Bath of Blood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Totzman
Totzman
620 Followers

"So are you really a Pharaoh?" Violet asked, rubbing her hands across Dylan's body.

"Yeah," Dylan said.

"Then let me see your staff," Violet said. She slipped her fingers between the wrap around his groin, unzipped his pants, and pulled his semi-erect penis out. "Mmmm," she moaned.

Violet pressed her lips against Dylan's and slowly tugged on his penis with her index finger and thumb. Dylan pressed his hands to Violet's breasts and gently squeezed them. They were pleasantly firm. Dylan found they were enjoyable to squeeze as he ran his thumbs around her nipples.

Violet slipped her tongue into Dylan's mouth, and he responded with his own into hers. The more they kissed and fondled one another, the harder Dylan's penis felt within her grasp. Violet pulled away from Dylan and smiled.

"Just relax, baby," Violet whispered.

Dylan obeyed. He felt Violet take his penis into her mouth and gently suck it. Dylan sighed. She kept a firm grip on the base, and let her lips run up and down the shaft, and used her tongue to caress the head. She slipped her hand all the way into his pants and played with his balls as well.

Dylan closed his eyes. He could hear cheering from the party guests out in the kitchen, and he privately pretended the cheers were for him. Softly and slowly, Violet caressed his penis with long and loving licks.

"Ooh, that's good," Dylan moaned. Violet giggled and continued.

She sucked him faster and harder, and as she did, Dylan felt his heart race. His breathing quickened, and he felt his dick throb inside her mouth. As his body writhed about on the bed, Dylan heard the bedroom door open, but he was in too much ecstasy to even open his eyes. Nor did Violet stop sucking him, either. There was a moment of silence before the bedroom door closed again.

Violet moaned, and the vibrating of her lips brought Dylan over the edge. He shot a load of semen into the back of her throat, and a second load pooled onto the surface of her tongue. Violet squeezed her lips around his penis head until his balls were drained dry.

Dylan sat upright and Violet removed his member from her mouth. She swallowed the cum and wiped her lips with the back of her hand.

"Thanks," Dylan said.

Violet glanced at him knowingly.

Dylan zipped up his pants. Deciding it was about time to return to the party, Dylan naively wondered if his sister might be looking for him.

Jaclyn was not, in fact looking for him. Jaclyn was instead seated at the kitchen table across from Brett with five playing cards in her hands. Dylan pushed his way through the crowd that had gathered around the table to find that incredibly, Jaclyn was still fully dressed, or at least dressed in everything she'd been wearing when she arrived.

Two other girls seated at the table were nude, and Brett was down to his boxers and not looking pleased.

"One more round," Jaclyn said teasingly.

"We'll see about that," Brett said. He dealt out five cards to himself and five to Jaclyn, and each picked up their hand. Brett lowered his hands and sighed.

"You gonna fold?" Jaclyn said, giggling. Brett hesitated. He looked up at her.

"No," Brett said. Jaclyn shifted in her seat uncomfortably. "I'm getting that bra off of you, I don't care what else happens in this game.

"Fine," Jaclyn said. "Show 'em, big boy."

Sighing, Brett laid down his hand. Two pair, nines and jacks. Brett grinned. Jaclyn's face dropped. The spectators howled as they prepared to see Jaclyn's breasts.

Jaclyn laid down her hand. Three queens.

The spectators howled even louder, and broke out in applause. Jaclyn smiled and sat back in her seat, arms folded. Sighing, Brett rose from his chair and dropped his boxers. The girls giggled.

"All right, I think this chick hasn't had enough to drink!" Brett exclaimed. Jaclyn downed the rest of her beer and winced dizzily.

"I got to take a piss," Brett griped, and staggered off to the bathroom leaving his clothes behind.

"I see Dad taught you well," Dylan said. Jaclyn smiled proudly.

"I'm a natural," Jaclyn said. She grabbed her halo from the table and placed it back on her head. It was the only piece of clothing she lost in the game.

Scott placed a shot of Malibu in front of Jaclyn, and she promptly gulped it down. As she rose from her seat, she slipped and fell to the floor.

Dylan, as well as four other male party guests, immediately rushed to help her.

"I got it, I got it," Jaclyn said, pulling herself to her feet.

As it happened, Jaclyn didn't have it. No sooner was she on her feet that she slipped and fell flat on her butt again. She sat open legged, giving several party guests a clear view up her short skirt.

This time Dylan grabbed her arm and pulled her up, and didn't let go until she was solidly on her feet.

"How much have you had to drink?" Dylan demanded. Jaclyn stared at him blankly.

