Bathroom Rendezvous

Story Info
Christian gets some sex on a bathroom counter.
864 words
3.53
29.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christian managed to get away from his girlfriend long enough to meet Zoë in Stephanie's room. They were on a group ski trip with friends. Christian and Zoë had been friends for years and there was something electric between them. The room was pitch black and Christian couldn't see where he was going. His text from Zoë instructed him not to turn on any lights, but this was ridiculous. He was about to call out, but Zoë beat him to it.

"I'm in the bathroom."

Christian made his way to the bathroom. When he reached the doorway, Zoë grabbed him and pulled him inside, shutting and locking the door behind him. Zoë was seated on the counter. Pulling Christian towards her, she wrapped her legs around him. She kissed him. Their tongues began massaging each others. They were like teenagers discovering French kissing for the very first time. Zoë was breathing heavily. Soaking in the smell of Christian and the fact that she finally had him in her grasps excited her.

Christian put his hands beneath her sweater and lifted it over her head. He licked her collar bone and licked a trail down to her nipples. Zoe felt a shiver go down her spine and between her legs. Her panties were wet. Zoë undid Christian's belt buckle and unzipped his pants. She reached her hand inside his boxers and tried to wrap her fingers around his massive dick. She squeezed him and he didn't waver. He was rock solid. She could feel the veins pulsing against her palm. Zoë had never felt a penis like this before. Christian pulled his pants down, allowing his manhood to stand at full attention.

Zoë had gotten lost in the thought of his penis. She couldn't stop caressing it and touching it and holding it. Christian bit her nipple and awoke her from her trance. She giggled. Christian put a hand behind her neck and pulled her him. Their lips locked again. With his other hand, he began to undo her pants. Knowing he would need assistance, Zoë kicked her snow boots off and lifted her body slightly off the counter making it easier for him. Before her pants and panties could hit the floor, Christian pressed two fingers against her clit and rubbed hard. He could feel the heat coming from within. He stuck two fingers inside. Her pussy juiced.

Zoë took Christian's shirt off and sensually kissed his chest. She kissed from his chest to his collarbone where she licked him, like he had done to her before. She then licked from his collarbone up his neck where she bit him gently, but firm. A fire begun to blaze within Christian. A bite on the neck was the one thing that could get him particularly stimulated. He pulled at Zoë's waist. His nails dug into her skin.

Sensing the change in his demeanor, Zoë bit him again. She was aroused by the quickening of his breathing and his animalistic urge to ravage her. Christian, not able to wait any longer, guided his thick invader to her entrance.

He was so large. Only the tip fit, at first. But Christian was determined to fill her up and Zoë was determined to take every inch of him. Christian slammed his hips into her. Zoë moaned. Her body shook with pleasure. Every stroke he made touched a part of her she had never felt before. She was euphoric. Barely capable of going any longer, Zoë gripped Christian, forcing all of his cock into her. She gasped as she felt her body jerk. Her pussy honey oozed all over Christian and before he realized it, he was yelling her name and collapsing to the cold bathroom floor. They both lay in their positions breathing heavily.

Christian lay on the floor trying to refocus. Mesmerized by Zoe's sex. After a moment, Zoë climbed off the counter and turned on the lights. She looked down at Christian cradled in a fetal position. She was pleased with herself. Christian opened his eyes slowly. He marveled at the gracefully sculpted body hovering over him. She was an Amazon. He watched her body move as dressed. She moved with finesse. She squeezed her plump butt into her jeans. She put her sweater over her head and Christian watched as her perky mounds disappeared before his eyes.

"This was fun," she said with a smile, while fixing her hair in the mirror. She didn't look at him. She was more focused on herself. Christian started to get up. He suddenly got the feeling he was being used. Uncertain, he spoke.

"When can we do this again?"

"I dunno," she turned towards him. "I have your number, I'll call you."

Zoe opened the bathroom door and walked out. Christian could read between the lines. It wouldn't happen again. He knew that. He got dressed. At least I still have my girl, he thought. He walked out the room and into the hotel corridor. Before he could take a step he received a tap on the shoulder. He turned to see his girlfriend, her eyes filled to the brim with tears.

"You have some explaining to do."