Bath Night Revisited Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, I kind of noticed that..."

"But I really started enjoying myself when she forced me to begin making-out with you... that was so nice!"

"Seriously?"

"You're a great kisser, Brooke... I'll admit that I was uncomfortable at first, but after those first few awkward seconds I really got into it!"

Donna smiled while Brooke blushed.

"Thank you, Kayli," the pretty blonde said. "That's really sweet off you!"

"Anyway... later on I met Donna... she joined us at our table... and I found out that I really liked her, as well," the girl continued. "And after Donna left, the way Professor O'Brien and Mrs. Nolan were talking about her... I decided that I wanted an older girl like her taking care of me the way she takes care of you!"

"Donna doesn't just 'take care of me,' Kayli," Brooke murmured. "We... we do things together!"

"Yes, I get that," Kayli smiled, nodding towards the pretty blonde's state of near nakedness. "You're lovers, aren't you?"

"We are," Donna admitted. "Is that why you want to become a 'Red Lips' girl, Kayli? Do you want to find an older lesbian woman to take care of you?"

"Yeah, well... kind of," the girl nodded. "But first I'd like to get to know the two of you better... to experience what you've experienced, Brooke!"

"And how do you expect to do that?" the blonde girl asked, wide-eyed. "Do you mean like spending the day with us?"

"I think she means more like spending the NIGHT with us," Donna smiled. "Am I right, Kayli?"

This time it was the pretty black-haired girl who blushed.

"I... I haven't really thought that far ahead," she stammered. "But I've always admired you, Brooke... and the more I saw about you and your relationship with Donna the more I thought about you... that's why I came over here this morning!"

Here, she rose up out of her chair and knelt down on the floor in front of the pretty blonde, reaching up and putting a hand on Brooke's knee.

"Please... let me be your friend?"

"What exactly do you want me to do?" the pretty blonde asked.

"Please allow me to learn from you and Donna... help me to understand you... the both of you... I'll be like your apprentice... I'll become your willing slave... you can both teach me how to become a submissive lesbian slavegirl!"

Brooke looked shocked, but Donna laughed.

"I think that maybe we should help her," the older woman murmured into her beautiful blonde girlfriend's ear.

"Can we discuss this in the other room, Donna?" the pretty blonde girl requested, and then turning to Kayli said: "Please excuse us!"

**********************************************

"We can't invite another girl into our bed, Donna... we can't!"

"No, not permanently... but what's one day?"

"You can't be serious!"

"Sure I am... look at her... she's cute!"

"But you've got ME when you want cute!"

"Sure, I do... but what's that got to do with anything?"

"I don't want to see you with another girl... especially not a pretty girl like Kayli!"

"And how do you think I felt last night... watching all of those women ogling your luscious butt... and I wasn't the one making-out with Kayli in front of your sociology professor, now, was I?"

"Actually, Professor O'Brien teaches philosophy," Brooke blushed. "And she ordered me to kiss her."

"I'm sure she did, my gorgeous girl... and there were a number of other women there last night who had their paws all over you... I saw them... but I knew that you still loved me, and that you had little choice in the matter!"

"Well, that was certainly true..."

"And now your pretty friend wants to be with you..."

"We're more classmates than we are friends..."

"You know what I mean," Donna argued. "She's curious and clearly attracted to you,"

She then grabbed the tee-shirt away from Brooke, leaving the pretty blonde completely nude once again.

"I see nothing wrong with the two of us befriending her... at least we can both be nice to her!"

"Yes, I suppose you're right, Donna..."

"And I'll bet when you think back on all of the women who kissed and fondled you last night, I'll bet Kayli was your favorite... am I right?"

Here Brooke giggled and hugged the older girl.

"You're right, Donna... you're always right!"

"Then go back in there and invite your pretty friend to spend the day with us," Donna laughed, slapping the girl on her cute butt to send her on her way.

**********************************************

Kayli's eyes widened when she saw Brooke saunter into the living room, her gorgeous body now completely naked.

"Come with me," the pretty blonde quietly told her, taking the lovely dark-haired girl by the hand and leading her back into the bedroom.

