"Of course, I suppose that Claire and I could agree to SHARE you... how would you feel about that, young lady?"

"Share me..."

"I mean you could sleep with the both of us... on alternate nights," the woman elaborated. "How would you like living in a house like that?"

"Ma'am?"

"Getting fucked by both a mother and her daughter?"

"Are you being serious, Mrs. O'Lerner?"

"Sure I am," the woman laughed again. "I'd set up a schedule... you'd share my bed three nights a week, let's say Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday... and then you'd be in Claire's bed for Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday."

"You'd schedule me?"

"Sure, why not?"

"Okay..." the girl decided to play along. "And what about Saturday?"

"I suppose on Saturday nights we'd have a threesome!"

Brooke's eyes widened as the woman laughed aloud.

"I'm sorry, ma'am, but that all sounds just a little freaky and weird!"

"Freaky and weird, but also a little hot, yes?"

To avoid saying something rude, Brooke kept silent.

"Can you imagine being in bed with me and my daughter? You'd be tied-up and completely nude, of course, while Claire and I would play cards to see who gets your gorgeous body... and play with this delicious ass!"

Her hands grabbed at the pretty blonde's bare butt while she spoke, her nails tightly grasping the girl's curvy cheeks!

"You're so beautiful," the older woman prattled on, pulling the pretty blonde tightly to her. "I would so love tying you up and spanking you!"

Brooke gulped before responding.

"My lover might not like that."

"You already have a lover... male or female?"

"Female... I'm kind of like her slavegirl."

"Well, isn't she the lucky one?"

"I'm lucky, too!"

The song they were dancing to began winding down as another woman suddenly appeared to cut-in to pull Brooke away.

"Professor O'Brien!"

"Yes, Brooke... hello... how are you?" the newcomer said, turning to Mrs. O'Lerner. "Do you mind if I steal her away? It's school-stuff!"

The rather butchy-looking 44-year old female professor nodded to Mrs. O'Lerner before then yanking the pretty blonde away from her. Mrs. O'Lerner appreared momentarily miffed but said nothing. Professor O'Brien was a large woman who wore her usual tweed pantsuit that she thought made her look somehow more academic and 'professorial,' but was also far too masculine as far as Brooke was concerned. The pretty blonde thought her professor appeared like a cross between Rosie O'Donnell and Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano.

The woman held Brooke in her arms as they began slow-dancing together. Sheila O'Brien taught philosophy at San Francisco State, and Brooke was enrolled in her class.

"I thought that was you out here on the dance floor..." she began. "I immediately recognized your gorgeous legs."

Brooke had a bad habit of wearing short mini-skirts in Professor O'Brien's class, something that the ultra-feminist professor openly frowned upon, constantly informing all of her female students that they were lowering themselves to the standards set by misogynist male-dominated culture with their choices in sexy clothing. But here, inside the 'Red Lips' club, she appeared far more tolerant of pretty young naked females flaunting their gorgeous bodies for the enjoyment of other women.

"How long have you been working here?"

"Tonight is my first night, professor," the girl replied. "Are you a member?"

"On my salary? Are you serious? No, I'm here as a guest of Mrs. Nolan... SHE's a member here... and also of our school's board of regents. I've also brought along Kayli Kimberling as my guest!"

"Really? Kayli's here?"

Dark-haired Kayli was a slender, very pretty freshman girl with long black hair. On the first day of class, Professor O'Brien had nicknamed her and Brooke 'Betty & Veronica' because of their resemblance to the comic book characters, both girls looking exceptionally young & pretty, and both wearing near-identical short little mini-skirts to class.

But Brooke was 100% certain that Kayli was NOT a lesbian.

"Kayli is really here?"

"Yes... she's failing my course, you know. Yesterday she asked me if there was anything she could possibly do to avoid receiving a failing grade, and so I suggested she join me here tonight."

"Oh, my..."

Brooke felt the professor's hands slide down her bare back until they were caressing her curvy ass.

"Mmmmmm... this is nice," the woman exclaimed. "Say, why don't you come join us at our table?"

"Yes, ma'am... if you insist!"

"I do insist..."

With that, the professor escorted the pretty scantily-clad blonde girl off of the dance floor and over to where she and the two other women had been seated, at a corner table.

