Bath of Blood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Totzman
Totzman
628 Followers

"It's from Riley," Dylan said, ripping the package open. "It's dated the 29th. She must have mailed it right before she died." Dylan emptied the package's contents on the kitchen table. There was a large bundle of papers, documenting everything Riley had dug up on Lukas and Catherine Balko.

Jaclyn took a seat next to Dylan and poured over the package's contents. The first page had a yellow post-it note stuck to the front. It read:

"Dylan-

Hope this helps.

-Riley"

She even drew a heart after her name. Dylan wiped a tear from his eye and flipped through the pages. Jaclyn came across an old black and white photograph featuring Lukas and a businessman she didn't recognize. The photograph was labeled, "Budapest, 1939." Lukas would have been 23. Jaclyn looked at the young face of Lukas Balko, and felt a wave of goosebumps rush across her skin. The cut on her breast throbbed painfully.

Jaclyn looked up to see Dylan reading a document intently.

"What are you reading?" Jaclyn asked.

"It's about the fraternity Lukas was in. It talks about some of their secret rituals."

"Like what?" Jaclyn asked, although she had a feeling she might regret asking. Dylan was silent for a moment, and then answered.

"The members of the Blood of Seven believed they would live forever, and would outlive their loved ones. So they had special ceremonies designed to extend the lifespans and prolong the youth of their spouses and family members."

"Did they work?" Jaclyn asked.

"Doesn't say," Dylan said. "But that's not the point. The point is, these people kidnapped young women and bathed in their blood."

A newspaper article from the 1989 depicted photos of young women who had been found murdered with their blood drained.

"Sick," Jaclyn said, repulsed. Dylan took another bite of his dinner. Jaclyn flipped through more of the documents until she came across something that caught her eye. "Dylan look at this."

Jaclyn passed a newspaper clipping to Dylan.

"Lukas and Catherine operated a funeral home in the late eighties," Jaclyn said. "Look a the bottom."

Dylan examined the column, and saw Riley highlighted a line near the bottom.

"Catherine took control of the funeral home after Lukas' disappearance. Why did Riley highlight this?" Dylan asked.

He answered his own question when he looked at the invoice that was paper clipped to the news article. The invoice was from a moving company. The company transported many of the funeral home's property, including thirteen coffins, to 2000 Blackwater Road.

Catherine Balko's home address.

"She's got the coffins in her fucking basement," Dylan said, slamming his palm on the kitchen table. "She probably kept her brother hidden there until the heat died down, and then moved him into that home."

"And now that he left the nursing home-"

"He's probably back at dear-old-sis' house again," Dylan said. "Thank you, Riley."

Jaclyn looked at Dylan skeptically.

"You really think he's there?" Jaclyn asked.

"I'd stake my life on it," Dylan said.

Jaclyn didn't speak. She remained silent, reflecting on Dylan's unfortunate choice of words. After a long pause, Dylan spoke again. "Are you still with me on this?"

Jaclyn nodded.

"Good. Because I don't want to go back to that bitch's house alone," Dylan said.

"I'm with you," Jaclyn said.

* * * * *

At six o'clock the trick or treaters started showing up. Jaclyn slipped into her angel costume, cleaned and fresh again, and handed out candy while Dylan worked out a plan.

"If we're going to kill Balko, we'll have to do it in the daytime," Dylan said.

"I thought you said we had to kill him at night," Jaclyn said. She filled a plastic bowl with candy as she watched Dylan work at the kitchen table.

"No, I said we'll have to sneak into Catherine's house at night, so we have the darkness for cover," Dylan said. "We'll have to wait til dawn if we expect to find him in one of those coffins."

Jaclyn thought for a moment.

"So we'll sneak in at about six in the morning."

"Seven twelve," Dylan said, reading off his laptop screen. "That's the time the sun rises tomorrow. We are in there no earlier, and no later. We have to time it perfectly."

"Trick or treat!" the voices at the Beckets' front porch shouted. Jaclyn picked up the bowl of candy and answered the door.

"Hi there!" Jaclyn said. A group of three young children stood on the porch, holding open their treat bags expectantly. Jaclyn dropped a few pieces of candy into each child's bag before they raced off into the night.

"Thank you!" one of the costume-clad kiddies shouted. Jaclyn shut the door.

"So what are we going to do once we get there?" Jaclyn asked.

"We're going to open every one of those coffins and see if Lukas is inside. And if he is, we pound this into his chest."

Dylan held up a long wooden stake. Jaclyn gasped.

"Dylan! Do you think that will even work?" Jaclyn asked, horrified.

"We know the crosses work. If all else fails we get to see the look on his face when he wakes up to your crucifix in his face."

