Bathhouse Heaven Ch. 32

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The continuing description of being used while masturbating finally pushed him over the edge, his cum spurting against the condom, filling its end as he kept pumping white semen.

Not sure what was going to happen next, I kept stroking as he got rid of the used condom. He moved near again, his hand running over my thigh, irresistible. When he began to nibble on a nipple, I did another hit, holding it as long as possible. Breathing out, sighing about how hot stockings were, not wearing panties, playing with myself, so naughty and delicious.

Lost in this haze, I began to reveal something that had really turned me on a couple of times.

"No panties .. women .. selling .. so sexy .. just buy sex" I more or less said, feeling his stockings stroking my held cock.

His response was unexpected, and amazing - "Tell aunt what you saw ..you can keep touching yourself .. you sexy girl .. in black nylons .. thigh high and no underwear .. tell me."

"Fuck .. fuck yes .. a hot whore .. so sexy." I could not believe actually saying this out loud, revealing just how horny a street walker had made me once. The story has no real ending, but the way she looked in her dress, barely covering her pantie-less ass and bra-less breasts, was incredible. As was knowing she could be bought, along with thinking she had already probably had sex with several men.

Doing another hit, moaning about how she looked while jacking off, sharing a secret desire. Then talking about how good he was, so easy to pick up in the hall, a willing ass licker, a cross dressing slut. I kept talking like this while doing a couple of hits more, hearing him ask questions to which a direct response was irresistible while playing with myself.

Talking about that married couple, talking about their porn and how hot it was to play with a vibrator watching porn he chose for us. Then about situations that had got me off, including at the baths, a mixture of more distant and recent past. My mind was fully in sync with the words, getting lost in imagination as physical sensation continued to crest around me. Indulging in the decadence of just letting myself go, talking with a slutty cross dresser about what I found hot - wearing his stockings, proof he would understand how turned on I was.

I came so hard, endless pumping waves as he caressed my stocking covered leg talking about how slutty I was, cumming without panties. Orgasm kept overwhelming me as my hand kept moving, keeping me in paradise, wearing stockings.

When leaving, my step was very unsteady going down the spiral staircase. Sure that more than an hour had passed, and completely surprised to see 3 1/2 hours had gone by.

12