Bath Night Revisited Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kayli continued to blush, but the expression on her face was a mixture of anticipation and excitement!

"Thank you, Camille," she responded, shyly lowering her eyes while the muscular female lifeguard continued massaging the girl's butt and thighs. "You... your hands are really strong!"

Brooke giggled, only to have Donna slap her ass and give her that look which meant for her to behave herself. The gorgeous blonde responded by raising her butt and wiggling it slightly as if begging Donna for a spanking.

"Later," the older woman whispered, giving the girl's curvy rump a quick kiss and an affectionate squeeze.

As Camille was officially still on the clock, she couldn't stay very long and announced soon after that she had to take off again in her buggy to make her rounds, at which point Kayli begged to ride along. As Donna had no objections, the girl proceeded to do exactly that, accompanying the blonde lifeguard as she took off to continue patrolling the beach.

Once they were alone together, Donna gazed fondly at her beautiful young blonde bikini-clad girlfriend, soaking up the rays while lying stretched-out on her beach towel. Her long oiled-up legs looked amazing. Donna licked her lips before speaking.

"Take off your top," she ordered the girl. "And, while your at it, you might as well remove the bottoms."

Brooke glanced up, questioningly, but then smiled and began sensually stripping out of her bikini for her older lover's viewing pleasure. Once the girl was completely nude, Donna then gestured with her finger for her to crawl towards her, which Brooke obediently did, staring into the older woman's eyes as she sinuously made her approach, moving her slender body to within reach of Donna's arms. The older woman possessively grasped her and kissed the girl softly on her lips before then turning her around and proceeding to cover Brooke's neck, shoulders, back, and rump with tender kisses, all of which had the beautiful blonde soon moaning and biting down on her lower lip as her heart-beat increased. Donna then sensually began oiling up the younger girl's entire body with sunscreen lotion, her hands delighting in traversing the gorgeous 18-year old's beautiful, silky-smooth body, starting at her feet, and continuing up those incredibly long & slender legs, over her curvy, luscious ass (which she gave an inordinate amount of attention to), before then continuing on up to the girl's shoulders & neck, which the woman nuzzled with her lips while her hands possessively cupped and squeezed the girl's perfectly-formed breasts.

"Submit yourself to me," Donna whispered, with Brooke obediently nodding and offering the older woman her body for her desires and carnal pleasures.

They continued their lovemaking like this for several minutes before Donna decided to send Brooke back into the ocean, which she did with a sharp slap to the girl's sexy behind. The beautiful blonde laughingly squealed, jumped up, and then sprinted completely nude into the crashing waves. Watching her gorgeous girlfriend cavorting naked was something that her older lover never tired of ogling, not ever! And right now was certainly no exception!

Within seconds Donna got up and followed her into the water, catching the girl in the waves and tightly clutching her nude body while beautiful Brooke feigned resistance. The older woman passionately kissed her struggling captive on her mouth, neck, & breasts, while her hands grabbed and squeezed at the beautiful blonde's gorgeous ass.

"Help me," Brooke laughed, crying out to nobody in particular. "I've been caught by a hungry shark who's trying to eat me!"

"You got that right," Donna laughed, continuing to hold the girl tightly hold in her arms, grinding her from behind as they passionately kissed and caressed one another.

"What I want to eat right now is your sweet ass," she murmured into Brooke's ear. "I want this beautiful butt in my mouth," she added, with a squeeze.

The two women then raced hand-in-hand back to the beach umbrella where Brooke immediately knelt down onto her towel with her head down and ass up.

"That's perfect," Donna said in a somewhat breathless voice, before then positioning herself immediately behind the girl so that she could press her face right up against Brooke's beautiful, curvy behind!

The gorgeous blonde moaned aloud as Donna's tongue covered her behind before then penetrating her, the older woman's hands firmly grasping the cheeks of the pretty blonde's luscious curvy derriere, her mouth continuing to devour the younger woman's silky-smooth rump.

Brooke seductively wiggled her ass against Donna's face, and was rewarded with the older woman's lips, tongue, and teeth passionately kissing, licking, and nibbling at her gorgeous butt, with the pretty blonde gleefully squealing her appreciation.

"Lift your hips a little bit higher," Donna ordered, as she then proceeded to devour her beautiful young girlfriend's ass from behind. "Mmmmm... you taste like the beach," she laughed. Brooke giggled happily!