Donna was lying down comfortably on the bed watching as Brooke softly kissed Kayli on her mouth and then began undressing her.

The girl had arrived in bluejeans and a tee-shirt, which the pretty blonde quickly removed, starting with the shirt and then crouching down to help Kayli pull down her tight jeans.

"Turn around," Brooke ordered, and as the dark-haired girl did so, the pretty blonde then eased down her white cotton panties before then leaning in to kiss Kayli on her beautiful, curvy butt.

Kayli gasped, but then bent over slightly in the hope that Brooke would kiss her lovely rump again. The pretty blonde giggled and did exactly that.

She then stood up and turned Kayli around again, helping her remove her bra, which she let fall to the floor with the rest of her clothing, and then passionately embraced her, kissing her fully on her dark red lips. The other girl put her arms around Brooke and embraced her tightly.

"I guess this means 'yes?'" she asked.

Brooke giggled.

Both of the pretty girls were now completely nude, or would be as soon as Kayli kicked off her flip-flops. Brooke then gently pushed the black-haired girl back onto the large bed and climbed on top of her as the two young hotties melted in eachother's arms in a very passionate make-out session that Donna fully enjoying watching!

"It's times like right now that I regret not purchasing a camcorder," she said to no one in particular. "You both look incredibly hot!"

The older woman was especially amused watching her beautiful young blonde girlfriend, normally very submissive in this bed, now taking the aggressive role with Kayli. Brooke showed the pretty dark-haired girl how to suck on her boobs before then spending a good deal of time kissing & sucking on Kayli's. The girl also had her hands all over the other girl's lovely body, squeezing her breasts and ass and caressing her long slender legs every chance she got!

It was during this time when Donna remembered the resemblance between Brooke & Kayli and the two 'Archie's Comics' girls - Betty & Veronica. They certainly looked like the Riverdale High girls, she laughed to herself.

At one point, Betty - I mean Brooke - turned mischievously to Donna and requested that the older woman get her strap-on out of the dresser drawer and put it on. The older woman looked at her questioningly, but complied. She had been thoroughly enjoying the passive role of onlooker, but if her beautiful blonde girlfriend wanted to suddenly include her in the festivities then she was perfectly fine with that!

Brooke was now sitting with her back to the headboard, positioning herself with her legs spread wide so that Kayli could go down on her. Of course, to do so, the dark haired girl had to kneel down in front of Brooke with her head down and ass up, with her face pressed up against the blonde girl's pussy. Suddenly Donna understood why Brooke was smiling at her.

The older woman had finished adjusting the straps around her lower abdomen and then quietly knelt down behind Kayli, caressing the pretty dark-haired girl's hips and ass as she then gently mounted her from behind. Kayli had barely any time to re-act before Donna was sliding her strap-on-dildo up into the black-haired girl's moistened pussy.

The girl cried out, but by then Brooke had her hands on the girl's head, positioning Kayli's mouth against her own pussy, which the black-haired girl immediately began kissing and sucking on. Thus, she was going down on Brooke while simultaneously being taken doggy-style by Donna. It was all a novel & new experience for Kayli, but she loved it!

Brooke thought she had the best view, seeing Kayli's pretty mouth pressed up against her pussy, with the pretty girl's nude body within easy reach of her hands, which she fondled affectionately. And there, right behind Kayli, knelt Donna with her strap-on, riding the dark-haired girl in the same position that she had ridden Brooke so many, many times in the past, in this very bed! Donna's fingernails were digging into Kayli's cute butt.

"Spank her, Donna," the pretty blonde called out. "Slap her sexy butt for me!"

Donna complied immediately, sensually spanking the pretty dark-haired girl's ass while joyously fucking her. Kayli's bleating sounded happy, as well. Brooke and her pretty classmate both came at about the exact same time.

As the rocking motion of their sexual activity slowed-down to an eventual stop, Donna leaned down to kiss the back of Kayli's neck, and then whispered to the girl that they weren't through just yet. The older woman pulled her strap-on from out of the younger girl's body, and then ordered Brooke to turn over onto her stomach so that she & Kayli could both share the gorgeous blonde's luscious ass.

