Bathhouse Summer Saturday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At this point, I had been in the steamroom for a good while, and after having almost cum several times, my cock was shrinking again. I rose on my somewhat unsteady feet, and the sitting man rose with me, kissing me again as the third man moved in front of him, slightly bent. The condom was still there, though by now maybe half off. I touched the other man's cock, feeling its slick length, and how it reacted as I saw the still condom covered cock start to slide between his ass cheeks. With that last image, I left the steam sauna.

I rinsed under the rain style showerhead outside, soaping myself well - the steam room has a pine like scent, while the soap has overtones of orange - both understated, and both completely associated in being with naked strangers within the bathhouse. The pattern of heat and cool, moving between floors and settings, yields a very pleasant way to pass time, even though it is easy to lose track after getting so hot. Upstairs was still generally empty - the darkroom space has been essentially abandoned on every trip since those first couple of visits - so I took a last hit of Rush, walking downstairs to the welcoming steam room.

Now a bit more occupied, though the glass enclosed dry sauna between the whirlpool and the door to the steambath on the other side was certainly part of the reason for the number of towels without owners. I pressed back inside, and saw a couple of men alone. Putting my hand on my cock, I moved to the wall facing the door, letting my eyes adapt, straining my ears to hear if anything was going on in the covering darkness so nearby.

There did seem to be some activity, and at least one other man moving into the rear. This prompted me to cautiously move to the back corner, left hand stretched out to avoid any awkward encounters. The light level requires minutes to adjust to, even if after that time, at least outlines can be seen in various areas, though true blackness also occupies at least a good third of the rear space.

I sat down in the same place as before, legs open, cock hardening as my closed hand slid along its length, the Rush adding its special slutty magic. More men entered the space, and slowly, they seemed to start wandering closer in the same general area, a yard or two away. Though where I was sitting was somewhat shadowed, the light coming from the path along the wall, and particularly the curved path leading to the glass door and the cool blue light of the small bubbling fountain next to the door (the match for its partner in the shower area at the center of the steambath). No one came close to the bench, but they did begin to grow closer, as a stranger's hand brushed against a hardening cock, or a hand trailed down the ass of a man moving in the other direction, before stopping to let the hand continue to explore.

Soon, two pairs had formed, with a couple of other men on the periphery, including me. By now, my legs were spread, cock erect, just watching everything happen without physical involvement. But the viewing was unbelievably arousing, knowing just how those men were getting lost in the haze of naked male lust. Watching just how hard a cock was even before someone knelt in front of it, and then started sucking, taking more of its length between his lips. Or how a hand reached for a naked stranger's cock, then seeing how two cocks slowly merged, and how their heads met, tongues moving.

All of this was in silhouette, a shadow play to enjoy resting at the place where not long ago, I had been doing much the same thing. Seeing a man being sucked, stroking my horny cock as I see how one man turns, his jutting cock in stark relief, even as the shadow covers the sight of another cock starting to slide into his ass.

By now, the two pairs have drifted together, and the shadowing from the light starts to hide some of what is going on, allowing imagination to fill the gaps - seeing one man start to kiss another, his tongue probing and going deeper, as a hand starts to slide over the third man's nipple, even if the hand disappeared into blackness before reaching a shoulder. A fifth man appeared to join in, and increasingly, the show was becoming difficult to concentrate on, as the images stirred my primitive lusts. The basic distinction of light and dark took on new perspectives, part of a shifting scene of horny men getting each other off. Having been to the bathhouse repeatedly, the effect was not unknown, but this was the first time having it happen in such detail and leisure in front of me.

As the sounds and sights began to grow ever more explicit, my own stroking led me over the edge, my cock pumping so good where I had been sucking a man off before. This time, any concern about cumming so openly was overwhelmed by what was going on in front of me, a man getting sucked and fucked in the ass at the same time, while another man kept driving his cock deeper into a sucking mouth. I just couldn't stop, and knew I wouldn't. And that this would be true in the future, experiencing something unexpected in the steamy heat of the bathhouse.

12