Bath Time

Story Info
He surprises his wife after work with a nice bath.
2.8k words
4.27
18.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*A prelude to my original story 'Agonising Pleasure' meaning that although written after the events are set before the events of the original*

As Lilly stepped through the door the warmth hit her like a ton of bricks, her cheeks reddening instantly.

As her bag hit the floor she stood in the afterglow of a full days work, her shoulders drooping and her eyelids heavy as she felt them begin to close. She stood there silently.

Suddenly there was a hand upon her own, her eyes shot open and she was met with the sight of her lover, smiling to her, holding her hand tightly, his deepened eyes a chasm of blue gleaming at her knowingly. Her face began to crack into an unstoppable smile, the force drawing her cheeks up something which she just could not control, he had such power over her and she loved it.

His hand met her chin as his cool palm seemed to soothe the very essence of her being. Feeling herself blushing deeper her mouth began to open, her words being drawn from inside her throat stopped instantly by the touch of his lips upon hers.

Eric's hand found its way to Lilly's waist and he used it to wind her body in to his own like a fish on a line. She felt her front held tight against his and her heart could not help but flutter, missing beats like a bad drummer as she knew that her bad day would melt into nothing, as this promised to be one hell of a night!

Taking her hand in his own Eric broke the kiss, Lilly once more opening her mouth to speak found herself once again undercut by Eric, putting his finger to his lips wordlessly, his grin mischievous as he led her towards the stairs.

Lilly found herself drawn through the house, this gorgeous man holding her hand, she felt like a child, but at the same time she knew he would treat her like a woman.

Stopping suddenly outside the bathroom Eric turned to her once more, kneeling before her he took her ankle into his hand, raising it gently as he removed first her right and then her left shoe, standing and this time stepping behind her she felt his hand grip her shoulder firmly, gently pushing her forward.

As the door into the bathroom swung open and Lilly stepped inside the warm steam came wrapping around her like a duvet, her smile overtaking her again as she took in the scene before her.

The dark room felt like a lagoon as the rippling bathwater reflecting the flickering light from the scented candles sent randomised patterns to any and all surfaces it could find. The steam packing the small cosy room was illuminated eerily by the scented candles flickering brazenly upon the windowsill. The scent emanating from the candles met her nostrils, intoxicating her senses, she loved the smell they gave off, Eric used them frequently on special occasions.

Lilly shivered as she stepped over the threshold feeling her lovers hand tighten lightly on her shoulder she put her hand atop his own, squeezing it back lightly as she felt his other arm wrap around her waist pulling her back into his chest.

Lilly let out a sigh as she felt her lovers warm hand invade lightly under the hem of her shirt, his fingertips manipulating her stomach with the briefest caress as he worked it around the flesh, circling, caressing, raking his fingers lightly, his randomised patterns keeping her breathe on the edge of her lips.

Before long Eric let go of his tired lover, walking around in front of her he told her to undress as he busied himself to one side, Lilly did as she was asked. Unbuttoning her shirt she pulled the garment quickly from her shoulders, throwing it into a pile on the floor as her hands quickly found her skirt. Thumbs tucked under the material she pushed the article of clothing swiftly down her silky legs, the material sending a shrill along her spine as she felt it slide down her skin.

Reaching behind herself Lilly could hear Eric pouring liquid as she worked on the clasp of her bra, her fingers working to push the material together before pulling the tiny hooks asunder, Eric turned to her with a small flute of red wine in his hand just in time to see the garment fall from her chest, exposing the perfection beneath.

Stood now in her socks and panties Lilly ran her hands down her thighs, never taking her eyes from his as her thumbs dug gently under the silky material of her underwear. The material slid down her thighs a little, before she found her hands wavering to a single command, 'Stop'.

Stood like a statue, her hands on her hips, thumbs tucked into her panties Lilly found herself paralysed by Eric's voice, weakened by his deep blue eyes, the shimmering pools sending a gaze of rapture directly into her core. As Eric strode towards her she found herself breathing heavily looking up into his crystal gaze, this time his hand took her own as he brought it up from her hip to his own mouth, kissing the velvety flesh of her hand before pushing the flute into it.

He found her other hand, never removing his eyes from her own as he pulled it gently from her hip. Eric began to kneel slowly, as he began to shrink out of view Lilly's eyes clamped together as her heart began to pace. She had never been able to shake the nerves when she found herself so exposed to him like this, they had been together for years and yet she still felt like a girl on her first date. As Eric knelt before his lover he took hold of her hips and grazed his lips lightly against her stomach kissing the soft blemished skin. Feeling her stomach muscles tighten at the sudden caress, Lilly's hands shot out to grip the back of his head, steadying herself as her own head fell backwards.

