Bathhouse Recollections

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Could I go with you?" Jeff asked. "I don't have fishing stuff but..."

"You can share mine," Ben said and then added, "It doesn't matter because I think it's a dead pond these days. I just like to sit back there because it's pretty, but I would love the company."

"Great," Jeff replied as he looked up at this totally still campsite, and then turned back and embraced Ben, the two of them kissing before Jeff said, "Thanks for the best night of my life."

"Thank you," Ben whispered, and after shining the light a bit for Jeff he headed back to #19.

***

"So what do you think?" Jeff asked the next night after sneaking down to my campsite again.

"It was - interesting to say the least," I admitted for the evening meal I had with Jeff and his mother and sister at their campsite.

"I mean my Mom - what did you think of her?" Jeff said excitedly.

"She was a very nice woman," I said. "The burgers were great."

"How did you like those tits?" Jeff asked.

"Jeff! That's your mother," I reminded him as he sat next to me at the picnic table as I lit the citronella candle. ""She's got a pair on her though, that's for sure. Are you trying to be a matchmaker?"

"Hey, I love my Mom and you know how I feel about you," Jeff said as his hand groped my crotch.

It was a strange day, with Jeff's mother coming down to the beach with his sister, and after introducing us we chatted while Jeff kept his sister occupied, and after she told me at least a dozen times she was divorced I got invited to their site of dinner.

"She's gaga about you," Jeff said. "After you left she was babbling on an one about how you didn't look your age and how you looked like Anthony Quinn whoever he is, and now she's talking about going to the Y and working out. It's not like you live that far from us."

"She's a very nice woman, like I said," I admitted and although I was much more interested in her son than her, being around her will make me easier to get with Jeff dusing his school breaks.

"I saw you checking out her tits - she wears a 40 double D bra you know - and she was all over you," Jeff insisted as he pulled my cock out. "Couldn't stop talking about your hairy chest and how strong you looked, and when we were swimming she saw that bulge in your wet trunks. I know Mom wasn't getting anything like that from my old man. What do you think?"

"We'll see. Don't force it and let things happen naturally," I said, and then Jeff nodded and lowered his face onto my lap while I pondered the possibilities.

***

thank you for reading this story which is complete - you are free to contemplate the possibilities.