Bathroom Fun, Then More

Story Info
Bath time romp becomes a lot more.
2.1k words
3.76
51.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fielden
Fielden
3 Followers

It is late afternoon and our planned evening out was due to start early. I should say that we are both in our mid-thirties, and have been married for over 10 years. My wife is an average size 10-12 with short blonde hair, who diets and exercise.... continually! I am of average height and weight, but I keep myself in trim by running and working out just enough to keep the 'spread' of time taking a hold!

However, back to the afternoon in question: My wife is already in the bath, and I am stood on the opposite side of the room shaving. I start watching in the mirror as she slides her razor up and down her legs, first the left, then the right. I look back a few seconds later and see her pushing her hips upwards whilst applying the shaving foam all around her pubic mound. She is always very particular in this area. It has become too much to watch in the mirror so I turn to take a greater, closer interest. She is quick to tell me to back off and NOT to touch either her or myself!

"Later!" is the immediate comment.

She continues with her delicate work, now slowly opening her legs to reach the inner thighs. She rubs the soap between her legs and I can see her pink lips opening with the greater intrusion of her fingers. She lifts the razor again and reaches between her legs, slowly along the length of her outer lips. First one side, then the other before applying some more soap, each time spreading her lips wider.

My dressing gown has now fallen open (as has my mouth!), and she can easily see my cock get the first flushes of an erection. She looks back and pulls her lips wide open to shave the last few hairs off. Her clit is now easily visible, and her entire mound is smooth and hair-free. Her pink lips glisten with the bath water, and perhaps the first signs of moistening from within. With a splash she drops her hips and closes her legs to wash the soap off.

Moments later she stands to get out of the bath, but I move forward licking the drops of water from her body. Dipping my head I lick first one nipple, then the other. They harden as I take each in turn in my mouth, and she runs her hands through my hair pushing my mouth further forward and filling it with more and more of her soft, supple breast. The areolas extend forward and the nipples jut out – hard and erect. I stand up straight and our mouths meet, our tongues darting forward and searching each other's mouths.

She pulls my dressing gown off and steps from the bath. Pulling me forward again she can feel my stiffening cock against her leg and then moving over her newly shaven mound. We keep kissing whilst I reach down and position the head of my cock against her smooth wet clit. We clinch tighter and I start to rock my hips, letting the tip slide along the length of her pussy lips. Back and forward, each time pressing the head harder on her clit.

"I want you in me" she pleads.

I pull back slightly and tell her to turn around and lean forward over the sink. Water still dripping, she leans forward and shudders as my hands run down the length of her back. In expectation she opens her legs, as my hands arrive slowly now down the crease and onto each cheek. I pull them apart, and she knows that I am now looking straight at her tight little pink arse and further down into her moist pussy.

I lower myself until my face is just inches from her lips, and she prepares for my penis to enter. She twitches when she realises that instead of a hard cock I have slipped 2 fingers into her hole. I slide them in slowly turning them as I go. I push them in deeper forcing my thumb onto her clit. She opens her legs wider and asks for more. I pull back and add a third finger and then a fourth. I can hear her gasp as I now slide the four fingers back in. I lean forward and gently blow cool air across her hot lips and start to rotate the fingers in and out each time going that little bit deeper.

I can hear her gasping and as I pull my fingers out she pushes back to take them deeper, forcing my thumb inside. Her legs buckle slightly and she rocks backwards and forwards and each thrust pulls my hand in deeper, stretching her opening. She screams for me to fist her hard, but I just keep the gentle rhythm, in and out, deeper and deeper and slowly twisting against her now fully hard clit.

I can feel the increase of juices flowing from her cunt, and know that an orgasm is building. But now was not the time, so I slowly withdraw my hand and we turn to face each other. She grabs my hand and hungrily licks her own sweet juices from each finger in turn. We kiss and share this elixir and our mouths meet again. Standing close she can feel my erect cock against her mound and with a sudden grab pulls it towards her pussy. Raising one leg on the bath's edge she has opened herself and guides my cock into her opening whilst still licking the last of her juices from my fingers. It slides in easily and she can feel it penetrating deeper and deeper until the base is rubbing against her clit.

We start to fuck hard, deep and rough, with a feeling of urgency. But this time as I start to get close to my orgasm she pulls back, and we change positions. I am now leaning against the sink as she drops to her knees and reaches forward, squeezing the tip of my cock and forcing the pre-cum out of my slit. In a swift motion she moves her head and licks the fluid away, tasting the mix of my saltiness with her own sweetness. She jerks her head forward taking the full head into her mouth. I can feel her soft tongue running around the tip and into the slit. Rocking forwards more of my cock enters her mouth and I look down. She now has one hand gently squeezing my balls and the base of my cock, and her other has slipped down between her own legs and is masturbating her clit.

