Bathhouse Dark Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The now satisfied third man in the dark left, and another appeared in the dark room, only noticing that fact after taking another short break from licking the man underneath me. His own skill, if not enthusiasm, had waned as I had rimmed him, occasionally paying attention to licking his hairy balls. I hoped that at least some of the waning attention was due to my own beginner's luck, as his talent had totally me turned on. And feeling incredibly slutty, as by now, there was nothing to hide about how good it was to have a man lick my ass, or how good it was to do the same with his.

With the fourth man there, the thought of finding a condom had prompted me to at least search again, weakly struggling to free myself from the intensely wonderful rimming. When he started to lightly dart his tongue from side to side, the sensation was unimaginable, making me incapable of any thought at all. My ass was his, as he demonstrated yet again just how completely he could reduce me to this state, sinking again against his mouth as his hand reached past my thigh to fondle my cock. Now sprawled out over his body, I began to use a finger along with my tongue. Sometimes the finger would circle his ring, while my tongue pressed deeper, spreading spit as liberally and deeply as possible, and sometimes, the actions of one mirrored in the actions of the other. I was concentrating on him as hard as possible, which wasn't saying much by now, using what was left over from the riveting action his tongue created in the depths of my sex filled brain, directly wired into my hot ass.

This made the interruption of 'here' said from behind a surprise. The man I had sucked off had returned with a condom in hand, and I took the offered package while still having my ass eaten, grateful, though unable of anything but holding onto it. Shifting position, again standing over the stretched out figure in the dark. In a scattered way, it seemed time to get him off, but he had different plans. Ones I could barely respond to except by making my ass available for him to toy with. His body began to move a bit down the platform, and even before his mouth reached my cock, I was moaning at the thought of what was to come. He took my willing cock, and only as I grew harder was it possible to focus enough to gasp 'condom' - though more like 'con ... con..duh ... fuck .. oh fuck ... fuck yeah ... con..cock ... suck ... condom ... fuck yeah .. cock .. suck me.' Neither of us doubted that a condom was too distracting from such hot cock sucking, especially after reaching the point of my starting to face fuck him, my legs pumping slowly as my hands grasped his head. The hair of his head was cut short, in contrast to everywhere else on his thoroughly masculine body.

As the pace between us shifted to a lower intensity while my cock went deeper, I noticed two other men had entered the room, one fairly close, the other more distant, clearly interested in watching at first. Now following a worn path, my hand found its third cock of the evening, more than half hard. He was already naked, and in the very dim light near the far wall, I saw the towel of the fourth man move aside as he began to stroke his jutting rod. I had never experienced such naturally simple group sex before, even if I had experienced just how hot a group of men can make each other. The near and real nakedness played a major role, as did the fact that we all knew that getting off with other men was something we enjoyed, and that here and now was one of the places best suited for it.

After a bit, the man underneath me shifted again, now clearly in position to put his mouth around a new cock. With the contact broken, I moved myself to the side, my hand now jacking my own slippery wet cock next to a man get blown by the mouth that had so completely captivated me, watching the other man pump his cock with growing speed before moving closer, standing next to the man getting sucked. Who was also the man I had been caressing, hands on his nipples and stroking his ass. I now reached out with my left hand, and was able to encircle my fourth hot cock of the evening. As I stroked, I felt a breath on my wrist, and took the opportunity to guide this new cockhead into an eagerly open mouth. The two standing men started to play with each other, hands sliding from thighs to necks, then kissing, and after a few moments and a bit of shifting, they were clearly being sucked together, both relaxing in the same rhythm while moving their hips.

Laying on his side, the man on the platform offered an easy target with his ass cheeks exposed, so I lay down, and spread them wide, letting my tongue slide along the crack, before concentrating on the opening. After several moments, he shifted again, laying flat on his back, prompting me to get up on my knees, taking full advantage of what this position offered. First my mouth went to his nipple, getting it wet, lips pressing, then sucking its hard nub past my teeth. His cock stiffened, and as I kept stroking his shaft, I let my tongue wander again further. Sliding along his chest, my mouth reached under his arm, feeling luxurious hair, fine and straight, very different than expected, and much more than I had ever enjoyed before.

He let out a dreamy sigh, as I began to lick the hair under his arm, my tongue flat against his skin. I could feel his body slacken, and for the first time, it appeared as if I had found one of his weaknesses. But even while recognizing that fact, his own hand was sliding along my thigh, then down my ass, drawing me closer to his head. And much like at the very start, I was quivering and panting, then moving my hips to allow easy access between my legs, wanting his mouth. As he licked, the unstoppable haze of lust returned, especially when looking to the pair now laying next to us, each man sucking the other's cock.

This time when he shifted, I knew what was coming, and as his mouth closed over my cock, no doubt remained that I would be filling it with hot cum. As his mouth worked its magic, a finger started to slide itself deeper into my open and well lubricated hole. My orgasm simply flowed, my cock pumping into his waiting mouth. It was a culmination of one of the most completely slutty experiences in my life, pure fulfillment at a deeply elemental level, far beyond merely thrilling. Even as my last cum was sucked from my shaft, I realized the true nature of what had happened, recognizing that resisting it again would be impossible. In such a setting, no man could really overcome their own instincts in the heat of such fantastic sensations. Instincts that had taken me over completely, as they had all the other naked men that had shared this room, and their bodies, with each other.