"Drink what?" Jaclyn asked, bleary-eyed. She stared around the room, confused.

Scott gulped down the rest of the Malibu and held the empty bottle in the air.

"Spin the bottle time!" Scott shouted. Several of the girls squealed. Even Jaclyn's eyes lit up at the suggestion.

"Ooh, you'll play, won't you, Dylan?" Jaclyn asked. Without waiting for an answer, Jaclyn took a seat on the floor next to where Scott was sitting. Seeing where this was going, Dylan quickly sat down between Scott and Jaclyn. Rose and Violet, now dressed back in their schoolgirl uniforms, took a seat across from Dylan and Jaclyn.

Several more guys and girls joined the circle, until they had a game of twelve players.

"All right, ladies first!" Scott said, and handed the bottle to Jaclyn. She placed the bottle on the floor in the center of the circle and gave it a quick spin. When the bottle stopped, it was aimed a girl named Amanda. Amanda looked at Jaclyn unsure of what to do.

"Girl kiss! Girl kiss!" several of the guys chanted. Shyly, Amanda leaned forward and Jaclyn planted a kiss on Amanda's lips. Several guys cheered, and the girls squealed.

Jaclyn passed the bottle to the left and the game continued. Dylan was nervous about Jaclyn kissing a guy, particularly Scott, although he knew stopping her would be overstepping his bounds as the protective older brother. He simply waited and prayed that would not happen.

When a pretty girl in a tight black leotard and cat ears on her head got her turn, she spun the bottle only for it to point at Dylan. She seductively crawled towards him on her hands and knees, shaking the fuzzy tail on her behind for the guys behind her to enjoy. Not wanting to disappoint, Dylan gave the sexy kitten girl a light kiss. She smiled and passed the bottle on.

When the bottle arrived in front of Violet, her spin left the bottle pointed at Scott. As they shared their kiss, Dylan smirked and wondered if Scott enjoyed the taste of his dick. Coincidentally, when the bottle arrived in front of Scott, his spin left the bottle pointed at Violet and the two kissed again.

Finally, it was Dylan's turn. He eyed Rose, Violet, and several of the other pretty girls and spun the bottle. He must have given it a hard spin because it went around for a good fifteen seconds before finally stopping in front of: Jaclyn.

"Oh, well how does this work?" Scott asked, uncomfortably. Dylan chuckled.

"Well, I guess I could spin again," Dylan said, and reached for the bottle.

"Oh, just give me a kiss brother!" Jaclyn said, and grabbed Dylan. She pressed her lips against his and gave him a long, warm kiss. Dylan sat stunned, unable to think or respond. Jaclyn licked Dylan's upper lip before releasing him and giggling madly.

The other players and several of the spectators responded with looks of wild bemusement. No one was sure how to respond until Dylan took to his feet.

"Well, I think this one's had enough," Dylan said, and pulled Jaclyn to her feet as well.

"But, the party's not -- hic- started yet. I mean, finished yet. Wait-" Jaclyn slurred, and almost fell to the floor again before Dylan grabbed her. Dylan turned back to Scott.

"Thanks Scott, great party, we're leaving now!" Dylan said. Scott jumped to his feet.

"Hey, thanks for coming," Scott said. He extended his hand. "Nice to meet you by the way."

Dylan paused for a moment, and shook Scott's hand.

"See you later, Jackie!" Scott said. Jaclyn waved goodbye to the coat rack.

"See you Scott, too," Jaclyn muttered, though Dylan was unsure anyone heard her but him.

Dylan opened the front door and Jaclyn walked out. She took two steps before falling flat on her face.

"Jackie!" Dylan exclaimed. He knelt down and pulled Jaclyn to her feet. Blood gushed from her nose. "Oh God, Jackie!"

Dylan ripped a piece of toilet paper off of his arm and wiped Jaclyn's nose. She groaned. He handed her another wad of toilet paper and told her to hold it to her face.

Carefully, Dylan guided Jaclyn down the driveway, back to where Dylan parked his car. Just as they passed the mailbox, Jaclyn dropped to her knees. Dylan tried to pull her back up, but she pushed him away.

"Jaclyn, let me help you!" Dylan snapped, but instead, Jaclyn leaned forward and vomited onto the grass. Dylan cringed, and looked up to see several party guests watching from the front porch. "All right, all right. Just let it out."

Dylan grabbed her hair and held it behind her head as he waited for her to finish puking. She paused to take a short breath, before erupting one final time. She panted for several seconds.

"I think I'm done now," Jaclyn mumbled.