Suddenly the front doorbell rings! We both stop in our tracks hoping our exclamations of joy have not been heard by whoever is standing outside below the open quarter-light window of the bathroom. We are motionless and hope that they will leave, but again the bell rings. Annoyed (and greatly frustrated) I quickly put on my bathrobe and go downstairs to the door. My wife, equally frustrated, can here the voices but dries herself and heads for the bedroom to await my return. Lying on the bed she continues the wait by gently continuing with her masturbation, rubbing her clit and slipping her fingers along the full length of her lips. However, after a few minutes she realises the moment has passed and decides to continue dressing for the evening. She decides that I have been down long enough and wants to continue the action. To tempt me she slips on her sheerest camisole top and knickers just as I call for her.

Almost falling in anticipation she rushes down and into the lounge, only to be confronted by 2 young lads working on the broken fireplace and me stood back watching. Almost falling over I grab her arm and pull her back out of the room and into the kitchen, closing the door behind me. The experience has really turned me on, realising that the 2 strangers had seen my wife at her sexiest, and I push her against the side and we kiss passionately. The material is now rubbing against her nipples and being pulled tight between her legs. My hands are all over her when without warning the door opens.

The 2 lads walk in, and are amazed (and thrilled) by what greets their eyes. We pull apart giving them a clearer view of her hard nipples sticking out through the material and her knickers showing clean-shaven and moist lips. Without speaking they move forward, and I step back. One of them lowers his head straight onto a nipple sucking and tugging at it through the shear material. Pleasure washes over her as she pushes his head against her breast and she watches as the other guy undresses. She watches intently as he finally takes off his jeans to reveal no underwear and a thick stiffening cock. The lads change places and she looks me straight in the eyes as she reaches down and places her hand around this young hard cock that is being offered, feeling it hardening more and more.

They are both now naked and one moves behind her. She has 2 young male bodies now pressing against her and two hands reaching around her waist, sliding lower, and finally into her knickers. I can see his hands searching and finally finding her cunt, and watch in a stunned silence as she is taken by at least 2 of his fingers. She can feel the 2 cocks pushing against her, one on her stomach and one against her arse, and she grabs them both. Her face is awash with lust with a cock in each hand and young hands reaching her breasts and finger-fucking her pussy. Within moments her top is pulled off and her breast swing free, only to be covered by a hand or mouth.

The lad behind pushes her forward and tugs at her knickers, ripping them off in one quick movement. She looks across at me and we keep eye contact as he forces her legs apart and in one quick thrust pushes his cock deep into her cunt. For the first time she is being fucked by a complete stranger, whilst another is pulling at her breasts and pinching her nipples. The lad behind is not that long but is thick and there are small sucking sounds as he pumps into her. She pushes back quicker and quicker feeling him fill her now dripping hole, whilst the other lad pulls away. I watch her breasts swing to and fro and she is lost in this hot and horny session she is now involved in. I motioned at her to look at the other guy who now has his hard cock just inches from her face. In one swift nod of the head she takes it into her mouth.

In the space of 10 minutes I have gone from being alone with my wife to watching her being taken by 2 young cocks at the same time. The guy behind has now increased his pumping and is obviously close to cuming so he motions to the other lad and they swiftly change places. She gasps as this other much longer cock enters her and her lips are tingling as an orgasm pulses through her cunt. I can clearly see his cock covered in juices and pumping quickly in and out. He pushes the full length deep into her as she continues shaking; his deep thrusts causing his balls to slap against her clit with each thrust. As she regains control she reaches the first cock and moves her head to take it into her mouth. Her own sweet juices and his obvious pre-cum are around her mouth and dripping onto her chin. Again they both start to speed up, and there is one hand now stroking her clit, the 3 of them merging into a complete fuck-frenzy of action.

The cock in her mouth twitches and cum shoots down her throat and drips from her mouth. A final deep thrust from the lad behind signifies her pussy is being similarly filled and she starts shaking again as another orgasm rips through her. The pumping from behind continues as now cum mixed with her juices flow down her legs and she comes again and her knees buckle from the ecstasy she is now feeling. He slips out and she leans against the work-surface to gain her breath, eyes closed and lost in the moment.

After a few moments she opens her eyes. The kitchen is now empty except for me. We pull each other close and, almost stumbling, we head back to the bathroom...

Fielden
Fielden
3 Followers