Brooke giggled and immediately obeyed, with the other two women then lying down beside her and spending the next several minutes just kissing, licking, and loving on her beautiful, curvy derriere.

"Donna loves my ass, Kayli," the pretty blonde explained, wiggling it slightly as she felt the lips of the other two women repeatedly kissing it.

"I'm beginning to love it, too, Brooke," the dark-haired girl murmured, sinking her teeth into the blonde girl's tush. "I've been wanting to do this ever since I first saw you at our table last night!"

"How would you like to see me spank it, Kayli?" the older woman asked.

"Oh no, Donna... please!"

"Over my knee, gorgeous girl," her older lover ordered, rising up and sitting herself alongside the bed. Brooke obediently arose and draped her nude body across Donna's lap while Kayli watched all of this, fascinated.

"But I didn't do anything," the pretty blonde whimpered.

"Yes, I know that," Donna smiled. "But spanking your gorgeous butt gives me pleasure... and Kayli here is going to kiss it and make it better after I'm done... isn't that right, Kayli?"

"Yes, ma'am," the dark-haired girl replied, her eyes shining.

Donna then proceeded to sensually spank the beautiful blonde girl's curvy rump, massaging and fondling it between slaps. Brooke whimpered and wiggled her lovely behind the entire time, arching her back to lift her ass up against Donna's palms resting upon it.

When the older woman was finished, she kissed Brooke's butt and then went into the bathroom to wash up, leaving Kayli to comfort Brooke's reddened rear with more soft wet kisses while the pretty blonde purred contentedly.

***********************************************

When Donna returned, now dressed in jeans and a sweatshirt, the two nude young women were still making out on her bed.

"It's bath-time now, ladies," she announced. "Come with me."

"But I already took a shower this morning," Kayli objected.

"Did you now?" Donna asked.

"So I really don't need a bath!"

The older woman then turned to her beautiful blonde girlfriend, asking: "Brooke, do you remember me asking Kayli whether or not she needed a bath?"

"No, Donna, you didn't."

"And what happens to pretty girls in my place who question my orders?"

"They get spankings, Donna!"

"Brooke!"

"Sorry, Kayli," Brooke answered, with a mischievous grin, before turning once again to Donna. "Can I please kiss her pretty butt after her spanking is over?"

"Yes, you may," Donna replied, before turning to Kayli. "Over my knee... now!"

"My girl-crush on you is so over," Kayli said to Brooke, but was quick to obey Donna's command, as she didn't want to make things any worse for herself.

The dark-haired girl draped her nude body over Donna's lap, and for the second time this morning the older woman sensually spanked a beautiful young woman's pretty rump, fondling and caressing it between slaps.

And before she'd even finished, her beautiful blonde girlfriend was planting soft wet kisses all over Kayli's cute derriere, as if trying to get back on her good side. It worked.

"I love this," the pretty dark-haired girl murmured while Brooke covered her lovely derriere with kisses. "I love being with the both of you!"

Donna then proceeded to escort both girls into the tub where she bathed the two of them together, soaping up their pretty bodies and lathering them with her hands. All throughout they fondled and kissed one another, much to the older woman's delight.

***********************************************

POSTSCRIPT

Brooke had no trouble getting Kayli a job as a 'Red Lips' girl, nor did Kayli have any trouble finding a number of older women interested in becoming the "Sugar Mama" of a gorgeous college freshman.

But instead of allowing one of them to possess her body, the beautiful dark-haired girl opted instead to continue spending her free time with Donna & Brooke, who were more than pleased to have her.

The older woman and her beautiful blonde girlfriend were still a couple, but they found that they thoroughly enjoyed the presence of a third young woman sharing their bed, especially a submissive one like Kayli, who showed a sincere willingness to please them both.

Donna now had two young women to fuck doggy-style with her strap-on, while Brooke enjoyed doing 'girlie things' with Kayli that she rarely did with Donna, including performing 'lezzie shows' for the older woman, involving her & Kayli stripping for her and making out completely nude with each-other for Donna's viewing pleasure.

And yes, Donna did eventually purchase a camcorder, just like she'd always considered doing! And it was an excellent investment!