12
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
10 Comments
OralSubRayOralSubRay4 months ago

Loved it! If you haven't been in a Dark Room you must try it.

I remember passing through a black curtain in to absolute TOTAL darkness. Could not see an inch. Within seconds I was being fondled, kissed and gladly returning the favor. Within minutes I was on my knees with a cock in my mouth and making love to it. I felt hands on the back of my head and suddenly he went balls deep. He started moving his hips back and forth and then his sweet load exploded in to my mouth. He let go and as I was crawling I happened to wander right in to a crotch. After giving 3 blow jobs I was iut in the open light and got two more loads. I was back numerous times. Try it, you'll like it.

hottight14uhottight14uabout 1 year ago

I remember my first darkroom experience even though it was many years ago... I entered the Sauna Club for the first time... I wandered around looking for people... one in the plunge pool and another at the bar... Then I saw a guy go through a door I hadn't noticed earlier... I followed not far behind him... The room was pitch black.. yet I knew there were others in there.. I stood still waiting to see if I could make anything out... After a couple of minutes, I felt a guy behind me.. his hand stroked me over my back and dropped down to feel my arse under the tiny towel,, he was bigger than me and I thought I felt a lot of body hair... his fingers began to explore between my butt cheeks and he moved closer against me as he did.. I wriggled my behins=d as his fingertip found my tight hole... with his body he began to push me forward and in tiny steps, I moved in the direction he wanted... My knees came up against a low bed-like thing... he took hold of me and pulled me down and began to kiss me passionately and fondle me all over... he moved me around till I was on my front and he lay on top of me... without a lot of warning, he began to sink his sizeable cock into me... I could only groan and try to lift my hips as he entered me... it was delicious... he gave me a lovely fucking and pumped his load into me... As I lay there after he pulled out I was mounted by another guy... My first time I was take four time and loved it...

HomerSimpson123HomerSimpson123almost 5 years ago
Wow.

So many fantasies!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Dark areas

The bathhouse I visited had areas that were dimly lit , smelled of sex and disinfectant ( only slightly ) and had soft music playing ( Pet Shop Boys was a favourite ) .. Guys went in these places to indulge in mild BDSM , there were lots of shackle points, butchers blocks and swings ... it was in one of these places ( on a swing ) I got my first rimming, followed by a slow fisting ... I met the guy who played with my cock in the sauna , small, slim with tiny hands and feet and he asked in a low voice if I was interested in something a bit kinkier?.. I nodded a yes and followed him out and up to the said area... he asked me to get in the swing and when I did he passed my wrists and ankles through leather loops , so I was on my back , arms raised and legs wide apart and raised too .. he started by licking down my chest to my shaved groin ( it was lovely !! ) then he got down on his knees and I felt his tongue at my hole !!... fantastic.. didn't stop there though - I felt it enter me and my cock lurched... I couldn't touch myself , but a guy standing watching leaned over and stroked me ( there were 3 guys watching the action ) .. the pleasure was indescribable .. the guy stood up , after he had licked up to my cock and savoured my precum ...

" Ready for more ? " he whispered, his cock touching my hole ( I thought he was going to fuck me but stead walked over to the lube dispenser and squirted a handful into his palm , before returning and smearing it all over my ass and his hand )

I didn't care what he did by the his point , but was surprised when he slid one, then two..and finally a third finger into me , stretching my hole !!

The bald guy who had stroked my cock leaned over and whispered

" Lucky you "

" Why lucky ?" I hissed back

" you're about to be fisted , just relax and enjoy - he's done me half a dozen times , you'll love it "

I felt the pressure increase ( almost painful) then it subsided and I felt the strangest sensations spread through me .. he must be in I thought !!

True enough, my bald friend whispered in my ear

" How does it feel ? "

" Strange but nice " I groaned

As he stepped back his cock sprung up right beside my head and it was no problem to lean over and lick it .....lots of yummy precum too

There I was laying there , having been rimmed and now fisted, with a cock in my mouth feeling super horny ...the guy fisting me had stood up once his whole hand was in me and for the first time I saw his cock .. it was like a salami even semi hard it looked huge ) .. gradually he withdrew his hand and positioned his cock at my hole before lunging in - it went straight up and nudged my prostate causing me to gasp with pleasure.. he fucked me steadily for 10 minutes , fast and slow until finally with a deeper thrust he came in me , causing me to spurt too.. the guy I was sucking came seconds later - filled both ends , wonderful

After that the 'fister' left and when I was calmed down I went looking for him , finding him in the lounge .. I sat beside him and thanked him for a wonderful experience and asked if I could see him again

" Maybe " was all he said .. " I come here 4 nights a week "

I did meet him a few times , but it wasn't he same - although very enjoyable , plus I got to suck his magnificent cock !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
dark room desire

Hot makes me want to try it out

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Steam Room Daddy A young straight guy is forced to obey him.in Gay Male
How I Became A Gay Cock Slut Young married man is seduced at a resort.in Gay Male
Straight Turnout Strait guy is turned out by an experienced man.in Gay Male
It's Not Gay, It's Just Sex My brother-in-law and I learn to satisfy each other.in Gay Male
Taken for the First Time Ch. 01 An older man takes a willing first timer all the way.in Gay Male
More Stories