"Mrs. Nolan, may I present Brooke Thorne, another one of my gorgeous young students... Kayli, you already know Brooke, I believe?"

The pretty blonde felt extremely self-conscious in her hear-naked state, being introduced to a member of the board of regents, and also having a classmate see her working mostly nude at a lesbian club.

"Brooke, sit down next to Mrs. Nolan," the professor ordered. The pretty blonde noticed then that Kayli Kimberling was wearing exactly the kind of extremely short plaid schoolgirl skirt that the professor ranted against, but in this instance Professor O'Brien had one arm possessively draped around the pretty dark-haired girl's shoulders while her other hand rested on Kayli's thigh.

The board of regents lady was older than the professor. Brooke thought she looked like a thinner version of Hillary Clinton, although that may have had something to do with her preference for pantsuits.

It wasn't long before Mrs. Nolan was caressing Brooke's arm, complimenting the pretty blonde as they got better acquainted.

"Are all of the young women in your class as beautiful as these two, Sheila?" the older woman asked, her fingers gliding down Brooke's sides to her hips. "However do you get any teaching done?"

"It's not easy... I would say that Brooke and Kayli here are two of my prettier students," the professor responded. "Don't they both have awesome legs?"

Both of the older women chuckled while running their hands freely up the legs & thighs of the two younger women with whom they were currently seated. Brooke could see the discomfort in Kayli's eyes, but the girl remained silent.

"Why don't we have Brooke and Kayli put on a little show for us," Professor O'Brien suggested. "Here... you two... I want you sitting together in between me and Mrs. Nolan."

Brooke looked questioningly at her professor as her pretty classmate was ordered to sit right beside her.

"Start making out, you two," the professor ordered. "Kiss each-other... now!"

Kayli looked frightened, so Brooke took the initiative. "It's nothing," she whispered to the pretty dark-haired girl. "Just follow my lead."

And with that she leaned and and gently began kissing the other girl's pretty lips. To help relax Kayli, she reached her arms around the other girl's neck and softly held her, massaging her neck. It appeared to work as the dark-haired girl's kissing became less forced and more natural.

"Don't they look beautiful together?" Mrs. Nolan asked, as her own hands began to softly caress Brooke's bare back, eventually exploring other parts of the pretty girl's body.

Brooke and Kayli's kissing was soon heating up. The pretty blonde had Kayli moaning softly as her tongue entered the other girl's mouth. Kayli's arms reached around Brooke's waist.

"Very lovely," professor O'Brien murmured.

"Excuse me," a voice interrupted.

The speaker was Mrs. Chang, disrupting the show and nodding apologetically to the two older women before then turning her attention to Brooke.

"We have a very special guest here tonight who has requested this pretty blonde, ladies," Mrs. Chang announced. "I'm afraid I'm going to have to take her away from you... but don't fret, I'm sending over another 'Red Lips' girl for your pleasure and entertainment."

"May we at least ask who this special guest is?" Mrs. Nolan spoke up.

"She's a representative of the government of Nigeria, visiting that nation's San Francisco consulate. Come with me, Brooke."

"Wow... Nigeria... whoopee!"

The beautiful blonde mouthed a silent good-bye to Professor O'Brien, Mrs. Nolan, and Kayli as Mrs. Chang took her by the hand and hastily escorted her to the private rooms in the back.

"This is a very important person, Brooke," the older woman whispered to her as they walked. "She is very powerful... and very wealthy, as well!"

The two soon entered a cozy alcove in the far back where a pair of very dark African women were sitting comfortably around a small coffee-table.

"Here is the girl you requested, excellency," Mrs. Chang said before then bowing and immediately leaving the room.

One of the two African women, who appeared to be in her late thirties, arose from her chair and addressed Brooke.

I am Miss Ingalla of the Nigerian consulate in San Francisco," she began, before motioning to the fiftyish-looking woman seated on the couch. "And this is Mrs. Dolores Mbutu, wife of Nigeria's Minister of Culture."

Brooke nodded respectfully towards the seated woman, wondering if she should have curtsied instead. In her mostly-nude state, it was difficult to say which was more appropriate. Both of the women before her were wearing traditional colorful African gowns, if slightly modified to make them more western. Their clothing and jewelry both looked expensive.