Eric took a hold of his lover's panties, slowly tugging them down, kissing the elegant flesh as it was revealed to him. With the grace and patience of a saint he worked the light frilly material all the way down, past her thighs and along her silky legs.

God how he loved those legs, so beautiful standing there proudly, slightly muscular with the deepest flurry of creamy skin, hairless and smooth as a metal surface.

He could roam his fingertips up and down them forever and still feel breathless from their touch.

As the material dropped to her ankles Lilly felt a lump catch in her throat, the warm mist hitting her now exposed pubic region, she felt a rush of embarrassment and her hands flew to her hips hesitating with a contemplation to cover herself, but she fought back the urge as Eric looked up into her eyes patiently, a knowing smile flickering across the corner of his mouth.

Lilly could feel moisture between her legs and could not work out whether it was the condensation from the air around her...or her own dew. She felt lips on her cleft, closing her eyes as her cheeks reddened madly...deeply, but the lips ceased with a kiss, and Eric stood to look into her eyes once more.

'How do you feel Angel?' He asked with such calmness that Lilly could feel the hairs on the back of her neck twitch with every word from his lips.

'Im O.K.' She stammered gently, it had been such a long time since he had done anything like this for her it seemed that she could not remember how to react, sure they had sex on a regular basis but this was different, this was special.

'Just relax baby and enjoy it, I love you!' He proclaimed, punctuating his love with a feathered kiss to her brow, drawing a smile to Lilly's lips. He knew how to hold her heart in his palm and pamper it so lovingly that the very essence of her being seemed to gleam with pride; she loved his effect on her.

Taking Lilly's hand Eric led her to the small bath tub, smiling at her and kissing her cheek once more he helped her step up and slide gently into the warm water. Her whole body goose bumping as the warmth seemed to swallow her whole, she looked up at him smiling.

'These are the kind of treats I like after a long day at work' she mumbled with a wink, reaching up and taking control for the first time tonight she took Eric's cheek in her hand guiding his lips to her own and pressing into him, her tongue sliding out to massage along his. Eric dropped his defences for a moment, letting her take control of the kiss before plucking himself reluctantly back from her face and grasping her hand in his own, smiling down into her.

'I'm glad you're enjoying yourself Sweetheart, you seem to have been working non stop lately, its time you got a little YOU time.'

'I love you!' Lilly whispered softly, closing her eyes and sinking her shoulders into the water with a smile, her heart beating so fast she was sure the water must be pounding around her chest.

Smiling Eric knelt by the bathtub, placing his hands into the water he began to work them along her flesh, feeling the smooth contours of her skin as he kneaded and massaged his way along her body. His fingertips stroking along the curves of her breasts, working their way around them gently as the they drove deep breaths from her, spiralling ever upwards towards her erect nipples.

Lilly lay silently, a small cool smile on her face, her eyes closed she lay focussing on the attention, on the feelings his fingers brought to her, she felt so relaxed and at the same time he drove her crazy it felt insane! But so good.

As Eric's fingertips reached the small peaks of her nipples he gave a quick hard pinch, Lilly's eyes shot open as she gasped out loud, looking at him with an expression of shock, humour and lust. She giggled a little poking her tongue out at the beaming face looking back at her, her fists clenched against the sides of the bath tub she gasped 'You cheeky bugger!'

With the sharpest dazzle of lust in his eyes Eric gave a small puppy dog face, gently massaging the nubs now between his index fingers and thumbs he winked at her, eliciting a small smirk from Lilly as she settled back down closing her eyes again.

His hands were now everywhere on her body, stroking one smoothly down the small ridge of her stomach toward her naval as his other danced from breast to breast, soothing the small ample mounds, the small clash of tiny waves almost drowned out by the deep low moans emitting from Lilly.

As Eric's Hands drove the warm water around her body Lilly felt her back arching, her hands grasping the steel handles of the bath and her knuckles whitening she drove her body up into Eric's touch , his teasing fingers everywhere.

Pouring a little gel onto his hands and rubbing it around his palms Eric began to massage the sudsy mixture onto his beautiful wife's body, lathering her up in the sweet scented mixture.

Roaming his hands over her breasts and down her stomach before finally pushing his fingers against the folds of her womanhood Lilly could feel her mind reeling in sensation.

