Bath Time

Story Info
A Slave prepares for a night with her Master.
1k words
4.21
16.9k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sat in the tub, as instructed. No less than 30 minutes, no more than 32. She was to keep her hands in the water for only 5 minutes in the beginning and 5 minutes at the end. This would ensure they didn't get wrinkled by the water. Master hated that. He said it looked like an old hag was handling his prized cock. He was very specific. The tub should be filled to the line he had made, the water 105 degrees exactly. The bath oil he selected would be used, as would the body cleanser and harsh loofah. He said the loofah would scrub away sins and must be used hard enough so that he could still see red on her body when he came home.

She was to get in the tub, and immediately remove the fancy shower head he had purchased. Make no mistake, while this shower head allowed her pleasure, this was strictly for Master's enjoyment. It could never be used without his approval, and sometimes he made her use it so much it hurt. But he loved that. She was to sit down at a 45 degree angle with her legs bent at the knee, just slightly above the water line and spread. She would place the shower head so it was tucked between her pussy lips as best as it could and placed on the pulse setting. She would let this pulse on her clit until the last five minutes of her bath, regardless of her pleasure. Once settled, she was to begin her tasks.

She had to lay her routine/message board across her bent legs and memorize all that was on there. Monday, Wednesday and Friday were discipline days. She would be disciplined regularly to keep her honest, he said. These days she would set out a paddle, a crop, a cane and a belt. At 7:18 exactly, she would stop what she was doing and assume the position. She would kneel at his feet completely silent and wait for his command. Sometimes it would be to remove her panties and lift her skirt and lay across his knees. Other times he would bend her over a couch or table. He would discipline her until she cried and begged and her face was as red as her ass. To ensure that she knew she had no control, he would continue until she stopped begging and gave up. That was the point he knew she had accepted that she was a slave.

In addition to discipline, the board instructed things like bath time, dinner menus, home work to be done, rules, expectations, chores, etc. Master was quite rich and demanded that she quit her job to service him absolutely. She would earn her keep by completing all her chores. Once the board was memorize ( and there would be a test later), she finished her bath.

She set the board to the side, removed the shower head that only managed to make her incredibly close to cumming but just short of it. She knew that if she finished the job, she would be severely punished so she did as instructed. She stood up, grabbed the loofah and shower scrub he wanted her to use today and began. She hated this particular scrub. Thursday nights were her intense cleaning nights and this scrub was harsh. It felt like it was ripping her skin off but leaving the sweetest of scents on her red, sore skin. She began at her neck and shoulders as commanded and scrubbed until it hurt. She scrubbed her arms, breasts -making sure she got the tender skin where the breast meets her abdomen, her nipples, belly, legs, ass and feet. There was a strip on the wall that she had to press against to clean her back. Master would check to make sure it was damp when he returned. She then had to get down on all fours in the tub and clean her freshly

waxed pussy. (Master insisted on waxing. He would occasionally do it himself, too.) She had to first use her right hand and scrub her pussy from the front, and then from the rear. She had to make sure her pussy and asshole were clean and smelling sweet for him. She had to use the shower head to rinse off and get out of the shower.

She would dry off and fold the damp towel and set it on the sink counter. If after her inspection she was not perfect, Master would punish her. She would have to go to the toy room, stand with her arms and legs spread so that Master could chain her securely and then he would whip her with the wet towel before they could continue. But today, she was perfect. She applied her makeup beautifully and dressed in the outfit he had selected. It was a thick dog collar with several rings on it. She was to attach the leash, put on her fishnet thigh highs, high heels and nothing else. She was to assume the position and wait for him.

Kneeling, her head down, her palms face up she began to think of all of her Masters requests for tonight. Would she be able to suck his cock? Would she be allowed to look at his delicious hard on and lick from his balls, up the shaft and to his head? She loved the taste of him, the feel of his thick, hard, textured cock on her wet tongue. She wanted to take him into her mouth and kiss and lick and suck him so he would be pleased. She would lightly suck on the head while she stroked his shaft. She would take him deep into her throat and hold it there as he pushed her face into him. She loved it when he demanded she put both his balls in her mouth at the same time. She loved gagging on his cock and getting slapped in the face by it. She especially loved when he would come on her face and demand she leave it there for the evening. She was so lost in thought she barely heard the key turning in the lock and the heavy footsteps on the stairs. But she heard clear as day when her Master said, crawl to me slave!