Bathroom Toys

Story Info
Master gives his little slut many...surprises.
1.9k words
4.05
34.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you going to be a good girl tonight?" You whisper into my neck as I feel your body press against my back and your hands run down sides, smoothing my dress over my bare skin. As you have instructed, I have not worn anything underneath. I feel your hands pause at the bottom hem of my dress, a few inches below the soft curve off my butt. You run your fingers around to the top of my thighs.

"Of course I'm going to be good master." I move as if to turn, planning to kiss you, but you hold me firmly in place.

"I have many treats in store for my girl if she listens to all of master's orders." You again use a quiet tone, but the whisper is in my ear this time, and your hands also move higher. I feel you dangerously close to my lips and I shiver, pushing back into you, happy your arms are wrapped around me. You hold me up as I squirm feeling you teasingly rub the outside of my pussy. You take two fingers, spread like a peace sign, and run them outside my lips. You repeat this as I quiver and finally when you know that I am practically dripping down onto your fingers, you push them inside, ever so slightly, and kiss my neck.

I moan, "Please, more" I am panting. I have already surrendered, and you know it. I am your little slut, ready to serve you in whatever way you request. You chuckle at this realization, removing your fingers.

"Oh you'll get more." You pull my hair and tip my head towards you. After a hard kiss on the mouth you tell me to put my hands on our bed. I comply without any complaint, and I feel something different push against my pussy, feeling him spread me as I'm bent over. "How about a toy for my beautiful slut?"

I frantically nod as I feel the cool smooth toy slip into my wet cunt and the top of the "u" shaped toy rest on my clit. The toy pushes on my g-spot inside. And then I hear your rustling behind me. You have something behind you, and then I realize it is the remote for my new toy. The little vibrator inside me begins to buzz and I shiver, still bent with my ass up in the air. A moan releases from my lips again. I instantly regret it because just at a murmur of noise, you stop the wonderful buzzing.

"Master?" I say your title like a beg.

"My plans for you, my baby girl, are just beginning." A grin, I'm sure, is still on you face, but I am still not facing you and am bent with my ass and pussy open to you. You spank me abruptly and again I shiver. "Oh did you like that you dirty little bitch?"

Your words are like magic, and I am trying to grind into the toy to feel any pressure on my now swollen clit. You pull me up by my hair. "When I ask you a question, you answer me." You push me down again, spank me on the other cheek, and pull me back up to stand in front of you.

"I love your touches master," I say breathlessly .

"Well you will keep this toy in you until I remove it."

Your instructions are the last thing you say as we leave for dinner, one hand in your pocket on the remote, the other resting on the small of my back as we walk to catch the train.

You have me sit across from you, so I know what is coming. Yet, even with the knowledge, I still jump when you first turn on my vibrator. You watch me with excitement, loving my twitches and very obvious attempt to remain calm. I feel my face flush as an elderly couple a few seats down seem to have noticed me and are disapprovingly shaking their heads as my face twitches in pleasure. I have probably dripped all over the seats by now. Although you don't make a habit of denying me orgasm, I am sure that you wouldn't want me to come so soon, so I do my best to control my little pussy. I look at you with need and begin to rub my leg against yours. You watch me for a minute more before providing relief and tuning off the vibrations. You lean forward and kiss my forehead, mumbling "good girl, and then you kiss my cheek. I smile knowing I have pleased you.

I stand up at our stop, and I feel your hands graze my back again as we exit the train. I turn and kiss you, take in you kiss, feel the amazing movements of your tongue against mine. Your mouth is heaven against mine and pulling away, I wrap my arms around your neck and push against your ear. I whisper "I can't wait to take your cock deep in my throat." I get to see you shiver a bit knowing that I love taking so much of your cock.

"You are such a good little cocksucker," you say as we begin making our way to the restaurant. "And that mouth of yours is quite dirty,"

"Don't you like when I talk dirty? When I tell you that this toy is just making me want you to bend me over somewhere and fuck me till I squirt all over you."

"Oh such a dirty girl," you kiss my hand and hold open the door to our restaurant.