He had never been this intimate with her before, he had never paid so much attention to her body in such intricate detail. Eric's fingers found the small nub of her clit and lightly began to circle the straining pleasure node with his finger, as Lilly's thighs clamped suddenly around his hand.

Her back arching Lilly's own hand came to meet Eric's, pushing his fingers against her folds as she ground desperately against it, breathing hard her mind swamped with nothing but the feelings between her legs Lilly did not hear the large 'crash' of water as a bucket load was sent over the edge of the bath and into Eric's lap, but he carried on, slipping his fingers into her entrance as his thumb slid with ease around her swelling clitoris.

Lilly began to pant hard and fast, her body still thrashing sending small waves over the sides of the tub, Eric squeezing each of her nipples now as she rode his hand heavily, bucking against him. Her nipples hard and red from his attentions, Lilly's own hands let go of the sides of the bath tub, reaching down and grasping Eric's wrist in both of her hands she rode his fingers harder, faster, driving them into her folds, his thumb now trapped against her clit, the pressure driving her wild.

With renewing vigour Eric's free hand found the wavy locks of Lilly's damp hair, entwining and grasping hard he pulled her hair taught holding her head back and exposing her neck stretched as his mouth met with her throat, with one long deep lick over the delicate flesh he began to trail a series of kisses around her throat and neck, his fingers still massaging her inner walls as Lilly lay, humping as hard as she could against the hand.

Lilly had never experienced such an orgasm in her life! As it hit her head shook, Eric's hand in her hair grasping tighter, the pain of her scalp drown out by the feelings rocketing through her entire body! Lilly was overtaken by a deep tingling under her skin, her thighs shuddering in the water uncontrollably as Eric's hand continued his deep ministrations. Lilly's breathe caught in her throat, she felt as though she were drowning in herself as the sparks behind the darkness of her closed eyelids flew. Every hair on her body was straining against the dense water to stand on end as the pleasure between her thighs shook through her body, working its way to every nook of her being, and it would not stop! With every second that Eric's hand was present between her legs Lilly was thrown into another...then another... then another orgasm as her fingers dug into the skin of her lover's wrist.

Before long she felt his hand withdraw, her grip loosening on his wrist as it slid from between her thighs. Lilly's eyes were clamped tightly shut, her breathing ragged as the pressure on her overly sensitised clit withdrew. For a moment there was nothing, no sound, no feeling, just the deep surge of her breathe and a wondrous tingling around every inch of her skin, she felt as though basked in a golden light.

A hand took her own and her eye lids opened to reveal the face of her partner, the cause of this pleasure, the one who made her feel like such a goddess, beaming down at her with such soft tender eyes, his smile un faltered.

'C'mon baby let's get you up and dry you off.'

Shaking a little Lilly's hands grasped onto the sides of the tub once again as Eric's arms held her steady. Wrapping her arm around his shoulder as her legs, still shaking, began to lift her up she found a large warm towel encompassing her shoulders. Smiling broadly into his face Lilly didn't say anything but merely kissed the lips of Eric...her man, her lover, her guardian and her soul mate.

'Haha you enjoy yourself sweetheart?' Eric smiled as he felt her hand reach into his trousers and take a hold of his erection.

'More than you could imagine!' She replied, her fingers wrapping around her partner's dick and smiling into his face.

The couple stood for a moment in the warm room, the naked form of Lilly pressing her wet body into Eric's clothing as they kissed deeply, the candles flickering on the sill shone brazenly casting a flickering silhouette of the couple through the dim mist of condensation. They stood, holding on to each other listening to the sound of the slowly draining water, each of them clinging onto the other tight and revelling in the others warmth.

Breaking the kiss Eric looked into the eyes of his fantasy and that same unrelenting smile spread across his face.

'Tomorrow is our anniversary, twenty years is a long time!'

'I know' Lilly smiled, her arms around his neck clinging for all she was worth.

'I'm going to have to do something special to top this aren't I?' Eric winked mockingly.

'Another bath sounds good to me!' pulling him closer, her chest pushing into his.

'No I think we can do better than that!' Leaning down and taking the small feminine form of his wife into his Arms Eric kissed into her tight. Moaning lightly Lilly relaxed into his strong arms, stroking Eric's hard shaft under his trousers before pulling away and taking his hand into hers, pulling Eric towards the door she turned to face him beaming as two simple words left her lips.

'My turn!'