With Jaclyn's stomach contents now neatly sprawled upon Scott Hanley's front lawn, Dylan helped her to her feet. He reached into his pocket to retrieve his car keys, only to find they were missing.

"Oh shit," Dylan said. He checked his other pocket. Nothing. He checked the ground, to see if he had dropped them anywhere, but in the darkness he couldn't see a thing.

"Fuck," Dylan cursed to himself. Holding his sister upright with one arm, Dylan tried to think of how he was going to scour the ground or return to the party to search for his keys with his drunken sister to mind.

He fiddled with the skeleton key around his neck, when an idea sprang to mind. Dylan slipped the skeleton key into the passenger side door lock, and twisted. The door opened.

"Jesus," Dylan said to himself. He wondered how many such keys were out there and where his great aunt could possibly have gotten such a useful tool.

"Dylan? Is everything okay?"

Dylan looked up to see Rose and Violet walking up the street towards him, their eyes twinkling in the moonlight.

"Yeah, I can't find my keys," Dylan said, placing Jaclyn into the passenger seat.

"Do you need a ride?" Violet asked.

"Yeah, we'd be happy to drive you home if you want," Rose said. Dylan shook his head.

"It's okay, I got a spare set. If you could keep an eye out for my keys though, that'd be great," Dylan said.

"Sure, we will," Violet said. "Drive safe."

Dylan watched the two girls walk back to the house, talking quietly with one another. Dylan unlocked the driver's side door and entered the car.. Testing his luck further, he slipped the skeleton key into the ignition. He turned the key.

The engine started. Dylan shook his head in disbelief and drove his car home.

* * * * *

Jaclyn was unconscious when he pulled into the garage. It looked as though her nose had stopped bleeding. Her breathing was steady, so Dylan took this to mean she would be okay. He unhooked her seat belt and carried her out of the car and into the house.

To his displeasure, Dylan saw Jaclyn had bled onto her costume. She had blood and vomit on her bra and skirt, not to mention dirt and grass stains. Dylan realized if he was going to put Jaclyn to bed, he would have to clean her up a bit first.

After laying her on her bed and removing her halo headband, Dylan rolled Jaclyn onto her side. He hesitated for a moment. He wasn't sure how his sister would feel about him undressing her. Deciding that was the price she would have to pay for drinking herself to incapacitation, Dylan proceeded to unclasp Jaclyn's bra.

He pulled the brassiere from her shoulders and set it aside, trying not to stare at her exposed breasts. He then unbuttoned her skirt, and pulled it off as well. Jaclyn was now wearing only her lacy white thong. Dylan wondered whether he should remove that as well.

Upon seeing Jaclyn's nearly naked body, Dylan was struck by her beauty. She had beautiful, large breasts. Long legs. A deliciously tight, firm butt. Her skimpy thong left both of her lovely round cheeks exposed as she lay there peacefully on her side.

She was still quite dirty from the events of the party, so Dylan retrieved a wet sponge from the bathroom. Jaclyn had gotten blood on her chin, the tops of her breasts, within her cleavage, and all over her belly. Carefully, Dylan rubbed the sponge across her skin. He wiped the wet foam all about, around her belly button, and between her breasts. He cleaned up her face, and wiped the grass stains from her knees.

She looked much cleaner now. Dylan thought perhaps, he should at least put a t-shirt on her for her to sleep in for the night. Jaclyn usually wore only a t-shirt and panties to bed anyway. Dylan retrieved a pink t-shirt from her closet, and as he considered how he was going to get it on her, he thought it might be a good idea to give her a change of panties as well. He thought she should wake up tomorrow with fresh clean clothes.

Dylan opened Jaclyn's dresser and grabbed a fresh pair of panties, again wondering whether Jaclyn would be bothered by this. He doubted she would. She'd probably be happy her big brother was looking out for her. Satisfied he was making the right choice, Dylan carefully grabbed the waistband of Jaclyn's white thong, and removed it.

He tried not to peek, but he couldn't help it. Something compelled him to look at Jaclyn's private area. It was freshly shaved; Jaclyn likely shaved that very day, possibly hoping to get lucky with one of the guys at the party. Dylan shuddered at this realization.

Dylan quickly slipped her legs into the clean panties and pulled them up and around her butt, and eased her into a t-shirt as well. She looked so peaceful, lying in her bed. He pulled her bed sheet up and covered her up to her shoulders.

Dylan grabbed a Gatorade and a bottle of Advil and placed them both on Jaclyn's nightstand. He hoped she'd appreciate that when she woke. With Jaclyn tucked in for the night, Dylan ripped the toilet paper from his body and discarded it into the trash.

