Bathhouse Basement Steamroom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hips were beginning to thrust, pushing my cock deeper into a stranger's mouth, making it easier for another finger to start touching my ass, a finger belonging to the man sucking my cock, his palm now cradling my tight sack. There was no way for me to stop from cumming, my cock pumping, my ass opening and closing as it was played with. Completely at their mercy, there was no way to stop myself, and no need. In the shadows, other naked men were drifting, occasionally growing near, but we were completely involved as a threesome. Not that the attention wasn't having an effect on me, adding to the pure male bliss.

A bliss now swelling into unstoppable orgasm, being sucked and finger fucked just like in the gay porn mags that had turned me on so much in my 20s. My hand was still on the other sitting man's hot cock as he raised his leg, putting it over my thigh, opening my legs still wider, his skin moving against mine. We were all sweaty, the moisture becoming a sheen of sensation. An effect which didn't quite explain why my ass felt so good as a finger went deeper while another continued circling the rim. The only thing that occurred to my scattered thoughts was that the saliva from the man's sucking mouth had reached my ass, making it easy to slide a finger or two into me.

Through the fog of lust, the sharp nipping at the end on my cock reminded me how completely I had surrendered myself to another's power to make me cum so good, the bites and pumping pulses of cum combining into pure ecstasy, my tightening and loosening ass being played with by two naked men. My wordless moans kept getting louder, a trait I'm unable to control when getting off, even if everything around me is quiet. A trait which often does seem to inspire the efforts of those causing it, as was happening again.

Completely drained, I just sat slumped, my cock sinking, barely able to take the condom off with my left hand. After a minute or two watching the previously kneeling man get sucked by the other sitting man, the condom still covering his cock as a second man gave him head, I stood unsteadily. Before leaving, my hands gently trailed over both of their bodies, a simple gesture of gratitude while still trying to turn them on, one hand playing with the standing man's nipple, and the other on the sitting man's.

After leaving, I threw out the condom at the container near the entrance, then stood under the closest shower, letting the water pour over me, trying to keep my hair dry for the ride home - not simple with a large rain producing shower head and my desire to completely soak myself in the cooling water, washing the sweat and cum off. I did a pretty thorough job, since I still had enough time, and everything seemed as expected. Going to work for a few hours after enjoying my visit, it was only when I pied that I noticed four small marks near the eye of my cock, in a straight line. Over the next couple of days, they spread and blurred, making me wonder about the first hickey my cock had ever experienced. I'm still not sure that another is something I could withstand, especially if my wife noticed.

12