**********************************************

By the time Camille and Kayli returned from their rounds, Donna and Brooke were both back in the ocean, cavorting together in the waves. The pretty blonde girl remained nude and was now being carried and caressed in Donna's arms with the older woman kissing and sucking on the girl's succulent breasts.

"Look out, Donna," Brooke warned, pointing to the shore. "We've got company!"

Donna glanced over her shoulder as the tanned lifeguard woman & the pretty dark-haired college girl exited the dune buggy. Kayli immediately spotted them and raced into the surf to join them.

"Camille's been driving me everywhere," she gushed. "This place is incredible!"

She then noticed Brooke's nakedness.

"Lose your bikini?" she laughed.

"It's back by the umbrella," the blonde girl responded, blushing. "Camille told us we could be nude out here."

"That I did," Camille announced, joining them. "You look beautiful, Brooke! Say, I was explaining to Kayli about a little place I know where we could all go after you're ready to leave... you know, for a bite to eat... I'm assuming you're all fine with fresh seafood?"

"I LOVE seafood," Donna replied. "How's that sound with you two?"

Brooke & Kayli both enthusiastically nodded in approval.

***********************************************

It was now a little after five o'clock, and Camille was now officially off the clock. The four women had gathered at Marvin's Clam Shack, located just up the highway, and literally a stone's throw from the shore, and they were all now enjoying various seafood items from the menu, all of which met with their unanimous approval.

"Oooh... this is so good," Kayli exclaimed over the fish tacos, and was immediately echoed by Brooke.

"So good!"

"Great call, Camille," Donna added. "Although I knew you wouldn't steer us wrong!"

"Thank you," the blonde woman smiled. "I also know a great place where we can go to grab a drink later!"

"I'm not sure that's such a good idea," Donna said doubtfully. "I mean, we have to be driving back soon."

"No, don't say that," Camille objected. "Why don't you all stay the night?"

"You mean get a motel room?"

"No... I was thinking I could put you all up at our little lifeguard station... free of charge... it's just a shack, really... but it's close to the beach, and I've got the key and everything!"

"Do they have beds in there?" Donna asked. "And what about a bathroom?"

"Of course," Camille answered. "We've got showers and a couple of comfortable pallets with clean sleeping bags we can use... it's really quite cozy!"

"But what about the other lifeguards?" Kayli asked. "Won't they be coming in early tomorrow morning?"

"That's an excellent question, pretty girl, but no... the lifeguard facilities are separate, with a women's section and a men's section... we'll be staying in the women's hut, and as I'm the only female lifeguard on the payroll we'll have it all to ourselves!"

"You know, that's not a bad idea," Donna mused aloud. "And you know... I'm really in no big hurry to return the San Francisco! How about you two?"

The two girls shook their heads no.

"Then I guess we're staying!"

"Yay," Brooke cheered. "A sleepover on the beach!"

"Awesome," Kayli added. "This will be so much fun!"

"But instead of hitting a bar," Donna suggested, "How about we simply bring a few drinks back to the lifeguard shack and enjoy 'em there?"

"You mean bring alcoholic beverages into the lifeguard station?" Camille frowned. "That's strictly against the rules... but, now that you mention it... since the beach is closed after dark anyway... yeah, sure... I don't see why not!"

Again the two girls cheered and Donna smiled.

"We don't want to do anything that will get you into trouble," the older woman cautioned. "Are you sure?"

Camille looked at her and her two pretty companions and laughed.

"I'm postive!"

And so that's what they did. Donna drove them to a liquor store on the highway where they picked up a six-pack of imported beer for her & Camille to share. Technically speaking, Brooke & Kayli were both too young to purchase alcohol, but the older woman bought them a six-pack of some chilled 'girlie-looking' bottled orange-colored-drink that Brooke was always gushing over!

"Check it out, Kayli," the girl happily announced, pointing to the bottles. "Mango-blood-orange daiquiris!"

"Yummy!"

When the four women arrived at the lifeguard station it proved to be everything that Camille had promised, comfortable and welcoming. And, with the beach now closed, they had complete privacy, as well!

Camille puts the bottled-drinks they'd brought back into the small refrigerator while Donna quickly checked out the amenities of the place, including the shower & bathroom, judging them to be more-than-adequate for the night's lodgings.

"This is quite nice," she exclaimed. "Thank you for allowing us to stay here, Camille"

"No, thank YOU, Donna," the blonde lifeguard replied. "I can't tell you how much I've enjoyed hanging with you three... thank you for not hurrying back to the city!"

