Bathroom Playtime

Story Info
Taylor is faced with a opportunity she cannot refuse.
2.3k words
4.32
13.1k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taylor wiped the sweat from her forehead. It was too cold to be sweating. The chill night air breezed hit her face when she made it to the bottom of the staircase. She looked over into the almost-empty moving truck. Only a mini refrigerator and and a few boxes left. Taylor untied her dark hair from its ponytail and retied it so that it could be tighter. She felt sweaty and dirty from moving furniture all day.

The only thing that made this whole day worth it was look at Michael help her and her three roommates move in. Richard was a handsome man: his body was muscular and lean, his arms flexed in the most alluring way when he would pick up the boxes, and his back would ripple, covered in sweat. Taylor as watched him, she thought about how he would never want her. She was plain; pretty at best. She hard dark shoulder length hair, almond shaped eyes. Plain indeed. She also thought about how Michael was off limits.

Michael used to go out with her roommate, Janie. Janie was now dating a new guy, but her and Michael had remained friends. Janie had let it slip though that she still had feelings for him, though she wasn't sure if she wanted to break up with her current boyfriend to go back to him. Taylor couldn't blame her; Janie often told Taylor about Michael's large and beautiful manhood. When ever Taylor heard these stories she thought about how badly she wanted Michael's fat hot cock inside of her, ramming deeper and deeper into her wet and swollen cunt.

Taylor was having a similar fantasy when he lifted one of the last boxes. As he picked up the box, Taylor thought about how he wanted his muscular arms around her. When he lifted it, all she could think about was him lifting her onto his fat cock. When he walked past her she could smell his sweat emanating from body. It was sweet and musky. Taylor immediately felt herself get wet.

No. She couldn't think about him that way. It was wrong. Even though her roommate was going on with another man, Taylor knew she still had feelings for Michael. It was just plan wrong.

Janie came down the stairs with their other roommate Amy and they both took an end of the mini refrigerator. They carried it up the stairs, leaving only one last box. It was a box marked for Taylor's room. Taylor grabbed the small box and carried up the stair, through the living room, through the hall way, around the corner, and into her room. She felt like she had lucked out in getting this room. It was on the other side of the apartment, no so close to the other rooms. She felt like she had seclusion.

Taylor stepped over unpacked boxes, looking for an empty space to put her last parcel. She inextricably threw it onto another box in her frustration. Everything in her room was cover in everything else. The only thing that did not have anything on it was the bed.

"This is a nice room you have here." Came a voice behind her. It was Michael, standing there, shirtless. He was still covered in sweat. Taylor felt a tremble of desire go through her body. The space between her legs grew hot and tense. Michael walked closer to her, making his way through boxes and bags. Taylor wanted so badly to touch him, to feel him. But she couldn't have him.

Taylor backed away, not only because the beautiful man in front of her was off limits, but because she was sweaty and dirty from the day's move.

"Yea, I'm really glad I got it. It's really... private." Taylor responded. Michael turned to examine a partially opened box on Taylor's desk. She breathed a slight sigh of relief. If he wanted her, she wasn't sure she could say no.

"Seems like a great room to fuck." Michael said, not looking at Taylor.

Taylor laughed nervously. Her roommate was in the other room. She may wonder what happened to the both of them. If she walked in and saw Taylor with Michael alone, especially with him not having on a shirt, it would look suspicious. Taylor thought, briefly, that it didn't matter. Why did Janie get to have claim to two boys? It wasn't fair. Michael was free game. Then the voice of reason came back and whispered in Taylor's head "You know it doesn't matter. You know how she feels about him. She's your friend. Friends don't do what you're about to do."

As suddenly as the thought of pulling Michael into her arms and letting him rip her clothes off came into her head it left. She needed to get away, she needed to get clean. Taylor made a mad dash to the box that contained all of her toiletries and grabbed it, then turned to Michael.

"I need to go take a shower. You know, it's been a long day and I just need to feel clean before I do anymore."

"That's fine by me." Michael said as she pushed past him into her bathroom. Taylor almost tripped over a box she was trying to get away so furiously. She made it into the safety of the bathroom, opened her box and pulled out the soap, shampoo and conditioner. She turned on the water and waited for it to get hot. She had almost slipped. She couldn't let it happen again.

Taylor undressed. Her soft breasts felt free after being release from her bra. Her nipples stood erect as soon as they hit the air. Her underwear was soaked through from getting so excited. Taylor balled up her clothes and jumped into the hot shower. She wasn't allowed to fuck Michael, just she could touch herself and think about him, right?

She grabbed the bar of soap and began to wash all the sweat off her body. She rinsed off and felt instantly better. Taylor let her hand slide down between her legs. She hesitated for a moment. She wasn't sure if she should do this while everyone was still up and moving around the apartment. Taylor reassured herself that she had no reason to be worried. She began to touch herself, letting her finger tease her clit. She thought of Michael's arms wrapped around her. She felt her clit become more swollen. She thought about how good his cock would feel inside of her. She slipped her finger into her swollen slit and started to moan slightly.

Taylor began finger fucking herself harder and harder. She could feel the heat building. She continued to think about Michael fucking her roughly, shoving his cock into her mouth, slipping his fingers into her tight asshole. She felt her cunt come to the brink of climax, when, at the worse possible moment, came a knock on the door.

"Are you okay?" She heard Michael's slightly muffled voice call through the door. Taylor had been so close to the edge, it took her a moment to gather her thoughts.

