Bathhouse Heaven Ch. 41

Story Info
Tongued into heaven.
2.3k words
4
8.1k
3

Part 41 of the 66 part series

Updated 03/09/2024
Created 02/29/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Writing provides a structure that is simply lost when sunk deep in a darkroom's seductive pleasures. Especially getting rimmed by a man, the sort of sex I have always associated with bathhouses since my later teenage years. Today provided another endless period demonstrating that those fantasies were just a shadow of the reality of enjoying a man's talented tongue between my legs, positioning myself to keep being licked perfectly.

He was maybe the third man I had played with till now in the darkroom, providing a steady stream of sexual sensations to lead me on. When his tongue began to play along my thighs, then under my balls, anticipation grew overwhelming, making me beg, revealing the overwhelming dirty desire to be rimmed. Which was a perfect match to his desire to make a stranger a slave to his skilled tongue. We changed positions several times over an extended session of anal satisfaction. A session where I could not stop myself from giving in to his will, always making sure my hole remained in reach of his mouth.

Straddling his head with my knees, face pressed against the wall, hips moving to keep sliding my willing hole over his tongue, delightfully trapped, his complete slut. I would reach back and play with his erect cock, but never to the point of making him cum - in large part because my stroking would become distracted as he concentrated on using his tongue. Submerging me in the pleasure of rimming, because when being licked, orgasm becomes irrelevant, not just avoided or controlled.

When my muscles could no longer hold me in place, moving became a slow process - particularly each time his tongue slid between my ass cheeks. My moans and words were as obvious as my motions - "Fuck yes .. lick me .. love .. lick my ass .. god yes .. hot .. sex .. another man." Being rimmed is irresistible, sinking into a pure animal state where the only desire is to keep experiencing such incredible bliss. At some point, his tongue began pushing past my open ring, taking full advantage of my horniness, impaling me, groaning and grinding, mindless.

Since the very first introduction to a tongue bathing my hole with my first girlfriend, rimming has been associated with the joy of gay sex - which is where she read about it. Along with forbidden bathhouse sex, particularly seeing how the first visit to the baths led to an amazing rim job, including going down on a third man at the same time, mind lost in sensations far beyond any fantasies.

The entire time my ass was being so wonderfully licked, other men were around. Having sex among themselves or involved with us for a bit, in typical sauna style, where group sex easily occurs when opportunity arises. We were not an exclusive pair, but definitely a focussed one - I was his, a devoted lover of his glorious rimming.

Becoming a helpless moaning slut through his tongue fucking - "oh god .. that feels .. oh fuck .. god yes .. tongue .. fuck ass .. inside .. use me .. oh fuck .. yes." The way you cannot stop from becoming another man's complete slave is wonderfully enticing, losing your will to dirty desire. Another man approached from my side, starting to play with my nipples perfectly. He went down on the rimmer's cock, which was soon completely erect again, while I reached back to hold his balls as his tongue kept irresistibly opening my hole in wet perfection.

After an endless interval of slutty tonguing, he slid out from underneath me, gathered up his towel, and left the platform. Considering the blur I had been in, quite likely he had cum while I rode his face, a thought that soon disappeared into another blur as the new man went down on me, the sixth or seventh cock sucker today. Getting unbelievably turned on thinking his mouth had already likely gotten another man off. I had kept kneeling, making it easier for him to begin to teabag me, then move his tongue lower - making me beg, then groan when a new tongue touched my soft hole.

His style was different over time, something of no importance as another stranger started to eat my utterly willing ass. I started moaning again when his talented fingers returned to playing with my sensitive nipples. Reaching out to easily find his nicely erect cock, starting to jack him off in rhythm to his mouth again servicing my shaft, indulging in the wonderful sexual freedom found at the baths. The idea of using poppers arose through a barely functioning mind, at least to the point of finding the bottle in the darkness.

I have used poppers for decades, starting with my first girlfriend, but they are truly extraordinary when having sex with other men. Especially when going down on a stranger, mouth filled with hot sexy cock, taking it deep, knowing how much the man is loving my mouth. It was an amazing discovery to understand just why it is so easy to find willing cock suckers at glory holes or porn theaters or here - sucking cock is a real turn on.

However, even as the thought arose, it was difficult to shift position, in part to relieve muscles on the verge of cramping. Yet any time I began to move, his tongue would bring me back to his enticing mouth, getting lost again in the irresistible joy of ass licking. Finally, poppers ready, stroking his hard cock, I stretched out, head at his crotch, feeling how he was able to keep my cock in his mouth the entire time while moving.

Opening the bottle to do that first hit, taking a gorgeous sexy cock in hand after closing the bottle tightly was delightful. Moving to be on top, feeling his mouth return to my soft waiting hole as the rush started growing. His ready dick went straight into my mouth, starting to grind my spread ass against his face after reaching the bottom of his cock. Totally consumed with the sensations, mouth filled with the sexy cock of the man rimming me, both of us lost in pure male sex.

Saunas that only allow men are often places for men to meet in wanton abandon, but having two men rim me in a row was extraordinary. The poppers added a glorious building intensity, and even before breathing out I was getting hornier thinking about what I would be doing next. A thought adding to the enveloping poppers sluttiness, mouth surrounding an immense feeling cock, deep throating like an experienced cock sucker. On my elbows, fingers spreading his thighs, starting to stroke closer to his crack as he began to move his hips. The way his tongue moved guided me on, lifting my head to turn it slightly before going back down between his legs.