"This is fun," Donna told her. "It really does feel kind of like a sleepover at the beach... I assume you're staying with us tonight?"

"Yeah, I'm really enjoying my time with you three!"

"You've kind of hit it off with Kayli, haven't you?" the older women mentioned in a low voice.

"Yeah... she's really beautiful... you know, she reminds me of a mix between Megan Fox and Mila Kunis!"

Donna laughed. "Yeah, that sounds about right!"

While the two younger girls had retreated to the couch and were now busy text-messaging their friends on their i-phones, Camille gave Donna the 'extended tour' of the place as they continued talking, eventually coming upon the large 'lost & found bin' next to the kitchen closet, filled with the flotsam & jetsam left behind by the beach-going public.

"Oooh, check it out... dog collars," Donna announced, holding up a particularly nicely jeweled one. "I wonder how this would look around a certain beautiful blonde slavegirl's neck?"

"Very fancy," Camille laughed. "And look... we've even got matching leashes, as well!"

"What's with all of the plastic ties in here?" Donna inquired. "There must be a hundred of these things!"

"Oh, you can use those for all sorts of purposes... did you know that sometimes the cops even use plastic ties as hand-cuffs?"

"Is that right?"

"Yeah... you put these things around somebody's wrists and they're not going anywhere anytime soon!"

"Well, isn't that interesting?"

"Why do you ask, Donna? What are you thinking in that devious mind of yours?"

The older woman glanced over to where the two younger girls were lounging together on the couch.

"Oh... I was just thinking that maybe you and I can take these two pretty young things for a late night stroll on the beach..."

"Sure... why not? I mean, it's officially closed, but since I work here we can do anything we want!"

"Brooke.. Kayli... come here!"

The two pretty young women looked up from their electronic devices before the blonde girl replied.

"What is it, Donna?"

"Come over here," the older woman ordered. "We're all going for a late night walk on the beach."

"But it's too dark outside... we won't be able to see anything!"

"And did I ask you for your opinion? Get over here... now! You, too, Kayli!"

The two girls reluctantly put away their i-phones and joined Donna & Camille in the kitchen.

"Strip," Donna ordered.

"I thought you said we were all going for a walk?"

"I did... now, strip!"

Brooke and Kayli stared nervously at one another before then both removing their cute little terry-cloth outfits. Within seconds they were both completely nude.

"Very nice," Donna said. "Now turn around and hold still."

Here, she proceeded to fasten the jeweled dog collar around her pretty blonde girlfriend's slender neck.

"That shiny black collar would go great with Kayli's black hair," Donna observed to Camille, as the blonde lifeguard smiled and removed it from the box.

"What is this?" Brooke dared to ask. "You're putting dog collars on us?"

"Yes," her older lover responded. "Dog collars and leashes... now hold still!"

The look in Donna's eyes was one that Brooke recognized. She's in a 'dominant-lezzie' mood tonight, Brooke thought, so any thought of resistance would be futile. Kayli must have gotten the same message, as she, too, was soon submissively wearing a leash & collar.

"And... just for the fun of it, Camille and I are also going to bind your wrists together with plastic ties... you know, for our amusement."

"Bound and naked," Camille added, with an evil leer. "My favorite fashion accessory for pretty young women!"

Both girls' arms were now secured behind their backs, with Donna then leading the pretty blonde over to the door, which she opened.

"Outside," she ordered, playfully slapping Brooke on her beautiful butt. Camille led Kayli out immediately thereafter.

Both younger girls felt initially embarrassed to be led naked out onto the sands of San Gregorio beach, clad in nothing but dog collars, but they were soon comforted by the fact that there were no other beachgoers around to witness this little escapade, and also it was really getting too dark to see much in any case.

Brooke and Camille strolled side-by-side, with the two beautiful nude young women just a step ahead of them, allowing the older women to ogle their gorgeous bodies, especially those luscious asses, swaying ever so nicely.

"How far do we have to go?" Brooke ventured to inquire.

"Don't worry, my gorgeous girl," Donna replied, tugging slightly on her leash. "I just thought this might be an enjoyable way for us to walk-off that delicious dinner we ate earlier."

"Yeah, that was really good," Kayli added. "But what if somebody sees us?"

"The beach is closed, pretty pet," Camille replied. "Don't worry about that!"

And so they all walked together for a couple hundred yards along the shore, wetting their feet in the evening surf.

