Bathhouse Temptations Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After several more luxurious strokes, he lowered my legs, laying down on his towel next to me. His wet finger returned to playing with my fucked hole as I caressed his nipple. He was no longer completely hard, though he remained condom covered. A couple of moments passed before horniness prompted me to move on top of him, trying to position his cock to return inside. My left hand held his cock, the right hand sliding over my jutting rod.

Pressing down, taking some time until it became possible to have his cockhead move around my ring, jacking off as he played with my nipples. Over my moaning, he began to speak.

"Let me see you finger yourself."

This is something I'd never really done with a partner. His asking was a real turn on, removing any hesitation. Oddly, this form of fingering felt even more private than the fucking we had just shared. His fingers kept squeezing my nipples as he added "Show me how you fuck yourself," obviously aware of my most intimate masturbation secret.

Moving away from his cock, my middle finger began touching my hole in front of a man, bringing me to the absolute edge of orgasm, stroking hand stilled, poised to resume after the point had passed. A stranger was having me play with my own horny ass, astraddle him. I haltingly explained, playing with myself, that I'd never really done this with anyone. Along with explaining about never being fucked, and how amazing it'd been to lose my virginity to his wonderful cock.

Leading to talking about men compared to women in terms of anal sex, that men understand fucking in a way women don't. Something now proven, I added pantingly, there being nothing like getting fucked by a man's hot cock. At that point, he mentioned opening the door, letting other men join in. Panting "no" in response, turned on by the thought but recognizing what had remained in comfortable boundaries till now was a true luxury, one easily lost when others were added to such games.

The reality being that just him alone was as much excitement as possible to take, talking with a horny stranger about anal sex. He told about being fucked himself, after I mentioned fucking men and women in the ass. Noting that the women who'd played with my ass using a dildo seemed uncertain about fucking in a way that no one with a cock would be.

His name was Christopher, he answered, after I told him mine. An exchange that occurred while feeling his wettened finger slide along mine, circling my anal ring. Soon, laying next to him, with knees raised and spread, he probed my ass gently, fingers flicking through my bush, an exquisite technique. At times licking my nipple, with a couple of detours to bathe my armpit with his tongue, forcing sighs of delight each time. Talking about sex, playing with his balls, basking in the reality that this man had fucked my hot ass.

Following at least two more rounds of making his finger wet before sliding it around and in my hole, he said to get up on hands and knees, clearly intending to take me again. Repeating the advice that I should do a lot of poppers, for the second time today my body willingly positioned itself to have a cock enter it, wanting the sensation of pure gay sex.

Doing just one deep hit, after closing the bottle, my hand returned to jacking off. Breathing out, he began slowly pressing me down as his cock opened my ring, accompanied again with a bit of burning. Which faded quickly into the background, especially after returning to jacking off.

Unlike the first time, this position led to growing weight on top of me. As his cockhead began entering my ass, it became impossible to keep from sinking lower. Though at times pushing back, his need to fuck me harder kept forcing me down to the platform, to the point of ending my jacking off. At least until I turned a bit to the side, allowing me to resume stroking. The combination of anal sex and masturbation was perfect, providing a level of pure sexual satisfaction beyond my previous knowledge. In part because of how his body pressed against mine, making it easy to just surrender to his desire.

Nonetheless, the burning grew more obvious, undoubtedly due to a lack of lubrication. Pulling out, we soon returned to laying side by side. Even no longer hard, my cock remained on the very edge of cumming, hand still playing with it. Licking my neck, joined by a slippery finger circling my nipple, he wettened another finger. Touching my ass, the other fingers running lightly over the hairs between my balls and hole while I played with my cock, he brought me into a paradise of pure male bliss.

This technique continued to delightfully weave its way through my mind, turning speech turning less coherent. At least in the sense of normal conversation, though obviously, saying things to him like "only men know .. fuck so good .. cock" and "I want to cum .. only men know how to fuck .. cock fucking" between the intervals of sighs or moans as he pleasured me. Such helplessly horny babbling provided more precise information about me than the precise words could.

Turning me to the side while repeating how much I needed to cum, my hand reached back to caress his hard, still condom covered, cock. Bringing it closer, lifting my right leg over his thigh, doing a hit of rush at the very start of experimenting with another variation of sex with a man. He knew what I wanted, positioning us precisely to allow his cock to enter. "Oh fuck .. god .. cock .. man fuck" poured from my lips, still attempting to hold the hit in.

His now penetrating cock created an overwhelming desire, one beyond control as another man used me for sex. I loved it, my hole surrounding a rigid rod, allowing me to experience the joy of being a man's bottom. The poppers started adding themselves to what was happening, removing the last of whatever inhibitions still existed.

Breathing out, the words continued with my fist pumping faster - "Fuck me .. like a man .. cock fucking .. man fucking .. god yes." But the cock stroking, good as it was, remained secondary to the reality of how good it felt getting fucked up the ass. Starting to lose all reference to myself as the sensation of being fucked by a man filled my being with an unbelievable lust, one utterly satisfied simply by laying there.

Barely able to do a third hit, knowing that orgasm was unavoidable, doing my best to enhance it with all the tricks discovered in the late 70s, when I first learned about gay sex. A desperately desired orgasm, though not merely one from my rigid cock. As he started truly fucking me while laying on my side, it felt like his cock was inside my own, taking control of my body's desires, as if my hand was sliding up and down over both cocks in an incredibly sexual fashion.

Merging together as I began to growl things like "don't stop .. man fucker ,, fuck me .. cock god .. make me cum." The approaching wave of pure orgasm made my hand motion faster as my no longer virgin hole tightened around another man's penetrating cock, feeling his hand pull my hip tighter. All of this creating an all enveloping sensation coming from my filled ass.

One that had me spurting freely, words like "fuck me .. fuck me .. don't stop .. fuck me" filling the booth. The wave crashing over me was as intense as any other first time, whether getting sucked by my first girlfriend, bra and panty less in a long blue dress after coming home from the senior prom. Or fucking her in the woods a few days after our senior prom. Then later fucking her tight ass, or her rimming me. Or discovering a coil vibrator, living with a married couple, where both the wife and the husband provided instruction in getting off with a serious vibrator. Followed years later by experiencing group sex at a bathhouse.

Now, the rush added an extra level of male enjoyment to my first experience of being a horny man's bottom, his cock fucking in perfect harmony to my jetting cock, uncaring just how freely the cum was flying, hearing liquid spurts splashing against the wall. Panting helplessly as he kept fucking me, extending orgasm as his cock quivered, buried in my sexy fuck hole, his clenching hand and animal moaning further proof that a man was cumming inside me.

After a period of pure contentment laying with the man that had taken my anal virginity, we separated. We were both on our backs, where I saw him take off and knot the condom after showing me how it held his white cum. The gesture was appreciated, as he tossed the used condom to the trash bin at the end of the platform.

His hand then ran over my body, encountering some of the cum that had ended up on me. He spread it around before taking his hand to spread the cum over my face. I was totally wiped out, and uninterested in opening my mouth.

He had stayed half hard, giving me the opportunity to make him hard yet again. I played with him, sitting between his legs, - occasionally bringing him near orgasm by fondling his balls or touching his ass, enjoying the sight of the cock that had made me cum so hard.

The fully enthusiastic response that had consumed both of us had left me completely drained. As he prepared to leave in satisfied good humor, my thoughts were still far too scattered to think ahead, even though all I had to gather was a towel, the bottle, and a condom.

Turning around before leaving the booth, I heard him say "Remember me the next time you get fucked" with a smile as we parted. Deep down, I knew exactly what he meant, as the desire to be fucked like that again made my cock stir.

12