Bathroom Mistress

Story Info
She desperately needs to pee, but strange woman won't let her.
1.6k words
4.22
179.4k
56
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please, if you are under the age of 18, don't read this material. Just wait a few years and you'll be all good and legal for this kind of stuff. Now for the rest of you, Enjoy!

Phoenix Arrow

In the world of Fantasy, we make our Reality!

*********

"Honey please, we really need to stop!"

"Ok ok, we're coming up to a rest stop in a minute. Think you can hold it for that long?" My husband said with a hint of sarcasm.

"Just barely, I knew I shouldn't have had all those sodas."

"I told you, but as usual you never listen. Now your about to pee yourself."

"I will if you don't step on it, please hurry, I really need to go.

"Relax relax, we are here. Now get!"

I practically flew out of the car. I had stupidly drunk 4 sodas during our long weekend drive and now I was feeling it big time.

I rushed into the bathroom, fingers already tugging on my dress before I could fully shut the stall door behind me. I needed to pee soooo badly.

Resting on the seat I readied to relieve myself.

"Psst, hold it!" A female voice called out from the stall next to me.

I paused, caught off guard, my urine moments away from leaving me. I didn't remember even seeing cars outside, let alone expecting any one to be in the female bathroom with me. She sounded around my age, 30.

"What? Are you talking to me?" I responded.

"Yes dear, I said hold it in."

"Excuse me? Hold what in?"

"Your pee. I'm telling you to hold your piss sweaty."

I was shocked. Who the hell did this woman think she was? Who is she to tell me when or when not to piss?

"What's it to you lady if I piss or not?"

"Because I don't want you to."

"But...but I have to." I said dumbly, not knowing what else to say.

"You may have to, but I'm telling you not to dear."

Ohh it was beginning to really hurt, I really needed to pee. Why was this lady even bothering me?

"Listen, I don't know what you want, but I have to go bad. Now please leave me alone."

There was silence as she said nothing.

Her lack of a response only made me more nervous as I sat there waiting. Would she continue to bother me or let me pee in peace? Why was I even waiting? Just pee already!

"Honey, your doing a very good job, just keep sitting there holding it in for me."

No wait, I wasn't holding it for her. Just making sure she wouldn't bother me again. Oh I was really getting annoyed with this woman. Why was it so important to her that I wait?

As I sat there contemplating the situation, I could feel the beginnings of a cramp come on.

She somehow could sense my discomfort. "So tell me dear, does it hurt sitting there hold it in?"

"Yes it hurts" I blurted out frustratingly. "It really really hurts. Please, why cant I just pee?" I could hear her giggling on the other side. Dame this woman. But dame me as well. I couldn't believe I was basically asking her for permission to urinate. I'm a grown woman. Just release my bladder and all is done. Why was I even arguing with this strange woman?

"If it hurts so much dear, than why don't you just pee?"

"Because...because you fucking wont let me!"

More giggles.

"Oh please, why can't I pee?"

"Because I say so. I want you to just sit there holding your bladder for me like a good girl, okay?"

I whined. It was a whine of frustration and.....and....

I just sat there, trying to mentally and physically cope with the strain of holding my bladder. As my body began to shake, I knew that I wouldn't be able to hold myself in for much longer, even if I wanted to. But why was I even trying?

"Your doing very well girl, but be careful, don't let out a single drop."

Oh why was she being so mean. Just let me pee. I've been a good girl. I've been listening to her, why is she forcing me to hold myself even longer. I was in real pain.

"Please please Ma'am, I....I cant hold it in any longer.... please."

She said nothing but giggled at my pathetic pleas. Now the crampings were getting unbearable. It was almost impossible to sit perfectly still as I shifted my butt to relieve the pressure. Tears began to roll down my face as I stupidly sat holding my bladder to the commands of some perverted woman whom I've never met. My muscles working to capacity to hold what wasn't meant to be held.

But her tormenting continued.

"Oh I am so proud of you. Your being such a good girl listening to me."

Good Girl? She was the same age as me for crying out loud. Which is what I was beginning to do as the pain overwhelmed me.

"Yes yes I know baby, it must hurt so bad. All that piss in that big belly. Wouldn't it be wonderful if you could just let it go?"

"Yes please!" I cried.

"Yes it would, but I'm afraid you can't just yet. But I'll tell you what, if it'll make you feel better, you can rub that wet little puss of yours while you wait. Okay?"

What did she just say? Rub my pussy? Me? In here?

"Go on young lady, I know how badly you want to. I bet its all wet and needs to be tickled."

I looked down past my aching belly, down to my crotch. MY GOSH! She was right, my cunt was drench and swollen. And worse, my little bud was hard as could be. I didn't even notice my arousal through all the bladder pain. But....but how?

I lightly touched my pussy lips with the tips of my fingers and instantly my vulva pulsed, almost causing me to pee. Thank goodness I was able to still hold it.

But my fingers continued to slowly run along the outside of my lips, ohhhh it felt so good.

"Is my little girl touching herself?"

That bitch, I hated her. First she took control of my bladder, now she was trying to control my pussy. Well I wouldn't answer her. Not with words any way. Despite myself, after a few moments a low moan escaped my lips. Not of pain this time, but of pleasure.

"Oh you nasty girl. Your actually doing it aren't you. Your playing with your puss in a public restroom. What a naughty girl you are."

I inserted two fingers into my hole as my breathing became ragged. My thumb gliding over my clit as I moved my hand faster.

"Tell me dear, what are you doing?"

"I'm....I'm...."

"Are you being a nasty little girl for masturbating in public?"

"yyy....yes..." A wave of humiliation washed over me at my admittance.

"Yes what dear?"

Oh did I hate her "Yes....I'm a naughty girl for......masturbating in public!"

"Is that what you came in here to do sweaty? Or was it something else?"

As I continued to mash my swollen cunt, I quickly remembered why there was a terrible pain in my belly. "To pee" I cried!

"What dear?"

"To pee Miss, I came in here to pee!"

"But you didn't want to piss remember? You wanted to play with yourself instead."

"No....no...please....I want to piss...please"

"Tell me honey, should I let you pee now?"

"Yes....ugh....yes please ma'am...yes...ugh"

"But aren't you a little busy doing something else at the moment?"

"I'm....uh.....please...."

"Tell me sweaty, tell me what you want to do? Do you want to pee? Or would you rather bring yourself off like a whore in a public restroom?"

Oh that fucken bitch. How could she make me choose. The pain of my expanded bladder was unbearable, but....but my cunt so needed my fingers......I....I couldn't choose. I needed her to tell me what to do. A grown woman who could no longer pee or climax without being told to.

I sat there pathetically crying, rubbing my drenched cunt like a sick little girl as I emberassly asked her to choose for me.

"Hmmm, lets see.......well.....since bad girls who masturbate in public should be punished, why don't you just pee."

"But....but....?"

"Sorry girl, no climax for you. Now hurry up, pee for me dear."

But I didn't want to pee. I...I wanted to bring myself off. I needed it. I'd allowed this woman to completely control my most intimate body functions and to my shame it's turned me on beyond belief.

Pushing aside the immense cramps and bladder pressure, I dug three, then four fingers into my cunt with one hand while I rubbed my engorged clitty with the other as fast as I could.

She remained silent as I began to cry out in pleasure as I fast approached my goal until finally I let out a scream of ecstasy. My body shook as it was wrapped in orgasm causing me to finally release my bladder at the same time, gushing out pee and cunt juice into the toilet below.

I sat on the porcelain seat shaking, pissing, and cumming for almost a full minute. Thankfully the orgasm lasted a bit longer. Through my fog of dissipating pain and pleasure I could hear her unlocking her stall, washing her hands and walking out, leaving me sitting alone with empty tears, unable to move or think.

Bathroom Mistress The End!

***********

All Comments are greatly appreciated, please send them.

Your encouragements keep me going :)

*******

This work is copyright (c) 2002 by Phoenix Arrow. You may download and keep copies for your personal use as long as the author's byline and e-mail address and this paragraph remain on the copies. Please do not post this story to any web site without permission from the author. All other rights reserved. No alteration of the contents is permitted.