Bath Time Tina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feeling his hands, she burned up inside. Her veins pulsated for more passion, more lust, and more of anything he could give of himself to instigate a climatic wondrous orgasm. Tina moaned and groaned as she called his name out in pleasure. He was awesome. Feeling him feel her out was incredible. Her hands stretched out as they braced the walls or him. He braced her in return. He squeezed her body. She found his cock and caressed it off and on.

His cock pushed into her tummy again. It made her moan feverishly. She tried repeatedly to push her hand in between them so she could feel his hard and throbbing cock. He was pulsating like a time bomb. His heart pumped rapidly making him only desire the two of them to orgasm sooner!

Standing and kissing vehemently, their souls were in overdrive! He felt her everywhere. She touched him all over. With his cock pushing into her tummy, again he slipped his hand inside her butt cheeks while caressing the area lovingly. She loved how he did it and how it all felt and told him too. He loved the softness of her ass and her body against his. The warmth of the shower continued to rain on them. He loved the lavish feelings he received by feeling her butt crack. She didn't want it to stop either.

He stopped, pulled away, and told her he wanted to cum all over her. She said she wouldn't mind and that she'd love it. She even told him she wanted them to fuck him too. "Ohhhh Josh I'd rather we have sex but this is so great too! I know what you want but I'd rather get out and get in bed with you! Let's do it Josh, let's have sex! Can we please Josh?"

He looked at her. As horny as he was he said whatever she wanted she'd get. Drying off both ran to bed. She jumped on, he followed, and neither did anything but begin fucking the others brains out. No foreplay, nothing; just plain good old fucking was the entrée for the time being.

He pounded away while Tina's body flopped left, right, and up and down. She screamed, he screamed and both called for more and more as if there was more to give. Admiring how sexy and beautiful she was he yelled out she was the sexiest girl alive! He loved her body. He adored it. She was a passionate lover with the best dancing tits he ever experienced! He liked her more then he realized.

Screaming, their bodies thrashed passionately! She began climaxing shortly after they jumped on the bed. Orgasming didn't take long at all and thankfully so. He could have gotten inside her and cummed immediately or sooner.

She pulled at the sheets craving him repeatedly. He yelled out he wanted her and desired doing it again and soon. She smiled with tears of satisfaction in her eyes. Exhausted, she pulled him against her and felt the warmth of him lying against her hot flesh. Each was breathing hard, but neither could speak right away.

Josh lie by her side and caressed her whole body. The two relaxed and talked, and intimately teased one another. They ordered a pizza, sat and watched themselves on the TV when she was recording everything, and laughed at most of it. She asked him if he'd like a copy. He looked at her and said "Only of I get to play with your ass cheeks anytime I want to." She laughed heartily and told him it was a deal. He played with them, caressing each side, and gently easing his hand between her pliable crack.

That made both horny again. He tried several times to get her to make love again only succeeding after his sixth time. At that point it was 12:15 in the morning. He took his time but did it right. Using what little foreplay he knew they eventually got to the point of being able to start again and this time Tina decided to get on top and take control. She gave Josh a fucking like he never had before. "Damn girlfriend, you are good! Do ya know that?"