"I'm kind of working up a different sort of appetite," Camille laughed, licking her lips. "How about you, Donna?"

"I know exactly what you mean," the other woman chuckled, staring at her beautiful blonde girlfriend's wiggling butt as Brooke gingerly tip-toed along the sand. "Alright ladies... we've gone far enough, I think... let's turn around and head back."

Camille pulled out the pocket-knife she always carried.

"How about I cut off those plastic ties now?" she asked, and Donna nodded her head. The two girls were grateful to have their hands free again, but remained collared and leashed during the slow walk back.

Donna put her arm affectionately around Brooke's waist while Camille did the same to Kayli. The older woman smiled as she observed the lifeguard's hand slide down to the beautiful brunette girl's curvy rump and remain there for the remainder of their stroll.

"Are you girls enjoying our little late-night excursion?"

"Yeah," Brooke purred. "I always like being your slave, Donna."

"Me, too," Kayli sighed, as Camille squeezed her butt. "This is really a turn on!"

"Well, the night's still young," Donna told them. "Are you both ready to head back inside?"

She tenderly kissed Brooke on her cheek.

"Is it OK if Kayli and I run one more time into the ocean?" the girl asked. "I promise you we won't run away!"

"Of course not," Donna laughed, un-hooking the leash from the girl's collar, while Camille did the same for Kayli. "We'll be waiting for you inside."

The two older women smiled as they watched the two nude younger girls laughingly race one another into the waves. They then returned to the lifeguard shack where they each grabbed a cold bottle of Heineken from the fridge before settling down on the comfortable couch.

"Thanks again for including me in your plans, Donna," Camille told her.

"Think nothing of it!"

Within a couple of minutes the two nude, giggling girls had returned, both cold and dripping wet, and plopped down onto the laps of Donna and Camille, who (after overcoming the initial shock of their cold, wet bodies) began kissing them all over while warming them up with their hands, joyfully exploring their gorgeous nakedness.

After a few enjoyable minutes of this, Donna patted Brooke on her butt and helped her onto her feet.

"Go to the fridge and grab me another cold beer," she ordered. "Are you ready for another one, as well, Camille?"

"Sure!"

"Get two, then."

"And can I get a mango-blood-orange daiquiri for myself?" the pretty blonde asked.

"Yes, you may."

"Get one for me, too, Brooke," Kayli piped up.

Brooke returned seconds later with the four cold bottles.

"Can Kayli and I put on some clothes now?" she asked Donna. "I'm starting to feel cold."

"Actually, I was kind of hoping that you & Kayli could perform some nude lap-dancing for Camille and myself," Donna replied, before then turning to the blonde lifeguard. "Do you think you'd enjoy that?"

"That sounds wonderful," Camille replied, before then turning to the two naked girls, now sipping their drinks. "Dry yourselves off with these towels while I find my CD player... I suppose you two would like some music to dance to?"

Brooke looked at Kayli and they both nodded.

"What songs do you have, Camille?" she asked, as the blonde woman got up off the couch. "Anything in your collection by Taylor Swift?"

Donna groaned and rolled her eyes. "Seriously, Brooke?"

"Sorry," Camille replied. "Nothing by her."

The blonde woman then returned with her CD player, along with a couple of disks.

"How's this?" she asked, loading a CD by Journey with the song, 'Loving, Touching, Squeezing' on it. She hit play and cranked up the volume.

"Oh, yeah," Donna happily cried out. "Now that's some quality stripper music!" She patted Brooke on her ass. "You've danced to this one before, am I right?"

Brooke nodded her head, knowing that she really didn't have any choice in the matter, and that when Donna ordered her to seductively wiggle her cute behind that's what she did, and Kayli seemingly understood this, as well.

Of course, deep down, both girls thoroughly enjoyed dancing seductively for dominant older women like Donna and Camille, and so within seconds they were both giving the two older ladies very sensual, nude lap-dances.

For the most part, Brooke danced close to Donna while Kayli slowly wiggled her sexy behind exclusively for the blonde lifeguard, but occasionally the two girls would switch places, just to keep it fun. It was immediately obvious that two older women were both enjoying the show!

About midway through the second song, Donna reached out and grabbed Brooke by her hips, pulling the girl towards her and holding her steady, so that she could lean in and begin covering every inch of the beautiful blonde's gorgeous shapely butt with passionate kisses. The nude girl immediately arched her back and bent forward slightly to give the older woman better access. She silently gasped as Donna's mouth traversed her behind.