Bathroom Antics

Info
She lures you in for wet hot sexy play.
386 words
4.41
415.1k
35

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 10/31/2005
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
asian_princess
asian_princess
1,236 Followers

You gasp and sit bolt upright on the bed, your eyes flickering open. It's almost totally and completely dark. You lie back onto the bed, searching the dark and quiet for the intrusion that woke your slumber. As your ears filter out the slow, regular breathing of your wife, distant, muted sound fills the air. Your body responds even before you realize what you're hearing, as you feel your cock start to stiffen, growing slowly hard to rub gently against the sheet the sounds become clearer, louder, faster. And as you recognise the urgent lustful sounds as those of a woman building to her climax your hand unconsciously reaches for the head of your now fully stiff cock. Knowing the voice belongs to your son's girlfriend, his room just meters down the hall, the images of her beautiful young naked body instantly fill your head.

You groan softly as you stroke your cock to the rhythm of her screams, your hips lifting off the bed to push deeper against your hand, into her imagined tight wet pussy, your urgency surprising you, how quickly the intensity has built. Your hand is soaked with the never-ending droplet of precum, the sound of your hand stroking your cock mixing with the urgent faraway calls of "I'm going to cum!" you groan wanting to cum with her, this siren who has come to visit you in the night and you glide your hand hard and fast over your pulsing cock and as your balls stiffen the cum draining from them and drawing all the way to the tip of your cock your mind explodes with both the image of your cum shooting into the tight wet pussy you've imagined fucking for weeks. In your haze you realize the sounds have stopped. Your hand pauses over your cock as you hear. Soft foot steps outside your door.

A door closes, then silence. A few seconds later the familiar sound of the shower fill the night and you can't help but wonder, could it be her? Naked, alone, the image of water falling from her pert firm hardened nipples sends a shiver down your spine and you find yourself drawn towards the bedroom door.

What you find behind the door is going to give you the best fuck of your life...

--:--
--:--
1.0
asian_princess
asian_princess
asian_princess
1,236 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
30 Comments
Gordon17Gordon17over 11 years ago
Addicted

I´m getting addicted to this...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Browsing these stories, sometimes for later listening, yours suck me in every time and I can't help but continue as I'm suddenly so turned on and need to hear more.

Aside from your skilled writing & performance you know just what to say to me, you say the things I want to hear but that others do not wright. Thankyou for sharing your great talents!

livin4wkendlivin4wkendover 11 years ago
Nonpareil

I am speechless by the outstanding acting, writing, editing, production values, directing, ad infinitem... Truly first class in every way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
That voice

I am addicted to this story. The words, that sexy whisper, the sounds. Even your other stories are no match. But keep trying. Change the story. But use the same tone of voice and words used. What a turn on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

What a soft sweet voice. A real turn on with that whispering and the way it is worded. Beautiful.

Show More
Share this

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Bad Teacher Ch. 01 Blackmailing my best friend's mother.in Mature
Milf Tails: After Midnight Steven has a late night encounter with his best friend's mom.in Mature
Accidental Sex with GF's Sister How I accidentally fucked my girlfriends little sister.in Erotic Couplings
Hooked on Black Bareback It was supposed to be just one time.in Interracial Love
Here Cums(?) The Bride Bride gets unexpected visit before walking down the aisle.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories