Bathroom Mirror

Story Info
You spank her and take her ass.
1.6k words
4.46
64.8k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is the morning following a wonderfully long night of love-making that ended far too soon. Having awakened before you I've been able to leisurely shower and dress before I begin to brush my teeth. In the process of this you walk beside me and catch my look in the mirror. I smile, despite the toothbrush in my mouth, and you smile back with a bit of a bold, slightly naughty look in your eyes.

You say "I want you to undo your pants and slide them and your panties to the floor, don't step out of them, then put both hands on the counter, and keep the toothbrush in your mouth." I have no idea what will follow but I trust you completely, so I do exactly what you say.

Keeping my gaze at all times through the mirror you tell me that seeing the toothpaste on the corners of my mouth reminded you of seeing your cum in and on my mouth. Right now you want me to use my imagination to expand the toothbrush to be another man's cock, that my mouth is filled with your cum but accepting this new cock, so I must keep both in my mouth at all times, and gently, no biting - no teeth marks must show later.

With the pants restricting my ankles I cannot spread my legs much but you do spread them. You run your hands under my blouse with a very light touch, then down my legs, telling me not to move because you want to touch me and that the more I follow your directions the more I'll enjoy it. I don't move despite your lingering caresses to my inner thigh that inflame me, your fingers getting closer to my now very warm and moist pussy. Your eyes continue to hold mine as your fingernails slightly dig into my ass cheeks very low, opening all of me up.

I fight to keep the toothbrush/cock in my mouth, muted by it, the toothpaste/cum now slightly dripping down my chin. That sight pleases you, for one thing you know it wasn't that long ago, nor will it be long from now, when that look will be actually from your cum in my mouth. Your eyes don't leave mine till the last minute as you slowly bend your legs to a crouching position behind me. I can feel your breath on my pussy, my ass, my thighs. Your fingers caress the air above me while you tell me what you're about to do, how you will lick and suck my pussy, my ass, and my clit. You tell me this in exquisite detail and it gets me very hot and wet.

Instead of doing what you just described you stand up, catch my gaze again, and spank me rather hard with a full hand once on my right ass cheek. You follow that several seconds later, seconds during which we both know precisely what you will do, with another to my left ass cheek. Then suddenly, almost instantly, you drop down and do exactly what you had described to me – licking and sucking me everywhere that most arouses me. It's a major challenge for me to keep my mouth closed as I start gasping for air as you torturously excite me just to orgasm then drop back, again and again, till you tell me you want to feel me cum now and give a few big licks to my clit, leaving your tongue there for me to buck against as I cum and cum and cum.

After you have removed your tongue from my clit then licked my ass cheeks and my inner thighs quickly again, and once I've calmed a little, you stand and catch my eyes again. You see my face flushed with sexual satisfaction but moreover with gratitude, enjoyment, delight in being with you, love, desire, and so many other things beside. Looking at me intently through the mirror, almost penetrating me with the intensity of your eyes, you very slowly put your cock in my very ready pussy. I want to cry with the thrill, release my husky breaths, but my mouth is full so I cannot. Slowly, a little bit in, then out, a little farther in, then all the way out again, not quite as far, then out, and so forth you progress, till in one last thrust you are very deep in me, filling me. Your hands hold my hips like handlebars on a bike as you ride me, steering my hips in whatever direction you choose to increase your pleasure and mine. You have told me that you want me to enjoy this as much as I can, so you see and feel me experiencing several orgasms that flow often together.

Until you suddenly, without warning, withdraw your dripping cock, extremely hard, and before I've even fully registered that, you swat my ass, and again, and again, and again. Not really very hard, but enough to turn my ass hot pink, hot and pink. With your free hand you stick your finger in my pussy and thrust and search, then soon add a second finger, and yet a third. Then you withdraw them and immediately put one wet finger in my ass, and after several seconds, when you have felt me pushing back onto it a few times in true pleasure, you insert the second finger, and a half minute later the third. You have occasionally given me light slaps on my ass, sometimes even as you insert a finger, so my ass is hot, my pussy is swollen and dripping, and my tight hole is ready for your cock.

Again being sure of my gaze, you withdraw your fingers and place the tip of your cock just inside, just a little bit. You don't move at all but I can tell you are rubbing yourself, enjoying being hard and seeing yourself beginning to enter my ass. Somehow your look tells me, when your hand stops rubbing yourself and you haven't begun to move your hips, that it is up to me to impale myself on your hard cock, to create the pleasure for both of us. So I ease myself onto you a little bit, then pull away, then down farther with deep husky inhalations as you penetrate me further. My arms and back push me onto you till finally you are completely inside my ass, and all the while you have kept my gaze. I pull away from you then thrust back slowly, then faster as I see your face enjoying not only the physical feelings but the knowledge that I am bent over, fucking my ass on your cock, giving myself orgasms on you to bring you pleasure.

You grab my hips to steady them, stop them, and in a very quiet and soulful, caring, endearing voice you tell me that I have been really good, you are really proud of all I've done, that you are really hard because of me. Then you tell me that you want to show me how much I have pleased you. You remind me to look in your sweet and deeply gorgeous eyes, and then begin to thrust into my ass, beginning slowly, always going deep, and increasing in speed. You tell me how you fill me not just with your cock in my ass but because who you are fits so well into who I am.

Your hands begin to grip my hips more intensely and your thrusts become more assertive, almost aggressive in the passion. You see me cumming so very often from your thrusts into me, my mouth still muted by the toothbrush that you know I wish so very much at that moment really was another man's cock deep in my mouth while you are deep in my ass. For the first time your eyes begin to stray as your face gets redder, your breathing deepens, and your thrusts become forces of nature, hurricane gusts crashing into the shore. But you do find a way to look me in the eyes when you manage to whisper, barely audibly, "I want to cum in you now." That sends me bucking into you with a tidal wave of my own orgasm, which in turn takes you past the point of choice, beyond control, and into frantic thrusting screaming panting fireworks, shooting rockets of cum deep into my eagerly receptive ass.

You keep thrusting into me long after the lengthy fireworks have subsided, slowing the pace and intensity but savoring the tightness around your still very hard and excited cock. You are able to open your eyes again, as am I, and as we catch that gaze we both smile broadly, and you laugh with joy of a great orgasm, of knowing you gave me such pleasure, of the delight of still being in me and filling me, and of the conviction that we are just beginning our sexual play for the day.

Eventually you withdraw, hearing my whimper through closed lips and full mouth. That whimper turns to soft moans as you rub our juices together over my ass cheeks, caressing them in with incredible tenderness, respect, and thankfulness. Quickly your slick hand pulls back and you give the center of my ass, the area surrounding where you were just deep within me, one very hard spank just to see my surprise. You follow that with a smile, bigger than before, bigger than ever it seems, and say, "Aren't you done brushing your teeth yet??? And for goodness sakes, woman, pull up your pants!!!!"