"What?" She called back.

"I just.. heard something... it sounded like you were crying or hurt or... something." He called back.

As Taylor's arousal decrease from her interrupted session her frustration built. She had enough. She was done being nice. She was going to take what she wanted. Taylor turned off the shower. She stepped out, and walked rather purposefully towards the door. She opened it, and looked at Michael's eyes widened at the sight of her naked form. She pulled him closer to him. She kissed his neck. She kissed his bare chest. As her desire intensified and her fear waned she allowed her hands to explore every inch of his body.

Michael stood there, frozen in obvious surprise. Taylor went for the his belt. As far as she was concerned, it was the only an obstacle that had to be done away with. She quickly and elegantly unbuckled the belt and unzipped his pants in a fluid motion. She could feel her hard cock radiating heat from his boxers. She slid her hand inside and at once knew that Janie had not exaggerated. He was eight inches of thick, throbbing manhood.

When Taylor wrapped her hands around his cock, Michael, put his hand on hers to stop her. Taylor looked at him in bewilderment. It was short lived though, because the next thing she knew, she was pressed against a wall with Michael's hands on her ass and his mouth on her firm erect nipples. She breathed a moan of excitement as his soft wet tongue flicked over her nipples. She was getting exactly what she wanted. Michael ran one of his hands from her ass up her soft slender body, making Taylor wetter and hotter. As he stroked her luscious skin, Taylor felt dizzy with desire. She had to have him. She couldn't be teased.

"Fuck me! Please! Fuck the shit out of me!" She cried.

Michael pressed his lips to hers hard. She could feel his excitement and desire intensify. He lifted her with the same ease that he had previously lifted the boxes. Then, pressed against her, he stopped. Michael drew heavy deep breaths. He kissed her softly and slowly. He grabbed her tightly and lifted her higher. When he lowered her body, she could feel his manhood press against her swollen wet cunt. She wanted him so bad, and now she was going to have him.

He entered her slowly and deliberately, breathing harder the deeper inside her he delved. Taylor moaned loudly, and Michael covered her mouth.

"Shhh... we don't want them to hear us..." He whispered roughly.

Taylor nodded in silent agreement.

He put his hand back underneath her ass. He began to stroke inside of her, sliding in and out of her deliciously wet slit. Taylor struggled with the silence imposed on her. She bit her lip as he began to pound her harder and faster. He pressed her harder against the wall as he picked up speed. His hands squeezed her soft ass cheeks. Taylor tried to be quiet, but he was fucking her so hard and deep a loud moan would uncontrollably leave her body. She dug her nails into his back and she tried with increasing difficulty to be a quiet as possible.

Michael lifted Taylor off his cock. Bringing her to her feet, Michael turned Taylor around and bent her over. He covered her mouth and smacked her ass hard. Taylor let out a loud moan of pleasure.

"You don't know how to be fucking quiet, so now I'm going to have to punish you." Michael breathed. Taylor squealed with anticipation. Before she could take another breath, Michael's fat cock was inside her cunt again, pounding furiously. She moan louder and louder into Michael's hand.

"Shut the fuck up! Be a good girl God damn it!" He whispered loudly. He smacked her ass again, reddening further. He pounded her hard and harder. Taylor was being brought once again the the bliss she had gotten so close to by herself. But this was so much more. She could never achieve this by herself. She moaned loudly in Michael's hand as he pumped her closer to climax. She she bucked her ass frantically into him. A wave of intense euphoria and pleasure raced through her body with trembling force as she came.

Michael continued to fuck her hard and fast. Her juices were flowing from her cunt onto his large prick. He slowed again, and pulled her closer.

"Now that we got you taken care of, I'm gonna get a piece of this sweet little ass you got here."

Michael licked his fingers and pushed it into Taylor's tight little asshole. Shaken from her immense orgasm, Taylor did not protest. It was not long before she felt him slip out of her and press the head of his cock into her ass. Taylor had never been fucked in the ass before, so it was a bit painful at first. But he slipped into her with such practiced skill and tenderness, it was soon extremely pleasurable.

Michael did not fuck her tight hole hard at first. He hand one hand on Taylor's tit and the other around her mouth. He slid in and out of her, with ease, stretching her wide open. Taylor didn't know what to think. She had never done this before. Good girls didn't do this. But it felt so good, she couldn't stop him. She felt her asshole being stretched wide by his big beautiful cock. She moaned louder and louder into his hand when he began to pump faster and harder.

"I'm going to cum in your ass, your tight little asshole," He panted. "I'm gonna fucking cum, ohhh!!"

For the first and only time, Michael screamed. He fucked her ass harder and faster as he climaxed. He brought both hands down to her ass and held on firm as he ravaged her asshole. Taylor could feel his hot cum fill her asshole. She let out a moan as he filled her.

Michael slowed to a stop. His cock was still in her ass, pulsating. She could fell the energy leave his body as he pulled her closer to his body. He held her there for a few seconds, then let her go. She turned around, and pulled him in to kiss her. He kissed her sweetly and softly. He picked her up and carried her back into her room. Michael threw Taylor onto the unmade bed. He climbed on top her, trailing small kisses from her belly to her nipples, to her neck, to her cheek, to her lips...

As Taylor laid in the bed with Michael she couldn't imagine being anymore satisfied. She wanted to be here forever... lay in his arms. Then came a knock at the door.

"Taylor? You in there? Have you seen Michael?" Janie called.