He grabbed his phone, only to see he had a new voice mail. From Riley. Dylan quickly called his voice mail and listened to the message.

"Hey Dylan, it's me. I did some more digging into Catherine's financial records- get this. For the last four years she's been making a monthly payment to the Bellbrook Senior Care Center, for a patient named Arthur Lambert. I can't find anything on this guy, he's a ghost. But he became a resident at the facility one month after Lukas Balko went missing. I mean, this lady doesn't have any other family. Dylan, I think this is your guy."

Dylan squeezed his phone. The bitch. Catherine lied.

"Oh, and one more thing. You know that girl I told you about, that they found dead at Hatton Park last month? The coroner identified the murder weapon. That girl was killed with a scythe. Just thought you might want to know. Well, hope you're having fun at the party. See you next week."

Dylan lowered his phone to his side. He didn't have to think long about what he was going to do. He did a quick search on his phone for the Bellbrook Senior Care Center, and found it was about an hour drive away. It would be faster at this time of night.

Dylan grabbed the holster for his .38 and secured it to his belt. If Riley was correct, then tonight would be the night. Lukas Balko was going to die. Dylan would see to that.

He made his way down the hallway, and noticed his mother's jewelry box still resting on the buffet table where he'd left it. He gave a reverent pause, and opened it. The first piece of jewelry that caught his attention was the cross necklace. It seemed an appropriate thing to wear the night he took vengeance for his mother. Dylan placed the necklace around his neck, placing the cross beneath his shirt. It was then that he noticed the gold crucifix. He knew just what too do with that as well.

Dylan placed the crucifix on Jaclyn's nightstand, right next to the Gatorade and Advil. She would be peacefully unconscious for the next several hours. Dylan didn't want to leave her alone, but this would be his best chance to kill Lukas. If she were awake, Jaclyn would move heaven and earth to stop him.

Dylan planted a kiss on Jaclyn's cheek, and headed out the door.

* * * * *

Dylan made the drive in just under forty minutes. He'd run a few red lights, but at 1 a.m. there was little traffic to impede him. By the time he pulled in front of the nursing center, Dylan could feel his pulse racing. There was no turning back now.

The building was a small, inconspicuous, one-story building just off the highway. The parking lot was mostly empty, but Dylan knew he might still run into trouble. He'd barely taken any time to consider how he would locate Balko's room, and how he would address the nursing staff once he got inside.

Fearing he might lose his nerve if he lost his adrenaline rush, Dylan hurried inside. A middle aged woman sat at the front desk, tiredly resting her face against her palm. She clicked away at her computer before looking up in surprise as Dylan entered.

"Can I help you?" the nurse asked.

"I need to see Arthur Lambert," Dylan said. The nurse didn't hesitate to respond.

"Visiting hours are 11 a.m. to 8 p.m., please come back tomorrow," she said, exuding annoyance. She might as well have been a recording with her mechanical delivery.

"It's an emergency. Concerning his sister."

The nurse eyed Dylan suspiciously. She looked up Arthur's name on the computer.

"Room 109, to your left," the nurse said.

Dylan quickly hurried down the hall. His footsteps echoed down the hallway as they touched down upon the tiled floor, filling the eerie silence that hung in the air. Only the sound of traffic from the nearby highway and the occasional coughing fit from one of the rooms could be heard.

There looked to be about twelve rooms down the hallway, six on each side. The florescent lights flickered ominously as Dylan crept down the hallway, examining the room number of each room as he passed.

As he progressed further down the hallway, he could hear the sound of water running in one of the rooms. Dylan peeked inside, only to see a young nurse showering in one of the unoccupied rooms' bathing facility. She obviously wasn't expecting to be interrupted at this time of night. The shower nozzle sprayed a steady drizzle upon her shapely body, allowing her to bask in relaxation, unaware of her surroundings.

Dylan held completely still, and the nurse continued washing herself unaware of Dylan's presence. At least if she was naked she was unlikely to stop him from doing what he needed to do.

Quietly, Dylan continued down the hallway, leaving the nude nurse unaware she'd been seen. He noted the room number was 107. Which meant the next room over would be the one Dylan sought.

The door to room 109 was closed, but Dylan presumed it was unlikely to be locked. He had his skeleton key in any case, and when he tried the knob, he found he was correct. The door opened to reveal a darkened room. He trembled, and prepared himself for vengeance.

Dylan crept inside, and shut the door behind him. The first bed was unoccupied. A hanging curtain separated the two beds, and through the curtain Dylan spotted the silhouette of a sleeping figure in the next bed. He drew his .38, and very carefully, stepped around the curtain.

Totzman
Totzman
620 Followers
123456...9