Bathroom Blitz

Story Info
I just wanted a cup of coffee.
1.6k words
3.53
44.5k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Doesn't she hear me honking? Been sitting here for ten minutes. What's taking so long?" I get out and walk up to the door. Knocking.... Waiting.... Knocking.... Waiting....

"Damnit it woman. Where are you? You're the one that wanted to go for coffee. Told me to get here at noon and you're.... where? Hope nothing bad has happened. Now you got me worried." Checking the knob. Locked. I know you have a key hidden around here somewhere. On top of the door? No. Under the mat? No. In the planter? Bingo!

I unlock the door and step inside. "Hello? Are you here? Hello!" I hear some music coming from the back. I start walking towards the sounds. It's coming from the bathroom. Oh my goodness! You slipped on the wet floor, hit your head on the sink and you're unconscious. Or you dropped your hairdryer in the bathtub and blew up. Or you were shaving your legs and cut one off. I turn the knob slowly not knowing what to expect. I take a peek in and.... you're drying herself off. You gotta be kidding me. It's a quarter past 12 and you're just getting out of the shower? What the hell? And no wonder you can't hear me. It's a wonder you can hear anything with the music so loud. I should bang on the door so you know I'm here, but I peek in to get another look. You're facing away from me, bent over drying your legs. I feel something stirring in my jeans. I duck back out.

"No. You're not getting turned on. You're pissed. Stay mad." I take another peek. You've grabbed the baby lotion and start slathering it over your breasts and arms. I duck back out. Zipper on jeans is straining.

"Stay mad. Stay mad. She late and knows I've been waiting for almost a half hour." One more peek and then I'm leaving. I look in. You're bent over again, rubbing lotion on your thighs. Down your legs. Down to your ankles. With each inch down, you're giving me a better view. Throbbing now. I open the door and turn off the music. With it suddenly silent, you jump up startled and turn around.

You start screaming at me. "Lord! What are you doing in here? Get out!" You try to cover up with your hands while looking around for a towel.

"You told me to be here at noon to take you out for coffee. I honked. I knocked. And you were nowhere to be found. I was worried!" I look you up and down. Cock getting harder.

"So you just decide to break in? I have another half hour. Get out!"

"It's 12:30! I've been waiting for you to finish your long ass shower." You look down and see the bulge behind my zipper.

"Get out! You have no right to be in here. Get out!!!"

"I told you I was worried about you. Stop yelling at me!" I grab your arm. Spin you around towards the bathtub and give you a little push. You reach over the bathtub and brace your hands on the wall so you won't fall in. You try to get back upright, but I hold you over with one hand. I give your ass a hard smack that echoes off the bathroom walls.

"Ow! Shit! What was that for? Let me up!"

"You're late. I got worried. And I come in to check on you and you yell at me." I give your ass another spank.

"Ow! Stop it! I'm fine. Now get the hell out!" You struggle trying to get up, but you're at such an awkward angle you'll fall if you let go of the wall.

With one hand on your back I smack your ass again with my free hand. While you scream, I unzip my pants and let them fall down to my ankles. I spank you again and slide my boxers down as quick. I run my hands up between your legs and let my fingers rub your inner thighs, up to your lips, and up the crack of your ass.

"You sonofabitch! Stop this! Let me up!" With that, I grab your hips and pull you back off of the wall and into me. The head of my hard black cock pokes in between your ass cheeks and slides up as I smash my balls onto your pussy lips. I can feel the heat emanating from your bald cunt. You turn your head and look down seeing my pants around my ankles. "Lord! No! Don't do this. We were meeting only for coffee. Get out now!"

"Shut up you white bitch! You know you wanted this. Always teasing me by wearing such tight pants and low cut shirts. You enjoyed watching all those times making a bulge grow in my jeans. Well now you're going to get what you wanted." I slide the head of my dick down your ass, down between your pussy lips and force it in hard.

"OH FUCK! NO! Take it out! Take it out! I don't want it. Stop this. Please!" I slowly slide my cock out of your tight cunt, then slam it back in harder. I start fucking your white pussy with my hard black dick. Pumping faster and faster. The more you plead for me to stop, the harder I thrust it into you.

I reach around and grab your swinging tits. Taking your hard nipples between my fingers, I give them a little pinch and start twisting them. "See. You like this don't you you white slut. You always wanted this black dick deep inside your tight little cunt. Tell me how much you wanted this. Tell me how much my white whore has been thinking about draining a hot load out of my nuts as I force this black cock deep in your wet pussy."

"No! I don't want it. OHMYGODDDD! NO! YOU'RE GONNA MAKE ME CUM! NNNOOOO!" I let go of one of your tits and grab your hair. I pull making your arch your back. I want to see your face when I make this pussy cum.

"Cum for me you white bitch! Cum all over this black cock. Show me how much you like it pounding deep inside your cunt. Feeling you get so fucking wet. You want to cum don't you? You want this black cock to force a hard cum out of your white pussy don't you? Tell me. Tell me how much you want this thick black dick." I start slowing down. Sliding my cock almost all the way out of your pussy. Keeping just the head inside. Small pumps.

"Fuck me! Make me cum! Please! Fuck me with that big black cock! Make me fucking CUM!!!" I let go of your hair and tits and grab tight onto your hips.

"Is this what you want you fucking white slut?" I start slamming my cock hard and deep into your dripping wet cunt. Balls slapping loudly against your swollen clit. I thrust faster and faster. "Is this what you want? Is this what you want you fucking white bitch?"

"Yes! Yes! Give it to me. Give me that fucking black cock! OHHMYGODI'MGONNACUMMMMMM" You grab your own nipples and twist them hard as I fuck you through your orgasm that's making your whole body shake. Feeling your pussy spasming all around my cock, grabbing hard on it. My balls getting tighter and tighter. Cock growing harder and thicker trying to hold back my cum. Your screaming is too fucking hot. I can't hold it. I have to cum. I have to cum for my white bitch.

Just as you start to collapse from cumming so hard, I slide my dick out of your trembling pussy. I grab you hair and guide you down to your knees turning you around facing me. You're breathing hard so as you open up I force my black cock into your mouth. You're tired so I hold onto your head and fuck my white bitch's mouth. I know you want my cum and I'm going to give it all to you. My nuts slap against your chin as my cock hits the back of your throat. You reach up and start playing with my balls. You know what that does to me. I pull out of your mouth and you grab my dick and start jacking it hard. I tense up and shoot my hot load as you aim it all over your tits and hard nipples. You take me back into your mouth and milk out the rest, draining every drop of cum from my balls.

"Don't swallow you sexy white slut. I want to see it." I slide my black cock out of your mouth and you open up to show how much cum you've caught. I get down on my knees with you and start licking my cum up off your tits. I twirl your nipples around with my tongue licking up what I can. I pick my head up as my hand rubs the rest of my cum around your nipples and curves. I kiss you hard and deep. Our tongues chasing each other in and out of our mouths while filled with hot cum. I give you all the load and let you swallow it as we continue kissing. My hands roam all over your body from your breasts to your stomach to your thighs to your back to your ass. I slowly break from our kiss. Look into your eyes. "You still want to go for coffee?"