I began teabagging him, a finger tip pressing against his smooth hole, moving so that he could lick my balls at the same time. We were both moaning how good it felt, finding ourselves in a shared paradise of male bliss. I did another hit before my tongue reached his waiting ring, bathing it as the rush filled me. Creating a sensation of joined tongue and ass becoming my being, lapping between a stranger's legs as he rimmed me.

"Fuck yes .. lick ass .. love it .. sex .. men .. oh god .. so good" were the sorts of words that poured out mindlessly while eating his ass, knowing that I was making him another willing asslicker slave too, neither of us in charge of the endlessly flowing pleasure. As our games continued, the second rimmer was equal in talent to the first, but was not a tongue fucker. However, he had great nipple skills, along with demonstrating he understood the delight of a man being lightly touched on a sensitive anus, with him seeming to perfectly know how much I loved having my wet finger inside his soft squeezing ass as he did it.

We played for a long time, measured by how the dark room held several other men, then became empty, and filling up again. The entire time, we seemed to be in perfect sync, giving and getting in shared balance and rhythm. Finding such a partner often leads to time seeming to change, stretching endlessly or going by in a seeming instant.

We continued to fully indulge ourselves for an extended period, fingering and rimming and sucking each other - a state of intimate male contact, a realm of unending delight, floating beyond orgasm in an ocean of shared male sensation. Including other men, such as the one that caressed and licked and kissed a foot hanging over the man I was fingering. The sort of exquisite bathhouse delight that is impossible to resist, two mouths using me as they wished, fully aware that my body had completely surrendered itself to them.

Another highlight from that glorious interval was using the mouth of a cock sucking rimming stranger, after finally giving in to his desire to kiss. He had first run a teasing thumb over my lips as he sucked a nipple, tongue then sliding over my neck and ear, my lips pressed for the first several brushes of his mouth over mine. Soon, helped by his thumb, my lips were opening, my tongue starting to meet his, kissing in increasing passion. Totally turned by dirty thoughts of where and what our mouths had been doing to each other - and other men.

It is this directness, going from one partner to the other in a sexual fog of free male sex in amazing variation, that makes the baths perfect for all kinds of temptation. Rimming and cock sucking, especially over a couple of hours, is easily within my boundaries, and unbelievably satisfying as anyone who has ever experienced it knows. However, even during such extraordinary visits, my boundaries keep shifting, even when not part of such a fantastic dark room time. Slowly, I am being seduced to enjoy the bath's most forbidden pleasures, ones that are so easily found even without looking.

My first partner of this visit was encountered in a video booth, where I had spread the towel to watch some rimming on the screen. The beer I had just quickly finished was starting to mix perfectly with the earlier smoked bowl, enhancing the attraction of watching hot gay porn in a booth, door open - a great place for cruising.

A man paused to watch me stroke a more than half hard rod, his hand moving down under the towel as I turned my head towards him. Little time passed before we were explicitly looking at each other's growing rods, showing off to each other, knowing that the other was getting horny.

He stepped into the booth, leaving the door open, his hand gliding along my foot. As his fingers explored upwards, I moved my foot under his towel, both gasping as my toes went from his balls along his shaft, matched by him starting to tease along my thighs. He took off his towel, standing naked in front of me, starting to jack off his sexy cock.

When he bent down, my head turned towards the gay porn, moaning about how hot it was to watch porn and get sucked, knowing that the door was still open, allowing anyone to see and hear what a slut I was.

After closing the door, he settled on the platform next to me, offering his cock, I bent down, licking and kissing over the shaft, starting to become entranced by how sexy he smelled. Though not that common, there are men whose scent is as sexy as a woman's, an intoxicating perfume that goes deep inside my mind, making me wonderfully turned on.

As our mutual oral games continued in turn, the experience was another glorious reminder of how such an intense scent goes straight to my cock, breathing in a glorious sexual smell, inhibitions shrinking with each breath. My face remained beneath his legs, talking about how good he smelled as he kept stroking my hard and slippery length.

His scent together with our playing had really turned me on, as we both knew. When he began moving, I positioned my cock as he turned, not just passively waiting to feel a tempting soft hole against my cock head. My mind was aware, but uncaring in agreeing that my cock should be enjoying a man's lovely softness. The only restraint was a certain remaining but not important caution, beginning pressing my cock head against his beckoning ass. He wanted me deeper, to have me just let go and fuck him.

However, control is necessary to keep from cumming, especially at the start of a visit. Basically, the solution was to start jacking off, cock head in heaven. As it kept on, I started talking about condoms and naked sex, leading him to slide a finger around my cock, moving a bit, enhancing the slippery delight of being lubed like this. Panting as the slipperiness spread over my sliding fingers - "Fuck .. with condom .. oh fuck .. so good .. naked .. condom .. god yes .. love it .. fuck ass .. hot slut .. fuck hole."

This was teasing in a way, but it provided the necessary illusion of control, my hand able to keep a hot cock under a certain restraint. Admittedly, a restraint that meant my cock head remained wonderfully buried in his soft ass, a sensation that continues to be utterly desirable, unconcerned then that giving in to temptation is not a successful strategy of resisting it - but instead is a way to indulge it.

Nonetheless, even after the pre-cum added its magic to our anal playing, I was able to keep from cumming. After a while, as my cock finally began to shrink after so many near orgasms, he left. Realizing that giving in to the tempting pleasure of such fantastic contact was a craving that could be easily satisfied at the baths - one leading me on ever further.