Jaclyn had to admit that was an appealing thought. She squeezed her wrists nervously.

"We're actually going to do this?" Jaclyn asked.

"We will. Or we will die trying," Dylan said.

"I can't tell you how happy that makes me," Jaclyn said. She placed her hands on Dylan's neck and kissed him on the cheek for several seconds. Dylan replied with a kiss on hers as well.

"Trick or treat!" a small voice sounded. Jaclyn turned to the front door, and as she did, her lips briefly touched Dylan's.

"Sorry," Jaclyn said, embarrassed. She pulled away from him.

"It's okay," Dylan said, turning to his laptop.

Jaclyn answered the door. A little girl in a pink princess costume, no more than three, held open a small treat bag. A man in his early thirties stood a few feet behind the young princess.

"Aw, how cute!" Jaclyn exclaimed. "I love your costume!"

The girl giggled and grinned. Jaclyn dropped a few pieces of candy into her treat bag.

"Say thank you, Kayla," the man said.

"Thank you!" the girl shouted. She hopped off the Beckets' front porch and scurried down the driveway. The man shot Jaclyn a smile and hurried after his tireless daughter.

Jaclyn closed the door and walked back to Dylan, who was reading something on his screen intently.

"One of Balko's business associates actually wrote me back," Dylan said. "He hasn't heard from Balko in years. Why am I not surprised?"

At ten o'clock Jaclyn shut off the porch light. There had been a decent turnout, about fifteen groups, but not nearly as many as when Dylan and Jaclyn were children. The murder of Dylan and Jaclyn's mother had diminished much of the neighborhood's interest in Halloween.

"We should get to sleep now. We want to be alert and ready tomorrow," Dylan said. Jaclyn walked towards him.

"Do you think we could sleep- you know, together tonight?" Jaclyn asked. "I mean, sleep next to each other? I don't want to be alone."

Dylan closed his laptop.

"Sure," he said. "Let's sleep in Mom and Dad's bed."

Jaclyn smiled. "Thank you."

After Dylan brushed his teeth, he wandered into his parent's old bedroom just as Jaclyn was undressing from her costume. Her skirt and bra were already off, and she was in the process of removing her panties when Dylan entered.

"Sorry," Dylan said, and turned to leave.

"It's okay," Jaclyn said. "Come on in. Nothing you haven't seen already anyway."

Dylan blushed.

"Hey, somebody had to take care of me the other night," Jaclyn said matter-of-factly.

Dylan shrugged nervously. It wasn't like Jaclyn to be this comfortable with her body, but she'd been acting quite differently since Dylan's near-death experience. Jaclyn peeled the band-aid from her breast where Lukas had pinched her, and saw that it was healing well. It appeared a scab had formed, so Jaclyn discarded the band-aid in the trash.

She opened her mother's dresser, and removed a silk nightie. She held it up for Dylan to admire.

"Dad bought this for Mom on their last anniversary. She never wore it," Jaclyn said, sadly. "I thought I should give it some use."

Jaclyn slipped her slim body into the shiny gold nightgown. She turned to Dylan, placing her hand on her hip and posing sexily.

"You look good," Dylan said.

"Thanks," Jaclyn smiled. "I know you don't usually wear PJs, so I just grabbed you a fresh pair of undies."

Jaclyn tossed a pair of white briefs to Dylan. Seeing as Jaclyn felt no need to be modest, Dylan saw no problem disrobing as well. He took off his shirt, pants and boxers, and put on the briefs that Jaclyn selected for him. Jaclyn placed her crucifix on the nightstand and slipped under the covers.

After setting his phone alarm for six a.m., Dylan slid into bed next to Jaclyn.

"Good night, Dyl," Jaclyn said. She leaned in for a kiss. Dylan turned to kiss her cheek, but Jaclyn went for his lips. Dylan froze, unsure how to respond. Jaclyn kissed him long and lovingly, and Dylan found he could do nothing but return the affectionate gesture.

They kissed for a long moment, and it wasn't until Dylan felt Jaclyn's tongue ease into his mouth before he pulled away.

"Jackie-" Dylan started, but didn't know how to finish his sentence.

"I love you, Dylan," Jaclyn said. She put her hand on his cheek.

"I love you too, Jackie," Dylan said.

Jaclyn ran her fingers through her hair.

"Do you think I look pretty?" Jaclyn asked. She let one of her shoulder straps fall to the side of her arm, baring her shoulder.

"Of course," Dylan said. Jaclyn pulled the covers off of her so Dylan could see her legs.

"Am I the kind of girl you'd want to have sex with?" Jaclyn asked. Dylan nodded.

"Yeah. If you weren't my sister."

"What if I was your sister?" Jaclyn stared Dylan in the eye. Dylan stirred uncomfortably.