We are seated upon entering because you of course slip the hostess a bribe of sorts. The thought crosses my mind that you might have given her a note to meet us later, but then again you don't usually surprise me when you bring another person to use me. I take my seat and gulp down the water the waitress brings. You move your foot along my leg seductively under the table and I wait for you to press that terribly pleasing button. You don't though, and the tension of me waiting is making the enjoyment of food difficult. You are brilliant and have designed a torture that is self-induced. I am simply going mad wondering when you will jolt me with pleasure again, and because of your own design you can simply sit back and watch me implement my own agony. I reach across the table and grab your hand. Gentle is your touch now, but I can only image the scratching, spanking, and choking these wonderful hands will give me later. I offer your hand to my lips and give a kiss to each finger.

After the delicious dinner and a few drinks, you instruct me to go into the bathroom. I rise, do as I am told, and before I am out of reach of the table, I feel the buzzing. I almost fall over with the intensity but I manage to adjust myself and continue to the bathroom as instructed. Once inside, I fix my hair, and then check the stalls, no one is in here with me. Then I find the lock on the door, just as you described. Clearly you picked this restaurant for a reason. I bolt the door and wait. The buzzing feels louder in the empty echoing room. I lean against the sink for support. I beg for you to enter the room, thinking of nothing but your cock inside me instead of this toy.

I hear a knock, and I gasp, waiting for the rest of our code. It is you.

I open the door and you push me back, sending the lock back into its place. "Hands on the sink," You demand. The buzzing continues as I feel the back of my dress lift up. You are crouched beneath me, face pressing between my legs. I feel your hot breath. Your tongue flicks my hole along side my toy. MY breath catches and the cool porcelain bites into my arms as I rest against it. I look in the mirror, I can see the hot and bothered look on my face. Your hands move up my legs and then your nails dig into my ass. I feel your mouth move to my ass, kissing and biting my cheeks. Your tongue moves to my rose bud and you hungrily eat away. I am convulsing, so close to coming. The bathroom has begun to spin, I beg for release, and it is granted. I cum uncontrollably, nearly forcing my toy out of me.

You wrap your arms around me, standing behind me again. "I got you baby." The buzzing pauses since you stop the vibrator. I look into the mirror and our eyes meet. "I'm not finished with you my love, my pet." I feel your hard cock pressing into my ass though your pants, pressing into the same place I just had your mouth.

I smile at you, letting you know I am ready to have you inside, although I am still lightheaded. You drop your pants and instruct me to get on my knees. I do just as you say and take your hard dick between my lips, my hand moves on your shaft and I play with the head between my lips. I slip my tongue around the top, circling delicately, watching your face to judge your reaction. I take you by surprise when I engulf you, taking your cock in its entirety into my mouth, hitting the back of my throat. I kiss down your shaft again, getting down to your balls, taking each in my mouth as it is your turn to squirm with pleasure at my control. This does not last though, you pick me up, setting me on the sink facing you. The toy is returned to its vibrating.

"You know why this toy is extra special for my slut?" You ask menacingly.

"No sir."

"Because I can keep it in you while I fuck that tight cunt." With that, you line up your cock, still covered in wetness from my mouth, and force inside me. I fall forward into you, biting your shoulder to keep from screaming. You bite right back, leaning your head down towards my breast. You want you marks on me, I am yours.

"Pound me master, make sure I'm sore tomorrow." I beg you as your increase your speed and I run my nails down your back. Your hands slowly wrap around my throat, applying the perfect amount of pressure. You kiss me, give me your tongue, holding my neck. I utter a moan and you feel my pussy starting to squeeze you.

"Wait my darling, I want to cum with you." I squeeze my pussy, trying to hold back.

"Master I'm trying."

"Do as I say," You demand just before you release.

At the feeling of your cock twitching in me, I cum, the first waves are light and as they increase, you can feel what's coming. You pull out your cock before my pussy pushes you out and within seconds I am squirting streams of cum.

"That's it baby. That's my good girl." You grab a few paper towels to wipe me off, kissing my face over and over.

"Now slut, I have one more surprise for later. I hope you enjoy company." You wink at me and lift me off the counter.