"Jackie, what are you asking?"

"We don't know what's going to happen tomorrow," Jaclyn said. "We might kill Lukas, he might kill us. And if he does, I don't want to die a virgin."

Dylan scoffed.

"Jaclyn, I don't think I'm the guy you should be asking for this."

"I guess not." Jaclyn frowned, and turned around and laid facing away from Dylan. Dylan sighed.

"Ah, come on Jackie, you know we shouldn't do this," Dylan said.

He rested his hand on Jaclyn's hip and gently rubbed her reassuringly, noting as he did, that her hip had a very pleasant feel through her nightgown. Dylan kept his hand there for several moments, before Jaclyn placed her hand on top of his, and guiding it along, slid his hand off her hip and down onto her bare leg.

The feel of Jaclyn's smooth thigh sent a tingle through Dylan's body. It had been several weeks since he'd last slept with a girl, and several days since he'd last masturbated. He had to admit, Jaclyn's body would have been a welcome treat for a neglected penis to enjoy- if she weren't his sister.

No sooner did he think this, that Jaclyn guided his hand back up her leg, sliding it under her gown to give him a feel of her upper thigh. Dylan was reminded of the fact that she was not wearing panties as she guided his hand ever higher, and his fingertips touched the curve of her ass.

This was where Jaclyn released his hand. She placed her own hand behind her, where she grabbed onto Dylan's groin.

Dylan did not stop her, nor did he pull his hand away. He couldn't. No matter how he felt about his sister, and how he felt about incestuous love, Dylan could not deny Jaclyn was a sensuous piece of ass.

"Do I turn you on?" Jaclyn asked.

"No, I-"

"Then why do you have an erection?"

Dylan stopped, speechless. His penis was indeed expanding, and rapidly filling Jaclyn's hand by the second. He pulled his hand out from under Jaclyn's gown and took her hand away from his crotch.

"It's okay, Dylan," she said, turning over to face him. "You're turned on by me. I felt it when you let me kiss you at the Halloween party. Didn't you?"

This caught Dylan off guard. He didn't think Jaclyn would remember that.

"You were drunk," Dylan said.

"That's not why I kissed you."

Dylan adjusted the front of his underwear, but his penis was so fully erect there was no position he could comfortably move it. He looked up to see Jaclyn lowering the top of her gown, and exposing to him her bare breasts.

"Don't pretend you don't want it," Jaclyn said, teasingly.

She lowered her gown to her waist. Her breasts were so big, so full. Her nipples so perky and kissable. Dylan's penis throbbed in anticipation. His heart pounded with excitement.

She teased him even more; sensually wiggling her hips as she lowered the gown further down her body. Dylan felt his throat go dry. He was captivated his sister's luscious young figure. It wasn't until the gown was down to her hips, and her pretty bald pussy was on full display, that Dylan could no longer restrain himself.

He leaped on top of her, wrapping his arms around her and grabbing her ass with both hands. He pulled her gown down to her ankles and pressed his lips against hers. Jaclyn giggled as she returned the kiss, and slipped her tongue into his mouth. He responded with his own tongue into hers.

For several moments they kissed passionately, and gently rubbed their tongues against one another. Dylan explored her body with his hands, gently squeezing her butt, her hips, and then her breasts. Jaclyn did the same to him, softly running her hands across his chest before slipping her fingers into the waistband of his briefs. She slipped his underwear downwards, until it was on the bed sheet next to her gown.

With both of them naked, Jaclyn gently ran her fingertips up Dylan's thigh and across his chest. She squeezed his bicep and continued to kiss him. The pair rolled over, putting Jaclyn on top, where she aggressively rubbed her naked body against his. As she grazed his penis with her thigh, she could feel his precum seeping from the tip of his swollen manhood. Dylan could feel her juices dripping upon his pelvis as well.

"Be gentle. It's my first time," Jaclyn said, giddily.

Dylan chuckled, and Jaclyn grabbed his penis and tucked it inside her. She groaned momentarily, then sighed as Dylan's penis found its place within her moist pussy.

Dylan sighed as well. He grabbed her hips with both hands and gently pushed them upwards and back down, enjoying the feel of her slick vagina against his throbbing member.

Jaclyn moaned in minor discomfort, but worked through it as she rubbed herself against her brother's knob as sensually as she could.

"Ooh, Dylan," she sighed.

Dylan moaned with her, and enjoyed the sensation of her body moving against his. Her skin was so soft, so wonderful to touch. He grabbed her breast with one hand, and as he gently squeezed it, Jaclyn exhaled It was a quiet, but very satisfied sounding sigh. Jaclyn was clearly very pleased by his touch. She rubbed against him faster, and moaned louder. Dylan felt his breathing accelerate, and as he did, he stopped.

"What's wrong?"Jaclyn asked.

"I need to stop, or I'm going to cum," Dylan said.

"Go ahead and cum in me," Jaclyn smiled. "Dr. Houghton gave me some pills."

Dylan panted.

"No, I meant, I don't want to cum yet," Dylan said, removing his penis from his sister. "I want you to cum first. Let me eat you out."

"If you insist," Jaclyn said, giggling. She raised her legs in the air, and spread them apart. Dylan wrapped his hands around her knees, and firmly held her thighs in place. Jaclyn looked up into his eyes, and gave him a reassuring smile.

Dylan wrapped his lips around her womanhood, and slipped his tongue between her labia.

Jaclyn giggled, and her legs lethargically bent at the knees, as though Dylan were draining the energy from her. He swirled his tongue around, licking her clitoris, inner labia, and around her vagina.

"Oooh," Jaclyn moaned. She was surprised at how talented her brother was with his tongue. She closed her eyes and relaxed while Dylan did his work.

Dylan licked her slowly at first, paying plenty of attention to her clitoris with both his lips and tongue. He lightly tickled her clit with the tip of his tongue, and then pressed his mouth to it, and very gently squeezed it with his lips.

Jaclyn sighed louder. Taking that to be a good sign, Dylan repeated the gesture, and her labia swelled and moistened. Feeling the slippery wetness on his fingers, Dylan slipped his index and middle fingers into her vagina, and as he did, he sent his pinky into her anus.

Jaclyn's eyes went wide in shock, but she did not utter a word of protest. Dylan proceeded to rub his fingers back and forth inside his sister's holes, while continuing to lick her clitoris.

"Oh, oh, oh!" Jaclyn cried. The intensity seemed to overtake her body. She writhed in pleasure. Her leg twitched; her shoulder jerked involuntarily. He fingered her faster, and harder. Jaclyn seethed in pleasure, and grabbed the bedposts with both hands. Dylan slammed his fingers in and out of Jaclyn's holes as hard as he could, while Jaclyn clenched her eyes shut.

"Oh, right there, yes!" Jaclyn cried.

Dylan rubbed her faster and harder, and furiously licked her throbbing clitoris. Jaclyn's body jerked left and right, and her moaning got louder and more intense.

"Oh baby! Give it to me! Harder! Harder!" Jaclyn shouted. Dylan did exactly that.

Jaclyn's breathing reached a crescendo and she let out a loud howl. Her body went tense for eight seconds, and very slowly, she relaxed. Dylan ceased his licking and fingering, and Jaclyn gently lowered her legs to the bed.

"That- that was amazing," Jaclyn said, panting. "Now, your turn."

Jaclyn bent forward, sticking her bare ass up in the air as she did, and took Dylan's penis into her mouth. She held his testicles in her hand and his penis between her index finger and thumb, as she gently licked the shaft up and down. She was quite good; Dylan wondered if this was her first time giving a blow job and suspected it was not.

Dylan' penis swelled up into a full erection while Jaclyn continued to suck it. He rested his palm on top of her head and ran his fingers through her long hair as he enjoyed the loving caresses of her tongue. He wondered, momentarily if he truly wanted to fill his sister's mouth his his cum. Something about this felt wrong. Dylan knew he should not be doing this to his sister.

The throbbing spasms in his penis told him otherwise. He and Jaclyn had been through hell the past three days, and Dylan would do whatever he needed to to help Jaclyn- and himself- deal with that. Either way, the decision would soon be out of Dylan's hands, because he was going to burst at any moment. He took a deep breath--

"Oh no, you don't," Jaclyn said, taking Dylan's penis from her mouth. "You're coming downstairs, mister."

Jaclyn rolled onto her back, and spread opened her legs once again, beckoning Dylan to enter her. Still erect and aroused, Dylan penetrated her without delay. He sighed as his penis returned to its place within her warm, wet cunt. He thrusted back and forth, and Jaclyn thrusted back in sync with him. Her pussy was so soft, so wet, and so tight. He didn't see any possible way a mortal man could resist exploding inside her and filling her with his seed. Dylan's trembled; his release imminent.

"Come on baby, let it out," Jaclyn said, softly. Her sexy voice weakened him further, and her large breasts rubbing against his chest excited him to the point where he could withstand her no longer. Dylan exploded, releasing a load of semen inside her. Jaclyn giggled as she felt her brother's cream fill her vagina.

Dylan exhaled deeply, feeling immensely satisfied with what he'd done. Jaclyn's body felt so fresh, that Dylan wondered how he'd lived with this treasure of a sister for so long without realizing what a sensuous babe she was.

Totzman
Totzman
628 Followers
1...456789